• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Journey into Unova

Odilon landed in Opelucid City and closed his eyes, listening to the distant rock music that played. Suddenly, he heard the cry of a Vibrava and looked up to see DragonFly drop a note in his hand with his foot. Curious, Odilon opened the piece of paper and sighed, reading the note. He took out a slip of paper and wrote a response.

JC,
I'm not entirely correct either. I may not understand your entire situation completely, but I assumed I did. You are a great Trainer, who has a lot of potential, but be patient! Ghetsis is too powerful for you to handle, and if you become too ambitious, Dusk's situation will have been the best-case scenario.
Best Wishes,
Odilon Evaristo ~~

Odilon folded up the piece of paper and tied it to one of Elevar's legs. "Take this to JC." Elevar screeched and flew off. Odilon sighed and turned around, walking towards a certain house that stood out above the rest. The sign read: Property of Opelucid Mayor and Famed Gym Leader Drayden. Odilon smiled and knocked on the door twice, waiting for a response.

After some flying, Elevar arrived to see JC placing her hand on Will's shoulder and screeched loudly to get their attention. Elevar swooped down and extended his leg to show JC the piece of paper tied to it.

Last edited:
She saw Dragonfly returning to her holding a note from Odilon as She gently took it and read it. She smiled gently seeing he was wrong in his part as well just half of it but knew the word of patient. "Patience's yes I can do that I'm not reckless and I know Ghetisis is another level...Will I'm going to challenge the Driftveil gym would you like to come and watch?" She smiled as she ran to the Gym with Blue running beside her as she chuckled heading to the Driftveil city gym.-

(Do you mind if I make another character? I dunno, because Jason is hiding and all?)

Jason thought. I'm not officially away from Team Plasma...they still think I'm with them...they think something happened to my communicator that wasn't my fault... Jason knows how much power Team Plasma can have. If they ever find out his loyalty is to humanity, it wouldn't end well for him. And August seemed to be thinking the same thing. It felt like hiding from a war that Jason stands no chance against.

(Yes you can make a new char if you want if you don't like the one you are playing but do a conversation post with me if you want to ask ke a question like that alright ^-^)

Last edited:
Will simply gave a nod as he and Selene would follow JC to watch her Gym Battle. It would be useful when they would get their crack at said Gym Leader the next day. Though the thought of finding a fifth team member once again plagued his head.

I'll think that over another time, I got to support JC.

(Yessss!)

Name: Arnold
Appearance: Blue shirt, yellow hair, blue sweatpants and blue shoes
Partner: Tweek (Rattata)
Pokemon: Tweek (Rattata)
Personality: Arnold is never calm about anything. He sometimes vibrates and doesn't blink in sync for how stressed he is all the time.
Badges earned: None
Goal: Doesn't have one
Region: Unova

She entered the gym and was met with the gym leader Clay as he was a stern wide man that wore some sort of cowboy hat and out fit. "Well it looks like you are the challenger well lets get this over with" Clay said as he let out Krokorok a Ground-Dark type. "Deerling stand by for battle!" Deerling popped out of her Pokeball "Deerling!" Deerling had a face of determination in her eyes. Clay's Krokorok used Crush but Deerling dodged it my her commanded "Deerling Energy kick!" "Deeerliiing!" a green orb appeared in her mouth as she shot it up then her hooves lit up using Jump kick for a full force as it hit Krokorok critically as he was badly weakened. Krokorok used Bulldoze but Deerling leaped up quickly and used energy ball again knocking out Krokorok. "Krokorok is unable to battle JC's Deerling is the winner!" the referee said. "Well done Deerling" "Deer!" "We are not done yet he has two other Pokemon left" she said as his next Pokemon was Palpitoad a water-ground type as he used Bulldoze once again but missed as Deerling's speed was fast "Double Energy ball Deerling!" "Deeeerliiiing!" Two Energy balls were unleashed as her jump kick hit both at full force as Palpitoad fainted instantly after that attack. As Clay's last Pokemon was an Excadrill a ground-steel type. The battle between Deerling and Exadrill were intense as Deerling took a lot of damage from the Bulldoze as Excadrill's steel claws kept throwing her down when she tried to avoid it "Deerling you think you can go on don't push yourself if you can't" "Deerling! Deerling!" Deerling started to glow all white a sign of evolution as she grew much bigger evolving into the Spring form of Sawsbuck as pink flowers were on her antlers "Sawsbuck!" Sawsbucks antlers glowed green indicating she learned horn leech. "Deerling you evolved into Sawsbuck" she smiled " Sawsbuck horn leech then jump kick. Sawsbuck's speed was faster now as she hit Excadrill with horn leech throwing him in the air then leaped up using Jump kick as he slamed to the ground and fainted. "Excadrill is unable to battle so JC and Sawsbuck is the winner of his battle" "Sawsbuck you did it" she smiled "Saws! Sawsbuck!" She smiled licking her cheek as JC chuckled. She received her fifth badge and placed it in her badge case then put it away. She walked out of the Gym with Will and Sawsbuck who was beside her. "Look Will my fifth gym badge" "Sawsbuck!" Sawsbuck suddenly licked Will's cheek in hello "Sawsbuck hehe don't slobber him!" She chuckled as she wrote on paper.

