• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Journey into Unova

Will's Pokemon enjoyed the basket of food and playing with JC's Pokemon as he thought the offer over. It was tempting, very tempting and had been an incredibly nice gesture on JC's part. Soon enough, Will came to a decision.

"I appreciate it, really I do. However, I want to win with a team of Pokemon I catch and train personally. Nothing against this Pokemon you offer to give me, I'm sure it is wonderful and would have been a kick butt addition to the team, but I'm sorry I'll have to decline." Will said, as he outline his reasons for not accepted JC's generous gift. Will could only hope she would not take offense to this.

She smiled "No I understand you want to grow more as a trainer and catch them on your own yes I feel what you are saving because I have caught and capture my Pokemon well as for Blue she was a gift to me but it was just a suggestion thou but what Pokemon are you interested in finding I can give some advice about its typing if that alright of course on your part" She smiled as she held her hat feeling a wind blow by as the trees moved in the wind making some of them come off the trees into the air.

(OMFG I ship it xD)

When Eli got out of the hospital, he was wearing an eye patch. "Aw, man...I want my other eye back..." he said. "Let's never try that again, okay August?" He asked August. August nodded. Then he saw two trainers enjoying a picnic together. They seemed to be the two trainers that took him to the hospital. "Hey, uh, I just wanted to thank you for taking me to the hospital..." he said quietly.

She stopped talking with Will for the moment as he glanced to the man with a serious expression arms crossed against her chest "Its no problem but why did you shoot at us for no reason don't you dare think I did not see that because I did!" She said a bit stern as Blue leaped up as she growled slightly "Umbre!" Blue did not like him one bit seeing there was something off about him as her Pokemon seemed to be wary of him as well keeping a close eye on her Trainer just in case something would happen.-

Kale was wandering aimlessly around Nimbasa, looking for JC, Odilon, or Kai, when suddenly a realization struck him. Where do people go after battles? The Pokemon Center. Kale facepalmed, sighing, and Shine looked at him curiously. He had already healed her with a Super Potion.
"That attack must have left me more shell shockes than I thought." Kale muttered. He walked back to the Pokemon Center, and looked around in it for any sign of Kai, JC, or Odilon.

@OmnipotentOnion
Lune sniffed at his brother, taking in the sight of his elder siblings new scars and missing eye. He whimpered, looking up at Kai. She patted his head, knowing the brother felt guilty. "It's not your fault, love." She whispered. She returned her team but kept the two brothers out. She scooped them into her arms, nodding tensely at Odilon before leaving. She kept her composure, wiping her face of outward emotion and kept her posture rigid. She leveled out her emotion easily from practice, stepping outside. She noticed JC and two new faces, but she debated if she should approach them. She hugged Dusk closer to her, protecting his face despite it being completely healed. And Lune whined on her shoulder.

Before Will could have responded, the guy from earlier who had tried to attack them only to injure himself arrived with an eye-patch. Despite the guy being more friendly this time, Will kept his guard up. As did the rest of his team.

"Yeah, launching an attack is hardly the way to make a first impression." Will added, as he bounced off JC's criticism while he listened for an explanation. The rest of his team moved close to him, to both look over the new guy with curiosity as well as in the event they needed to protect either Will or JC.

"I didn't...mean to attack you. I was just studying gas diffusion. The spread of air particles from an area of high concentration to low concentration...ah, I'm probably nerding you. I'm sorry." Apologized Eli. He knew if he was going to spy, he had to stay alive.

She sighed as she wasn't cold hearted aa she glanced to Will then at Blue "Well it looked like you did not but I'll forgive you anyway next time watch where you aim we have smaller Pokemon here that can be hurt easily!" She said stern as she kept her distance from him feeling something off about him as she glanced to Will. Blue had the same feeling as she was in front of her protectively.-

Will simply gave a nod, as he also felt something off about this guy but avoid any comment. Though for the moment his Pokemon had eased up as there was unlikely to be any immediate danger at least as far as Will was concerned.

"So long as you don't make a habit of appearing out of thin air and launching attacks wildly, we won't have issues." Will added, though still he was not totally comfortable with this guy.

Even from a distance Kai could sense the tension. Teenagers being teenagers she guess, though she wasn't too much older than them. She couldn't legally drink yet after all. She approached the group, JC being the only familiar face, and they all seemed pretty on edge towards the boy with an Eevee and an eyepatch. "Is there an issue here?" she said as she approached them, sharper than she intended. That's what she gets for suppressing emotion, but she'd worry about that later once she was confident she could handle the aftershock of Dusk's injury. However, said Eevee squirmed in his arms, exposing his face and his eye landed on the boy and his Eevee. Lune noticed his brother, and both of them snarled at the pair. Kai was confused to say the least. What did her Pokemon know that she didn't.

