• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Journey into Unova

The Team Plasma members' faces turned red as they sputtered with anger. "You'll pay for your stubbornness! Resistance to Team Plasma is futile." They sent out a Liepard, Bisharp, Absol, and a Conkeldurr, who all roared with power. Odilon remained stone-faced, however, as he motioned for JC to back away. "These scum are mine," He hissed as he sent forward the rest of his team, as Argo, Krain, and Gyro were brought into the battle field.

"Elevar, use Air Cutter on the Liepard, Argo, use Focus Blast on the Bisharp, Krain, use Dragon Claw on Absol, and Gyro, Zap Cannon on the Conkeldurr!" Odilon commanded his team with a strong and clear voice as the Team Plasma grunts' eyes widened. The attacks were unleashed on the foes' Pokemon, who fainted from the rush of strength. With sour looks on their faces, the grunts recalled their Pokemon and swore. "You may have avoided us this time, JC, but mark our words: someday, this veteran trainer who's been foiling us for months won't be around to save you this time! Plasmaaa! Retreat!" One of the grunts threw a small sphere at the ground as cloudy smoke erupted from the pavement, concealing the grunts in dense fog. When the smoke cleared, The Plasma grunts had vanished.

She glanced to Odilon "Thank you Odilon for your help but that was an amazing battle you showed they don't call you the Veteran Trainer for nothing" She nodded her head in respect as Blue, DragonFly, and Deerling did the same "Umbre?" "Deer?" "Vi?" "Thanks to your Pokemon as well but if you excuse me I must be on my way I don't want to cause any trouble for you like what just happened today" she waved goodbye to him as she returned Deerling and DragonFly to their Pokeballs and put them away as she was getting further away from him but she wanted to rest before the next battle that was ahead of her so would rest first then train as she was walking past the sports dome into the small house like building towards the bridge that connected to Driftveil city not saying a word after.-

Kale quickly ran after Odilon, and watched in amazement as both he and JC (but mostly Odilon) took out the four Plasma grunts. He thought about stepping in, but realized that he would just get in the way. He coughed as they threw down the smoke ball and ran for it, one bumping his shoulder in the confusion.
"Wow..." Kale said once the smoke cleared. He watched as JC walked away, then turned to Odilon. "That was strange. Usually there's only really two of them when they try to steal someone's Pokemon. Why was there four?"

JC held her hat when a wind blew by as their was a trainer and a biker but the trainer lost as she walked up "well it seems I have to Triple battle you to get across this bridge so I gladly accept your challenge" she smiled as she let out Blue, Absol(Abby), and Deerling. She defeated the biker as he lowered down the bridge and drove off. She followed the path on the bridge to Driftveil City but once she crossed the bridge she went to an open spot where she could rest as she let her Pokemon out of their Pokeballs as they played around as she gently petted Blue who looked up at her smiling "Umbre?" "Yes Blue I know you want to battle the next gym but we have to rest first then train remember that's your way of style" she chuckled patting Blue's head as she leaped onto her lap and laid on it.-

Kai blinked in awe at the display of power, walking silently up to the two as JC left. Honestly she was at a lack of words, and stood with Odilon and Kale in silence. Even Loki was silent, recognizing the situation was serious. "Well, I don't know about you, but I think I might want to stick by you if they decide to show their faces again." She chuckled to diffuse the tension, lightly slapping Odilon's arm. She looked where Team Plasma had once been, something flashing across her eyes, as if she was reminded of something similar and familiar, before it was gone. "Well, I think at least for the time being, suggest that we stick together. If they were bold enough to strike now in the open, it is likely they will do so again."

"Yeah... But..." Kale trailed off as he thought. He had a gut feeling that this was nore than an attempt at Pokemon "Liberation". "I dunno. Something seemed off about that."
Kale looked at Odilon, then at the distant figure of JC as she crossed the Charizard Bridge. Kale shook his head and brushed it off.
"Nah. I'm probably over thinking it." Kale turned to Odilon, his expression going from one of thought to one of admiration. "How did you get so strong?"

