• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Journey into Unova

Odilon nodded. "I agree. Ghetsis would only send in his Sages if something were of that much importance to him. JC, I don't know what else there is to you, but if Team Plasma would go to such an extent, there's no telling what'll happen." Suddenly, he heard the voice commanding the group to "release their Pokemon" and turned around. Odilon wrinkled a nose. "Seriously? Well, I guess it is a good break from Zinzolin." He threw out a Pokeball that opened as Gyro floated out, humming loudly.

(Is it too late to join? If not, don't worry, I won't automatically join the group. If not, that's okay.)

Name: Jason
Appearance: Similar to an ace trainer from DPPT, sometimes wears a lab coat.
Partner: Eevee
Pokemon: Eevee...no more.
Personality: Loves to mess with science, made an Eevee manually, gets nervous around girls, nerdy but smart.
Badges earned: 0
History: He's always looked up to a Gym Leader in Hoenn named Roxanne, so he studied science and mastered it when he was 13 years old. With the help of his friends, he used his pet Eevee and the genes of a leaf, combined them, and failed. Eevee is his only friend. Eventually, Eevee and Jason were persuaded into joining an evil organization known as Team Plasma. They didn't know it was evil, he was told he could free all Pokemon from labor and work with a man named N.
Goal: To become to greatest scientist in Unova.
Region: Unova

------------------------

"According to my calculations, the combination of the blood of an Espeon combined with those of an Umbreon should create--" Jason was interrupted by a flashing light. It was his Team Plasma communicator. "Jason! We have a code red at the Pokemon Center! We need you here to defeat these trainer scum--uh, I mean, free these Pokemon from labor!" said a grunt. "I hear ya. I'm on my way," Jason ran over to his locker, which did an eye scanned. There was a green light, the locker opened, and Jason slid down a chute. When he landed, there was a coat next to him. He took off his lab coat and put on the Team Plasma lab coat. He looked at the "exhibit" of Pokemon. He decided to take Weezing and Purugly with him. He got sent back up the chute, but it sent him to the Pokemon Center. He immediately ran outside. "Hey!" he yelled. Eevee tried to be intimidating, but he too coot. "Free those Pokemon...or ELSE!" he gritted his teeth.
No your not late join in anytime anywhere you like ^-^

Jason spun a Pokeball in his hand and threw it. "Weezing, take 'em down!" he yelled. "Weeeeeziiiiiing..." Weezing groaned. "Use Toxic!" commanded Jason as poison fog spread through the air and out of Weezing's pores. A perfect example of gas diffusion, the act of air molecules spreading from areas of high concentration to low concentration until equilibrium is reached...very interesting. I will have to study more later. Jason smirked. Let's see how THEY feel inhaling toxins like their Pokemon before them...battling isn't all that fun now, is it?

Kai snapped her head over to the newest arrival, growling and threateningly stepping towards him. Seriously, she dealt with enough Plasma for one day. Walking up beside Odilon, she gagged as suddenly toxic fumes spread through the air. She quickly reached into her bag, pulling out a bandana with a startling likeness to a certain organization from Alola, quickly she wrapped it around her mouth to combat the fumes. Guess she couldn't take care of this by intimidating the new guy with her fists after all.

Suddenly, two of the Pokeballs strapped to her hip opened, a flash of light later and her weakest members burst into existance. Dusk and Lune, the Eevee brothers, growled, entering the battle and managed to avoid the toxic fumes being so close to the ground. Both of their fur sparkled, signifying that they were readying an attack.

"Boys-" Kai's muffled voice warned, but instead her plea was ignored. The highly protective Pokemon unleashed their attack: a duel Swift attack, launching a volley of dozens of stars with their combined force.