Odilon,
Hey I won my fifth gym badge and one of my Pokemon evolved to its final form I'll show you when we see each other again. I like to thank you at least I was able to let go of my past and my anger is under control now. However with Ghetsis he told him to train as hard as I could so that I would have no choice but to battle him alone...I honestly don't know what to do...and I know he is way high leveled then me...I could use some help on this mostly yours since we are similar with pasts in a way. I hope your not angry with me but if you are I understand. I just need your help because Ghetsis can appear at anytime and any where to get to me. To be honest I'm a bit frightened even though its hard to admit it. Well got to go take care and look out for your self ^-^

JC

DragonFly was thrown out as she flew off to give the note to Odilon as she watched Sawsbuck knocking Will down. "Sawsbuck...hey take it easy...on him your a bit larger then him" she chuckled gently pushing her off him. "Sorry Will Sawsbuck is just friendly and sweet at the same time".

(Yessss!)

Name: Arnold
Appearance: Blue shirt, yellow hair, blue sweatpants and blue shoes
Partner: Tweek (Rattata)
Pokemon: Tweek (Rattata)
Personality: Arnold is never calm about anything. He sometimes vibrates and doesn't blink in sync for how stressed he is all the time.
Badges earned: None
Goal: Doesn't have one
Region: Unova

(I like it lol)

Kai watched the argument from afar, waiting until all was said and done, watching the letters get sent before the group dispersed at last. "Team Plasma still left us with a bit of aftershock" she answered. "I'm still not fully recovered." She sighed. "I think I'm going to go train. Alone." And with the Kai walked off where JC and Will had gone. However, she did not go into the city. She knew, with earning the fifth badge, everyone would be here sooner or later.

Instead she ducked behind some cover, taking off her had and stuffing it into her bag. Dusk and Lune sat to the side, getting over their shock as it instead grew into concern. They barked at her, and she smiled grimly. "I'm not into that anymore." She said, pulling out her bandana and covering the lower half of her face. She then pulled out a strange white cap, and quickly applied thick eyeliner. If one couldn't tell who she was supposed to be with her getup, the final piece certainly would: a silver necklace of an S, shaped into a skull.

"Do I still pull this look off, boys?" She got up, slipping on a few sweatbands on her arms and thighs. Dusk and Lune yipped, recognizing the attire. Her voice muffled, one would hardly be able to recognize her. "Alrighty boys-" she cringed, she hated having fake talking like the teenagers the group consisted of. "We gotta play this cool, on the down low if ya get me. If we run into any of our group they might not take kindly to a random team skull former admin whatsamagig wandering around, yo. Worse, they might think I stole you, ya'll kinda stand out like sore thumbs." The brothers yipped, understanding. They knew she really wasn't going to do anything other than challenge some trainers to a battle.

Kai grinned. "And since we gotta keep looks up, we gotta use the name our boi gave me. Or one of em at least. I mean I already use Kai, so I might as well use Dragon fer now." She threw the rest of her team out.

Emerging from hiding, her Pokemon found their perches on her or nearby, and Kai got into what was better known as the Guzma crouch. Her eyes landed on some trainer passing by. Her eyes lit up, keeping up her tough team Skull persona, and next thing she knew she was in a battle. And another. No one seemed to tire yet, and Kai started feeling better about it all, especially when Dusk started being able to tap in and out of battles. She would probably have to stop soon, but she couldn't bring herself to care. It almost felt good to relive her teenage years.