Outwardly she wouldn't show anything, but if this boy got a response like this from her youngest children, then nothing he could do would make her trust him. But he didn't need to know that just yet. She delved into deeper thought, something familiar sparked in her mind. Maybe, just maybe, she should test him later to see if her theory was correct.

Eli knew he would never get their trust now. He looked to August for answers. August's ears plopped down. Then he heard static in his ear. "...Jason? Jason, are you there?" he heard a grunt's voice. He flinched from the noise. He took the communicator out of his ear and threw it on the ground, where August ate I, chewed it up, spit it out, Eli grabbed it and threw it as far as he could. "Uh, just a nickel in my ear."

Will blinked, this guy was just getting weirder and weirder by the minute it seemed. However his focus shifted to the newcomer as his team gave a curious stare. Will decided to explain what was going on.

"Well, this guy appeared out of nowhere and launched an attack that ended up injuring his eye. We're currently working out apologies among other things. Who are you?" Will explained before he asked as Selene, his Servine, along with Casper the Lampent, Zack the Blitzle and Trinity the Zweilous looked on out of curiosity.

She saw him throw something out of his ear as she knew he was lying about it being a nickel. She walked up to him arms crossed "A nickel huh who in the world are you and don't you dare lie to me in my face because I don't have time for games!" She said stern having a serious expression as Blue glared at him knowing there was something wrong with this guy.-

Kale looked around in the Pokemon Center, but couldn't find anyone there either. He checked his Xtranciever, and it only showed he hadn't been knocked put for too long.
"Where are they?" Kale asked Shine. The Emolga just shrugged.
"Sir, may I help you?" The Nurse asked. Kale nodded.
"Yeah, have you seen a group of people come in here lately? There might have been a lady with some Eevees, and girl with an Umbreon. There also was a tall veteran trainer." Kale asked. The nurse's eyes brightened.
"We had a lady with a badly injured Eevee come through. But an Umbreon came in and helped us heal it right up. They left already, though." Kale thanked the nurse, then left the Pokemon Center.
"Jeez, where did they go?" Kale asked, walking down the street. He started to walk past the training fields, but was oblivious to the drama going on there.

Eli hated lying. He hated it as much and Pokémon being enslaved. He hated it as much as almost everything that everyone in this world hates. But he didn't have his communicator. He looked around, making sure there weren't any camera or other people watching. He crouched down and whispered, A couple of minutes ago, I would've said my name was Eli. But it's not. It's Jason. I work for Team Plasma, and they sent me to find your weaknesses. But I didn't accept the mission because I wanted to do what I was told. I did it because I wanted to know an average trainer's thoughts and opinions on Team Plasma and what they do. I did it because I didn't want to have kept doing missions. I would've stayed and Eli for as long as possible. I didn't want to live the life of a Team Plasma admin. I wanted to live like a normal trainer with an Eevee. I was the trainer you encountered at the Pokémon Center with the lab coat, a Purugly, and a Weezing. I'm sorry if I was mean to you. I'm sorry if I caused harm to your Pokémon. I was slowing down the process of your adventure, and I'm sorry."

She clinched her teeth "You work for team Plasma do you know what they had done to my friend Kai's Eevee! He is missing an eye and is scared up because of what Team Plasma did!" She gently grabbed Dusk from Kai "Look at him it pains me enough to see Pokemon hurt like this! Is this what you want to do hurt other Pokemon like this! If it wasn't for Blue that healed him he would have not gotten out of that Center or maybe could have died!" "Team Plasma has been after me ever since I was a child and my own mother was involved" She paused to what she said as shs sighed "I can't be near you right now please excuse me" She handed Dusk back to Kai gently petting him "You are still a cute little tough Eevee even with a missing eye" she smiled to him then walked off to calm down a bit as she went to her Pokemon to do so.-

Will had waited for an answer from the newcomer, but was surprised to see JC storm off after she had mentioned something about "Team Plasma" and quickly changed his priorities as he went after her, his team followed closely.

"H-hey wait up! Are you okay?" Will asked out of concern.

"Be careful JC" Kai hissed, occupied with a livid Lune. The gentle boy rarely ever became angry, unless his brother was involved. However, just as quickly, Dusk was returned to her. Kai hugged him tightly, as if he were a lifeline for her. However, the tender moment passed in a flash, and suddenly her blue eyes turned dark. Kai had never glared at someone so coldly, or with this much hatred, before. "You are with Team Plasma, and in my eyes you always will be. People get dragged into this evil for a reason, and trust me when I tell you that those reasons never leave you. I hate you, for you much my children at risk, you nearly murdered Dusk. I don't think I need to even tell you I will never forgive you for what you've done."

