• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The journey to the Johto league tournament

( Had to repost this. Accidentally put it in the wrong area.) @skycaptain @CosmicDreams

In the known regions tournaments are held to decide who has an opportunity to take on the elite four. But in order to do this one must first collect eight badges. It seems simple but you'd be wrong. a new group rose from the ashes of Team Rocket. They called themselves team Neo Rocket. With their mysterious leader they cause havoc throughout Johto leading to marshal law. Now trainers must be in groups of six to travel threw the region.

This Rp takes place in the rebooted League tournament series. Since for the most part all the crazy stuff happened during the tournaments this would be a good way of developing characters and events and going further in depth with things.

The gym leaders pokemon will very depending on how many gym badges the trainer has.
We don't need a person with eight badges taken on Falkner with only a pidgey and pidgeotto
Since they will be battling gym leaders their characters are up for grabs
Prof Elm
Falkner
Bugsy
Whitney
Morty
Chuck
Jasmine
Pryce
Clair

Rules
1. Fallow the rules laid out by Pokecharms.
2. Be respectful.
3. Only gen one and two pokemon are allowed.
4. No megas /no legendries
5. Battle bond is allowed. On the condition that you state how the trainer is connected with the pokemon. As well as what it looks like in it's new form. Also as stated by the admins they cannot be pokemon that already has a mega evolution.

Character bio
Name
appearance
Trainer type ( Beginner( zero badges) Intermediate ( eight badges) Advance (sixteen plus)
Pokémon ( Pokémon, nickname, sex)

one more thing. I'm only going to allow six people (Myself, and @skycaptain included) in this. Mostly so it won't be over crowded since this is probably going to be a decent sized RP

Name: Layla Evans
Sex: Female
Badges: 8-Kanto 3-Johto Falkner(Zephyr), Bugsy(Hive), Morty(Fog) Intermediate
Appearance:
512261_4311367a3d78b1668cae7cb9d6288881.jpg

5'4, pale skin, long brunette hair, welcoming blue eyes. Generally wears jeans and a yellow top with tennis shoes. Always has her black backpack and loves to wear scarves, even when it's hot out.
Pokémon:
Shrub the Vileplume(Male)
Rusty the Sandslash(Male)
Hupgup the Farfetch'd(Male)
Dorthy the Quagsire(Female)
Sydney the Skarmory(Female)
Spork the Dunsparce(Male)

Name: Drew Leuric
age 17
sex Male
appearance: Short brown hair with green eyes. He stands at six feet, He wears blue jeans with a white t shirt and a green jacket.
trainer type Intermediate
Pokemnon
Poli the Poliwrath ( Male)
Nightmare the ginger ( Male)
Flora the gloom (Female)
Echo the gold bat (Female)
Ty the qualava ( Male)
Kuma the - teddieursa (Female)

On a side note since someone already decided to have three johto badges I'm going to start the RP in Golden Rod.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Did me leaving freeze the rp? I kinda just got bored of the series and I created a rp that will actually finish. I might join this when I have the time or if a certain gym leader needs to be taken.

No it wasn't just you. Though you having your characters go off and fucking with the order of battles didn't help. Hell I got bored of it. then lost of the notifications, resulting in what happened this time.

Character bio
Katy
(Think Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Girl Trainer)
Trainer type Badges: 8-Kanto 3-Johto Falkner(Zephyr), Bugsy(Hive), Morty(Fog) Intermediate
Pokémon: Frogger the Politoed (M)
Dunspy the Dunsparce (M)
Leaf Neck Jr. the Bayleaf (M)
Aurora the Dewgong (F)
Dumba the Phanpy (F)

Hope this thread isn't to dead 4 me 2 join

Last edited:
@9012_dirt a few problems
1. only gen one and two pokemon are allowed So only about three pokemon between the two of them are allowed.
2. since I'm only letting three more people join only one player character per person.
3. Why would someone who hasn't gotten all eight badges in kanto be in Johto, are another guy who decided after six badges in sinnoh would stop what they were doing and go to Johto?