• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The King of Fighters 2020!

If you guys are fans of KoF or like fighting games, then this might be the RP for you!
The story will be based on the series KoF, but an AU where the original cast doesn't exist, in fact your characters will be the cast!

Now, a problem with these type of RP's are overpowered characters. People seem to go with the idea of my character HAS to win, instead of having fun. If your plan is to dominate and win every match, don't join. Also, to avoid any overpowered characters we will be using a system similar to KoF all stars.

There are three types of warriors:
Striker (Specializes in attack)
Balanced
Tank (Specializes in defense)

Also, there are five elements:
Red
Green
Yellow
Purple
Blue
Now each element is superior to one and weaker to another. Here is how it works:

Red>Green>Yellow>Purple>Blue>Red

Now you might be thinking, why do we have character types? The answer is stats. We will manage a stats system (I know, sounds annoying, but hear me out). The total stats for a character are 30 plus 100 hp. Strikers get +5 in atk, Tanks +5 in defense and Balanced +2 atk, +2 def and +1 spd.
Now, the stats are:
HP (Always 100)
Attack
Defense
Speed

Now, how do stats work? I will provide an example.
Athena
HP 100
Atk 60
Def 30
Spd 10

Vs

Kula
HP 100
Atk 50
Def 30
Spd 20

Now, because Kula has higher speed, she would attack first. Since Kula has 50 atk and Athena 30 def, the difference is 20, which means Athena takes 20 damage. Simple right?
Now, can't you just not add speed and have your character hit really hard and tank everything? No. If your character has MORE then doble your opponents speed, then your character hits twice. If they are three times faster, they hit there times.
In the example I provided, the speed was exactly doble, so it didn't apply. If Kula had 21 speed, then it would have applied. It has to be more then doble or triple.

Now, let's talk skills. Each character has three skills, one special skill and an ultimate skill (so 5 basically). Now how do skills work? Your skills have a +5 effect. Which means, if it is used to hit, you hit with your attack base and add 5 to it. If it defends, same effect, and for speed it can increase it for that one turn you use it, problaby to strike first the next turn. Special skills hit +10 and Ultimates can only be used when it's a guarantee victory, which means they finish the match.

Now, one last thing, blocking and dodging. You can do either one maximum of 10 times. But to dodge any skill, it cost 2, except Ultimates, those don't miss.

I know it sounds complicated, it's just an idea right now, but I'm open for suggestions. These rules are to decide matches, the rest I leave to your creativity.

Regarding characters. We are doing 3 characters each. One character MUST be a captain. The other two must join a different captain each. Which means we will have teams of three. The idea is to get at least 3 participants to begin and I can make 4 other teams NPCs so we can have 8 teams for a nice tournament.

Let me know if you're interested!

Strike Force:
Captain- Lt. Johan Sebastian
Aron Wayne
Zra

Justice Fighters:
Captain- Loon
Jade Star
Coco Dune

Mighty Guardians
Captain- Wally
Rook
Linda

Senshi Team
Captain- Cusco Stone
Andrew Draco
Aiko

Last edited:
This seems pretty interesting. I'm think that this whole set-up you have is a bit more complicated then I'm used to, but I', willing to give it a try. I'll draft up a few characters soon!

Alright, I think I'm starting to understand this a little bit. But before I make my characters, I would like to know about the plot and setting of this RP. Is this a fighting tournament? Is this like fantasy, or sci-fi, or realistic, or a blend? Like, on a scale from Dead or Alive to Mortal Kombat?

Well it's based on the world of King of Fighters, so there's some fantasy. There's characters who can create fire with their hands or ice and even electricity. Others have psychic powers, others get pissed by some sort of ancient spirit.

Yes it will be a tournament, I will post one character in a little bit. To give an example.

Last edited:
Here is a character, hopefully this will help with character building.

