• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Gale went beat red by this action, the blush now having enveloped her neck. She coughed in embarrassment but didn't pull away, avoiding looking at anyone. Marko was now laughing at his trainer's predicament and Nux had joined in with him but hissed loudly when Cordovan's glameow used her as a step to leap into her trainer's arms. Said trainer was looking royally upset and glared over gale's head at Ziro, "I don't believe she comfortable with you doing that".

"Sorry about him," Gale whispered to her friend daring to look up at her new conpanion, still blushing like a Cheri Berry. She looked over at her Pokemon in an attempt to scold them but they just laughed.

Ziro smiled then he nuzzeled his neck next to hers and he smiled at her "aww but i think she does like it " he smiled at Cordovan and he then winked at Gale and he hugged her close " see he still likes you" he whispered to her then he growled at Cordovan " shes fine ...i think shes enjoying it" he winked at gale then he smiled "right Gale " he smiled "hey maybe if we tell him that we a couple he will back off...but we don't really have to be" he smiled

"If you think it'll work," Gale whispered back, pushing herself closer to make it look believable. She brushed his cheek with hers and looked at Cordovan with a sheepish smile. He raised eyebrow at her as he petted his glameow, "actually I don't mind it. He is my boyfriend infact".

Nyx watched everything happen while Marko decided to distract and show off for Ziro's pokemon. Gale ducked her down again when Cordovan gave a confused noise, his face turning from confused to anger and disappointment.

" Hey she said that i was heres so don't go and get disappointed in her...it was here choice " Ziro growled then he smiled at her and he kissed her cheek to make it more believable "can't he just accept it " he whispered to her.

Vulpix giggled then she hugged Marko.

"He's doesn't like losing. It's what made him a pretty good trainer," Gale said before retiring the kiss, still blushing. Marko hugged the fire type back, smiling happily. Cordovan sighed and relaxed, his face becoming soft and he smiled at the two.

"It's good to you know you have found a new partner. I just hope you realize that I won't give up you, my dear," Cordovan took Gale's right hand and kissed it, bowing deeply. He then stood and smirked to Ziro, "game on. I'm going to tell you this once. It would be best if you backed down now before your heartbroken even worse then it will be".

Ziro chuckled then he looked at Gale then he looked at Cordovan and he smiled "aww i don't think i am....and Gale is a very nice person and she's really cute and sweet i think she just needed someone who was nice to her and someone who loved her in a way you could give her" Ziro smiled then he kissed Gale again just for fun. "i heard you don't like losing so wanna battle my servine i bet i could beat you"

Gale tugged on Ziro's shirt and shook her head at the two, not wanting to be late to the meet up at the cafe. She pulled away from her "boyfriend" and started calm the street, "not right now! We have to get to the Cafè! Or we are going to be late"!

"I do believe she's right. Maybe when we get there, then she can't say anything," Cordovan smirked and followed after the girl's moving figure and infront of Ziro's line of sight of her. Marko pulled Flame and ivy to follow his trainer while Nyx floated a little bit behind.

Ziro growled then he followed Gale and he laid his head on her shoulder "Gale...is he gonna follow us?" he asked alittle mad and not wanting the annoying ex-boyfriend to not follow them. "sorry for all the fake love..." he blushed "too bad its not real" he whispered

Flame and ivy followed Marko and the others.

"He did say that he wanted to meet my other friends," Gale shrugged and smiled at the other trainer. Nyx caught up with them and Gale cradled her ghost type in her arms like a baby. The blonde hair girl sped up, grabbing Ziro's hand to pull him toward their intended building. Cordovan followed, his glameow now wrapped around his neck, "I am truly sorry about him. And I don't really mind this love thing, your being a really great friend to help me out here".