Odilon frowned and stepped back, noticing Kai struggling to breathe. He covered his mouth and nose and threw out a Pokeball, revealing Elevar. "Elevar, use Whirlwind," Odilon gagged before covering his face yet again. Elevar screeched and flapped his wings mightily, conjuring a tornado of air that dispelled the toxic gas. Odilon took a deep breath and coughed slightly before standing up straight, a dark gaze on his face. Gyro, return," He muttered before pointing a finger directly in front of him. Argo floated over Odilon and became surrounded in a mint green aura. "Argo, Psyshock!" Argo hummed menacingly as a dense sphere of green energy materialized in front of him. The Reuniclus hummed even louder as the energy split into two beams, landing a direct hit on the two Pokemon.

Weezing still needed time to release gas, so Eevee hopped off of Jason's shoulder and deflected every star with his tail. "Good job, Eevee!" said Jason. Eevee nodded. But Eevee realized...there were two more Eevee like him. Team Plasma told Jason that he could be stronger than ever, while these Eevee seem to be just as strong as him, without being a part of Team Plasma. Jason had the same idea. Maybe being a part of Team Plasma didn't grant Eevee any strength...

Jason shook the thought out of his head. He sent out Purugly to stall the trainers. "Purugly, use Headbutt!" he yelled.

Kai pulled her bandana down, gasping as the large and beefy cat came charging towards them. Thinking quickly, she put all her faith into her Eevees. "Dusk! Meet their head right on with iron tail! And get your brother in the air!" Dusk growled, larger than Lune, grabbing the younger by the scruff and flung them up. Then, his tail hardened, glowing as he leapt and twisted, sending his tail for his target's head.

"Lune, hidden power!" Lune cried as his body was covered in electricity, before a sparkling wave of it was sent down to the large cat below him.

Purugly, being assaulted with so many attacks at once, couldn't escape from them. But she took every last hit and survived like it was nothing. Purugly smirked. "Eevee, Swift!" said Jason. Eevee shot a barrage of stars at the two opposing Eevee. "Purugly, use Scratch! Weezing, spray toxic onto her claws!" Weezing sprayed toxins on Purugly's claws as they sharpened and dashed towards the opposing Pokemon.

She sighed heavily tired of this already "Oh great more grunts...Rosa! Deerling! Stand by for battle!" She said as she threw two Pokeballs as Rosa and Deerling came out "Deerling!" "Servine!" "Deerling Energy ball full power!" "Rosa Razor leaf!" "Serrrrrvine!" They hit their Pokemon as they had a critical damage after it as she felt herself tremble "-Why am I trembling! Tsk-" She glanced to Odilon then to the Pokemon in front of her "You never give up do you" she said as a strong gust of wind blew as she held her hat.-

The two brother's couldn't do anything about the swift attack sent at them, but Dusk was able to repel some of the damage by swinging his tail around him, causing the iron to shatter. And Lune likewise nullified some of the stars around him with leftover sparks. However, upon his descend, Dusk noticed how his brother was in direct line of the poisoned claws heading for him. Eyes widening in fear, Dusk yowled, leaping for his airborne brother, shoving him out of the way and taking the attack right to his face.

Kai gasped, "No!" She yelled, throwing aside all caution as she ran foreward to catch Dusk before he crashed into the ground. She clutched his small body, protectively shielding him. As tough as they were they were still practically children! She looked up defiantly, glaring the large Pokemon in front of her down. Her stormy blue eyes seemed to light up with rage.

"Enough!" Kale exclaimed, jumping into the fight. It was a reckless move, he knew, but he couldn't just stand around. And the poor Eevew getting hurt was the last straw. He pointed to the Team Plasma person, and realized that it was a kid, not much younger than him. He shook his head, then glared at the Grunt.
"For a Pokemon Liberation group, you guys sure are intent on using Pokemon. Why don't you face me and leave out the Pokemon, huh?" Kale put out his fists in front of him, and Shine looked at him, confused.
"Mole?"
"I meant what I said, Shine. You sit out this one." Kale said.

