• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Gale gave a laugh as she watched the two, Marko turning a red colour as his fur stood on end. The fighting type nuzzled the grass type and looked up to see what Nyx and Flame were doing, Nyx floating lazily in cirles before floating to sit on her trainer's shoulder. Gale looked back at Ziro and tilted her head with an amused look, "I'm not sure Cordovan is going to like that to much. You saw how he acted earlier. Nyx, stop that please it tickles".

Ziro smiled then he nodded then looked at Gale and he moved over to her and he kissed her cheek "yeah i thought it was funny how he was so upset that i was dating you" he smiled then he took her hand. Ivy turned red then she nuzzled him back. Flare looked at nyx and she tried to get her "hey Flare you can't catch a ghost" he smiled

Nyx floated away from the fire type, laughing at the fail to catch her. Marko let out a happy cry and started rolling around and hugging the servine, nuzzling her happily, "yeah it was pretty funny to see him upset. I believe Flame could catch her if Nyx would be nicer".

As she said this Nyx floated closer to the fire type and licked the side of Flame's face. Gale blushed when Ziro kissed her cheek again, using her hair to cover it a little bit, "they are cute together, Marko and Ivy".

Flare blushed then she looked at Nyx and she jumped up again for her. " hehe thats kind of cute " Ziro smiled then he drinked a sip of coffee then he smiled "yeah he sure was ...and yeah i think she would"

Ivy blushed then she hugged him happily then she nuzzeled him. "yeah they sure are"

Marko stopped his rolling around to hug the grass type tightly but not hurt her. Nyx let the fire type tackle her, giggling when she was. Gale looked at Ziro and tilted her head with a smile, "we are supposed to go on a journey so where to first? I'm still not that familiar with the region and you probably know it a lot better than I do".

Ziro smirked then he nodded at her "well the first gym is in Nixton ..its the ice gym leader " he smiled then he put a arm around her and he hugged her. Ivy rubbed her cheek on his then she blushed. Flare giggled then she nuzzled the ghost type. Ziro smiled then he pet flare "you are so cute now" he smiled "hey Blu and Astral are you two ready" Ziro asked

(OOC: @Blu Ace @WolfyPop hey guys we are about to start the journey)

"Marko going to be pretty effective against him then," Gale leaned into Ziro's hug slowly, Nyx rolled so that the fire type would fall off her and then floated around to make herself comfortable in the fire type's tails. When his name was said Marko looked up at his trainer and stood, moving to pick up Ivy in a bridal style as he leapt into Cordovan's old chair, "yeah are you guys ready for the awesome adventures we are going to have"!

Ziro smirked then he chucked at the ghost type and the fire type "i think they are being cute too huh Gale" he asked her then he smiled at her. Ivy blushed when Marko picked her up then she nuzzled into his cheek. Flare smirked then she made her tails tickle the ghost type. "Yeah cmon you two" Ziro said as he got up and he patted Blu and Astral on the back and he smiled.

Nyx sneezed when she was tickled and to get back at Flame licked a long line up her face. Marko then procceded to grab spoke puff out of the box on the table and break it in two for himself and Ivy. Gale giggled at the Pokemon's antics and nodded in agreement with what Ziro had said, "I'm surprised he isn't showing off right now. Also sorry with all of the stuff that went down with cordovan".

Flare blushed then she drooped alittle then she looked back at her and she frowned. Ivy took the other piece and she hugged him as showing him thanks. then she ate the pokepuff. Ziro looked at Gale and he smiled then he sat beside her again and he kissed her cheek "nah its alright i'm just glad he's gone" ziro smiled then he hugged her.

Blu felt a tap on his back, causing him to grab his scythe, but he put it away when he realized it was just Zilo and Gale. He sighed. "Man, I didn't even get my coffee. Oh well, lets just hurry up with this journey." Blu smiled. He got up from his seat and placed his Pokeball back on his belt. "Ready." He smiled.