Kai stepped up to Jason, her Eevee's snarling softly. Her words were laced with a threat you could be sure was a promise. "I don't ever want to see you near me, but if the fates see it through, you better pray to whatever gods of yours that we're on the same side." She stepped back, before storming away in confidence. Anger oozed from her, rolling off her in waves. She didn't go after the other kid or JC. She didn't want to return to the Pokemon center, despite leaving Odilon there. Her thoughts drifted to Kale, suddenly realizing she hadn't seen him since the fight.

Looking up, as fate would have it, she spotted him. She took a deep breath, walking up to him. "Where did you go?" She questioned him, flinching as she realized she had forgotten to calm herself. She pinched her nose, apologizing and taking deep breaths to dispel the anger.

Odilon followed Kai and listened in with agonizing pain, hearing the bitter exchange. He kept his gaze to the dirt, his icy blue eyes slightly clouded this time, without their usual shine. Argo gave a bit of a sad hum as well, realizing the seriousness of the situation. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked toward Eli, or Jason. Odilon stared into his eyes monotonously. "If you wanted to know about a trainer's life so badly, then why? Why join Team Plasma?"

She glanced back to see Will run after her as she sat down leaning against the tree as Blue sat on her lap looking up at her as her other Pokemon followed with Zebby on one side and Abby on the other with Deerling, DragonFly, and Servine just in the front as she gently petted Blue as she was trembling slightly "Yes I'm alright...Will don't worry I just have a lot..of bad history..with Team Plasma....thanks to them...I lost my father....I just can't...stand them..." She lowered her hat to cover both eyes as she began to tear up as Blue sadly watched "Umbre......on..." Blue cried as well remembering the scene.-

Will listened to JC's story and frowned. In truth, he really couldn't relate to something like that. Compared to JC, he had had the easy life and could only image the pain she carried with her each day.

However, just because he couldn't relate did not mean he could not be supportive. As such, he sat down next to JC and placed a comforting hand around her shoulder.

"I'm....I'm sorry. That can't be easy to deal with. I really don't know what to say, as I know nothing I say will make that pain completely go away, but just know I'm here for you." Will said, doing his best to reassure his newfound friend as his team gathered around JC to offer whatever support they could.

"Whoa!" Kale said, jumping in surprise at the sudden appearance of Kai. It was clear that something was bugging her, and Kale reassured her that it was okay.
"I think that during the fight, I got hit with one of Odilon's combo attacks. I woke up in some shrubs." Kale said, with a little bit of a chuckle. He noticed that Kai was a little more than upset. "Did... Did I miss something?"

She looked up at Wil tears on her cheek not having the support before by a friend as she smiled gently "Thanks...Will for the support and listening it help a lot..." "Umbre!"Blue smiled looking at Will as she smiled as her tail moved back and forth. "In battling I always must be prepared because I never know when Team Plasma will appear again that's why I train before I battle the next gym....which in speaking have to train for...." She chuckled slightly as she wiped her tears away slowly. "I'm alright I just have to calm down a bit....I don't usually show this side of me to anyone...so I suppose your the first..." She glanced to him and smiled to tell him she was ok.-

Jason was alerted by someone who didn't actually hate him right now. "I never wanted to join in the first place. I wanted August to be the strongest he could be. I went to the Aspertia City gym for answers, but Ghetsis was there instead of the gym leader. He claimed to be the leader, so I asked him. He invited me to join so August could get stronger. But this happened instead..." he explained. Now Ghetsis is going to kill me...now everyone hates me... "I didn't know that Plasma was this evil. Nor did I know that it...hang on..." he realized something. This was a bad thing, he worked for Team Plasma. But it can also be a good thing. He called out to the people walking away from him. "Hey, you think I can't be useful? You think I'm just some self-centered jerk? Well, I'll tell you something. I know what Team Plasma is doing with Unova!" he yelled.

Kai breathed a little longer, finally relaxing. "Dusk was injured. The poison almost killed him, so they saved him...." She stroked the Eevee she trailed off, looking down at Dusk, who groggily looked up, pawing at the space where his eye once was, unused to the empty socket. "And of course the one who did it is now walking about with us. He said he wanted to live like a trainer, but neither me nor my Pokemon trust him. You don't join a team like Plasma with their ideals and just leave with a snap of your fingers. The behavior he had before is probably still with him." She sighed, before reluctantly continuing. "I of all people would know."

Will smiled at JC.