Odilon smiled as he walked out of Drayden's house. The two had shared some stories and became good friends. He saw DragonFly the Vibrava fly toward him with another note and smiled. He took out another slip of paper and began writing.

JC,
Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to get a hold of yourself and keep your calm. Even more congratulations are in order, I believe. Keep training hard! I've no doubt that you'll make even greater progress, especially with your newly evolved Pokemon. And don't worry, I wasn't angry; I was just 'slightly distressed' that you might have lost your way in your journey, but you managed to push through. Now, as for advice, I know how much battling Ghetsis means to you, and how much anger you feel for him, but remember this. Don't lose your head. If you do, Ghetsis will turn that against you, and he will be able to overpower you without breaking a sweat. You need to remain calm if you're going to be able to defeat him. Finally, train hard, but don't overwork your team. Another way you can strengthen your bonds and have them battle to their greatest extent is to spend time with them. Sure, toughness might help them grow stronger, but let some of that kindness and softness emanate toward your Pokemon; Arceus knows they deserve it. Safe travels, and hopefully we cross paths again!
Best wishes,
Odilon ~~

Odilon handed the slip of paper to DragonFly and kindly asked the Dragon-Type to take it back to JC. He smiled and stretched briefly before heading to a nearby motel to rest.

Will could only chuckle as he got back up and dusted himself off.

"I don't blame Sawsbuck. And congrats on your victory. Now then I have to prepare for my own Gym Battle. So I'm gonna go find a fifth team member in the nearby grass. You're free to join me if you wish." Will explained before he would leave the gym and head towards the grass as he tried to find a new Pokemon to catch. As usual, Selene was right by his side.

After a few minutes, a wild Ducklett appeared which caused Will to instinctively reach for his Pokedex to scan.

"Ducklett, the Water Bird Pokemon. When attacked, it uses its feathers to splash water, escaping under cover of the spray."

Will set his Pokedex aside as he glanced at Selene, who nodded as the Servine assumed battle position. Will was instantly excited.

All right, time to catch a fifth team member!

She saw DragonFly flying back as she read the note and smiled as she glanced to Will "Oh sure I'll join you come Sawsbuck, Blue" "Umbre!" "Sawsbuck!" Sawsbuck lifted her up onto her back as Blue leaped up "Sawsbuck oh fine I will hehe" she chuckled as she leaped off following Will. She saw the Duckling that Will was battling as she watched closely "Focus on finding a weak point Will with Selene remember ducklett has a type advantage to Arlene" she adviced as she sat on Sawsbuck who laid down after as She stood up as Blue sat down beside her.-

Last edited:
"Yo man I thought some big talker like you would've had the skills to back up such big talk." Kai yelled at her most recent opponent. The young teen ground his teeth. Sure, he may have had the advantage using his rather mean looking Graveller, but Sif was simply faster and, frankly, she was much stronger. The rocky Pokemon Sif was fighting against wasn't doing too well, cracks formed along its surface, and the Litten only sported a bruise or two.

The arrogant ass in front of her seemed to ready his next attack, his smirk showing that he was sure he was about to take the win. "Double kick, M'lady." Kai rolled her eyes, but dramatically bowed to her small kitten.

Sif growled with a grin, leaping into the air and soaring for the Graveller, before she landed two kicks to its body and sending it crashing towards the trainer, nearly hitting him. Suddenly, Sif was glowing, and with a roar the Torracat landed and smashed her fists into the ground and causing minor craters.

"Still wanna tussle with me, yo?" Kai smirked, and Sif lashed her tail. The trainer gathered his team and ran off, likely to nurse his wounded pride. Kai tossed Sif's Pokeball in the air playfully, juggling with it. Dusk bound up from behind her, nuzzling her leg affectionately.

However, hearing a sudden commotion, Kai cursed, stumbling back noticing Will and JC, though she was more worried about the girl. "Hide," she hissed at Dusk, though no where close was in sight. In the panic and scramble, not only did Kai fall over, but Sif "solved" the problem by sitting on the poor Eevee. Her larger body was quite effective in hiding the little brown boy, though that did present the problem of getting away to change.

