• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kanto Adventures

Okay! So, for some reason my second RP Got locked so I'm gonna try this: Send me a private conversation msg with the title "I Would Like To Join!" The only reason I'm doing this is to avoid something and this is a quite clever method! Anyways here's the story: You, A 12 year old kid from the Kanto region, Was finally ready to get his first Pokemon! As you stop the Alarm clock you then suddenly realize that today is the day you get your first Pokemon! Then you say: "Oh yeah! Time to fill in my trainer card!"

Name: Landon
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Personality: Caring Hot-Headed And Clever
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard X

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, as this RP doesn't appear to have started yet (you've got a description and a sign-up form, but not the first post for the RP proper), I've moved it to the Pokémon Role Play Discussion section instead. Once you've gotten some interest and written your first post, feel free to start a new thread in the Pokémon Role Play section, with a link back to this thread and the contents of your first post :)