"Well, don't be afraid to just let it out whenever you need to. I'm not gonna judge, neither are my team and it's better to do that than to keep them bottled inside. Even my sister's cried before, and she's the strongest person I know." Will added, letting JC know he didn't mind this side of her and would not judge her for it.

Jason sighed. He knew they wouldn't trust him anytime soon, and Team Plasma was out to get him. "Nevermind..." he walked away. He walked away until no one could see him. He walked so much, he walked all the way back to Aspertia City. He walked towards the gym, and looked at it. Where it all started. That stupid organization prevents him from getting friends, and will prevent him from getting friends, forever. Now that he realizes that the world spits upon his grave, he sat on the stairs, put his elbows on his knees, dug his head into his arms, and cried. He cried it all out. He cried out the stress of being a Team Plasma member. He cried out the stress of who his allegiance was really to. He cried out the stress of being a cyclops. August was sad that Jason was sad. So he curled into a sleeping position, and cried. Tearlessly.

She smiled to Will "Thank Will for supporting me I really appreciate it" she stood up and returned her Pokemon then noticed Jason from afar hearing his yelling as she huffed as she threw out DragonFly and followed after him and stopped him in his tracks "Your not the only one that knows what Team Plasma plan is in Unova and I will stop them no matter what it takes! I can over power them easily even if they are after me mostly begging me to join them what a joke! Maybe if we met on different circumstances then I would have forgiven you and that smell of stench of Team Plasma gave you away you just don't know how bad Ghetsis really is because I know better then you do! If we ever meet again you better have a Pokemon team worthy to battle because I will not battle so easily against you and also Liberation please that is also a home it's the bond of Pokemon and its trainer that brings out the true power of Pokemon and trainer not the power itself!" She left him not saying a word after as Blue glared at him walking away as well as she went into Driftveil City but in the grass part so she could train without distractions.-

Will listened to everything as he let out a sigh. In truth, he had started to feel bad for the guy was it was clear everyone was against him or rather his previous allegiance to Team Plasma. None the less Will decided to leave well enough alone as he followed JC into the grass area. Will was hoping he could run into a new Pokemon so he could bring his party to give.

"Keep your eyes peeled buddy." Will said to Selene, as he had recalled the rest of his party as he would search in an area away from JC to give her room to train while he looked for some wild Pokemon.

Odilon rushed forward and put a hand on JC to stop her and turn her around. "Stop. This is getting out of hand. You're letting your anger and hatred of Team Plasma get the better of you, so just take a deep breath." His eyes flashed. "I know what you're going through. I've felt it before as well. But that doesn't mean you should let it take control of your mind. 'Overpower them easily'? Is that a joke? Believe me when I say this, you cannot. Sure, the grunts are easy work, but what happens when Ghetsis arrives? Trust me, he is near impossible to stop. Especially at your level as of now." He looked around. "This isn't the time to lose our heads. All of you should know that."

Deep down she knew she felt bad for him but once you join Team Plasma its hard to get out of as she sighed softly "-He only had an Eevee and he looks like a seasonal trainer but Kai hates him so she could bring herself to have a friendship with nor trust him and to herself she was the same way. A hand to her shoulder cut her thoughts as it was Odilon as she did hear what he said "I know that Odilon but everytime I even see Team Plamsa I flare up when thinking about what they took away from me! This is why I'm pushing my limits so I can be able to beat Ghetisis once and for all....you just don't understand what I have been through as a child....my father is never coming back...and Blue ended up the same way Dusk did and I was heartbroken and terrified...I know your trying to support me Odilon but what if one of your Pokemon end up like Dusk.....I would just be blaming myself for it....because it is my problem to begin with....and it may come to a point where they may convince me...to go with them just by using you, Kai, or Will to threaten to hurt you....I know my anger is out of hand right now but I have to act like this to not so any softness in myself that they could use against me....they took my fathers life Odilon I couldn't do anything about...but I will always put your Pokemon and yourself first before mine no matter how badly I break down or suffer because I don't want the fault I made that happened with Dusk...." Her back was turned in front of him as her hat was low a bit as tears fell from her face.

Odilon couldn't help it; he burst into a flare of anger at her.... stupidity. "WHY?! You are responsible for YOUR OWN Pokemon! Not mine, not Kai's, not anyone's!" He threw his arms into the air. "We are all responsible for our teams and partners, so if MY Pokemon are injured, that's on me, not you. Just because you have this... this certain force that enables you to win every battle doesn't mean that we can't take care of ourselves, so stop assuming full responsibility for and of everything. I'm sorry for your loss, but those losses shouldn't break you, they should make you stronger." When she turned her back, Odilon snorted repulsively and stormed off, but not before saying, "Alright, then. Be that way! But I'm telling you, everything you're doing right now, based on your morals and motives? All of that will only light the fuse of your joining Team Plasma."