Team: Justice Fighters (Captain)
Name: Hecotoro
Fighter name: Loon
Species: Human
Appearance: Wavy dark brown hair but has a long mohawk and the sides cut really short. He is 5'11 and weights 150 lbs. He has nicely toned muscles but more to the slim side. He has lightly tanned skin and brown eyes. He has his entire right arm filled with a dragon tattoo.
Outfit: He wears a white mask over his eyes to hide his identity. He wears a black muscle shirt, gray baggy sweat pants and black Vans. He also has fingerless gloves and sometimes wears a black hoodie, when necessary.
Personality: He loves to makes jokes and the only thing he takes seriously is fighting. He is lazy and easy going, but when it comes to doing his job, he is surprisingly responsible. He is also a sucker for girls, easily falling for them.
Background: Hecotoro grew up poor, watching his mom and dad struggle to raise him and his sister. When things were going well, someone broke into their humble home and stole their things, which led to bankruptcy. The government took Hecotoro and his sister away until their parents could improve their situation.
Hecotoro was adopted by an owner of a Kung Fu dojo. He lived with his adopted family happily, visiting his parents every weekend and training in the dojo.
One day while walking home from high school, he saw how a woman was abused by two men. Hecotoro rushed to her help, only to end up hospitalized. After his recovery, he decided that the world was a mean place and that the less unfortunate needed a protector. Loon was born. Loon became Hecotoro's superhero name. He fights crime and goes with his daily life as Hecotoro. He has made many enemies and friends, but he has no intention of backing down.

Fighter info:
Type: Striker
Element: Blue
Skills:
1) Loon shoots a series of energy balls from his hands.
2) He runs across the battlefield and delivers a powerful punch.
3) Endurance, increases defense to take a hit.
Special Skill: Delivers a series of punches and kicks and finishes with an energy ball to the opponent's face.
Ultimate Skill: Kicks the opponent into the air, releases a large ki blast from his hands.

Stats:
HP 100
Atk 10 + 5
Def 10
Spd 10

Hope that helps, you can use the same format or your own. Either one is fine.

EDIT: forgot to add fighter info.

Last edited:
Alright, I managed to dig up some of my old characters from an old fighting RP! Let's see how they fit here. Here is my first fighter!

Team: Justice Fighters
Name: Coco Dune
Fighter Name: Coco Dune
Species: Human Clone
Appearance: Coco has albinism. As such, she has extremely pale (almost white) skin. While her hair was originally white, she has dyed it black in the hopes of better fitting in and looking more normal. She keeps it pulled back in a ponytail. Coco has blue eyes. She stands at about 5 feet tall, and weighs around 130 lbs. She's slim but muscular. Coco has a scar across her throat, and a burn scar on the right side of her stomach.
Outfit: For an outfit, Coco keeps it simple with a light green tank top and black pants. She wears worn tennis shoes, and prefers to go barefoot in an official fight. Coco finishes off her outfit with black, fingerless gloves.
Personality: If at first Coco seems to be the quiet type, it's because she is. In fact, she is a mute and is incapable of speech. Instead, she relies on sign language and writing in a notebook she carries around all the time to communicate. Still, she tends to keep an upbeat attitude and enjoys fighting.
Background: Coco grew up in the slums with a poor family. At a very young age, she had to undergo some sort of surgery on her throat. Her family didn't have enough money for the hospital, so they had to resort to a cheaper 'black market' doctor. As a result, the operation was messy and ended up with Coco losing her voice. Permanently. But this all happened when Coco was too young to remember.
As she grew up, it was Coco's father that taught her how to fight. She had too, since the slums were no place for a kid to grow up unprepared. So Coco's father taught her the most aggressive style he knew. A relatively obscure technique he had picked up from his time in prison. 52 Blocks, or a style more commonly known as Jailhouse Rock. It was an aggressive style to fit an aggressive home. And as Coco grew, she found that not only was she good at 52 Blocks, she enjoyed it. She helped make money for her family by competing in underground fighting rings, picking up sprinkles of Muay Thai and Judo along the way.

Fighter Info:
Type: Tank
Element: Green
Skills:
1) Two Pair- Coco attempts to block an opponent's attack, using a special block to deal damage to them simultaneously. (Attack)
2) Dirty Bluff- Coco kicks sand into an opponent's eye or causes another distraction, giving her a temporary opening to attack. (Attack)
3) Pocket Ace- Coco approaches her opponent in a disarming manner, before striking with a quick headbutt. (Speed)
Special Skill: Full House- Coco blocks an opponent's attack, knocking them back then following up with two other extremely powerful attacks.
Ultimate Skill: Royal Flush- Coco picks up her opponent and slams them into the ground, before jumping into the air. An ki aura surrounds her as she attacks the opponent with a powerful elbow block.

Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 11
Defense: 12 +5
Speed: 7

Last edited:
Alright, here's my second character.

Team: Strike Force 12 (Captain)
Name: Lt. Johann Sebastian
Appearance: Johann is tall and lean, standing at about 6'2" and weighing in at 165 lbs. She is quite muscular, and has short blonde hair. Johann has brown eyes. Her left arm and leg are mechanical, and she has various scars from burns and shrapnel on her body. There are scars around her left eye, and if one were to look closely at it they could tell it was artifical.
Outfit: Johann's usually outfit is usually military fatigues. Specifically, a camo jacket, camo pants, and combat boots. When she fights she'll take off her jacket to reveal her mechanical left arm, and under her jacket she is wearing a white tank top.
Personality: Johann is overall not the type to mince words. If something is in her way, she will find the best way possible to get through it. She stays calm, cool, and collected when under stress. Her primary motivator is paying off the large amount of debt she has amassed, but her safety of her comrades and friends come above that.
Background: Johann served in the military, rising to the rank of Lieutenant. She was quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat, her skills in Krav Maga helping her master the Emerson Combat System. One day, while she was on patrol, her humvee drove over an IED. She barely survived the explosion, the blast blowing off her left leg and arm, and severely damaging her eye. She was honorably discharged, but was not content with her life of being a cripple. Johann invested heavily in cybernetic enhancements, amassing a massive amount of debt. But it paid off, giving her back her leg and arm, and repairing her left eye. In order to pay off her debt, Johann was forced to join a mercenary group.

Fighter Info:
Type: Balanced
Element: Red
Skills:
1) Metal blocking- Johann raises her defense by blocking with her metal arm and leg. (Defense)
2) Ki Bullet- Johann fires a fast, small, and powerful ki bullet from her hand. (Attack)
3) Cyborg Enhanced Speed- Johann pushes off with her robotic leg, quickly approaching and striking her opponent. (Speed)
Special Skill: Cyborg Smash- Johann attacks her opponent with a all-out punch from her robot arm.
Ultimate Skill: Attack Plan 5- Johann grabs her opponent, delivering a powerful punch to their arm before attacking them point blank with a ki bullet, then attacks them with a powerful roundhouse kick.

Stats:
Attack: 9 +2
Defense: 9 +2
Speed: 12 +1

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay so I read some information on the characters for this game and one of them is an idol, so I based my first character on her!
Team Name: Justice Fighters (I hope it's okay, I figured an Idol and a superhero would make a good team)
Name: Jade Star
Appearance: Jade has long messy hair that is always in a puffy ponytail. She has a light skin tone that goes perfectly with her honey brown eyes. She has cute dimples and a small, but adorable smile. She weights 120 lbs and her height is 5'5.
Outfit: It changes a lot since she is an idol, but her usual combat clothes are the following: A red hoodie no sleeves over her black long sleeved work out shirt. The hoodie has a white star on the back, along with her shirt. She wears a red skirt with black stockings underneath and red Converse. She also wears a white star on her hair.
Personality: For her fans she is an innocent girl who fights with a humble attitude. For the ones who know her closely, she loves to laugh, to fight and is very energetic.
Background: Jade was born into a wealthy family. Although her fighting skills were great, her father thought it wasn't something a nice girl should do, so she joined the cheerleading squad. After being national champion in high school, she then began training in a dojo, after leaving her house. At the same time, because of her looks and cheerleading career, she became really popular, so much she was offered the job as an idol. To make her parents more upset, she accepted. Appearing in magazines, tv shows and movies while training in secret. One day someone attempted to kidnap her, but her fighting skills helped her overcome the man. A passerby had recorded everything and her fighting career was created. She is now known as "The Fighting Star". She trained under a new master also, who taught her the way of the flames.

Fighter info:
Type: Blanaced
Element: Yellow
Skills:
1) Flaming fist. Jade's fist becomes covered in flames as she uppercuts her opponent.
2) Flaming shot. She kicks de air and sends to fire balls at the enemy.
3) Flaming sword. She jumps and slashes forward with her arm, creating flames.
Special skill: Jade fires a series of explosions towards the enemy.
Ultimate skill: Jade gets up close to the enemy, grave their chest and causing an explosion that sends them flying.