Ziro smiled then he nodded "oh i forgot well he better leave after that " he smiled then he and her went inside the cafe and i sat down next to her and over by our friends " oh you don't mind it...well maybe it will become true love later " he joked then he kissed her head as Cordovan came in the room "and your welcome " he smiled at her

Gale smiled and her blush was renewed when she was kissed. She waved cordovan over so she could introduce everyone, sitting with one leg over the other. She called a waiter over to order a snack and looked over to Ziro to see if he wanted anything. Cordovan pulled a chair over from another table and ordered a lemonade, "well it's good to hear you have made a place for yourself here. I was telling the truth about exploring this region though, so don't think you won't be seeing me again".

Ziro smiled then he nodded "aww and when you see us again we will still be together " Ziro smiled then he hugged Gale "um ill have a coffee and a muffin " he smiled then he looked at gale and he blushed again, she was really cute and he could believe he was acting like he was her boyfriend..he didn't want that he want to be that guy not faking to be that guy.

Gale looked at him and smiled, closing her eyes as she was truly thankful to the silver haired boy. When she opened her eyes again she looked her friend over, he wasn't a bad looking infact he was quite handsome. She ran a hand through her hair and fixed her ponytail, "I'll just have a water please".

"So Ziro after this are we going to have that battle," Cordovan smiled, ignoring the comment about Gale and Ziro. Gale leaned into Ziro and her ex huffed loudly at the site. Marko sat on the floor beside Nyx, both munching on pokepuffs Gale had given to the Pokemon. The glameow was even given on but turned it down and instead decided to steal Marko and sit on the fighting type's back.

Ziro smiled then he chuckled "alright Cordovan ...so whats all your pokemon...plz dont say just glameow" he smiled then he blushed when Gale leaned into Him then made him put his arm around her closely " aww you look so cute" he winked then he kissed her nose another fun moment for him. "so Cordovan wanna battle now" he smiled

"Thank you," Glae blushed rubbing her cheek against Ziro's. Cordovan sneered at their affection then smiled brightly. He leaned back in his chair and took a sip of his drink. Gale sipped her water and pulled away a little bit from Ziro, "do you still have Smoke"?

"Of course I still have Smoke! He's still one of my strongest. As for your question Ziro. I have Smoke my Lucario, Pearl my glameow and Link my staravia," Cordovan smirked darkly as he looked over at Ziro's Pokemon. Gale shook her head with a sigh and Marko pushed Pearl off of himself.

"Well those may be cool but you won't beat me" he smiled then he got up and he looked at the two pokemon and he and he called Vulpix and he pulled out a fire stone "well do want this now...i know you been wanting it but its up to you" He told his vulpix and she could help herself and she was about to touch it then she stopped "oh ok i guess later" he smiled then he put it up. Ivy smirked , she may have a disadvantage from alot of his pokemon but she new that if she tried her best. " ok Cordovan lets go and have our battle"

Cordovan stood and walked out of the building, standing infront of the Cafè in a place where Gale, Blu, Astral could see. Pearl stood beside him and he waited for Ziro to join him outside. Gale watched with interest and her Pokemon sat infornt of the window to get a better look. Turning she looked to the other two people, "don't say anything. Me and Ziro arnt actually dating, he's just helping out with my ex over there".

Ziro smiled then he let Ivy go first and he smiled "alright i'll let my girlfriends ex go first " he could help but smiled , then he bent down and he pet his vulpix and he smiled "we can do this for sure " he smiled happily at them then he looked at gale and he winked at her.

"They can't here you bud, thick wall of glass between you and her. Drop the act, I hate to break it to yah but I'll be getting my girl back," Cordovan then threw up an ultraball, a Lucario appeared in a crouching position and bowed to his opponents before taking a battle ready stance. Cordovan grinned broadly and crossed his arms across his chest, "Smoke, use psychic on that little fire type".

