• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Kanto league tournament: Next Gen discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I don't think I will plug in an evil team into these next gen RPs. I'll post when I have more time, probably to think over the characters I have. I'm presuming this is a good while after the games then?

Well the first gen were about five years after the games. this one is about twenty years after the World tournament ( League tournament's finally if we ever get there.)

Character Bio
Name: Max Dragoon
Sex: male
Appearance: Blue eyes and black hair with a bad case of bed head, normally dressed in a white, short-sleeved dress shirt sporting a black tie and black slacks that are covered by many a dirt and grass stain. His clothes look fairly wrinkled and Max always looks like he could use a nap when he is not battling. Max is a fit as the next guy and is 6'0.

Pokémon
Main team:
Blastiose (M)(torrent)
Scyther (M)(swarm)
Rhydon (F)(rock head)
Ninetails (F)(flash fire)
Gengar (F)(levitate)
Electabuzz (M)(static)

Backups:
Hitmonlee (M)(limber)
Dewgong (F)(thick fat)
Tauros (M)(intimidate)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Well the first gen were about five years after the games. this one is about twenty years after the World tournament ( League tournament's finally if we ever get there.)
The reason why I was concerned is that I read a post regarding a gym battle with Koga, who, should have been replaced by his daughter and then his or her successors...