• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Frost sighed then he got up and he ran to his trainer then ziro picked him up and he followed Gale. "Dir ice, ice " Frost said , which meant "hey wait for us". Ziro ran up to Gale and Astral and he noticed Blu was gone "aww why did he leave" Ziro drooped

"We did kinda ditch him to go catch Pokemon. It wasn't the nicest for us to do," Gale sighed as she shook her head. Valkery, Tealeaf, and Marko noticed the Nyx had stayed behind to scare other passerbys and was giggling loudly at her little pranks. Gale shook her head at her small ghost type and called her over. Nyx floated over to rest on her shoulders, looking down at Valkery in her trainer's arms.

Ziro sighed then he nodded "yeah i know....well we will probably still see him in the next city" he smiled then he picked up frost and he pet his fur "man i think this little guy is so cute" he smiled at Gale. Frost looked at Valkery and he grinned "dir ice" Or "yay i'm cute". Ivy watched them then she looked at Marko and she hugged him

Marko hugged back, pulling the servine closer to him. Tealeaf rolled his eyes at the two and shook his head with a soft noise. Gale reached out to pet Frost as well and nodded as well, Valkery just stuck her tongue out at the her friend, "he is cute, I must admit that. But you also have to admit that Valkery is adorable".

"Volkit kit kit Volkit Bol,"Valkery smiled brightly nuzzling her trainer's chest before smirking at Ziro and Frost in a above you manor, 'adorable. That's one step above cute".

Ivy giggled then she nuzzed into his chest. Flare smirked then she went close to tealeaf and she smiled. Ziro reached out to pet valkery and he smiled "yeah your right she sure is.." Ziro told her. Frost frowned then he looked back up at them "Dir ice, Dirice" Frost smiled brightly before nuzzling his trainers hand "what your not adorable your beyond adorable..." Frost smiled.

Valkery stuck her gouge out at Frost and Tealeaf looked down at Flame with a huff, nudging the fire type away with one of his hooves. Marko patted Tealeaf on the back but had to steady himself when the larger Pokemon tried to shake him off. Gale watched the two with a laugh and Nyx did the same, the ghost type floating down to see her new teammate.

Frost chuckled then he currled up and he closed his eyes. Flare ran back to tealeaf and she teased him. Ziro smirked then he walked down over to gale and he smiled "so wanna see whos stronger " he asked with a smile " i mean between Frost and Valkery" he smiled at her.

"Maybe later. We have to make up for lost time! So hurry up," Gale laughed before she and her Pokemon started to run in the direction Blu had went. Tealeaf pushed the Flame away again and then went galloping after his trainer, Marko having to hold on rightly so wouldn't fall. Nyx zoomed along side her trainer's head and circled her teammate.

"yeah we should hurry up and get going " Ziro chuckled then he started to run with Astral in the direction blue went. Flare whimpered then she ran after her trainer. Ivy ran fast up to her trainer. Frost was put back in his pokeball so he didnt't fall and so he could have a good rest.

Gale called her pokemon back into their pokeballs and slowed to a stop. She looked at the path infront of them and breathed in deeply, "this region is so nice! I could get used to this and being here. It's going to be great! Not to mention all the new adventures we are gonna have".

She fixed the neck of her shut and the sash around her waist. She waited for Ziro, looking over her shoulder. She scanned the area around her to try and take in as many sights as she could.

Ziro ran up to Gale and he fixed his shirt then he looked at her " yep we sure are... I can wait till we do other stuff . " he hugged her tight then he kissed her cheek " so are we almost there sweety" he asked. Flare ran up to Gale and she rubbed her legs playfully and she smiled. ivy was called back into her pokeball

Gale gave Ziro a kiss on the cheek back then bent down to pet Flame behind the earshot she made sure her ponytail wasn't to loose. She then grabbed Ziro's hand to continue dragging him to the next gym and city. She couldn't wait to battle him and the gym leader, not to mention the date she promised. She would have to go shopping to get something to wear that was nice. Maybe there would be a contest she could participate in, see what it was like.