Odilon chuckled softly. "I agree. Where Team Plasma is concerned, there's no telling what might happen. And to answer your question, it was all about sharing a bond with my team, a bond that I kept forging through battle, or just spending time with my Pokemon in general. It was a mutual relationship, where they would trust me to do my best to train them well, and I would trust them to do their best in battle, so the trust goes both ways." He stroked his chin, his own thoughts on the excessive force Team Plasma had used in their sudden attack. "Maybe it wasn't just trying to liberate Pokemon. I've heard rumors about JC, though I never heard her name. She was considered a prodigy trainer when she started, blazing through her challengers and the gym leaders she's faced. Team Plasma might have been trying to recruit her to use her strength and talent."

She walked again as she was in Driftveil City as she looked around then a loud boom that was a sludge bomb hit in her direction but it missed as she jumped out of the way as Blue followed. "Tsk....you guys never give up..." She threw out all of her Pokemon since there were so many of them now "JC you will come with us you possess something just like our lord N!" One grunt said. "I think your mistaken!" "Blue!" Breeee!" Blue unleashed a Hyper beam hitting all of their Pokemon as a loud boom hit the ground being heard further away as she commanded many moves of all of her Pokemon to unleash

"Hm..." Kale looked back at Charizard Bridge. "She's that good, huh?"
Kale thought about what Odilon had said about bonds. He felt that the bond between himself and Shine was pretty good. Maybe his one with Nina needed some work. And his bond with BG definitely needed some work. Maybe I should head to Driftveil City. They might have some good training grounds there. Then again, Route 16 might make a pretty good training ground. As Kale was thinking, there was a distant, muffled boom from the direction that JC had gone. He turned to Odilon and Kai.
"You... You guys don't think..."

She had defeated their Pokemon without a problem as she returned just five of her Pokemon to her Pokeballs leaving just one which was one of the leaders of Team Plasma as Blue was up front "Guess it just leaves you Blue get ready to use full power" "Umbre!" Blue had eyes of determination as she leaped up in the air "Blue Shadow ball iron tail then use Dark pulse!" "BREEEEEEE!" Blue unleashed the Shadow ball iron tail but she did several of them as she hit them with iron tail full power then used Dark pulse after knocking out his Pokemon. "Your finished Team Plasma now flee!" she said but was then surround without escape. "You guys think you could trap me well think again!" She let DragonFly out and grabbed onto her legs as she flew up away from them as she was in mid air at the moment.

Kai looked to the bridge, noticing the signs as much as the trainers beside her. "Perhaps... we should check on her?" She suggested. However, before the others could reply, Loki once more nipped at Kai's hand, and she flinched, allowing him to wriggle away and shoot towards the bridge. "F- Loki no!" Kai yelled, running after the fox. Unlike many times before, he was making efforts to evade capture, and Kai really couldn't hope to reclaim him, only that'd he'd stop soon. So she kept chasing after him, unaware of what she was approaching as she dashed over the bridge. She was aware enough that Loki was running to the heart of danger.

Odilon muttered a curse under his breath and engaged in pursuit of Loki behind Kai, throwing out a Pokeball that burst open and revealed Elevar. "Elevar, catch Loki!" Elevar screeched loudly and sped past Odilon and Kai in fresh pursuit. Soon, The running figure of Loki came into the Braviary's view as Elevar swooped down with astonishing speed and gently took hold of the Zorua in his strong talons. Elevar flew back up into the air with Loki in his grasp and sped back towards the group, flapping his huge wings mightily in front of them with another screech. Odilon skidded to a stop and smiled. "Great work, Elevar."

She was able to get away thanks to DragonFly as she landed in a near by grass as DragonFly perched on her head "Well done DragonFly that will rid them for now but lets train for the next gym before we battle the Driftveil city gym" "Vi! Vibrava!" She said as she smiled and let Deerling and Abby out her Absol. Meanwhile with Team Plasma "We had her!" "Yes she is no easy catch that's for sure!" "Hey look its those kids from before!" "Yeah maybe ifbwe defeat them she will be helpless" "yeah hey you three creeps how about we battle you to prevent us from getting our hands on JC hm pathetic trainers go Glameow!" "Meow! Shadow claw go on that Braviary!" "Meow!" The Glameow charged at the Braviary hitting him but had no effect because of its normal typing "Hit that Zorua then Glameow!" "Glameow!" Shs hit Zorua instead but it wasn't very effective to him but did a bit of damage.