Zero smirked then he put the fire stone on his head and he bowed and the fire stone landed on the small Fire type and she grew bigger and she smirked "ok Servine i want you to use leech seed and Now Flame use flamethrower now and make sure that Smoke really does become smoke " he grinned happily and a little excited as servine used leech seed then she was took out for Flame to only make smoke ....well smoke"

"Pearl, use hypnosis on the servine. Smoke dodge those attacks and go after servine with an ice punch," Cordovan's grin grew as his smaller Pokemon used her attack. Smoke leapt out of the way of the leech seed but took the full force of the flame thrower, glaring at his attack and flinching when he noticed his arms had developed small burns. The lucario followed his teammate's move with his own, fist enveloped in a greyish white cold mist.

Ziro sighed then he smiled " Weaklings ...protect now servine" he smiled then he looked at Flare " flare would you be a dear and use fire fang on Lucario so he would just go down already" he smirked then servine watched as both the moves hit their shield and then the lucario was about to be dog food. "oh and Ivy use leaf blade on the pearl " he smiled

Smoke waited for Flame to get closer before using psychic again. Pearl countered Ivy's attack with a fury cutter. Gale and her Pokemon watched the battle, the trainer leaning against the table as she watched with a concerned look. She brushed hair out of her face and Marko moved so he was sitting in her lap. Nyx floated around the window tryin to get their best view of the fight.

Flame gasped then she growled as she was picked up with psychic until she looked at him and she then she used flamethrower and she smiled "yes go Flame don't let that lucario beat you" Ziro smiled. then he looked at ivy and he smiled " Ivy now use leaf tornado" ziro smiled happily "and Btw your not getting her back..she doesn't even love you"

"As far as you know. She simply is sore over our break up, that'll change when we are back together. I do know her a lot better than you," Cordovan growled loudly and Smoke dodged around the flame thrower, throwing the fire type as far as he could. Pearl used fury cutter to counter the servine' leaf tornado. Cordovan then turned to grab something out of his bag and pulled out a picture. He flashed it over to Ziro with a smirk, "this is one of the only pictures I've gotten of her. Quite camera shy, you win you get it".

Ziro growled then he saw Flare and he smiled then he smiled "Ok flare now use Flamethrower again and make sure it hits" he smiled then he looked at Ivy and he smiled " Ivy now used leaf blade and beat that cat" he smiled then he looked at Cordovan "i don't want your pic of her...we will be friends so ill see her everyday unlike you" he growled and he smiled.

"Like I said. Well se about that," Cordovan smiled and Pearl rushed forward to deleiver another fury swipes to the grass type while Smoke dis his best to dodge and counter with psychic. Gale and her Pokemon watched from the window, not noticing the picture. The blonde girl was cheering for Ziro, Flame, and Ivy. Other patrons and passerby a stopping to watch the battle and see who was going to win.

Ziro gasped then he grinned " man just stop countering already" he groaned then he smirked "ok now Ivy Use Leaf storm now" he yelled then he watched as Pearl was about to be blasted away with a bunch of leaves. While on the other hand Flare was having fun and he psychic really didn't do much to her so she just went for another fire fang while he was to busy doing something else.

Cordovan huff loudly when Pearl was sent skidding away from the leaf storm. The feline pokemon fainted and unable to battle, her trainer called her back to his pokeball. Smoke growled when the fire fang made contact but smiled darkly as he proceeded to use close combat. Cordovan's Pokemon was looking worse for ware but still stood as tall as he could.

Ziro smirked then he smiled "oh Cmon Flare use sunny day and after that use this Sitrus berry" he smiled then he threw Flare a berry and she jumped up and ate it and restored her health then she used sunny day "Ok Now Ivy use Solarbeam!" he yelled. Ivy did as she was told and she hit Smoke with the solarbeam because he had no time to dodge because it didn't need to charge.

Smoke tried his best to resist the solar beam but was also sent flying, fainted on the street. Cordovan called his Pokemon and growled loudly and his looked to the café's door because Gale rushed out to congratulate Ziro. Marko and Nyx flew out after her to see their friends, the fighting type and ghost type cheering happily at the turn of events. Cordovan glared before marching off, disappearing into the crowd. Gale threw her arms around Ziro's neck and pulled him into a hug, "you did it! Great job"!

