• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kanto Journy

This is the Roleplay thread. Here is the Discussion and sign-ups: The Kanto Journey Discussion

Professor Oak was sitting in his lab, reading a book as he looked at the time on his clock. "Oh, my. I should have a few trainers receiving their pokemon today, shouldn't I? I better look presentable." The man smiled as he left to his room. He took a shower and put on his clothes and labcoat, and walked back into the main room. In a machine were four pokeballs, each holding a pokemon inside. His assistants were finally arriving, and they all began their day.

-----

Coletrane Blalock jumped out of bed, excited for his new adventure. He had waited thirteen years for this, and he was ready. The first thing he did was change into his clothes, his natural Black and Green outfit, his cap and backpack. He looked in the mirror and smiled, seeing as he was looking fine. He ran downstairs to his mother and saw the large meal she had prepared for him.

"Woah, Mom, this is a lot of food. Are we having guests?" He asked, puzzled why there was so much of it.

"No, silly, it is for you, and you are going to take some to Oak, as thanks." She smiled as she sat down and began eating. Cole did the same, and when he was finished he grabbed a few plates smiled. "Bye mom, I'll see you later." He said as he left the house. Cole walked down to Oak's lab and entered the building. One of the aids greeted him, and Cole told them that this was for Oak his two assistants.

Cole walked toward the end of the room to see Oak sitting in a chair, smiling. "Why, hello there. You must be one of the trainers coming to receive a pokemon. You can have a seat as we wait."

Cole sat down and had small talk with the Professor as they waited for the other trainers.

Kaysi was ready to start her adventure. She woke up extra early, just because of how excited she was. She got ready by brushing her teeth, taking a shower, and putting on her clothes. Her mother prepared her the best breakfast she ever had. "Thanks mom!" Kaysi exclaimed as she finished her breakfast. "Well I'm off now, see you later!" Kaysi exclaimed as she went out of the door.

Kaysi walked all the way to the Pokemon Lab and saw a trainer already there with Professor Oak. 'Um, hi there. My name's Kaysi, and I came here to get my starter Pokemon, and officially start my Pokemon adventure." Kaysi said as she walked into the door.

Sean woke up to a knock on his bedroom door. "Sean! Wake up your going to be late!" his mother said through the door. Sean immediately jolted awake. "Come on, I sleep in the one day I can't be late" he thought to himself as he quickly changed into his standard outfit, White athletic shorts and a black jacket with red sleeves and hood, before running out the door with socks in hand. Sean ran past his mom and slid down the railing of the stairs to the base floor. He sat down briefly on a dining room chair to slip his long black socks on and grab his bag. "Sean don't you want to eat first!?" His mom yelled at him, "Sorry Mom, I don't have time! I need to get my pokemon from Professor Oak!" he yelled back as he was tying his sneakers. "I'll see you later Mom! Today I become a Pokemon Trainer!" he yelled back to her as he took off through the door towards the lab.

Sean ran towards the Lab and stumbled through the door "I'm here Professor! Sorry I'm late!" he said while catching his breath. He looked at the other two trainers waiting for their Pokemon and felt bad that they had to wait on him before he took his seat.

Isaac Willo woke up to a knock on his bedroom door. "Isaac darling? It's time to get your Pokemon!" He groggily rolled out of bed, and changed his clothes. He headed downstairs and ate his breakfast. After that he put on his shoes and ran to the lab. It wasn't too far away, but he wasn't really thinking straight and just wanted to get there before anyone else. He sprinted through the door, nearly knocking over some other trainers. He narrowly dodged round them, and made his way to Oak.

"Hey, Professor! I'm here for my Pokemon. I hope I'm not too late!" He tried to slip past the other trainers towards Oak. His mother had always warned him about bad manners, but it was a matter of urgency.