Kai growled in sync with Loki. They messed with the wrong member of her team. However, a smirk quickly crossed their features, enough so that it hinted the other dark type better beware. Loki yipped to Elevar, snickering as the great bird reluctantly released Loki. The fox came tumbling down through the air, green eyes alight-

"Dark Pulse." Loki snarled, his body engulfing itself in black bubbling energy, before it lit up in purple flame like energy, the wave slamming into his opponent and shoved them back. With a graceful backflip from the recoil, he landed on his paws in front of Kai.

One of the many things in their past shrouded in mystery. Loki knew quite the impressive egg move. One could only imagine who his parents had been. However strong they appeared on the outside, Kai knew that Loki wouldn't be able to use another Dark Pulse for the rest of the fight, if it continued on.

Elevar didn't even flinch at the weak attack and charged forward as Odilon's gaze darkened with malice. "Brave Bird." Elevar gave a deafening screech and soared straight up into the air, engulfed in bright blue light. The Braviary swooped down almost faster than Odilon could see and crashed into Team Plasma's Pokemon, knocking them out immediately. Elevar flew back next to Odilon, who was now extremely annoyed. "Don't you Team Plasma grunts ever give up?!"

Suddenly, an old, ragged voice cut through the air, though it was quiet. "Come now, Mr. Evaristo. When have we ever given up when we were in need of something?" The Plasma grunts began to make way for a stout old man in a white robe with the Plasma insignia stitched on the center. "I assumed veteran trainers like you would eventually understand." "Zinzolin," Odilon hissed through clenched teeth. "In the flesh," Zinzolin affirmed, pulling out two Pokeballs from his robe and tossing them into the air. "Now, no more with the pleasantries. You have someone among you of importance to us, and we will have her, whether you like it or not." The two Pokeballs Zinzolin threw opened, and out came a Cryogonal and a Weavile. Odilon stepped back, a harsh gaze on his face.

Kale quickly followed behind Kai and Odilon, and watched the powerful attacks of both Loki and Odilon's Braviary. When the old man emerged, Kale remembered something his Aunt had told him about Team Plasma. How they were led by some sort of group of sages. This old man who Odilon called "Zinzolin" seemed to fit the bill for that. And from the way Zinzolin seemed to be acting, it was clear that they had met before, and that Zinzolin wasn't scared of Odilon's power.
"Get ready, Shine." Kale muttered. He knew that it was likely he was the weakest trainer here. But even so, if he could catch a trainer or Pokemon off guard, he might be able to do some damage.
"Hey, old man. Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Kale asked.

Kai narrowed her gaze, stepping closer to Odilon, aware that two of his team members were weak to ice. Not that she didn't think he couldn't handle them, but better safe than sorry, even if she wasn't incredibly strong. She swiftly returned Loki, suddenly worried for his safety. When you spend time where she had, rumors of happenings from other teams in other regions tend to spread. She didn't know about Plasma, but she gathered enough to know they had a fondness for Zoruas.

Determination setting in, Kai sent out her next best bet for the fight. Confidence set back into her posture, almost making her appear regal as she brought out Sif without a word. The blue eyed warrior hissed, her hackles raising and glowing like embers, and little sparks gathered and snapped in her mouth like fireworks.

She was hearing a commotion back to where she came from "Those Team Plasma try to rid of my friends to get to me easier DragonFly lets go!" "Vi!" She grabbed onto her legs as she took off. As she was airborne she saw Kai, Kale, and Odilon battling off with Zinzolin. "They never give you do they Dragon Fly land me there quick" "Vibrava!". DragonFly landed just in between her friends and Zinzolin as she sent out Blitzle "Blitzle!" "Zinzolin if you think you can rid of my friends just to get to me then your wrong Blitzle Flame Spark!" She commanded as Blitzle leaped in the air as a red and orange aura surrounded her as first them was ingulfed in a powerful flame then activated spark as lightning came out of it "Bliiiiiittttzzzle!" Blitzle hit his Crogonal and Weavile giving them critical damage as she came back in front of her but that hit caused them to both faint. "Give up Team Plasma and flee!" She said as Team Plasma knew they weren't go against her so they retreated. She then turned to them "Sorry you had to get involved with my problem but Team Plasma knows how to get dirty when they need to just to get to me" she placed her hand on her hat moving it down slightly "Bre!" "Blitzle!" Blitzle started to glow bright white as she noticed "Blitzle your evolving!" She said as Blitzle grew bigger evolving into Zebstrika.-