Nyx giggled at Flame and made herself comfortable in her tails. Marko munched on his half, mumbled happily. Gale smiled at Ziro and leaned into his hug, "I'm happy to. But on to another topic, who's looking forward to challenging the elite four? I can't wait to try! It's going to do fun to see the region for myself".

Ziro smirked then he looked at Blu and he grinned " alright... we cmon then lets get going then" he told him then he looked at Gale and he winked "oh i can't wait to beat them and become the champion" he said with pride in his voice. " yeah it sure is gonna be fun " ziro smiled at her. Flare smiled then she let her be in her tail. Ivy hugged him.

"Nope I think your wrong about your facts there, Ziro. You see I'm going to become champion," Gale smiled brightly and stood up to stretch, Nyx curled further into Flame's tail. Marko let out a happy cry as he agreed with his trainer, still holding onto Ivy with a happy murmed, "see even Marko agrees with me! What about you two? Are you guys going to challenge the elite four and champion"?

Ziro smirked then he poked her nose then he had an idea "oh i see ...well ok... then your my rival then " he grinned then he looked at ivy and he smirked "how about we have a battle Rival" he chuckled then he hugged her tight. Flame smiled then she moved up to Ziro and she grinned , show that she agreed with her trainer. Ivy nodded as well , she agreed as well.

Blu groaned. "I thought I was your rival." Blu frowned.

"Well it dosent matter, sooner or later, youre gonna get a big surprise that you won't be expecting. The eighth gym is a fighting type gym, there we will fight." Blu thought, then turned to Astral.

"Well, cmon." Blu smiled.

"Always eager to battle? Maybe later when we went getting ready to leave so you know we actually start out on our journey," Gale laughed shaking her head, Nyx rolled out of flame's tails and floated up to her trainer giggling as well. She looked at Blu and smiled, crossing her arms, "we all can be rivals! Well let's get going"!

Ziro smiled then he nodded "alright ...and Blu you can be my rival too man " he smiled then he nodded at them "ok lets get going then" he smiled then he pet Flare's ears and he walked outside with her. Ivy ran outside with her trainer and she smirked at Marko and she giggled. Ziro looked around and he saw the other new pokemon but as soon as he saw it , it ran away again. "man i can't even get a look a one"

Gale, Nyx and Marko payed the waiter for the food then went to follow Ziro. She fixed her jacket so it looked more presentable and the neck of her shirt so it wasn't uncomfortable. Marko leapt onto her back and Gale caught him so that he didn't choke her while Nyx floated around them happily, "well to the first gym"!

Blu sighed. He grabbed his Blue and White Striped sweater from his bag, then put it on, also grabbing his Pokeball. "Well, now is a time better then ever." He smiled. He pressed the small button on the Pokeball, the ball grew, then opened, a white light coming from it. A figure came out of it, it was a Shiny Gallade. The Gallade grunted, then turned away. Blu sighed.

"Cmon Buddy, were going on a journey and you're my only Pokemon I have for it. Whadda ya say?" Blu smiled. The gallade sighed, then walked out of the Cafe, "HEY. WAIT FOR ME!" Blu yelled, chasing after him.

(OOC: well just say Astral came with us)

Ziro smirked then he nodded as he walked with the other three "yeah to the first gym" he smiled happily then he looked around and he put his arm around Gale "hey so i guess we could have our first date in nixton " he whispered then he smiled. Ivy walked beside the group with Marko and Flare. Flare looked up at Nyx and she smiled.

Gale smiled back with a node, Marko waved at Ivy from his place on his trainer's back. Nyx continued to float around the group and then floated around down to Flame's height. The ghost type stayed at the height and floated around the other Pokemon before resting on her back, "yep. But how about we make a bet? before we go up against the gym leader how about we battle? You win and you get to choose where we go for our date, I win and I get to choose".

