• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Journey Through Kanto

- Please respect all RP rules, and if you have not read the rules, please do that before you join this RP.
- Use a character bio template before you start the role-play, it's just because we need to know what you are about.
-No autoing.
- Do not Mary-Sues.
-Legendaries, Mythicals, Ditto, and Mega's are not allowed until you beat the 7th gym or more, but Fakemons, and Ultra Beasts are not aloud at all.
-Your RP must be atleast one paragraph long.(And it must make sense too.)
-You must have correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
-Sadly you can only role-play as a pokemon trainer, not a pokemon, just for gym badges reasons, and the whole journey in general.
-You can only RP as 3 characters, and 3 characters only!

Setting:
The weather was nice and wet, but windy at the same time, the sun is always up, with nearly any clouds in the sky. The Kanto region is supposed to be one of the most original regions, and it can be a beautiful region there can be, well that's only sometimes, because there are the villainous group called Team Rocket, and they try taking your pokemon, so watch out for them! And it's said that one of the most famous trainers of all was born and raised there.

Character Bio Template:

Name:
Personality:Is your character unique, normal friendly, mean, or any other?)
Clothing:What do you wear?)
Characteristics:What are the features of your body?)Ex: Skin color, hair color or a item
Pokemon:What are your character's companion?)
Backstory:Were you grew up any other region, are you new here?)

Below are mine

Name:Lucas
Personality:Shy, nice, funny, friendly, and eager to battle
Clothing: Messy blonde hair, black sleeveless shirt, blue shirts, red and black shoes, and a black bag with a poke ball on it
Characteristics:Tan skin, with a stone around neck that he doesn't know about
Pokemon: for now I only have my starter which is Bulbasaur
Backstory: He grew up in Kalos and when he was 7 he moved Kanto, with a bright future, but he got bored very fast because there was no one to hang out with, in little old Pallet Town.

Name:Aiden
Personality:Challenging, upset, rude, bully
Clothing:Messy Brown hair, purple long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and a yellow backpack
Characteristics:pale skin, and a scar against his face
Pokemon:Of course since he is my rival he picked the pokemon good against me so, Charmander
Backstory: West Kanto born and raised out fighting Pokemon is what he did most of his days,(Sorry a little "Fresh Prince of Bel' Air" humor)

Name:Jennifer
Personality:Nice, looking for friends, likes to fight, can be sassy at some points in time
Clothing:Long brown hair, with a pink hat, a green skirt, a blue shirt, red shoes, and a pink handbag
Characteristics:Light skin, and another weird stone around her neck
Pokemon: Pidgey, and Jigglypuff
Backstory:She has always lived and Kanto, she was best friends with Lucas ever since he moved to Kanto, and she is Aiden's sister

FIRST RP'S COMING SOON/MOST LIKELY 3PM​

Last edited: