• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kanto League Discussion

(Sorry for the length but I need to make sure everything is said.)
Journey with a Teenage boy and his friends as they make their way threw kanto. Experience the friendship, heartache, and joy that come with it.
Okay a few things first.
1. This is in Canon with the League tournament series taking place roughly 15 years after the events of the series. As that series is ongoing some details may change. If you haven't heard of the League tournament series message me and I'll catch you up on it if you'd like.
2. I'm only going to allow a few people to join
3. Since this basically will take place 20 to 25 years after the events of the games We'll need new gym leaders (8 ), elite 4, Champion, Professor, and an Evil team (Since currently in the League tournament Series team Rocket has been obliterated.) And the Travelers (5) ( Those who exploring Kanto together, These consist of trainers, coordinators, and those who just feel like exploring)
Rules
1. Fallow the rules as stated by the admins
2. You can have multiple characters
3. Any non legendary Pokémon is allowed
4. Respect each other
5. Let's have some fun

Character Bio
Name:
Sex: (Male, Female, Trans)
Class: (Gym leader, E4, Champion, Evil team, Proffesor, and travelers)
Pokémon: nickame, Sex, Ability

here are mine
Name: James "Jimmy" Leuric
Sex: Male
Class: Traveler/ Trainer
Appearance: Long blonde hair, fairly well built. He wears a white T shirt with a green Jacket his farther once had, He also wears black slacks and white Tennis shoes
Pokémon: Poliwag (Polo) ( Male) (Damp)
2nd Character
Name: Drew Leuric
Class: Gym leader of Viridian City A mixed gym
Appearance: Short brown hair, wears a black Polo and black slacks.
Pokémon:
Poliwrath (Poli) (Male) ( Swift Swim),
Shiny Gardivour (Tess) (Female) (Synchronize)
Gengar ( Nightmare) (Male) ( Cursed body)
Goodra ( Helin) (Female) ( Sap sipper)
Alolan Ninetails (Icy) (Female) (Snow cloak)
Lucario ( Vageta) ( Male) ( Justified)

Last edited:
This looks intersting, I Think I'll Join.
Name: Lucas
Class: Traveler/Trainer
Appearance: Lucas has Shaggy, Black hair with Purple Streaks in it. He has Dark Tan Skin with Brown Eyes. He wears a Black Hoodie With a Fluffy Top Part and Blue Jeans. He also wears Black Tennis Shoes.
Pokemon:
Eevee (Male, Anticipation)

Second Character (Sorry If OP, I can change It)
Name: Bella "Nyx" Marino
Sex: Female
Class: Evil Team Member
Appearance: Nyx has Long, Jet Black Hair. She Has Deep Black Eyes the color of the Night. Her Outfit Consist of a Long Blue dress with stars all over it. She wears Large Black Heels. She wears a Scorpio Constellation Necklace. She is rather tall for a lady and towers over most of the other Evil team. She also wears a ton of makeup excluding black lipstick.
Pokémon:
Weavile (Male, Pressure)
Houndoom( Female, Flash Fire)
Sableye (Female, Prankster)
Sharpedo (Male, Rough Skin)
Scrafty (Male, Moxie)
Hydregion (Female, Leviate)

Last edited:
Interesting, Ill join
Name: Sun Devlin
Class: Traveller
Appearance: Jack has messy Black hair and a Black and red Jacket with Shorts down to his knees, He wears a Red scarf around his neck at all times and never really takes it off

Riolu (Luke) Male (Inner Focus)
Pichu (Shock) Female (Static)
Froakie (Torrent) (Protean)

Second character
Name: Sarah Devlin
Appearance: Looks exactly like Korrina but without the Helmet and with Black hair
Pokémon:

Charmander (Ignis) Male (Solar Power)
Croagunk (Jab) Male (Poison Touch)
Ralts (Sun) Male (Synchronize)

Last edited:
@MegaCharizardZ
Slight problem. As I stated earlier this is in canon with the League tournament series (Which includes The Sinnoh League tournament) Taking place years after the series is finished. So Jack and Jess would be in their mid to late thirties. Unless this is Jack and Jess JR.

Alright, I fixed it, I forgot i had to type Sun and Sarah instead of Jack and Jess

(Sun is Jacks SUN *Ba dum tsss* and Sarah is Jess's Daughter)

Alright as of right now.
2of the 6 travlers is needed. (Remember these five are going to be together throughout most of the story. I noticed another RP where everyone did their own thing and it got locked one of the reason was lack of character interaction. So let's be on the safe side here)
The Professor is needed.
7 out of eight gym leaders are needed
The Elite 4 is needed
The Champion is needed
The evil team ( Insert name here) Needs 3 executive Admins

Last edited:
I would love to join this, this looks interesting.
Name: Rachelle Vaska
Appearance: She has long black hair but almost is never sen with her hair out of a bun. She has a long white dress and a blue blazer over the top, she has long white socks and blue doll shoes. She also has a blue hat with a white ribbon wrapped around it and a white shoulder bag,
Pokémon: Waffle the Stufful, male, fluffy ability,
Other: Waffle also has part of his ear bitten of since it got into a fight with a Growlithe and he also has a locket on a locket, that hangs down from her neck.