Odilon's gaze was darkened and dripping with malice as a single command left his lips and all of his Pokeballs dropped to the ground, opening as his team emerged from the light. "Take them down. All of Team Plasma. I don't want them around us again." His Pokemon roared with incredible strength, stepping forward in front of Kale, Kai, and the others. Argo used Psyshock once more, Krain used Dragon Pulse, Seismitoad used Hydro Pump, Gyro used Flash Cannon, Elevar used Air Cutter, and Soren used Dark Pulse. The rush of power was so great that it almost merged into a single blast, engulfing all of Team Plasma's Pokemon as a fiery explosion erupted from their location. Odilon looked up, his penetrating icy blue eyes flashing with cold fire as he stared into Jason's eyes. "Leave. Now."

She held her hat as the gust was so strong by the impact from Odilon's Pokemon moves. She was speechless by how powerful that was but it wasn't a surprise as he was a Veteran Pokemon trainer. She saw all of Team Plasma's Pokemon badly hurt and down as Deerling and Rosa stood there as well shocked. She glanced over to Odilon hand on hat as Team Plasma had no choice but to flee as they would come back for her later. She sighed softly returning Deerling and Rosa saying well done "Well that rids of them.....for now.....Thanks Odilon.....I was shocked by the power your Pokemon had but its not a surprise you are a Veteran Pokemon trainer so it makes sense your Pokemon have such great power" She had just a calm but stern look on her face as she felt Blue paw her leg signaling that she wanted to be picked up. She picked up Blue holding her in her arms then looked to Odilon again "So what do we do now? Team Plasma doesn't give up that easily they will stop at nothing until they get to me" She said as Blue looked up at her "Bre.....Umbre......".

Kai didn't remain in awe for as long as the others. Wordlessly, she looked down at Dusk, seeing his face had begun dripping profusely with thick, infected blood. Her grip tightened as her body began to shudder in rage. Wordlessly, she was on her feet, Lune whimpering and tailing after her as she rushed to the Pokemon center. She had to force herself to let go of Dusk once inside the center, and he was quickly whisked away into the back rooms. She trembled, stroking Lune for comfort as she sat by the doors. She had some blood on her, and could only wait by as the severity of Dusk's wounds couldn't be cured by simply placing his Pokeball behind the counter. Sif and Loki escaped their Pokeballs soon after, sitting on her lap and shoulder, silently comforting her.

Odilon was suddenly snapped out of his stupor as Kai, without a word, rushed to the nearest Pokemon center and quickly followed her after recalling his Pokemon. When he got inside, his heart was wrenched at the sight. She looked.. so broken. He sat next to her and stared at the tile floor. "Is Dusk okay?" He murmured quietly, gaze still fixated on the ground as Argo floated at his side silently.

She followed in after seeing Kai "Kai....is Dusk alright?" she asked more calmly thinking that this was her fault. "-This is why I keep distant so something like this doesn't happen...........my problems causes our people pain......" her eyes showed fear and sadness as her eyes stared to get watery as she placed her hat down to cover her eyes a bit as she didn't want to cry in front of them. Blue noticed as she leaped down out of her arms "Umbre....." Blue gently nudged her then walked up to Kai gently placing her head on her knee comforting her in a way as her rings glowed lightly showing worry. She stood silent as she stood there with Kai being supportive.

"I don't know." Kai held back her tears, "They had to take him to the operating room... the poison combined with the claws... I think they told me to prepare myself for the worst." From her arms, Lune suddenly wailed, making it apparent just how young the two Eevees truly were. She hugged the small, lop eared Pokemon tightly. "They-they're barely even past toddlers. It doesn't matter how strong they are together, they're children. I hatched them from their eggs..." She hiccuped, letting the tears roll down her face. "I feel like such a terrible mother." However, she steeled herself, sitting up straighter, wiping her face of its emotion as she stared at the doors where the doctors would later emerge. The tears didn't stop flowing, which was a unnerving sight, as her posture and aura was cold and stoic.

