• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kanto League Discussion

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(Moved from the main thread into the discussion thread as it would still be visible here and should not clutter the RP board itself).

Good grief.

Okay, First off? "u" is not a word. Chatspeak is not allowed by the Global Rules of the Pokécharms Forums. Neither is double posting - that is, posting more than once in a row. Also, posts here are third person, past tense, story format, so none of these (Polo) (Drew) things. Be mindful of your grammar, as well.

Second, DuskVyoryx's posts have been removed due to including an unauthorised legendary. I do not need to remind you at this point that the use of any legendary or mythical Pokemon is subject to restrictions under our RP forum rules and may not be used without approval. This also applies to fanmade legendaries and mythicals! Doesn't help that the discussion thread shows that that their character also uses a Quilava with an impossible ability (A Quilava CANNOT learn Transform in any way shape or form) and their fake legendary uses stolen art that they most certainly did not create, and therefore may not use in any way, either.

Long story short, read the rules, follow them, and carry on.

Last edited:
QUOTE="StellarWind Elsydeon, post: 340161, member: 216"]Second, DuskVyoryx's posts have been removed due to including an unauthorised legendary. I do not need to remind you at this point that the use of any legendary or mythical Pokemon is subject to restrictions under our RP forum rules and may not be used without approval.[/QUOTE] um..... its not a real legend, its fake plus its 'PROCLAIMED' since not many people have seen it. (like dragonite!)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved this to the discussion thread as this is kind of not the sort of thing the main board should be cluttered with.

Okay, so the thing isn't a fanmade Legendary/Mythical in spite of sharing a Japanese name with a fanmade/mythical, breaking Pokemon mechanics by naturally having three types (something that is NOT possible unless as a temporary result of an attack such as Forest's Curse or Trick-or-Treat, or gaining STAB from an additional type due to an ability like Metalworker) AND being based on stolen art that was not created by you, which are still points that render it not appropriate for use.

Doesn't explain the massive gary-stuness of your character or the magical shapeshifting Quilava either. That's still a bit of a no-no.

(Moved from the main thread into the discussion thread as it would still be visible here and should not clutter the RP board itself).

Good grief.

Okay, First off? "u" is not a word. Chatspeak is not allowed by the Global Rules of the Pokécharms Forums. Neither is double posting - that is, posting more than once in a row. Also, posts here are third person, past tense, story format, so none of these (Polo) (Drew) things. Be mindful of your grammar, as well.

Second, DuskVyoryx's posts have been removed due to including an unauthorised legendary. I do not need to remind you at this point that the use of any legendary or mythical Pokemon is subject to restrictions under our RP forum rules and may not be used without approval. This also applies to fanmade legendaries and mythicals! Doesn't help that the discussion thread shows that that their character also uses a Quilava with an impossible ability (A Quilava CANNOT learn Transform in any way shape or form) and their fake legendary uses stolen art that they most certainly did not create, and therefore may not use in any way, either.

Long story short, read the rules, follow them, and carry on.
Understood sir.
But please let me explain this to you. The (Name) (Name) thing is a my way of changing which character I'm using. which is done in plenty of the books I've read. I still keep it past tense, Third Person, and story format, But since you disapprove of it I'll find a different way of doing it.

Alright
Alright we need the fallowing
Pewter city Gym leader. ( I'll take it)
Vermillion city gym leader
Celadon city gym leader
Fuchsia Gym leader
Cinnabar island Gym leader
1 elite 4 member ( Which I might end up taking)
and two executive admins for team Zodiac.
Also @MegaCharizardZ We're currently waiting on the professor.

Yea, Im making the post now while also making a RP thread that many people are waiting for, I will also make the Cinnabar Gym Leader later

I'm making the Celadon City gym leaders. Their twins though, if that's ok. their ages are both 8. They are about 4'2 for both, they both wear the same hairstyle and clothes, so its hard to differentiate between the 2.

Here they are: trainercard-Twins  Lea & Leah.png Their a mixed gym, which came with months of training and catching.

EDIT

Also I made a Team Zodiac Admin, Admin Thesys. Here are his Pokémon: View attachment 426567 He is cold hearted and cruel, and he decimates his opponents Pokémon.

oh, I have one more character :D Its Scythe, the vermillion gym leader, (lightning type): View attachment 426581 She's not apart of team magma, she just digs the outfit. She does give the gym leader title to her brother, Magenta, after he beat her fare and square in a match using 2 Pokémon only.

Last edited:
@Sun and Moon
Well you said something about making an Elite 4 member earlier so I took off one for you. Saffron Already been taken. Fuchsia is still available.
@DuskVyoryx
the gym leaders aren't allowed to travel with them. but I am planning on having mini arcs for each gym so yeah.
Also try and describe your characters. Not just a trainer ID but how you envision them. Also age is needed for the characters.
Other than that alright.
Edit
one more thing Dusk. Keep Silver and Golds pokemon to a minimum. So they'll be on an even playing field with the others.

Last edited:
Ok I'll choose Fuchsia then (is it ghost type gym? It's been a long time since I played Fire red.)

All I remember is the types of the elite four. Ice, Fighting, ghost and dragon.