I hope I didn't go too far with the skills, I was some anime and gameplays and things exploding seemed normal. :)

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay I'm making a team with this new character! I've been looking more into the characters and got inspired for another one.

Team: Senshi Team
Name: Cusco Stone
Species: Neko (Part Cat, part human)
Appearance: Cusco is 5'9 tall and weights 130 lbs. He looks like a normal man his age, black hair, pale skin and a body with muscles you would see on a gymnast. His cat traits are seen on his black cat ears, tail and dark green eyes, which change depending on the light or focus.
Outfit: Cusco wears a white dress shirt and black chino pants with black dress shoes. He also has a red tie.
Personality: Cusco is very calm and gentlemen like. He has very good manners and is always calm. Because of his state of mind, he makes a good fighter and dealer.
Background: Cusco doesn't have a big story, he is from a wealthy family. He learned to fight out of love for the sport and he became so good his talent was recognized throughout the world.

Fighter info:
Skills:
1) Claw Furry: The user attacks with multiple attacks with it's claws.
2) 9 Lives: The user uses his life energy to increase defense.
3) Quick Paws: The user increases speed to hit first the next turn
Special Skill: Cusco strikes the opponent with 50 kicks in 5 seconds.
Ultimate skill: Cusco kicks the opponent into the air and then slashes him several times before he hits the ground.
Stats:
Atk 8 +2
Def 8 +2
Spd 14 +1

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
This seems like a pretty neat idea. But I have to ask; a character I'm making has two forms/battle styles. One where he's more focused into being a Tank, and the other where he's focused on being a Striker (It's like a robot who can switch between having a armadillo-like structure to unfolding the shields on his back into beetle wings and extend a long spike-like horn inbetween his eyes, changing into a hercules beetle. Naturally, both forms would have their defense and attack swapped) Would that be alright, and if so, would the two forms have seperate skills or share the same skills? (Not like additional skills, but like alterations of them)

Also I know this character sounds like a brute, but I plan on making him a gentle giant who only really fights because he wants to make friends by letting others tire themselves out on him before rattling away at them with his weakest attacks, in order to not hurt them. I ain't here for winning, I'm here to roleplay and have fun, but I like my characters beefy, its just a preference of mine.

Last edited:
Mmm that seems complicated, I guess it could work if you only use one form to determine the match.

My idea is to have fighters do like an exhibition, showing off skills and everything and when both RPers are ready, use stats and skills to determine the match. What you could do is use one form for exhibition and the second for fight results.

DevVoid

I present to you, the failed killing machine; Wally!

Team: Mighty Guardians (Leader)

Name: Wally (That's what he likes to call himself. His factory name is A.M.C.F.M - MK.XVII (Autonomous Mechanical Combat-Ready Fighting Machine)

Species: Robotic Fighter (Two Forms; First looks like an armadillo, second like a Hercules Beetle)

Gender: N/A (Male Voice module, masculine-based body structure, but no actual gender is present. Since, yknow, robots.)

Appearance: A large 8'5ft tall robot, weighing a whole 1500kg. Completely made out of steel. Eyes are round neon lights that can change colours based on the current mood the personality script is running. Pretty similiar looking in structure to Armoured Armadillo from Megaman X. Only difference is that his skin is coloured a dark-grey, the red orb resembling the heart is non-present as it is inside the machine, and the red orbs on his back aren't present either. His shields (back and arms) have dark-purple outlines and black inner colouring. The rest of him (all the yellow joints, etc.) are a mixture of dark-grey and black. In his Hercules Beetle Form, he basically takes up the look of a Heracross, only that it is of course mechanical and coloured like him. The shield on his back opens up, revealing beetles resembling those of a hercules beetle.

Personality: Wally is a gentle giant who wishes nothing more than peace and prosperity for everyone. Through a malfunction in his personality subroutine, his former ruthless, cold self has been replaced with a kind, friendly being. The reason he decided to join this seeming tournament was to win whatever prize there was and donate it to those in need. Or, if it was a priceless trophy, to atleast hand it over to second place, since he has no use of physical values anyway. The only thing that he really needs is electricty and friends. ..that, and he maybe secretly joined to test out his skills and train them, not to get rusty when there comes a time when he needs to use them.