Will had been so focused on the Ducklett that he did not take notice of Kai and her party in the near distance as they tried to hide. Will considered his options, while Ducklett's water typing would make it vulnerable to Selene's grass attacks, its flying typing gave it the edge at the same time should one of those attacks connect with Selene. Will just have to be smart about this.

"Selene use Razor Leaf!" Will called out as Selene fired dozens of razor sharp leaves at the Ducklett, who simply flew in the air to avoid the attack. Ducklett then charged forward, as it aimed a Peck attack while it dived towards Selene.

"Roll out of the way!" Will said as Selene managed to avoid the peck attack but Ducklett flew back in the air which presented a problem. Ducklett was too high in the air to be grabbed by Vine Whip and too fast to be hit by Razor Leaf. What was Will to do?

Arnold looked around. "Uhh, UUHHHHHH, I DON'T KNOW YOU!" He started vibrating and his eyes started to blink separately. "AH! I DON'T KNOW YOU EITHER!" Arnold continued to go around the city, shaking his skin off.

Jason just sat there. He didn't know how long he was going to have to stay underground. He was hungry, too. All of a sudden, a figure fell through the hole. It was an Emolga, who had a missing wing and a bruised face. Then Emolga turned white and backed into the very edge of the hideaway, for the last thing it wanted was to be with a human. August's belly groaned. Jason reached into his pocket and pulled out berries. He put them in front of August, and August are up. The Emolga got pretty jealous of August, and inched once closer to Jason and August. August curled up on Jason's lap and started to sleep. Jason did the same.

She saw that he was struggling "Use Selene's tail for a boost up to the Ducklet then grab it with Vine whip and slam it down on the ground then finish it quickly with razor leaf" She adviced as she was helping him with Strategy as she watch the battle go on but although she heard the noise she just let it go as she focused on Will.-

Will listened to JC's advice and nodded. "Selene jump on your tail and grab Ducklett with Vine Whip!" Will called out as Selene did just that, leaping in the air as she was now in range and managed to wrap a pair of vines around the Ducklett. It worked, and the Ducklett was secure.

"Now slam it to the ground and use Razor Leaf!" Will called out as Selene slammed the Ducklett to the ground and then pelted the bird with dozens of leaves. Once Ducklett had been weakened, Will tossed a Pokeball at it. It wiggled once, wiggled twice, wiggled a third time before it stopped wiggling which signified a capture. Will grinned as he ran up and held the Pokeball in the air.

"We did it Selene!" Will said with a smile, as both he and Selene were proud before Will turned to JC.

"Thank you, that strategy worked like a charm. We owe you one." Will said with a smile.

"Oh, uh..." Before Kale could,say anything, Kai had walked off already. "Well, bye then."

Kale checked his badges, considering where he should go next. He could go back and try to challenge Burgh again. The trainer shuddered at the thought of trying to head back to the Bug-Infested Gym. No, definitely not. He could go back and try to explore that Desert Resort. Eh, maybe. Or, he could try to charge ahead, and maybe get strong enough to face the Driftveil Gym leader.
"Hmm... Maybe I could catch up to JC or Kai." Kale said. He began to walk to Driftveil City.

Kale wasn't able to find much to do in Driftveil City. So instead, he focused on training at one of the Routes.
"BG, come back!" Kale commanded.
"Karp!" His Magikarp, BG, gleefully flopped away as Kale sent out his Nidoran Female, Nina. Nina dodged the wild Deerling's attack, and retaliated with a Double Kick attack. I knocked the Deerling back, but the deer Pokemon quickly jumped back up and kicked Nina with a Double Kick of it's own. Not a very effective one, however. Nina weathered the attack like it was nothing.
"Nina, finish it with a Poison Sting attack!" Kale commanded. Nina nodded, and rammed the wild Deerling with her small horn. The Deerling let out a cry, and fainted.
"Good job, guys! BG, give me some fin." Kale said, putting his hand next to the Magikarp. It let out a gleeful, "Karp!" Then slapped his hand with a fin. Kale returned BG, and was about to congratulate Nina when he noticed a bright light. It seemed to be coming from Nina.
"Nina...?" Kale said. He covered his eyes as there was a flash, and where Nina once stood, a Nidorina was in it's place. Kale stood there for a moment in shock.
"You... You... You evolved!" Kale said happily. Nina looked over her new body curiously, then Kale suddenly went and threw his arms around her. Nina was shocked for a moment, then affectionately nuzzled her trainer. But only for a moment. She quickly pushed Kale away, her face a slightly deeper shade of blue.
"This is awesome! Come on, let's go test your new strength against some trainers!" Kale said, jogging along. Nina quickly kept the pace.