Ziro smiled then he hugged her back then he looked at Ivy and she was smiling happily then she ran to them and she hugged them "ha thanks guys" he smiled at her then he looked her in her eyes and he couldn't help but blush. "he knows that we arn't dating " he whispered then he drooped " but thats ok...as long as he doesn't take away my new friend i'm ok " he whispered then he hugged her closer and lovingly "thanks....if i wasn't so mad at him..i would have lost and i was also doing it for you"

"Well I'm glad I could help! And good job Ivy, you did terrific," Gale hugged back, in latching on of her hands to gently run the grass types head. Gale then leaned back a little and shook her head, looking up at Ziro with a crooked smile and laugh, "I don't care if he knows and don't worry I'm not leaving you guys for him. Now come on you order arrived at our table while you were battling".

Marko and Nyx bounced around happily. The ghost type floating up to nuzzle against Kiro in congratulations, while Marko climbed onto his trainer's shoulders. The weight pushed her farther into Ziro's chest but Gale didn't mind, giggling at her Pokemon's antics.

Ziro smiled then he walked inside with her and he sat down next to her and he smiled "well thanks ...hey i also heard that this region has new pokemon..." he smiled then he started to eat his breakfast " Yeah i'm glad your staying with us" he smiled happily then he blushed then she went farther into his chest which made him put his arm around her shoulders

Gale let go of Ziro and sat in her own chair. Picking up her drink, she cradled the glass of water ant took small drinks out of it. She looked over at Astral and Blu smiling sheepishly, "sorry about all of that. My ex showed up and Ziro agreed to help me with getting him to leave. How are you guys doing? Ziro? What do Pokemon are you talking about"

Ziro smiled "well i mean new pokemon like never seem and i think they are kind of like the starters of this region" he smiled then he contined to eat his muffin and then he noticed outside "hey is that one of them?" he asked as he saw a small blue direwolf like pokemon out in the woods but then it ran into the woods "aww maybe another time " he frowned then he looked back at her "i heard there was a direwolf like one and a saber tooth like one and also the grass type is a mammoth but about the size of a baby one " he smiled happily

"They sound adorable. I'm sorry but I didint see what you were looking at. Was it one," Gale tilted her head before taking another sip of her water. Marko and Nyx sat on the floor, the fighting type chatting animatedly in excitement at what ever he was talking about. The blonde trainer reached down and scratched her Pokemon's head, giggling when he batted her hand away.

Ziro looked outside again and he smiled "i think it was the direwolf....but i don't know for sure because it left before i could get a good look at it " he smiled then took a sip of his coffee. Ivy and Flare was beside Marko and Nyx and Ivy looked at Marko and she smiled happily then she hugged him a little "hehe i think marko is getting attaction from my pokemon" Ziro smiled then he looked at Gale and he blushed "hey i wanted to ask...i know we faked everything but maybe perhaps we could go on a real date" he asked her with a shy grin

Gale blinked a few times as her mind registered what he had just said. Her face warmed a little and she nodded her head, "sure. Yeah I think id like that, Ziro. That sounds good".

Slowly she took a sip of her water, keeping her eyes trained on Ziro. When Marko made a noise she looked at her Pokemon to see him pulling the grass type closer. He wrapped his arms around the thinner pokemon, pulling her into his fluff with a happy cry.

Ziro blushed then he nodded a little "alright...." he blushed then he looked at her with a small warm blush then he reached for her hand and he held it " ..hehe i'm gonna thank your ex because if he wasn't there we probably would have never have faked it and then we wouldn't be going on a date"

Ivy blushed then she hugged him tighter , the thin pokemon made a small cry of enjoyment then she licked Marko's cheek. "Aww they are so cute" Ziro smiled