Background: Originally, 'Wally' was an experimental fighting machine, meant to be used to take out multiple enemies without breaking a sweat. Designed with Shields and a Transformation function, Wally was the perfect killer machine. Emphasis on 'was', as there was a malfunction in his programming, which turned him from a ruthless, cold, dead-faced robot into a loving, docile, kind hugging machine. This malfunction burned through his CPU chip which held his sentience programming, thus making it unable to turn him back the way he was. He was thrown out into the scrapyard by his creators where they tried to press him into scrap. Obviously, that attempt was a waste of time since Wally was built to be sturdy. Eventually, with having given Wally some amount of dents, they just tossed him away, into the streets, realizing that he wasn't a threat in any way due to his personality programming. Wally has just been kind of.. wandering the streets, helping out concerned citizens and just being an overall good guy. The local community loved him. Of course, there were some people who had hated him too. But, he quickly got them to like him after they realized they couldn't do anything to him. Now, I know, why would someone so lovable go to type of tournament to fight others? Simple. He wasn't really planning on fighting them. He was more hoping he could let them tire out against him, then knock them away with his weakest hits and make friends with them after. After all, you can never have enough friends, right?

Fighter Info:

Type: Tank (Armadillo Form) Striker (Hercules Beetle Form)
Element: Purple
Skills:

Armadillo Form:
1) Tackle - Dashes at the enemy with arm out infront, crashing into them with the large shield on his arm
2) Body Slam - Wally leaps up high into the air, then crashes down on the enemy from above with his back faced downwards. Does extra damage if he is in Roller Mode.
3) Pinball - (Only usable in Roller Mode) Wally charges up and rams at full force at the enemy. If this attack gets dodged, he bounces against a nearby wall and comes right back at them

Special Skill: Roller Mode - Wally crawls up into a ball like an Armadillo. This gives him +5 to defense and +3 to speed. Can also be used to block attacks.
Ultimate Skill: Ultra Bulldozer - Wally crawls up into a ball and rapidly charges himself up, speeding off away from the enemy. He rolls around them and hits them in the back, then repeats this pattern, crashing into them multiple times before stopping again.

Hercules Beetle Form:
1) Charge - Wally dashes at the enemy, horn pointed at them.
2) Dropkick - Wally charges forward, dropkicking the enemy. Does more damage if used in Flight Mode
3) Suplex - (Only usable in Flight Mode) Wally flies towards his enemy, grabs them by the waist and does a loop through the air, suplexing them into the ground.

Special Skill: Flight Mode - Wally uses his wings to hover above the ground and fly through the air. This gives him +5 to speed and +3 to attack. Can also be used to dodge attacks.

Ultimate Skill: Grand Suplex - Wally charges at full throttle at the enemy while flying. He picks them up into the air using his horn and flies a loop, crashing them into the ground, slamming his body onto them. After such, he leaps back, having finished his attack.

Stats:

Armadillo Form:
Attack: 5
Defense: 20 +5
Speed: 5

Hercules Beetle Form:
Attack: 20 +5
Defense: 5

Last edited:
Okay here is another character:
Team: Strike Force
Name: Aron Wayne
Fighter name:
Appearance: Height 6"1 Weight 155 lbs. Blonde spikey hair, brown eyes, and a muscular build.
Outfit: Green tank top, black jeans with military boots and black sunglasses.
Personality: Aron is proud and arrogant. He is proud of his power and shows it. He cares little about his opponents and only answers those who are higher then him.
Background: Aron was born in a poor family and was your typical trouble maker. He was arrested several times and got involved with a lot of bad people, until he fell in love. The woman he loved however, would not accept someone like him, so he joined the military to straighten up. He continues his service there and sends love letters to the girl waiting for him.

