• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Blu smirked. "If I ws caught around any of you, I'd probably go to jail. Secondly, I think of you as a Rival, but I could join you guys, if you don't mind me carrying a scythe bigger than me." Blu smiled, grabbing the Scythe from his bag, extwnding it so it was bigger than him.

Gale blushes lightly when she heard Ziro say that, shaking it off and using some of her hair to hid it. Nyx rubbed up against her cheek and they both watched Blu hold his scythe. Marko retreated a little bit away so he wouldn't be hit and watched with wide eyes. Gale's blush still glowed lightly on her face but it lit up in awe at the object, "that's so cool! Where did you get it"?

Ziro smirked then he nodded "aww why would you go to jail...did you learn about me being an ex-team plasma member " he smiled then when Blu pulled out the scythe and he grinned "i think you would go to jail for that but yeah thats cool" he smiled at him.

Blu smiled, Gale asking how e obtaibed his Scythe. "I stole it from Archie, Team Aqua's leader. Really, its stupid that he didn't care, considering thia Scythe is really cool. I've been training with it until I quit Team Aqua, and started a life of my own." Blu smiled, looking to his Scythe, then back to Gale.

He frowned when Ziro asked him how he would go to jail, when the obvious reason was the weapon he held in his hand, which he pointed out. "So I'm gonna have to hide it often." He frowned, putting the weapon back in his bag.

"So am I the only one out of us who hasn't been on in an evil organization. Oh please don't tell me I'm the goody two shoes of the group," Gale then put a hand to her fore head in a mock faint as she joked. Nyx floated away from her trainer and a little bit down the street before zooming over with a small group of murcrow chasing after her, "what did you do now"!

Blu smirked. "Looks like it. Now you can stop us from doing something stupid and or recklace that mightend out lives." Blu smiled. He then turned to the Flock of Murkrow chasing the Gastly. Blu frowned. "What the?" He questioned, jumping down from the roof he sat on.

A thunder storm hit the area Scarlet was in and it poured outside.it was dark and rainy. She looked at the clock a sit read 7:36. She shivered in the cold hotel room. Her air conditioner was broken and she was warned about but didn't think much of it. She pulled the sheets over her in her bed as her teeth chattered. Spoink crawled up next to her and the Absol curled up next to her as well. Emolga decided to lay on abover her head and Mandabuzz climbed up and put his head on her stomach. Scarlet felt safer with her friends around. They kept her warm as they watched the TV in the hotel room and drank hot coco. "Thank Arceus! there was a coffee maker in here!" Scarlet said with glee. They watched the Pokémon contest that took place in Hearthome city, located in the Sinnoh region.

Ziro smirked then he nodded "well it seems so and yeah like blu said you probably could save us from doing stupid things " he smiled then he looked at the Murkrow "um...what did she do"he asked then he smiled at them "um Ivy use leaf tornado on the murkrow" he smiled then ivy did as she was told.

Nyx flew frantically around in circles, a pink pokepuff dangling from her mouth. Gale swatted one away when it tried to five bomb her Pokemon, worry starting to take over her emotions. Marko was now chasing around the group that was chasing his friend, waving his arms around as he tried to look bigger, "just let the pokepuff go! You don't need it, Nyx! I can get you one of your own"!

Blu frowned, realizing it was all over a Pokepuff. He then frowned when Zilo command his Servine to Attack. He then sighed. "Prepare for utter disaster as we know it." Blu frowned. He then covered his eyes, along with Astral's eyes too, preparing for disaster.

Ziro frowned then he stopped ivy from doing her move and he sat down next to his servine and he sighed "well i guess we should just let her settle this by herself" he sighed then he looked at Blu and he smiled "so Aqua, Plasma and flare....well team plasma was the best out of those three" he grinned "um like flare they didn't kill them selfs" he smirked

"That's it! Nyx use hypnosis," Gale ordered and her ghost type Pokemon stopped and emitted an pulse that slowly one by one made the murk row fall asleep. Nyx then floated over to Gale looking triumphant as she presented her pokepuff before eating it in one bite. Gale sighed at this and glared lightly at her pokemon, "your a dork. And a theif, that is something you are. No more stealing".

Blu frowned, heaing the word 'Hypnosis'. He then heard the sound of Mukrow falling to the ground. He sighed then uncovered his eyes, and Astral's eyes too. He sighed. "Well atleast their asleep and not fainted." Blu shrugged.