Kale was searching for a trainer when he noticed a person on the ground, next to a Torracat. Never being to the Alohla region, Kale would have never recognized a Team Skull uniform, or even a Torracat.
"Uh, hey dude. You alright?" Kale asked.

She smiled as she got off Sawsbuck "Its no problem at all I am a strategist after all but congrates on your fifth one Will so what are you going to do next are you going to challenge the gym I defeated or are you going to train a bit more" She asked as she could feel a strange sense that she was being followed but saw it was nothing as she just pushed it aside. Suddenly though a voice was heard just ahead of them as she knew the familiar voice "Well hello JC long time no see but today's the day you come with us by force" he laughed "Ghetsis....no I will not go with you no matter how much you appear!" She said glaring at him as Sawsbuck and Blue stood determined in front of her. "Saws! Sawsbuck!" "Umbre! Umbreon!" "Easy guys...he is a much higher level then us so we can't be so reckless we have to plan this out first.." "Bre?" "Saws?" They both nodded to understand then glanced to Will "Stay behind me Will Ghetsis is a way higher level then us please" she said as Sawsbuck gently moved them to the back of her. "Its sad you just earned your fifth gym badge and you are still not strong enough how sad" She was trying her best to control herself as she took a deep breath to calm herself as Ghetsis took out his Hydreigon his most powerful one. She placed Blue up front leaving Sawsbuck to protect Will. It was a tough fight as Blue was holding up very strong barely getting hits from him but she was blown back getting hit by one of Hydreigon's Dragon Pulse causing her to be badly hurt as she hit the ground as her hat flew off. She glanced up at Will "Will....you have...to find Odilon....quick....he is the only...one that can fight him off.....go now please..." Shs stood up weakly holding her shoulder as Sawsbuck put Will and Arlene on her back and leaped off to find Odilon. Blue stood guard of her as she wad in a weak state "-This is....the first time I will lose a battle....-" She fell down as she had no strength left her body to stand being unconscious. Blue was hit by Hydreigons Dragon Pulse gettinf badly hurt as well landed next to JC's hat. She was lifted up by Ghetsis "we have her lets go" he said as he disappeared back to his ship as Blue laid there "Um....bre...." was all she said as she fainted as well.-

Emolga noticed something about Jason. He smelled...smelly. Like a smell that comes from an evil organization base. Emolga made a disgusted face. Jason sighed. Then he heard a noise from above. Jason had expirience with noises. The volume of the noise...the sound it makes from its hit...the bright light...it must be a Dragon Pulse! That means there's someone nearby with a Hydreigon! But there was a groan...a HUMAN groan...that means a girl was hit by the Dragon Pulse! This could be Jason's chance to prove himself as someone who isn't aligned with Team Plasma! He looked over at Emolga. "Okay, I know I may look like I'm with Team Plasma, but if you give me chance an for help me prove myself, maybe your friends could become more aware of you! So just help me out, just this once!" He pleaded. Emolga thought. His friends haven't been paying much attention to him lately...Emolga made a determined face and nodded. Jason grabbed onto Emolga's leg and August grabbed onto Jason's and they flew out of the hideaway together.

Arnold heard a booming noise right next to him. "AH! I don't know you!" He said.

"Woah, chill out, bro, I didn't do anything!" Said Jason in response.

"I still don't know you!" Said Arnold.

"Great, you can help me infiltrate Team Plasma's base,"

"NO! It's too much pressure!"

Jason grabbed Arnold's hand anyway and looked for the secret chute that lead to base. He followed it, and he was in front of a metal door. "By the way, my name's Jason," said Jason.

"ARNOLD!"

Jason shook his hand and kicked down the door. "Where's the girl?"

Arnold was stressed he pulled out part of his hair. "I pulled out my hair!"

Suddenly, Odilon turned to see a massive Sawsbuck with a boy and Servine on it furiously galloping toward him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down!" The veteran trainer soothed as the Sawsbuck gradually relaxed. "What's wrong?" Sawsbuck pawed the ground, irritated. "Wait, who's gone? Who took who?" Suddenly, realization came across his face. "It's Ghetsis, isn't it?" Odilon looked up and saw, in the distance, a black speck in the sky. "Sawsbuck, take the kid and his Pokemon with you to the Pokemon Center, wait here until JC or I return." Odilon sent out Elevar and jumped on the large bird's back. "Take me to that Plasma Frigate!" Elevar screeched loudly as the trainer and Pokemon soared into the air, Argo floating closely behind. The Veteran Trainer arrived at an airlock at the side of the vessel and pointed at it, yelling, "Argo, Psychic!" Argo chirped as his arms started to glow with bright green energy, the Psychic directed to his limbs. The Reuniclus floated over to the airlock, grabbed the handles, and wrenched it off, opening the sealed "door". Odilon jumped in and recalled Elevar as Argo floated inside as well.

"Freeze, intruder scum!" A loud shout sounded behind Odilon, who turned to see a horde of Plasma Grunts. Odilon sighed and scratched his head. "This is gonna be a rough time." Soon, all of the grunts were sputtering in disbelief as one by one, their Pokemon fainted and crumpled to the ground. "Argh, screw you, Veteran Trainer! Mark our words, you won't be as confident when Ghetsis arrives and wipes that smug grin off your face!" The horde ran off, leaving Odilon with a puzzled look. "I wasn't smiling." He shrugged off the confusion and headed deeper into the Frigate. Come on, JC.. where are you?

Blue regained consciousness as she stood up weakly using Moonlight to heal herself. Blue grabbed her partners hat then leaped off. Blue leaped from tree to tree then used one that shot her up in the air into the ship as she landed inside. Blue leaped off through the hall way and saw Odilon. "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue called out as she was trying to tell him to follow as Blue knew where JC was just by the bond she had with her. Blue sniffed around to a door that would only open to a pass card key as she pawed at the door but used iron tail on the passkey swipe breaking it as shd leaped inside and there stood Ghetsis holding her Partner in his arms unconscious. "Umbre! Umbre!" Blue was angry but was reminded to what her partner said to remain calm when encountered with Ghetsis. "Oh so you come for the girl that I have well you can't have her we need her for her power she truly possess" Ghetsis laughed evily as he sent of his Hydreigon. "We will be forced to work with us by my own will like as a father she never had!" He laughed again as Blue remained calm of her anger even though she wanted to take this man down and get her partner back. "Just like how I did with you Odilon" he smirked as he held tightly to the girl.-

"AH! I don't know you!" said Arnold, throwing his Pokeball for Tweek. "Tweek, HYPER FANG!" said Arnold with a bit of voice crack. Whie Arnold was fighting, Jason thought. Her power? Were they using her for a machine? Were they using for for something that required a Pokemon to do? Whatever the case, infiltration is cool, so he did it anyway. "August, use Swift!" August hopped off of Jason's shoulder and shot a barrage of stars.

"Shut the hell up," Odilon hissed at Ghetsis, throwing out a Pokeball as well, revealing Krain. "Krain, Brick Break, now!" Krain's forearms started to glow in a blue light as he lunged forward, delivering a powerful strike to the Hydreigon's torso, knocking it backwards past Ghetsis and crashing into the wall. "Follow up with Dragon Claw!" A red aura started to emanate around Krain's hands, coming off like wisps of fog. Krain lunged forward once more and scored several slashes on the Hydreigon in a matter of seconds.

Arnold looked over at Odilon. "AH! Another trainer!" screamed Arnold. "So?" asked Jason. "SO I DON'T KNOW HIM!" Arnold started vibrating and his eyes won't blink in sync. Emolga glided into Hydreigon, electricity forming around it. "The bigger the deal it is of you kidnapping someone, the harder we beat you," Jason taunted. "I STILL DON'T KNOW HIM!" screamed Arnold.

(Sorry, what Pokemon is Krain again?)

