• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Kerlo Reigon Discussion

Yea I am here, it's gonna be a great rp! Here is my form:

Name: Astral Kanzaron
Appearance: Light blue hair tied into a ponytail, her bangs cover one of her eyes. She has purple eyes and a purple beanie. Astral has a white shirt and a black leather jacket. She has brown shorts and black boots.
Bio: Astral is a former member of Team Flare, she has always had her Houndour and Zubat before escaping. She is anti social and does not know how to communicate with people her own age.
Pokemon: Houndour, Zubat (For now :))

Alright
so do want me to make the real rp right now or wait until more join

Name: Ziro Hermana
Apperence: Short silver hair. he has dark blue eyes and a red bandana. he wears a red t-shirt. he also wears jeans and black boots.
Bio: Ziro was once part of team plasma , he had two pokemon with him before he escaped to Kerlo. those two were Servine and Vulpix. he is a social person and he loves to meet new people
Pokemon Servine , and vulpix (for now anyway)

If we do start now. thats ok

Is it ok if I can join?

Name: Hero Yahuma
Appearence: Blue jacket with dark blue skinny jeans with a black cat-like hat also with black Nike shoes.
Bio: After defeating Team Eclipse in the Roria region, Soon Later he fell asleep from a grunt using sleep powder. He woke up seeing himself in Kerlo, He is very calm and easy going until he sees a Eclipse member
Pokémon: Hawlucha and Honedge (For now)

Name: Gale Littleberry
Appearance: long blond hair tied into a low pony tail, hazel eyes, wears a blue jacket, pale green sleeveless turtleneck, dark grey combat pants, pale green boots, blue scarf tied around her waist
Bio: wanting to explore something her two older sisters hadn't she set her sights on the Kerlo region. Finalizing her decision in her native region of Unova, she made the journey to the Kerlo region with her partners by her side.
Pokemon: Mankey(Marko), stantler(Tealeaf), Ghastly(Nyx)

Last edited:
Can I join?
Name: Scarlet Keith
Appearance: She wears a Black crop top with jean shorts with a few holes in them. She has black boots and wears fingerless gloves. She wears a brown satchel and has a choker holding a key stone.
Bio: She originally came from the Sinnoh region, but she decided to adventure off somewhere else with her Pokémon. Her dream is to become a gym leader.
Pokémon: Spoink(Female) Absol(Female) Mandabuzz(Male) Wailmer(Male)

Name: Blu Acer
Appearance: Blue T-Shirt with an Bandana straped around his neck. Blue Eyes, Jeans, Black Hair.
Bio: Blu was one of Team Aqua's Admins, until he was forced to quit, as he kept too many dangerous items around, such as a Giant Scyth.

Pokemon: Blade the Shiny Gallade

Last edited:
Hello May I Join If Yes Then Here's My Character Sheet
Name : Marwan Amir
Appearance : Brown Hair,Brown Eyes,Green T-Shirt With Blue Stripes and Blue Jeans
Pokemon : Leafe The Shiny Bulbasaur
Oh And I Have A Question Can Our Pokemon Evolve in The RP?

Name: Zina
Apperence: Blue hair, usually in a ponytail. she wears a t-shirt and skirt with the team plasma emblem on them
Pokemon: Eletrike and houndour.