Kale tensed, waiting for Odilon to make a move, when suddenly JC came out of nowhere and One-Hit KO'd both of Zinzolin's Pokemon in one move. Then evolved. And watched as the rest of Team Plasma turned tail and fled. Again. Kale didn't know about everyone else, but he was feeling slightly strange about JC. It was as if some otherworldly force was somehow allowing her to instantly win any battle without any difficulty, even if the odds were against her. She was somehow able to win even against a trainer that Kale had thought would be something akin to some sort of a videogame boss in one blow! She was always there to cinch the match, even if another trainer was already taking care of it. Kale was feeling slightly put off by this. She wasn't even trying to make any sort of friendship or anything with anyone, always running off at an unnaturally high speed and somehow making it to new places in seconds when it would take others possibly hours.
"Mole?" Shine cocked her head, confused at the sudden appearance of JC.
"Where in the name of the Legendary Birds did you come from?" Kale asked JC.

She glanced to Kale "I came from Driftveil city and when I heard the commission here with Team Plasma I came right away to help and I know I may seem mysterious but its a personal matter as to why Team Plasma wants me so bad its just that I don't want to put any of you in some sort of danger and I always train with my Pokemon that's why they are able to make a Pokemon faint in one blow..don't think I want to be friends with you guys I do but that would only put you guys more into my problem..." She gave a smile giving a wave goodbye then started to walk away from them with Zebstrika on one side and Blue on the other as she headed back to Driftveil City for her next gym badge.-

Kale let out a small gasp and stumbled back. How the heck did she know what I was thinking?! He looked at Shine, shocked, then back at JC.
"I would suggest that we should follow her to try to protect her from Team Plasma, but she's so strong I don't really see the point." Kale said to Kai and Odilon.

Zinzolin remained, a small grin on his face. "JC. You have extraordinary power, but what pains me sincerely is that you do not know how to harness it. If you can never truly reach the extent of your power, you may never be able to reach your ultimate goal." A darkness gaze flashed across his eyes. "That said, I will not stop until you have been pushed to your extreme limit, as that is where you will finally unleash your inner strength!" He roared as he threw another Pokeball into the air, a Druddigon leaping out.

Odilon clenched a fist as he threw out a Pokeball of his own. "As long as I live, you will not use a trainer's talent for your own selfish gain!" Quake, his Seismitoad emerged with a powerful roar, getting into a stance in front of Zinzolin's Druddigon. "Quake, Ice Punch now!" Quake rumbled loudly as his fist became encased in cold ice and swung, the Ice Punch solidly colliding with the Druddigon's jaw. The Druddigon was flung into the air as Quake sprung up after him, slamming yet another Ice Punch into the dragon's gut, flinging the Druddigon into the ground. Druddigon fainted before Zinzolin, who stepped back with a cold smile. "I see. You seem to have grown much," The last two words dripped with venom. "My son."
(Plot purposes : P)

She huffed "Don't you dare tell me how I don't know how to harness my power Zinzolin because I know how to harness it! Its the bond between our Pokemon that makes us stronger not the power with in them that why we are able to defeat you very easily!" "Umbre!" Blue said standing in front of her. Zilzolin laughed saying that was nonsense as she clinched her fist. "No matter what you do I will not use my power for such evil deeds!" "Umbre!" "Blue lets show him the bond of our true power!" "Umbreon!" "Blue Shadow ball Iron tail now!" "Bre!" Blue leaped in the air unleashing Shadow ball then used iron tail giving it a full boost as it critical hit his Pokemon and ended up fainting by the power of it. "JC you will not escape from us!" Zinzolin gave a dark smile as more of the grunts appeared surrounding her as she glanced back at Kai, Kale, and Odilon giving some sort of sign for help at least then threw out Deerling and Zebstrika's Pokeballs as they stood with eyes of determination.-