Odilon sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out a slightly crumpled handkerchief. He offered it to Kai and placed it gently on her leg. He looked at JC warily, before returning his gaze to the floor. This wasn't your average group of Team Plasma grunts attempting to liberate a poor trainer's Pokemon. If Zinzolin, one of the strongest Seven Sages, were sent to take something of importance to Team Plasma, what did JC possess?

(Alright, can we get a bit of a break from Team Plasma? I understand it's to keep the plot interesting, but I feel like getting attacked left and right by Team Plasma 24/7 is gonna get real boring real fast.)

(Yes I can do that)

She had to step out telling Blue to stay with Kai to keep her calm and comfort her as she cried alone hating to show this side of her. Blue looked up at Kai "Bre? Breon?" Blue nudged her gently before she leaped off through the back doors looking for Dusk. Blue looked around using her nose to smell him as he smelled him in the operating room but she sat down just in front of the door worried for the Eevee as she could feel his pain. "Umbre......on" It took sometime for the operation to be finished as Blue saw them walk out hiding when they did then leaped into the room seeing the sleeping Eevee as she leaped on the bed as she sat down watching over him as Blue ended up the same way as Dusk who laid on the bed with a bandaged wrapped around his head from the wound as Blue went up closer and laid down next to him as she placed her head on his side activating Moonlight as her body glowed white making Dusk's body glow as well to help heal the wound he had inflicted not wanting to see Kai heartbroken and sad just like how JC her partner was.

Dusk twitched in bed, opening his eyes to find them half shrouded in darkness. Reacting, he whimpered, thrashing on the bed, confused and his head was in pain, particularly around his left eye where the bandages were heaviest. This continued for a few seconds before the drugs in his system kicked in again, and the pain ebbed away and lead filled his limbs. A few doctors seemed to notice the commotion, choosing to cautiously wait until the Shiny Umbreon in the room had finished using Moonlight, though one of them cringed lightly, knowing not all of the damage would be reversed. Slowly, they picked up Dusk, unwrapping the bandages to check the how his face had healed. He could be released immediately, they concluded with relief, though their mood was still grim. Throwing away the bloody gauze, they carried the little Eevee out into the waiting room, though they kept his face turned away from Kai as she quickly rose to her feet and met up with them with a few short strides.

"Thanks to an Umbreon who snuck back, he's completely healed and in battling condition, though we don't recommend it. He needs time to adjust, and he may go into shock. We're sorry... we did what we had to to prevent the poison from spreading and damaging his body further..." The doctor explained softly, before rolling Dusk over slightly when passing him to Kai.

She didn't make a sound, or show any outward emotion. Only as soon as her arms held Dusk she pressed him to her chest, dropping her head and shaking like a leaf. "Thank you." She managed, slowly walking back to where she had been sitting before, cradling and rocking Dusk back and forth. Across the small Pokemon's face were the three claw scars from the Purrugly. One starting over his left eyebrow and cutting cleanly across his muzzle and under his right eye. Another was only on his muzzle, forming an arrow shape with the third claw, which cut off in the middle before appearing as a tiny nick under his missing left eye.

Blue sat down looking to Dusk but stood up giving the two the space to recuperate as she walked out of the Pokemon Center looking for JC. She found her sitting on a rock alone as she leaped over to her leaping on her lap as she sat down looking up at her seeing the tears "Umbre?" Blue gently licked her cheek wiping the tear off her face as JC looked to her. "Oh Blue....how's Dusk..." "Bre?...Umbreon?" "Oh I see...you healed him with Moonlight...well done...he reminded you of you being in that condition to how broken and sad I was when you were in that condition.....but you pulled through...." She smiled gently petting her then held her gently as Blue's paws rested on her shoulder as she cried quietly. "Bre......" Blue's eyes softened as her ears went down a bit comforting her Partner.-

