• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Journey Out of Time: Discussion

On another note, I wanna let you all know: I'm going away for 3 days or so, and I won't have internet :( I'll make sure to post before I leave, though!

Feel free to continue with the RP while I'm away. You can auto Ezra if you want (I imagine he'd probably stick with Akane and Roberto), and you can take the plot in any direction you wish. Or, if you wanna wait for me, that's cool too! :) I will be back! Not sure how long, exactly - but 3 days give or take!

So i found out that Volcorona is a bit op :/, so im changing Volcorona to Dusk form Lycanroc since its a so so pokemon in battles and stuff i dont know if Dusk Lycanroc isnt available since its a speacial pokemon but i think its a good pokemon.

So i realized that no one has posted yet and the three days have already ended so im guessing it wasnt three days its more than three days i think what do you think?

Sorry, I'm still struggling to think of a good way for Gabriel to progress, perhaps someone from the past (NPC) overreacts when he sees someone like Gabe (from the future) and gets a lil' too close, after that his Serperior comes out of his Poke ball to defend him or something like that.

also can dusk Lyconrock replace Volcorona? or do i choose another

so who gonna post beacause i posted days ago so its time for someone else to post :p just saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying this Rp is dead or either everyone is to lazy to post since i have been waiting so much for someone to post but ill wait until someone posts i guess.