Name: Fraser Iro
Class: Gym Leader/ Owner of Saffron Fighting Gym (If that's okay)
Appearance: has medium, brown, messy hair, always a beanie. A tracksuit top and tracksuit bottoms, and some high tops. He also has googles resting on his forhead.
Pokémon:
Hitmonlee, Bloka, Male, Reckless
Gallade, Punk, Male, Justified
Monferno, Leah, Female, Iron Fist
Timburr, Bango, Male, Guts
Tyrogue, Blake, Male, Guts

Name: Pheobe Iro
Class: Gym Leader of Cerulean City/ Water and Ice (If that's okay)
Appearance: Has a one piece, sky blue swimsuit on and has her dark blue hair in a pony tail.
Pokémon:
Sandslash (Alolan) Sledge, Male, Snow cloak
Amaura, Melody, Female, Refrigerate
Popplio, Clappy, Male, Torrent,

Hope this is okay. Also will have to be caught up with the story also, soz.

is this ok now?

Name: Chloe Richman
Class: Traveler
Appearence: She usually wears a Cape sorta like with a Red tee shirt and White Skirt. She always wears Grey Shoes.

Pokémon:

Name: Cinder
Species: Fenniken
Ability: Blaze

Name: Ariel
Species: Popilio
Ability: Torrent

Name: Rose
Species: Shiny Buneary
Ability: Klutz

Name: Eggy
Species: Egg
Sex: Unknown (an egg)
Ability: Development

Last edited:
@Sun and Moon there's a couple of problems.
1. there's only room for one more Traveler since I'm trying to keep it at a low number.
2. The travelers for the most part are starting out their journey. So it'll better to have just a starter are a few basic pokemon and build your team up to either of those by the end of the RP.

@Sun and Moon
Yes it is welcome aboard.
Alright then everyone as of now
Travelers (Closed)
Gym leaders (5 needed)
Professor ( depends)
Elite 4 ( 3 needed)
Champion (Needed)
Evil team Zodiac (name subject to change) ( 3 executive Admins)
currently allowing one more person to join the RP.

Alright, Elite four member and Professor
Name: Jenny Acacia
Class: Professor
Appearance: She has Blone hair in a ponytail, She has Amber eyes and a simple buttoned up Lab coat
Pokémon:
Aggron (N/A) Male (Sturdy)
Gardevoir (N/A) Female (Trace)
Sharpedo (N/A) Male (Rough Skin)

Name: Steven Yule
Sex: Fire
Class: Elite four (Fire)
Appearance: Steven has Hair shaped like a flame and dyed the appropriate colours, He wears a black leather Jacket with Flames rising up on it, The same thing with his pants
Talonflame (N/A) Male (Flame Body)
Volcarona (N/A) Female (Swarm)
Incineroar (N/A) Male (Blaze)
Salazzle (N/A) Female (Corrosion)
Infernape (N/A) Male (Blaze)
Turtonator (N/A) Male (Shell armour)

Name: Alexandria Williams
Class: Champion (If that is not OK, let me know so I can change it)
Appearance: (On Trainer Card) Often times, she keeps a smug grin on her face, as to prove how amazing she is. Obviously, she has long black hair, and dark-ish skin. She wears a black blouse, and a red plaid skirt. To go along with those, she wears a red and black cowl, long black socks, and matching red shoes.
Pokemon:

Empoleon (M) Neptune, Defiant
Roserade (F) Bramble, Poison Point
Magmortar (M) Scorch, Flame Body
Gallade (M) Valor, Justified
Gliscor (M) Scorpio, Poiosn Heal
Weavile (F) Nyx, Pressure

Name: Brandi
Class: Elite Four
Appearance: (On Trainer Card) Brandi wears a green gardeners uniform and large boots. She has shirt hazelnut hair and green eyes.
Pokemon:

Vileplume (F) Floral, Effect Spore
Gogoat (M) Aries, Sap Sipper
Lilligant (F) Synthesis, Leaf Guard
Ludicolo (M) Shaggy, Rain Dish
Tsareena (F) Eliza, Queenly Majesty

Last edited by a moderator:
trainercard-Silver.png Ok ill join

Male
Class: Rouge Champion
Abilities.png For Quilava and Pichu, The rest (in the trainer card) Have Quilava's Ability No.1.

Plus 1 fake (if their allowed) Myu.png Myu Genderless Lv. ???
Ability: Quilava's Ability 2

@The Timelord Welcome aboard
@DuskVyoryx A few things
1. This fallows more like the anime then the games so you don't need levels
2. only actual Abilities the pokemon know are allowed
3. Please explain rouge champion
4. yeah Fakemons are allowed. Just give me what type it is and a brief Pokedex ex description of it
5 This also goes for you Time Lord and others but please actually describe your character. Not how they look on a trainer card but how you guys actually see them.
Edit
One more thing. As of right now this has been turned to private. I'll create the RP tomorrow.

Terribly Sorry, I have forgotten I join this roleplay. If that's okay, My character will be the main villain or Leader of Team Zodiac if that's alright.

oh kk the Pokémon's Dex entry is: No. 803, Myu, the Cloud Pokémon. This Pokémon is hardly seen in the wild, making people think that it is mythical or it doesn't exist. TYPE: Flying / Water / Ice

the "Rouge Champion" is that he used to be the Unova Champion, But he turned rouge.

Well, about his Pokémon, they were all genetically modified with new abilities, if that's ok.

and also, its Silver from HGSS, but In a different, altered reality, plus, I wanted him to be on the trainer card, but it wasn't there, so I had to resort to that. 200px-Silver_HGSS_Adventures_2.png

I have a new character, silvers cocky yet nice sister, Gold.View attachment 424546 these are her Pokémon, there all female except Quilava and Porygon2. With appropriate abilities.

Last edited:
I know im not a mod or Jagson but...... I feel as if you should make your own character instead of using a canon character...