Kale groaned, slowly sitting up. His head was pounding.
"Uhh... What happened...?" He muttered. Kale looked around to find that he was surrounded by foliage. He was in the middle of one of the many decorative bushes in Nimbassa City. Kale tried to stand up, but felt so wobbly he had to sit down on the road. He tried to recollect his thoughts.
We... We were outside the Pokemon Center... Team Plasma attacked again. Kale remembered. He remembered jumping into the middle of the fight, like an IDIOT, and trying to get a Team Plasma guy to fist fight him. And then... There was some sort of explosion? No, it was Odilon's Pokemon. They had all attacked at once, and Kale had been caught up in the blast. Something suddenly occurred to Kale, and he looked around frantically.
"Shine?! Where are you?" Kale started to look around for his Emolga, only to find her in another bunch of bushes, unconscious. Upon hearing her trainer's voice, however, she revieved slightly. "Oh, thank goodness. I thought they might have taken you."
Kale gently picked Shine and held her in his arms for the second time that day. Then he looked around and noticed that the street was relativly empty.
"Hey, where did everyone go?"

Jason and Eevee have retreated from the explosion. He pressed a button on his communicator. "This is Jason. It's gonna take a lot more than our actions now to defeat them," he said. "Hmm...very well. Return to base, I have a mission for you." Jason was startled because he heard Ghetsis' voice on his ear. If he ever found out that he lost...oh man...he went back in the secret chute to base.

When he got back, he was directed to Ghetsis' office, and was told his mission. "For us to defeat these potential threats, we need to earn their trust. We'll send a spy. Someone who they saw for the first time at a nearby Pokemon Center," said Ghetsis. Jason realized he was talking about him. "Oh boy! I get to be a spy?" asked Jason. "Indeed. Step into this tube, and you will receive your new identity."
Jason was excited that he had this much trust from Ghetsis. He stepped into the tube, trying to hide his eagerness, and he saw a red line go over his body and turn his hair brown, make his shirt a Pikachu Surfing tank, blue shorts, and green sneakers. "Your new name is...Eli!" said Ghetsis. Jason was excited over the top. Now was his chance to see if Team Plasma really did anything to improve his and Eevee's strength. Eevee seemed kind of excited, but not as excited as Eli. "Your name can be...August!" said Eli. Eevee's tail wagged around and jumped in joy. "You'll be sent out in the next hour. I wish you luck."

Name: William "Will" Stryder
Appearance: Brown hair with fair skin and black eyes and is short for his age with a slim but athletic build. Wears a black and green striped shirt with brown cargo pants and tennis shoes. Wears a white beanie and a brown scarf around his neck.
Partner: Selene (Servine)
Pokemon: Selene (Servine), Trinity (Zweilous), Zack (Blitzle) & Casper (Lampent),
Personality: Hyperactive and adventurous, will rush into a situation even if it is against better or more logical judgement. Not one for pre-planning strategies but is able to think on his feet. Is quite competitive, but also supportive of his friends
Badges earned: 4
History: A young trainer who was inspired to compete in the league after watching his elder sister win the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup and made it his goal to surpass her and become champion of the Unova League.
Goal: To become Unova League Champion and defeat his older sister, Stephanie "Steph" Stryder.
Region: Unova

-----RP-----

Will had been enjoying a pleasant walk, his partner Selene right by his side, in an overly good mood. The reason was simply as he was still in excitement over winning his forth gym badge. Will was no half way to his goal of qualifying for the Unova League and a step closer to the opportunity of a lifetime. Will looked down at his partner with a smile.

"All we need now is the last four gym badges and we'll be all set." Will said with an enthusiastic grin, but Selene replied with a finger wag and a simple "Vine" as she spoke in Poke-Speak. Will could not understand what her partner was saying, but he had known her for long enough to pick up on certain signs and could make a decent guess as to what she had been talking about.

"Oh, right. Can't compete in the league without at least six Pokemon. Well I"m sure we can find a couple friends to aid us." Will insisted before the sounds of muffled cries interrupted him. Will glanced over and saw a girl who had been crying with a shiny Umbreon by her side. Both Will and Selene were naturally curious.

"Well, no reason we shouldn't see if she is okay." Will insisted as he and his partner walked over to the sobbing girl as he faced her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Will asked the girl as he and Selene looked on with concern.