Ziro smiled then he nodded "oh ok...i'll take you up on that bet " Ziro smiled then he pulled her closer to him and he kissed her cheek. Flare chuckled then she tired to get nyx again. Ivy waved her small arms then she smirked. Ziro then frowned a little "i wonder if the gym leader is hard ?" he wondered

"You are using a grass type so maybe? But Flame should balance him out, you just have to remember that he's most likely to do single battles so one on one," Gale hummed in reply and patted Marko's arm when he squeezed the fighting type whined about having to walk so she called out her final Pokemon. A large tan Pokemon soon stood beside them and Marko lept onto Tealeaf's back with little effort. The normal type just shook his head and clicked his hooves on the ground below, "this is Tealeaf".

The pokemon looked at Ziro then his arm around Gale and let out a puff of air from his nose is welcoming. Gale scratched behind the pokemon's ears and he let out a small cry of happiness, "Stantler Stan"!

Ziro chuckled then he nodded "wow nice to meet you tealeaf " he smiled then he pet him and he smirked, "oh i see you have three pokemon...well thats not far sweety" he grinned then he saw the long lost fire starter of the new region and he smirked then he started to walk over to it, but this time the small Direwolf like pokemon didn't run instead it growled in defence "hey little guy" he bent down and he pet the wild pokemon but instead of being nice the pokemon snapped at his hand

(OOC: Btw im gonna make the sabertooth today and another one as well)

"I told you about him earlier," Gale stretched her arms above her head and watched as Ziro interacted with the small Pokemon. She tilted her head to the side and let her arms fall to her side, Tealeaf nudging her side with his muzzle to get her to pet him more. Marko leaned down to offer his hand to Ivy but almost fell off when the taller Pokemon shook to ruffle his fur up, "careful. That is a wild pokemon, it might not like getting touched".

The pokemon sniffed his hand then it made a small bark then it growled alittle then it saw gale and it ran in the woods again "man i got to catch that pokemon" he smiled at gale then he looked at her. "you wanna help me Gale " he asked then he went over to her and he kissed her cheek " also i think maybe we could find a new pokemon for you too " he smiled

"We really shouldn't but if you want we can. Blu, do you guys have a problem with this," Gale looked over shoulder at the other boy. Marko and Teafealf looked at where the other Pokemon had went before nodding to eachother and following it. Gale saw her Pokemon disappear into the woods and let out a sigh, grabbing Ziro's hand as she walked by, "guess they made up their minds. Let's go catch you that pokemon, maybe it likes pokepuffs"?

Ziro smiled as he walked with her. Dirice looked behide it to see the other pokemon following it, it sighed then he remembered his friend and he ran faster. Ziro followed then other pokemon and he smirked "i can't wait to catch it" He said out of excitement then he looked at Gale and he smiled " theres probably a pokemon out there for you"

"Well I'm going to put a pokepuff down and if anything comes to it, you can get first catch," Gale smiled and pulled out a pokepuff and placed it on the ground before her and her Pokemon hid behind the bush. She motioned for Ziro to follow her and giggled cheekily at her little plan, "this is going to be so fun. Hide, hurry! Their not going to come if they can see you stomping around".

Ziro smiled then he nodded then he sat beside her and he watched the pokepuff. soon Dirice walked up to the pokepuff then another pokemon , it looked like a kitten. "aww look at that little guy" he smiled at her. Dirice sniffed it then he looked at Volkit and he yipped alittle as in asking if it was good or did she think if it was safe. "ah i wonder what that one is" he wondered.

Blu sighed. The amounts of kisses Zilo gave Gale made Blu a bit jealous, and nauseos. He sighed. "Well, Im gonna head to route 1, then hit tgw gym up in the town over, see ya Astral." He sighed, walking off. Gallade smiled, quickly following Blu. Blu smiled. "Now you wanna come?" Blu smiled. Gallade smirked, as the two headed off.

The little kitten Pokemon padded over and licked the pokepuff before taking a large bit and purring loudly. She kicked the rest of the treat over to her friend and smirked as there was only a little bit left, "Volkit Vol kit kit".