Fighter info:
Skills:
1) Pistol Shot- Aron throws a fury of quick jabs that are almost invisible to the human eye.
2) Cross Cut- Aron slashes his opponent with quick knife like hits in a shape of an X.
3) Power Wave- Aron hits the ground and sends a shockwave towards the opponent.
Special Skill- Aron knees his opponent five times in the gut, then uppercuts them, using a power wave in the air.
Ultimate Skill- Aron hits the ground with such a force, that the Power wave he creates causes an explosion upon contact.

Stats:
HP 100
Atk 12 +2
Def 5 +2
Spd 13 +1

I also added the teams information on the first post so you guys can see who is missing teammates.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay here is one more character for team Mighty Guardians, because I think Wally is just adorable.

Team: Mighty Guadians
Name: Linda Olsen
Fighter name: Linlin
Species: Android
Appearance: Linda has long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, weights 110 lbs and is 5'4 tall. She has a slim figure and pale skin. She has long legs, so she looks taller then she is.
Outfit: Linda wears a light blue body suit. She has black gloves and boots that go along with it. She also wears a necklace around her neck that resembles a snowflake.
Background: Linda woke up one day with no memories of who she was or why she was in a weird lab, that seemed to be abandoned. She joined the King of Fighters tournament hoping that someone will recognize her and help her find out her past. Meanwhile, she follows her captain wherever he needs to go.

Fighter info:
Element: Purple
Skills:
1) Ice Breath: Linlin freezes the opponent for a second with ice cold breath, that deals damage.
2) Icicle shot: Linlin shots various icicles at her enemy.
3) Ice spike: Linlin summons an ice spear from under her enemies feet.
Special Skill- Linlin traps the opponent in an ice cube and then shatters it.
Ultimate Skill- Linlin summons various ice spikes, each bigger then the last.

Stats:
HP 100
Atk 15 + 5
Def 5
Spd 10

I based her on Kula from King of Fighters, I liked that character and wanted to make a similar one.

DevVoid

Team: Strike Force

Name: Zra

Species: Avian

Appearance: Usually cloaked with a white robe, attached with a hood. Appearance of the Avian from Starbound, with red feathers with golden tips. Silver-gray eyes, short, sharp beak. Thin, average stature, 6ft tall. No white feathers in his face (as opposed to presented in the gif). Other than that, he just has normal bird/humanoid features, besides a third eye on his head over his beak, making his eyes in a triangle formation.

Personality: Zra is a calm and reserved one, always being stone-faced. Internally he feels all kinds of emotions, but he, according to himself 'just can't afford to show them at all times'. Though he is affectionate and kind (as in, not being one to be mean other than to be sarcastic or jokingly), he really rather prefers to just get things done and be left to his own things.

Background: Zra was said to be a prodigy amongst his people. They said that he was born bearing the power of Kluex, that as such he was born with this third eye. They say that he can see into the future, change the outcome of history and whatnot. But, alas, this was not the case. And the thing is, Zra didn't one bit believe in Kluex. He was aware of the false god his people strongly believed in. But he dared not to say, and played along until he was ordered to fly out and 'spread the word' of Kluex onto other planets and solar systems. Flying to Earth, he joined the Terrene Protectorate, to both keep others safe and keep himself safe from those Kluex Fanatics and Cultists that were supposedly 'his people'. Recently, he decided to come fighting into a tournament to practice his skills and fighting expertise, as his job as a member of the Terrene Protectorate does involve alot of killing since, yknow. War is inevitable, as are Rebels going against the Terrene Protectorate.

Fighter Info:

Skills:

1) Talon Slash - Zra dashes forward and past the enemy. During this, he opens his hand and slashes the enemy, like a samurai with his katana.
2) Peck Flurry - Useful in CQC. Zra moves his head back in forth in rapid succession, stabbing the enemy in the face with his beak.
3) Laser Barrage - The third eye of Zra lights up red and fires off a multitude of red-hot laser beams.

Special Skill: Sanctuary - Zra opens his third eye and it starts gathering light for three seconds. During these he stands still. If this skill succeeds, Zra regains 25% of his maximum health and gains +3 to Attack, Defense and Speed.

Ultimate Skill: Purgatory - Zra leaps up into the air, flying up and aligning himself with the sun. Then, his third eye opens up and charges up. Zra opens his wings and fires off a large, wide devastating red laser beam down.