"It got them to stop, didn't it," Gale shrugged and stumbled again when Marko decided he wanted another piggyback ride. She caught herald fans looked back at her fighting type only for him to smile sheepishly at her, "you guys are lucky I care so much about you".

"well I better head to the closest pokemart and grab some pokepuffs so that Nyx won't cause any more trouble," Gale sighed and turned to walk away, jacket swishing around behind her. She looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow, "if I'm not back and you guys decide to leave is their a place we should meet up"?

Ziro smiled then he had idea "hey We could meet up at the cafe but how about i go with Gale and Blu you can you with Astral and then we could meet up at the cafe together " he smiled then he ran up to her and he smiled, this was his little plan to spend more time with gale but he didn't want to rush into thing with her so he didn't try anything.

"I could use some Coffie right now. Café dosent seem to be a bad idea." Blu smiled. He frowned when Zilo suggested he went with Astral, while he went with Gale. He didnt know Astral that well, and wasn't sure what to do in this situation, so he did the logical thing. He turned to Astral then asked. "Should we start going?"

"sounds good. Let's go Ziro," Gale cheered before grabbing onto his hand and started running towards the store. Nyx and Marko, who jumped off his trainer's back, running after her. Gale smiled as she took in the surroundings, sights and sounds as if she had never been to the region before. She was beaming brightly and looked back at Ziro, "let's see if you can keep up"!

"Oh, sure," Astral smiled at Blu. Zubat flew to him and started flying around him. "I think Zubat likes you," She smiled, holding Houndour who was staring at Blu with puppy eyes.

Blu smiled, the small bat flying around him. "Heh, I guess so." Blu smiled. He then turned to the end of the street. "Leta go to the Café. Im starving for Coffie, or is it 'thirsting' for coffie? Ehh, I just need coffie in me." Blu smiled.

Blu sat right across from Astral, coming his hair with his hands. He didn't want to start up a conversation because he thought i would be a bit awkward. He turned to the One Pokeball on his belt, then sighed.

Astral decided to strike up a conversation. "So, what type of Pokemon are you interested in?" She smiled, watching her Houndour pawing at her leg. Zubat was sitting on her jead, eating treats that Astral gave him every once in a while.

Blu frowned, Astral bringing up a conversation instead, making it a little less awkward. He then smiled. "Any Pokemon with a Blade. Like Gallade or Scyther." He smiled, then turning to the one Pokeball in his belt once more.

"Cool! I plan on catching a Gallade for myself," She smiled. Houndour kept pawing at his leg. "I also want a Glaceon for some reason," Astral smirked.

Ziro smiled at her then he laughed a little as he ran with Gale and his pokemon were not far behide them as they ran
"so Gale where is this pokepuff shop at " he asked alittle cheerful this time

"My mom and I visited earlier this week, it's right down the road," Gale motioned toward a brightly painted building. Marko took the lead of the group, dodging around and over other people. Nyx stayed content as she floated by her trainers side, using Gale's shadow to stay out of the light. The blonde haired trainer skidded around the corner and ran until she stood infront of the building catching her breathe. Marko strolled right into the building, strutting like he owned the place and Nyx followed him.

Ziro followed her until he saw her stop and he almost ran right into her but his servine used vine whip to slow him down so he didn't hit her. "thanks servine " he smiled then he walked up to Gale and he blushed, she was one of the cutest girls that he had meet but he had no idea if she would like him, he was a ex-plasma member " so gale did you happen to have anyone special in your life before you came here" he asked her

"Yeah, we broke it off a while back though," Gale seemed to deflate alittle when she admitted it. She then tugged on Kiro's hand to lead him into the store, where rows and rows of pokepuffs sat. There was a small bakery off in the corner, Marko and Nyx pressed against the glass as they looked at the freshly baked ones.

Ziro smirked then he followed her then he drooped " aww that sucks so was he a nice guy or something worse " he asked her then he sat down next to her and he smiled " hey if you ever need someone to hangout with ...i'm here" he told her with a grin then he drooped "so are you ok...you seem alittle down" he drooped

"Yeah I'm fine. It was just rough break up. But come on, we have to get these pokepuff and meet up with the others," Gale nudged Ziro with her shoulder and gave him a smile. She then strode over to her Pokemon and ordered so of the pokepuffs. A small bright blue box was handed to her and she opened it, handing two to her Pokemon then two to Ziro's pokemon. Marko munched happily on his an Nyx threw here into the air before catching it in her mouth, "beside I have you guys now to hang out with. No need to worry about the past".