Ghetsis chuckled loudly as his Hydreigon stood up again like it was nothing "Dragon dance then Dragon Pulse" he ordered as he used dragon dance then Dragon Pulse as the damage to Odilon's Pokemon was brutal. Blue shot out a Hyper beam as it was powerful enough to knock it back down as she turned to Odilon "Umbre!" Blue leaped up after a recharge then used Dark pulse iron tail hitting the Hydreigon hard making it faint as Ghetsis let out a Zoroark. "Zoroark!" "Night daze now then slash!" "Zoro!" He used nightdaze on Krian then Slash multiple times as it was taught but Blue knocked him off with Iron tail then Shadow ball protecting Odilon's Pokemon "Umbreon!" Blue said growling as she was determined to finish him now. "Hehe how hard you are trying to battle grunts deal with them I have so business with this girl" Ghetsis ordered as many grunts came and blocked the way before he went back into a door disappearing again.-

(Fraxure)

Krain shook it off briefly as well before the Grunts started to file into the corridor. "I don't have time for this," Odilon muttered as he started to run forward, throwing out his other Pokeballs as his team emerged. "Ghetsis, get over here and do your dirty work yourself!" He shouted as he and his team blazed through the Grunts, Seismitoad using Poison Jab, Krain using Dragon Claw, Elevar using Close Combat, Argo using Brick Break, Soren using Night Slash, and Gyro using Gyro Ball. Odilon kicked the door Ghetsis had just gone through down and left the Grunts writhing in pain with their Pokemon behind him. "We still have unfinished business," Odilon hissed as he faced the Plasma Leader, his team standing behind him.

Ghetsis laughed "Unfinished business you say never heard of such thin with you all I am interested in is this girls power and you are not getting her back either! Grunts! Finish him now and that Umbreon!" "Ummmmbreooon!" Blue lost it a bit as she shot multiple Shadow balls at the grunts Pokemon having brutal damage instantly. "That Umbreon has amazing power just like this girl Hydreigon grab that Umbreon!" It roares as it went straight for the Umbreon but Blue dodged its attacks using Iron tail to back it off as it was being chased at the moment. "Odilon why don't you join us again then maybe just MAYBE I will let this girl go" Ghetisis said as he was lying to what he said to him as the grunts Pokemon was unleashing there power at Odilon's Pokemon.-

Suddenly, before Odilon could react, Krain had jumped in front of him and the rest of his team, taking the entirety of the Grunts' attacks head on as an explosion erupted from his location. Odilon's eyes widened as he covered his face from the explosion with his arms. "Krain!" He shouted through the volume of the blast as Elevar used Whirlwind to dissipate the smoke caused by the explosion. What stood before Odilon, his team, and Ghetsis shocked the Veteran Trainer.

Krain was encased in a glowing blue light as his features started to become gradually augmented. His fangs that were attached to the sides of his head increased in size and sharpness as his tail grew longer as well. The Fraxure grew larger, much larger than his usual size as the evolution started to conclude. Krain's eyes started to glow a bright red as he roared with tremendous power that shook the room. The blue light was scattered into bright blue sparks as Krain, now Haxorus, stood in the midst of the two opponents, still roaring loudly. Krain stomped forward until he was a mere 4 feet away from the Grunts as a dense sphere of blue energy materialized in front of him. Krain's Dragon Pulse was fired in a complete 180-degree arc that blew away the Grunts' Pokemon and the Grunts themselves into the walls. Odilon smirked as the Haxorus lunged forward, delivering a powerful Dragon Tail at Ghetsis' Zoroark, his tail slamming into the tall fox's torso and knocking him aside.

Blue was amazed by how big Krain was as she smirked then leaped forward on his back a she used his blades for an extra boost leaping in the air "Ummmmmbreeeee!" Blue unleashed another powerful Hyper beam hitting his Zororak as it fainted instantly as she landed right back on the ground. "You imbacil I will not give up that easily Bisharp go use slash now!" 'Biiiisharp!" Bisharp went straight for Krain the Haxorus but Blue unleashed her iron tail stopping the slash with a direct hit pushing it back "Focus Blast on the Umbreon now" Bisharp unleashed the Focus Blast at Blue but her tail glowed white hitting back as if it was her Shadow ball moved as it was a direct hit and super effective against him. "Bi.....sharp.." Bisharp fainted unable to stand. "Tsk Hydreigon take her to the place you know of it!" "Zoro!" Zororak took JC and left quickly. Blue saw this as she growled as she used Shadow ball to make a dust then leaped over Ghetsis chasing after the Zororak using Shadow ball to slow it down but was quick at his feet "Umbre!".