When the grunts noticed that their leader was staying, they appeared to redouble their efforts and rally around the sage.
"Plasmaaaa!" Two grunts sent out a pair of Liepards that rushed at Odilon's Seismitoad, attacking it with simultaneous Fury Swipes attacks.
"Holy Miltank!" Kale exclaimed at the unexpected effort of the grunts. The good news was, they didn't really notice he was there. Everyone seemed to be focused on either Odilon or JC. Kale breathed calmly and snuck up behind a grunt, going through the martial arts training his parents taught him. Once he was close enough, Kale let out a cry and kicked a Plasma Grunt in the head, dropping him.
"What the-?!" A different Plasma Grunt exclaimed, then quickly sent out a Watchog. "Watchog, use Hyper Fang!" The Grunt's Watchog charged at Kale, but Shine quickly leapt off Kale's shoulder and knocked away the Watchog with an Aerial Ace attack. It chittered, jumping back to it's feet.

She saw Kale use a martial arts move and Shine using her Aerial ace. She looked to the two liepards "Zebstrika Flame spark! Deerling Energy Kick!" "Deeeeeeerling!" "Zeeeeeebbbbstrika!" Both of the moves hit there point making both of the Liepards faint by the impact. "-They never give up!-" she said in thought as she looked around seeing there was no escaping this as she clinched her teeth. Blue seemed to notice and growled "Umbre!" Blue turned to the Braviary speaking to it to help get an opening "Umbre! Umbreon! Bre!".-

(Not gonna lie, I feel like JC's a bit of a Mary Sue ._.)

Odilon sent out the rest of his team with a determined gaze as Argo floated into the battlefield followed by Krain, Gyro, and Soren, ready for battle. "Krain, Dragon Pulse! Gyro, Flash Cannon, Argo, Psychic, and Soren, Dark Pulse!" The beams of energy were shot directly into the air, merging into one powerful blast as Argo's Psychic dispelled it around the battlefield, engulfing Team Plasma's Pokemon, who fainted instantly.

(I agree...)

Odilon's combo attack was so powerful that the entirety of Charizard Bridge seemed to tremble slightly from the blast. It knocked Kale into a metal barrier, knocking the wind out of him. He was barely able to grab Shine. The Plasma Grunt he was facing wasn't as lucky. Him and his Watchog were knocked over the barrier, and fell into the water with a startled yelp.
"Great Arceus." Kale said in shock, trying to regain some of his breath.

(Yes in a way she is and she doesn't like it as much)

She held her hat as a strong dust of wind blew around the area then it cleared seeing all of their Pokemon down as she sighed heavily moving her hat a bit lower "You guys should give up while you still can no matter how many times you encounter me I will never go with you and I will not allow you to bring my friends into my problems!"she said stern as she kept eye to eye with Zinzolin as she was trembling slightly and Blue noticed "Umbre....".

"Crap." Kai muttered, stumbling to regain her footing, quickly retrieving Sif, not daring to get the low level Pokemkn hurt. All around her, grunts growled at her try to challenge her to a battle. Of course, seeing as how she refused to bring out her Pokemon, they instead advanced on her. Of course, thanks to a little period in her life, she was well prepared for this encounter. Smirking, she charged into the wall of bodies, tackling two or three to the side. One grabbed her arm and was swiftly thrown over her shoulder, and then another got socked in the gut. Leaping, she twisted in the air, wrapping her legs around someone's throat, continuing to twist and pulled them off their get, then placing her hands on the ground, twisted and flipped the grunt into their comrades. Effectively, she had cleared herself a path, now she wasn't surrounded and only had to worry about the grunts in front of her. Although, they seemed quite wary of approaching her, as she tauntingly bounced on her feet.

However, they still hadn't left, and from the corner of her eye she noticed Kale being attacked by the grunt's own Pokemon! She growled, aware that the same fate may wait for her. Sprinting headlong not for Kale, she pulled two Pokeballs from her waist, feeling them almost hum, sensing her plan. Skidding to a halt in front of Kale, she glared at the grunts. "You made a mistake crossing us." She spoke darkly, throwing one Pokeball into the air, and behind her Lune popped into existance.