Ziro blushed then put a arm around her shoulders while playing with her ponytail " you sure do look pretty Gale " he smiled happily then he walked with her to the next gym " i can't wait for our little battle and our date " he smiled "hey for our date battle lets have our new pokemon battle " he smiled.

"Sounds good. But let's explore for a bit. We should found a pokecentre and rest up. Besides I want to go shopping for some supplies and walk around for a bit on my own," Gale blushed when he played with her hair and playfully batted away his hand. She pulled him along as they walked and gave a crooked smile back to him. She pointed a few places of interest and looked at him with a tilted head, "so where the gym"?

Ziro smirked then he kissed her cheek and moved her closer "Oh sure i would mine going and getting supplies for my little pals " he smirked then he moved his hand away from her and smiled " Well the gym is near the mountain ...because its an ice gym its near the peak but you enter at the bottom then work your way up from trainer battles >_< sorry i'm such a know it all....but i only know this because my mom told me to study all about this reigon"

"That was a good thing to tell you. She must be quite smart, I hope I can meet her someday," Gale nodded and snuggled into Ziro's side happily she nodded and pointed to the pokecentre. She pulled him over towards it and let him go to talk to nurse joy. She asked the other woman to distract Ziro while she went out shopping for clothes and handed her Pokemon over to be healed.

"Yeah my mom is a smart woman and i'll be glad to let you meet her." Ziro smiled and held her close then they walked inside the pokecenter. Nurse joy greeted them then she started to talk to Ziro about Dirice and his new ability and his evolutions so Ziro was amazed by this and listened to her.

Nurse joy winked at Glae and she snuck away with her Pokemon, skipping out into the shopping district. She found a boutique and strolled inside, eye sfilled with wonder at all of the dresses. She picked out a light blue dress that straps hung off her shoulders and flared out from her waist before stopping just above her knees. She picked out q set of flats to buy also and the booked it back to the pokecentre to hide the clothes. Once she had she moved so that she stood behind Ziro, nodding like she had heard everything.

Ziro smiled then he looked behide him and he saw Gale and he smiled "so did you hear her ...she said that dirice will evolve into a powerful pokemon.." he smiled happily then he hugged her then he grinned "so maybe you should ask her about Volkit" he smirked

"I'd like to leave that as a surprise. We could go battle now if you want," Gale smiled and grabbed her Pokemon. She tugged on his hand toward the door, grinning brightly and eager to see what Ziro got. She let Valkery out of her pokeball and the little Pokemon cheered happily, running around their feet in circles. She nuzzled Gale's legs and she picked her up and held her up to Ziro's face, "see even she wants to battle"!

Ziro smirked then he bent down to Valkery and he pet her "yep she sure does " he said then he got up and he walked over to the other side of her and he let frost "go frost" he smiled as the Little Ice type cheered happily , jumping jump and down near ziro's feet " yep he wants to battle. ok lets battle gale" he winked

"You move first. You got the crash course in your pokemon so you should now them better than I know Valkery," Glae smiled from her position, Valkery standing on the battlefield ready to battle her friend. She jumped from one paw to the next, tail swishing about happily. The trainer and Pokemon looked ready as they could ever be, "let's see who gets to decide where we go for our first date shall we".

"alright...Ok Frost use tackle" Ziro told Frost, then frost ran at Valkery and he used tackle on her. "yeah thats whats up" ziro smiled then he grinned. Frost ran back to ziro and he smiled, even thought he was only lv. 6 so was valkery so it was a even match

Valkery took the hit and let out a soft laugh. She looked back at Gale and she nodded, Valkery looked back at Frost and batted her eyes but then they went sharp, "Valkery! Use leer then tackle"!

Marko, Tealeaf, and Nyx stood on the sidelines, cheering for the trainer and teammate. Marko bounced around and Tealeaf stomped proudly.

Frost took the hit then he chuckled alittle. He looked back at ziro and smirked. Ziro smiled " ok now use leer then ember" he said with a grin then Frost used leer then he shot a ember at Valkery.