Gale smiled and pulled out another pokepuff, rolling it out of the bush. The kitten pokemon wandered closer and took another large bite and passed the remains to her Pokemon. She then caught sight of Gale and her pokepuffs, the eletric type leaping and digging into the bag that held the treat. Gale let out a squeak when the Pokemon jumped into her bag and tried to get at the pokepuffs. She grabbed an empty pokeball and when Volkit poked her head out with a mouth full of treats, caught the small Pokemon.

Dirice smirked then he started to eat some of the pokepuff then he howled a little then he ran up to the next one. this one looked different to him then he bite into it and he barked loudly "Dirice Dir Ice Ice"

Ziro smirked then he rolled around pokepuff out for it. the Puppy pokemon wandered closer and took another large bite before jumped up and went to the bag as well and he gasped when he saw his friend get caught , when he was about to run , Ziro pet him and held out a pokeball to him "cmon buddy if you come with us you can see your friend everyday" ziro whispered. Dirice nodded then he placed his paw on the pokeball and ziro caught the small pokemon.

"Come on out! We want to meet you," Gale released her new teammate out, the small eletric and water type popping out still holding onto her pokepuff. The Volkit ate the treat and gave a happy cry, purring happily when Gale scratched behind her ears. Marko leapt off of Tealeaf to meet his new teammate and the eletric type headbutt him harshly making him fall on his but with a huff, "your quite the little spit fire, arnt you? How about I call you Valkery? A battle strong and beautiful woman".

Volkit meowed happily at the name and Gale took that as a yes, and looked to Ziro with a smile. Valkery now sat in her arms, smirking down at Marko who leapt back onto Tealeaf with a loud huff. Gale scratched Marko's head though and he calmed down.

"Cmon on out! we want to meet you too" Ziro released his new teammate out, the Fire and Ice type popped out finished off his pokepuff. The Dirice looked at Ziro and he nuzzled his hand. Ziro smiled then he picked up it and he pet it gently " you know i think i'll call you Frost...just because your an ice type and you look kind of cute " he smiled then he pet him. Frost smiled then barked in agreement " i take that as a yes " he smiled.

Frost ran up to Valkery and he hugged her then he barked "Dir Ice"which meant "we have trainers..." he barked a little then he wagged his tail fast

"Volkit kit kit Vol," Valkery sneered and batted her paws at Frost's face. The electric type's smirk still on her face as she looked at her friend saying, 'I guess we do, no idea why they would want you though. I'm obviously the better choice".

Gale scratched behind her ears and Valkery let out a loud purr still smirking at her friend in a playful manor. She then yawned and fluttered her eye lashes at Frost in a cutesy manor, "kit kit Volkit" or 'why don't you be a dear and get me another pokepuff"?

"Dirice Ice Ice" Frost Pouted then he pawed her cheeks. the ice type's smirked and grabbed her paw for the fun of it as he looked at his friend saying " What why do you say that....i'm awesome too bud...".

Ziro scratched beside his ears and Frost let out a howl still smirking at his bud. when she playfully yawned then she fluttered her eyes...at him , which made him blush "Ice ice Dirice" or "of course " he said then he got up and he went to Gale and he grabbed a pokepuff then he brought it back to Valkery

Valkery gladly took the pokepuff and purred loudly as she ate it. She nudged the ice type's face with a grin and curled into her chest with a smirk. She playfully batted at Frost's nose and then tucked her paw under her chest. Gale stood up and nodded back towards where they came, "we should probably get going. We don't want to get left behind to much".

Marko and Tealeaf strolled after their new teammate and trainer. Valkery looked over at Frost and stuck her tongue at her friend playfully then tucked her head into her trainer's elbow. She purred loudly and Gale smiled at her new partner.

Marwan woke out of bed at 9:00 am "Man I feel like I am ready for today" Said Marwan "Am I Right Gabite and Umbreon?" before he got out of the house he had some breakfast. When he came out of the house he noticed 3 trainers "Oh hello there."