Last edited:
She heard the trainer speak to her as she lowered her hat down slowly wiping her tears then looked to him "Yes I'm alright why you ask kid?" She smiled after to show she was fine as Blue knew she wasn't. "Umbre? Umbre!" Blue leaped off of her and greeted the Servine as she smiled to her. "Umbre?" Blue nudged the Servine in hello. She stood up arms crossed against her chest as she looked at the boy cautiously as she noticed the Servine "Oh you have a Servine well I do as well" She let out Rosa as she came out of her Pokeball "Servine?" She said seeing the other Servine greeting it as well as she was close to evolving soon.-

Will was taken aback, as he had sword he heard the girl crying but she seemed to be denying it. Though at the moment, Will was not gonna question it. No reason to pester a stranger over personal matters.

"Well, I just heard you crying but you seem okay now. And yeah, her name is Selene. She's been my partner for as long as I can remember." Will said as Selene smiled at both the Umbreon and the other Servine and gave them a friendly wave. "Servine!"

Selene then looked at the girl and gave her a curious stare. Will smiled and decided to be friendly.

"My name is Will, nice to meet you." Will said with a smile.

She smiled and extended her hand out to Will "I'm JC nice to meet you and this is Blue my Partner and she has been with me as long as I can remember even the painful and sad times" "Umbre?" Blue bowed in greeting as Rosa did as well " Servine!" Rosa smiled "Rosa her is my second Pokemon I received in the Unova region and I have others as well but I'm in the training mood at the moment for the Driftveil city gym and I'm a training to become a Pokemon Trainer Strategist since I'm so well at it" she smiled feeling better now waiting for Kai and Odilon to come out. "Hey do you want to see my Pokemon team if you show me yours" shs asked sitting down on the rock again hands rested on it as she saw Blue playing with Selene and Rosa.-

Will grinned as he shook JC's hand before he heard her suggestion and grinned at this as he had already got his Pokeballs out.

"No problem. Come out everyone!" Will said as he tossed his three other Pokeballs in the air and released his entire team. Soon enough Zweilous, a Blitzle and a Lampent stood in front of JC, as they gave the girls curious stares.

"This is my team. Meet Trinity, Zack & Casper." Will said as he referred to the Zweilous, Blitzle and Lampent respectively. Selene continued to play with Blue & Rosa before the rest of Will's team went over to look JC's Pokemon over.

"We're gonna take the Unova League by storm and I aim to become Unova League Champion!" Will said, showing his confidence and desire over his goal.

She smiled as she threw up four other Pokeballs "Deerling!" Zebstrika!", Vibrava!" "Absol!". "Meet Zebstrika, Deerling, DragonFly my Vibrava, and Abby my Absol. They all looked at Will as Zebstrika saw the Blitzle and gentle nudged his Blitzle. "My friends meet Will his partner Selene, Trinity, Zack, and Casper" she said as they all bowed in hello. "I want to get all eight badges but I'm still debating if I want to challenge the league but I need to train extra hard if I'm going to battle it" "Its not easy battling the league so if you need any advice on strategy I be glad to help you at any time" Her Pokemon went to play with the others as Blue followed playing with Selene and Rosa the Servine's as Zebstrika was playing with Zack his Blitzle as if he was her child "Zebstrika seems to enjoy playing with Zack like he is her child or something its actually cute in a way". She chuckled watching them play.

Eli was teleported to ground level, seeing a boy and a girl converse. Luckily, Eli could still have an interest in Science, since they don't know he likes it. Speaking of, he still has to study gas diffusion. "August, use Swift, and make them explode to a mist!" said Eli. August nodded, and used Swift into the air, and bursted them, but things didn't go as planned. Instead, it went into smaller stars, one of them getting stuck in Eli's eye. Eli took a second. August's eyes widened. Then, he screamed at the top of his lungs, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Eli couldn't take it. His eye was bleeding. He started crying. August flinched from the scream.