Loki's Pokeball spun in the air once, twice, before Kai's voice rang loud and clear. "Now Raiku!" Loki emerged, in the form of the legendary beast unbeknownst to the Grunts, and from behind her, Lune used his hidden power, causing sparks to flare across Loki as he roared. The grunts screamed in fright, turning tail and running. Thankfully, they missed the attack Lune used destroy the brief illusion on Loki, who fell to the ground exhausted. Kai returned her two Pokemon, turning to Kale. "We need to get off this bridge." She panted, it seemed her energy had been spent after muscling her way through to him.

"Yeah..." Kale said, struggling to his feet. He looked at Kai again. "Did... Did you summon Raiku?"
Before he could hear her response, there was a loud horn blast, and the bridge shifted under Kale's feet.Kale looked out to see a barge slowly approaching the bridge. For a moment, Kale thought that the bridge was collapsing. Then he realized that it wasn't collapsing: it was folding up! The Charizard Bridge drawbridge retracting.
"Hey!" Kale turned to see a person on the Route 5 side of the bridge yelling at them. "I have been trying to tell you guys to get off the bridge!"
The speakers must have been destroyed in the battle! Kale thought. But the drawbridge was being raised at a pretty slow rate. They still had time before they were in danger.
"We really need to get outta here!" Kale exclaimed, and started to run towards Route 5. "Come on!"

She returned her Pokemon at once as she made a run for it as Team Plasma didn't hesitate to follow either as Blue ran just beside her quickly. The bridge was pretty long so it took some time to get across and to the other side. She threw out Zebstrika and got on her back to look a bit higher as she told Zebstrika to go as she galloped off "Quick everyone off the bridge!" "Zeb!" "Zebstrika!" She signaled with her head to follow "Guys are you alright? You got involved in this because of me I apologize" she said while on Zebstrika as her legs moved fast as she galloped. She saw Team Plasma was a bit behind us as she sighed "-slow as usual-" she said in thought as Blue leaped on Zebstrika's back just in front of her.-

Odilon cursed and glared at Zinzolin. "I am telling you this for the last time, father. Stay away from us." He recalled all of his Pokemon except for Elevar, who flew into the air, and swooped down behind Odilon's feet. The trainer jumped and landed on Elevar's back, speeding towards Kale and Kai. Elevar gently took hold of the two with his talons as Odilon first helped up Kai onto Elevar's back and helped Kale get on afterwards. "Elevar, follow JC!"

Last edited:
She heard father come from Odilon's mouth "-What?! Father!?-" she said in thought as she made it to the end of the bridge seeing Elevar right after with Kai and Kale on top of him as Zebstrika slowed down to a stop just at the end seeing Odilon after "Good your alright" she said to him as she saw Team Plasma after as she saw the bridge close up "wow...." She said as she stood on Zebstrika's back then glanced to them "You guys alright?" She asked a bit worried.-

Kai gasped as she was suddenly scooped up by the large beard, carried safely away from Team Plasma. She smiled at Odilon as she was helped up to sit behind him, but, unprepared and inexperienced with flying on anything other than a charizard back in Alola, she quickly wrapped her arms around him to stready herself. She was relieved when they touched solid ground, gracefully she leapt to the ground. Brushing herself off, she suddenly remembered Kale. "I wish," she sighed, helping him off. "But that was just Loki using illusion, and one of my Eevees, Lune, his hidden power is electric type."

JC glanced to Odilon "Odilon, Zinzolin is your father but how ia that possible...I just don't see the difference.." She asked as she stood on Zebstrika for the moment just in case she had to get away again. "Zinzolin just give up! Why are you so interested in me so much its like your obbessed in me joining you! Don't you have anything better to do then chase me around! I'm not liking this! I'm not liking this at all!" She said sternly. "Zeb!" "Zebstrika!" "Umbre!" "Umbreon!" Blue said growling lowly.-

(Um, Zinzolin was left on the bridge; I'd assume everyone is far away from there by now)

Odilon sighed as he returned Elevar to his Pokeball and dusted off his hands. "Zinzolin was my adoptive father. My mother died giving birth to me, and my dad just disappeared. I guess Zinzolin took me in to use my power for his own works, but I caught on when I was about 13 and left. I've been a nomad ever since."