(Uh, Shadow Ball isn't super effective on Dark-Types)

Odilon approached Ghetsis, his icy blue eyes gleaming with malice. "This is your last chance. Leave... Now. If you refuse, I'll have no choice but to kill you." His hands were shaking slightly as Krain growled softly behind him. "It's not an option I prefer, but your actions leave me the choice of either turning you in or eradicating yourself from the face of the earth."

(I know Blue did that as a distraction)

Ghetsis laughed evilily "Alright I'll leave but good luck catching your friend if she survives that is" Ghetsis threw something down that was a cloud of dust managing to escape. Blue kept leaping after the Zororak as he smirked to her stopping at a cliff with a water fall as he let go of her then leap off but was returned to his Pokeball by Ghetsis. Blue leaped swiftly forward grabbing a hold of her Partners collar as she was holding on tightly as she was starting to slip. "Um...bree.." Blue said as she was at the edge of the cliff right now as one of her paws was hanging off at the moment then all three as she held the edge with just one paw as she was starting to lose grip of it as they were close to falling down into the water.

Odilon cursed as he coughed through the smoke before recalling his team except for Elevar. He jumped onto the Braviary's back and flew off in the direction the Umbreon had gone. He arrived at the scene to see the Umbreon barely holding on to an unconscious JC and swooped in close to the two. He scooped up JC and held her in a fetal position before sitting her in front of him and positioning her so that she leaned on his chest. He then picked up the Umbreon and placed her in JC's lap, murmuring to the Eeveelution to hold on tight. Odilon dug his feet into Elevar's sides and flew off to Driftveil City, recalling Elevar once they arrived and taking JC into a Pokemon Center and laying her down onto a soft couch. He sat down next to her and waited until she woke up, setting Blue in her lap as Argo silently floated in the air beside Odilon.

Blue was looking down at her partner worried "Umbre...Umbreon!" she called out. She could hear Blue calling out to her as she mouned as her head hurt. She sat down hand on her head as she opened her eyes "Ow my head......" she said seeing Odilon then Blue "Odilon...Blue.." she said as Blue leaped into her arms happy to see she was ok "Umbreon!" Blue licked her cheek then placed her hat on that she held on for a while. "Odilon....do you save..me" she asked as she was a bit bruised up from the Dragon Pulse attack. She sat up properly next to him looking at him as she wanted to apologize for getting into an arguement with him earlier before.

Odilon chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. When I saw your Sawsbuck, I felt something was wrong, but I couldn't quite place my finger on it, but then, I realized it had to be Ghetsis. I'm glad to see you awake and well." He smiled warmly as Argo chirped happily as well. "You look a little bruised up. Did something happen while you were captured? Any injuries, accidents, something of the like?"

She glanced to him "Oh Sawsbuck yes that was the Pokemon that evolved when I was battling Clay my Deerling and well besides the Dragon Pulse from his Hydreigon no I didn't receive any other injuries but I like to apologize from the argument we had earlier I didn't mean to get into an arguement with you really I'm honestly sorry" she smiled gently as she had gulity in her eyes as her Sawsbuck sudden;y appeared in the Pokemon center licking her "Sawsbuck ok ok yes I'm alright don't worry" she chuckled "Saws!".

Odilon smiled and watched as the Sawsbuck licked JC profusely. "It's alright. Like I said, I was only distressed because you might have lost your way, but now, I'm relieved." He got up and patted JC's head. "Well, then. That concludes that, so I should be on my way. I really do hope we meet again." Odilon grinned once more and headed out of the Pokemon Center, deciding to travel by foot this time. After a few hours of walking, he saw walked looked like a kid in some absurd outfit with a Torracat. "Um." He walked over to the person and waved. "Uh, hello. Are you in need of alms?"

(btw I made another roleplay if your interested but I used a different char for it)

She smiled as she healed Blue and Sawsbuck at the Pokemon center "Come on guys its time to go to the next city for our next gym badge which is in Mistralton City to battle Skyla the flying type gym leader" "Umbre!" "Saws!". She smiled as she went onto Sawsbucks back as she leaped off to the next city which was Mistralton City where Skyla awaited. It had been a couple of weeks since the incident and turned 19 as well. She was training with Zebby and Vibrava for the next gym badge making a lot of strategies to make it work just right. She glanced up at the sky thinking about Odilon and how he was doing as she shook her head "-He can held himself but I still worry figures_" she chuckled as she focused her attention on the strategy at hand.