Will had smiled as he saw how well his team interacted with JC's, especially Zack with her own Zebstrika. However, before Will could even make a comment a boy suddenly appeared out of thin air and managed to injure himself. Will was naturally and understandably confused by the whole thing.

"What the..." Will started to say before he noticed more of that Swift attack coming for them. Will was quick to act.

"Selene use Razor Leaf!" Will called out as Selene moved forward and shot dozens of leaves to intercept the incoming Swift stars and made them explode before they could have made contact with anyone.

She was annoyed by that sudden attack as she returned all of her five Pokemon then ran to where the screaming was as it was a boy with an Eevee with a swift star stuck in his eye "Ow my goodness are you alright boy?" she asked her voice stern but annoyed as Blue did not like this boy one bit as something was off about him as she just glared at him not liking him much. She saw his Eevee was worried as she sighed heavily "We should take him to the hospital I'm not cruel just to leave him in this state Will could you help me get him up" she said glancing to him.

Will gave a nod, as he took a moment to recall all his team before he would go and pick the injured boy by the arms which would leave the legs open for JC to lift.

"All right, just need you to get the other side of him and we're all set. Hospital should not be too far from here." Will said, as he tried to be an optimist about all this even in what had been a bizarre situation.

She grabbed his other side and gestured the Eevee to follow as she and Will took him to the hospital. He was taken back by a nurse as his Eevee followed him not bothering to interact with the two then left the hospital not wanting to deal with him as she felt something was off about him as Blue felt the same way trouting beside her as she glanced to Will "He should be fine with the nurse help but do you want to grab a bite my treat" she offered as Blue jumped happily "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue said thinking about her favorite berries as she smiled to her "Oh I know you love your berries Blue and you will get them" she gently petted her as Blue smiled.

Will smiled at the suggestion, he and his party had gone without a meal for far longer than they would have liked. Something that was made clear when his stomach growled just at JC's suggestion.

"Sure, we could use something to eat. Thanks." Will said to JC with a smile. Will had known the girl for only a short while, but he had already began to grow to like her.

She brought him what he wanted then went to a nearby field letting all of her Pokemon out to play and placed a whole basket of barries down for all of her and his Pokemon as she ate her sandwich. "You know I can help train Blitzle with Zebby to help him be stronger in battle and stand better if you want" she suggested as she smiled as Blue devored her favorite berries "Umbre!"Blue said as she was satisfied then leaped off to play with Rosa and Selene the Servine's "This includes Selene and your other Pokemon its alright if you don't want to" she smiled again enjoying his company.

Will took a moment to enjoy his own sandwich, having already released his own team who were either playing with JC's Pokemon, eating or some combination of the two. Then she overheard JC's suggestions. Will had to admit, he was surprised a girl he had just met was being so nice and willing to aid him in such ways.

"Thanks! Though does that mean you'd be okay with me traveling with you?" Will asked, as these suggestions implied that JC would be okay with that. However, Will had to be sure before he made any conclusions.

She glanced to him "Sure I don't mind I came with two others but they are a bit occupied at the moment but for now I'm training to battle the Driftveil gym so Rosa, Blue and Deerling I will use to battle with so I have to train them before tomorrow so they are ready but you can watch if you want I don't mind the company at all" She smiled as she had this chat with him.

"I see, and I thank you for that. If you need to train with someone, I'm always up for a spar." Will offered with a smile before he decided to share why he was here.

"It's funny cause I came here to also challenge the same Gym Leader. Though I'll give you the first crack at him because I also came here to look for a new teammate. I kinda need six if I want to compete in the Unova League once I get the eight Gym Badges and at the moment I only have four." Will explained, as he outlined his own motive for traveling here.

She glanced to him "I sixth partner I think I may have a Pokemon that may help you if your interested in it of course" She said as she crossed her arms against her chest as she had an idea what Pokemon to give him. She placed another basket of berries down for her and his Pokemon as they devoured smiling after then continued to play.