Ivy and Flare was cheering for Frost

"Dodge it and use water gun," Gale ordered and Valkery did as she was told. She leapt over the embers and fired a water gun down at him. Gale smiled brightly as she breathed in, excitement running through her veins as she battled. Her smile turned into a grin, "use water gun again"!

Marko tried to out cheer flame and Ivy, loudly crying out. Nyx and Tealeaf watched their fighting type partner with an amused grin.

"dodge it and use ember " Ziro ordered and Frost nodded and did as he was told. Frost jumped over the water gun and shot more embers at her. Ziro grinned then he as he was so much fun. "now use tackle again"

Ivy tried to out cheer marko, Loudly crying out.

"Dodge the ember and use water gun when he gets close," Gale ordered and Valkery did just that. She ducked under the first attack then waited for the fire type to get close with the tackle before launching a water gun at point blank range. The water type Pokemon grinning as she mad eye contact with Gale.

Marko cheered as loud as he could, slowly turning blue until he passed out. Nyx and Tealeaf laughed at this and continued to watched the battle.

"Crap, take that hit then use ember on her after that water gun" Ziro ordered and Frost took the water gun and he shook it off then he used ember right on her at point blank range. The fire type pokemon grinned at his trainer.

Ivy gasped then she ran over to him

Valkery smiled and just shook the attack off before using water gun again then leer. Gale smiled and crossed her arms, shaking her head at how he didn't see that coming, "you seem to be forgetting that ember isn't an effective move against Valkery but water gun is effective against Frost".

Marko slowly stood up and gave the thumbs up to signify that he was ok. Nyx just continued laughing floating circles around the two with a grin. Tealeaf just watched the battle not wanting to miss it because of his teammates.

Frost shook off the water gun but he was getting weak "crap.....no i'm not" Ziro pouted then he smirked "ok Frost dodge her attacks then start using tackle randomly as you run around her" he smirked. Frost nodded then he ran around Valkery and using tackle on her then running away then using it again.

"Dodge and wait for him to charge then use water gun," Gale smiled and nodded to her Pokemon who took two of the hits. Valkery let out a playful laugh and did as she was told, waiting for the fire type to get closer to blast him with another water gun.

Marko gave Ivy a hug to tell her she was ok. He smiled and wobbled around for a bit.

Ziro smirked "Don't hit her again and now use leer and then use ember on her tail" Ziro ordered and Frost nodded as he didn't hit her again and he used leer on her. Frost let out a snicker

Valkery shivered at the look and let out a loud Yelp when her tail was caught on fire. She danced around as she tried to put it out. Glaring at frost with a pout, sniffling softly as finally put her tail out. Valkery then growled and let loose another water gun at him. Gale shook her head, "I don't think she likes that to much. You hurt her ego".

Ziro chuckled "well she got frost wet now his fur is messed up..." he groaned then he smirked "Ok now frost use tackle again on her " Frost nodded then he ran at her and he tackled her to the ground. and he smiled. "um Gale isn't their a contest near by" he asked

"There should be. I saw papers earlier," Gale huffed folding her arms with a smile. Valkery waited for the water type to get closer before unleashing a water gun then tackling him. Gale laughed at her pokemon and Valkery growled at her with a huff. Marko was now watching the battle again, still wobbling abit as he did.

"awesome want to enter with me" Ziro smirked then he blew a kiss to her. Frost gasped then he fell over and he growled a little being defeated " Welp...i've been defeated ..." Ziro drooped then he picked up Frost "well you will get stronger soon" he smiled at him. Frost grinned then he curled up in his lap

*Wakes up of Bed* *moans* this is gonna be a new journey for us ain't that right leafe? *leafe nods in agreement* *gets out of the house and inhales some air and finds some trainers* Oh Hello There

Valkery wandered up to Frost and pawed at his face and showed him her tail which had been burned. Gale strode over to them as well and roller her eyes playfully at Ziro , "I would love to and because you lost I'll let you choose where we go for our date. You deserve it".

Marko, Tealeaf and Nyx ran over to their trainer and teammate, tackling Valkery away from Frost.