Stats:

Attack: 10 +2
Defense: 10 +2
Speed: 10 +1

(The attached gif is an image from Starbound's Character Creator)

Team: Mighty Guardians

Name: Rook

Species: Silverback Gorilla

Appearance: Looks of an average silverback gorilla. 7'6ft (when standing) in height. Muscular, thin body. Olive-green sweater and gray pants, with a black trenchcoat worn over the sweater. Brown boots on his feet, and gray fingerless gloves on his hands. A white headband tying the fur on his head together. Scars of bullet marks and slashes are all over his body. Especially visible is a scar of a slash across his left eye. His eyes have an ocean-blue colour to them.

Personality: Rook is a more of a mercenary-type personality, a cold, stone-faced expression on his face constantly. He prefers to be alone, though he can still work in teams regardless. He is neither kind nor mean. He is only polite, only because he does not wish for trouble that can be avoided.

Background: Rook was an experiment from the military, bred and experimented on his ancestors he was made to be a super soldier. Genetically modified to hell, Rook has 125 IQ, more than the average gorilla which are usually at 75 - 95. Pumped full with Chemicals, Rook can achieve feats greater than a regular gorilla, and as such as enormous strength amongst other improvements that can be modified to the body by genes and chemicals. He served in the military for 15 years, starting after his 10th human year. After servicing for so long, he was discharged when the scientist found out they could add the gene and chemical improvements to their soldiers. Rook was stationed in a tropical rainforest, but he soon found his way into society and now simply lives normally within a small village of natives somewhere in Africa. He had joined the tournament hoping there was some price money he could bring to his country to help the humans live a better life.

Fighter Info:

Skills:

1) Mighty Slap - Rook just straight up slams the enemy away with a slap to their sides.
2) Ground Slam - Rook jumps towards the enemy, then smashes his fists into the ground, towards the enemy.
3) Mega Guard - Rook crosses his arms and takes a defensive stance. Increases Defense by +3, cannot attack until guard is broken or skill is cancelled. Can be used to block attacks.

Special Skill: Bulk Up - Rook stands up and starts drumming on his chest with his fists. Damages self for 10 damage but increases Attack for +5.

Ultimate Skill: Bone Breaker - Rooks grabs the opponent by one of their feet and begins lifting them into the air to slam them in the ground. He repeats this a few times before throwing the opponent into the air and punching them away.

Stats:

Attack: 15 +5
Defense: 10

Attachments

• Avian.gif
    Avian.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

DevVoid

And that would be my three characters. Man these were actually suprisingly hard to think off. Must be some form of writer's block or something.

Just one thing, the total stats are 30 and HP always 100. Both characters have a total stats of 40 if I'm not mistaken. Other then that, they're pretty cool!

Okay last character for team Senshi.
Team name: Senshi
Name: Aiko
Species: Alien but looks like human
Appearance: Aiko looks like a girl who is in her early 15's, she is small with a height of 4'8 and weights 105 lbs. She has long orange hair and honey brown eyes. Her skin is pale with a light tone of pink, barley visible. She has red freckles on her cheeks and her ears are small, so her hair covers them. Her eyes are bigger then normal.
Outfit: Aiko wears a black dress, black long gloves that go up to her elbows, stripped long socks up to her knees and black boots.
Background: Aiko arrived to earth on a small spaceship, where she was taken in by a small family. Her powers developed as she grew and soon the government noticed this. They made her part of a special unit, to attack terrorist. Aiko soon realized the people she was sent to kill were not all bad, but just stood in the way of what the rich man wanted. She quit the force and decided to become a superhero, with the difference that she didn't mind killing her enemies. She has clashed with Loon several times and joined the tournament to prove she is the better hero.

Fighter info:
Type: Tank
Skills:
1) Buddha's Palm- Aiko sends a powerful force in the shape of a big palm
2) 47 Strikes- Aiko strikes the enemy with her palms from different angles, exactly 47 times.
3) Psychic Barrier- Aiko creates a barrier that protects her from any attack.
Special Skill- Aiko runs up close to her enemy and smashes a Buddha Palm on their chest.
Ultimate Skill- Aiko uses her psychic powers to knock out her opponent, causing them to faint.

Stats
HP 100
Atk 15
Def 10 +5
Spd 5