Kale stumbled off the Braviary, his head spinning.
"That... Was... Insane." Kale said. He looked at JC, then at Odilon and Kai. "My Aunt warned me that Team Plasma was kinda shady, but this just... They're not what I expected."
Kale looked over at JC. "I get that you're a strong trainer, both you and Odilon. But I think that there's something else to you, JC, that Team Plasma would send out Zigzagoon, or whatever the sage's name was, just to try to recruit you. It looked to me more like attempted kidnapping."
Kale shuddered as he thought back to a kidnapping incident he had heard of in Kanto with the Rockets.

She glanced to Kale then sighed as she returned Zebstrika as she closed her eyes "Yes I suppose you can put it that way Kale..they have been chasing me even as a small child that's why my mom kept moving from region to region until we arrived in Alola a region on an island coast and that was mostly where I grew up but when I turned 18 I decided to set off on my own so my mother would not be put in any danger with Team Plasma...but I know the personal reason as to why they are after me...but that's classified...whether we travel separate or together...Team Plasma will show up again regardless....." She sighed lowering her hat down a bit "I don't want any attention dragged to me but Team Plasma makes it difficult" she said as she turned to leave heading back to Driftveil city to receive her fifth badge.-

Name: Kibbles
Personality: Smart, Quirky, Strong, Clumsy
Appearance: Hazelnut eyes, Brown skin, Messy hair, Neon Rainbow Nike Sweatshirt with pants to go with it, Fedora with Headphone on neck
Main Pokémon: Dragonair
Other Pokémon: Slowbro, Kadabra, Castform
Trainer level: Seasoned
Other info: Likes Traveling in groups, Works for Crime stopping group called, The Legendary Guard, Is a good Medic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kibbles, a novice agent at The Legendary Guard, was heading to Unova to scout what was left of Team Plasma. From what he had heard, a 10 year old by the name of Hilbert had dissolved the Pokemon ethical extremist group years ago. However, this does not mean that it dissipated completely. Ghetsis, the former mastermind of the group, went on to start Team Neo Plasma, which was thwarted by another 10 year old boy named Nate. A Team Plasma Scientist named Colress had leaded Team Neo Plasma afterwards, until his research was done and he no longer had any interest. Now, rumors of Team Plasma's return were spreading like wild fire. In order to keep the public calm, Kibbles and couple of his associates were traveling there. Desperate situation aside, Kibbles was looking forward to going to Unova. It's sights and the famous 'Castellia Cone' looked interesting and fun. Kibbles focused at the shore. He saw Castellia Cities beautiful lights as their boat drove into the cruise dock. Afterwards, Kibbles decided to explore Castellia City, but most importantly, find where these Team Plasma sightings were coming from.

(Is it too late to join? If not, don't worry, I won't automatically join the group. If not, that's okay.)

Name: Jason
Appearance: Similar to an ace trainer from DPPT, sometimes wears a lab coat.
Partner: Eevee
Pokemon: Eevee...no more.
Personality: Loves to mess with science, made an Eevee manually, gets nervous around girls, nerdy but smart.
Badges earned: 0
History: He's always looked up to a Gym Leader in Hoenn named Roxanne, so he studied science and mastered it when he was 13 years old. With the help of his friends, he used his pet Eevee and the genes of a leaf, combined them, and failed. Eevee is his only friend. Eventually, Eevee and Jason were persuaded into joining an evil organization known as Team Plasma. They didn't know it was evil, he was told he could free all Pokemon from labor and work with a man named N.
Goal: To become to greatest scientist in Unova.
Region: Unova

------------------------

"According to my calculations, the combination of the blood of an Espeon combined with those of an Umbreon should create--" Jason was interrupted by a flashing light. It was his Team Plasma communicator. "Jason! We have a code red at the Pokemon Center! We need you here to defeat these trainer scum--uh, I mean, free these Pokemon from labor!" said a grunt. "I hear ya. I'm on my way," Jason ran over to his locker, which did an eye scanned. There was a green light, the locker opened, and Jason slid down a chute. When he landed, there was a coat next to him. He took off his lab coat and put on the Team Plasma lab coat. He looked at the "exhibit" of Pokemon. He decided to take Weezing and Purugly with him. He got sent back up the chute, but it sent him to the Pokemon Center. He immediately ran outside. "Hey!" he yelled. Eevee tried to be intimidating, but he too coot. "Free those Pokemon...or ELSE!" he gritted his teeth.