Ziro smiled then he followed her then when they got th pokepuffs and she gave two to his pokemon, he couldn't help but smile. Vulpix jumped up and she caught it in her mouth and she ate it. Servine on the other hand used leaf blade and she cut it up then she ate it. "Wow Ivy you didn't have to kill the pokepuff ." Ziro said then he nudged Gale with his shoulder. "hey don't worry about it ....because i was in team plasma i never go to have a girlfriend so yeah...." he sighed then he smiled "i kind of wish i would find someone " he blushed as he looked over at her

"Well I have a Gallade with me now actually. But he's the real stubborn type." Blue frowned, showing Astral the one Pokeball on his belt. "He's a Shiny too." Blu smiled.

Gale's face turned a darker shade when she heard him saying this while he looked at her. She let some of her hair cover her face, trying to hide her blush. Marko started to jump around again and head butted Nyx making the ghost type hiss at him. Gale giggled gently at this, not paying attention to where Marko was bouncing until he hit the back of her knees making her stumble forward a bit. Before she could bump into anyone a hand grabbed her wrist, steadying her. A tall, black haired boy stood their smiling at her with a raised eyebrow,"Gale? What are you doing here"?

"Cordovan, it's good to see you," Gale slightly paled when she saw the other trainer and the glameow that stood by his side. Marko stopped bouncing and Nyx floated to stay beside Gale's head.

Ziro saw the other boy , who appeared to have past history with Gale. he then smiled " Why hello there Mr. cordovan nice to meet yah " he smirked then he held out his hand for a formal handshake. "I'm Ziro ...Gale's new friend " he smiled at gale then he drooped, he clearly didn't like it that the ex was here now ... " So what bring you to Kerlo " he smiled, but inside he wanted to join walk away with gale and go meet with the others.

"It's nice to meet you, Ziro. I'm here to further my Pokemon training and yourself? What brings you here and it's good to know you've made friends here," Cordovan shook Ziro's hand, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. His glameow sauntered up to gale's and Ziro's Pokemon, holding herself as if she was above the others. Gale smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck, slowly inching further back, "it seems you have finally got out of your shell! I'm proud of you"!

"Thanks cordovan. We have to go though, we promised to meet up with them and we don't want to be late," Gale mumbled as her and her Pokemon inched closer to the door, tugging on Ziro's shirt. Marko huffed loudly when the glameow stopped him from moving after his trainer and fell on his butt in surprise when she pawed his face. Cordovan lit up and said that he would join them as he wanted to meet all of Gale's new friends.

Ziro followed Gale then he growled slightly and he smirked then he acted as if he grabbed Gale's hand and he winked "hey ....why is he here..." he drooped as they walked down to the cafe. Ziro's Pokemon looked at the Glameow and they all at once didn't even like it and they followed behide ziro and Gale acting like guards to them. Ziro then looked at Gale and he blushed again "hey Gale...do you think he's gonna try to take you back" he asked then he drooped, he really didn't want that to happen. after all he did just meet someone great

"What! We broke up, no way," Gale shook her head in disapproval, Marko doing the same. She held Ziro's hand when she caught on to what he was doing, a blush dusting her cheeks and the tops of her ears as she pulled him a little closer. When she did this there was a loud huff begins them. Cordovan walked behind them, far enough back that he couldn't hear them, "I don't know why he's here though. I thought he was going to take over his parent's ranch".

Ziro nodded then he blushed when she pulled him closer to her and he smiled a little. When he heard the huff , he chuckled then looked at Gale and he smiled " Well i think he wants you back...just look at him , he just stares at you like your a toy " he growled a little then he blushed again, his ears now a dark red color. Ivy ran up to Marko along with Flare and they smiled at him

Marko bounced around happily, showing off for the two female pokemon. Gale smiled sadly back at Ziro and bumped her shoulder against his, "don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll leave".

"Gale," Cordovan called and Gale felt her hand be pulled away from her friends. She let out a surprised noise when she was spun around and placed on the far side of cordovan, who swung an arm around her shoulders and squeezed them. He then looked over at Ziro, smirking and kinda giving a him a gloating glare. He then turned back to Gale, keeping her close and smiling brightly, "don't forget about me now that you have new friends! Come on we've know eachother forever"!

Ziro frowned then he went up to them and he politely took Gale's hand and he pulled her close to him and he held her close to him and he smirked at Cordovan and he chuckled " she doesn't need you" he told him, under a small growl. he didn't trust Cordovan at all. he then looked at Gale and he smirked then he pulled her closer to his chest "this guy is getting on my nerves..."