She flared up as well as stopped him "Who do you think you are to raise your voice at me! You don't even know me! "So don't treat me like a child! You think its easy to stay strong all the time after that incident I had to see in my childhood life all I had to do was run! I'm just an 18 year old girl that has to always battle away at Team Plasma just because of what I have I'm just I just want them to leave me be but no I have to run and deal with this at the same time! Its just I can't depend on everyone to fight my battle for me! You just don't understand at all so stop saying you do! Ghetsis told me to get stronger so when the time came I would have no choice but to battle him! That's all he wants to see my bond and power with mt Pokemon! You didn't have to yell Odilon I may be strong on the outside but I'm just fragile on the inside! " She hit his chest with her fists as she stood there trembling as Blue looked at her in worry.-

Kale's eyes widened on seeing the injuries of Kai's Eevee.
"I'm so sorry." Kale said softly. He had never seen a Pokemon injured as badly as that. Kale looked over at the trainer that was crying on the ground, and felt a small twinge of doubt. The trainer looked different than the one he had yelled at. Before he could ask about the trainer, Kale's attention was brought to JC and Odilon's conversation. A conversation that was quickly turning into a shouting fight. Evidently, Kale had missed quite a lot.
"What's going on?" Kale whispered to Kai.

At this, Will placed his hand on JC's shoulder.

"You say you can't depend on everybody, and I question why not? Nobody said you had to do this alone. I don't know much about Team Plasma but I do know this kind of fighting is not healthy. Your strong alone, but we're so much stronger as a group. Working with others does not make one weak, and one does not have to be strong every second of every day. It's okay to accept help." Will countered, as he knew this might turn JC's fury to him but he wanted her to see that he was here to help and others might be as well. And that one should not reject help and try to shoulder everything on their own.

Odilon's gaze darkened as he took the hits without flinching. When Will stepped in, Odilon threw is arms up into the air once more in exasperation, walking away. "Let her be; she's already made up her mind." He gestured stiffly for Argo to follow him, who complied with a worried face. Odilon sent out Elevar and commanded clearly, "Take me to Opelucid." The Braviary screeched and flew into the air, swooping down momentarily after as the veteran trainer jumped onto Elevar's back and flew off. Who knew, maybe their paths would cross again.

Last edited:
After about an hour of crying, Jason wiped his face with his sleeve. Then he realized something. Team Plasma was looking for them. "Oh...oh my god...I GOTTA HIDE!" August hopped onto Jason's shoulder, and together they looked for a place to hide. Then they came across a dirt wall. "Headbutt!" said Jason. August charged into the wall, digging through it. "Dig a small place!" August continued to run around like he was mowing a lawn. When he was done, he stopped and panted. "Use Swift on the ceiling!" commanded Jason. August threw stars at the ceiling, causing a light source and fresh air to be flowed in. Jason grabbed the dirt from the ceiling and packed it into where they came from, closing the entrance. Now all Jason had was August, and a tiny light source. Jason sat down and August hopped into Jason's arms. August started whimpering and shaking from fear. Jason started stroking August. He can't remember the last time he's done that. "We're going to be fine...Plasma can't track us here..."

She placed her hand on her forehead knowing she screwed up "I screwed up Will I really did may be Odilon is right maybe my anger is getting the best of me.....because of all the hatred I have for Team Plasma....I don't know what to do...I didn't know...people cared about me this much....but I have to let go of the past of the past or I won't pull through..
" "Umbre! Umbreon!" "Your right Blue I should at least apologize to him..." She sighed writing a note to Odilon telling him that she was sorry and with the way she acted and she didn't mean to start an arguement with him and he was also correct. She let out DragonFly as gave her the note to give to Odilon as she flew off. "Come on...Will would you mind walking with me fora bit....I need to clear my head...and to calm down....again unless you hate me then I'm fine with that..." She said softly looking at him then lowered her head using her hat to do so. DragonFly was in the air looking for Odilon as she found him as she flew down to him holding the note in her mouth. "Vi Vibrava!" DragonFly handed him the note then flew off agai back to JC.-

Will would just smile at this. JC at least was able to recognize what she did was not the best way to handle things, that her attitude might wrong and she displayed a willingness to change. That was at least a step in the right direction.

"Sure, I'll be happy to walk with you. I think a moment to calm down and just let the stress settle would do us all good." Will said as Selene gave a nod, as she cleared agreed with her partner.

"Servine!"