• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Journey into Alola

(My apologizes let not use the color text @Super Nova )

Belle smiled "-Well the reason for my name is because when I was a Riolu I wore a bell on my ear which Solitare saw so she decided to name me Belle because of it-" she chuckled as he winked at her. She smield to Ace " We'll see....if I want to...." She smiled as she could see Ula'ula island just up head as she stood up. "Look we are almost there.....Ace..." She smiled as Belle saw it too. "-Wow there it is Ula'ula island where the kahuna's are waiting for us-" she smiled as she walked up to Solitare as she smield to her and gently petted her as she smiled closing her eyes when she did so.-

(Yee, agreed :'|)

Lucky chuckled lowly, "are you kidding me? No offense, but that's the worst reason to name you. Even if you did have a bell on your ear," he flicked the bell, hearing it chime, "that's the most unoriginal name choice!" He smirked, before leaning on the railway, staring at Ula'Ula Island as they suddenly made it closer.

Ace smirked, "First things first, I gotta head over to Sophocles' lab! On top of that mountain, that's where my first trial will begin," he smiled lightly at her. He walked over to his Lucario before gently petting him as he leaned over the railing.

Belle walked over to Lucky and she punched him lightly. "-Look who's talking your name sounds like a dogs name if you ask me-" she chuckled teasing him as she walked over to Solitare and gently placed her head on her shoulder her tail moving back and forth as she felt her hand gently petting her. "Your....going there right away....." She asked Ace as she wanted to explore Ula'Ula island before challenging Sophocles as he deals with electric types. "He...uses...electric types..." She said softly smiling as the boat made it at the dock of Ula'Ula island as shs got off with Belle as she followed her seeing how big the island of Ula'Ula was as she smiled feeling excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky flinched as he was punched, immediatly feeling a small burst of speed rush through him, most likely the doing of his Steadfast ability. Lucky returned the smile, "I'm a manifestation of Aura, not a Dog," he returned the punch, hitting her quickly, but lightly on the shoulder just before she walked off, back to her trainer. He shrugged before stretching a bit while he waited for Ace to begin his way onto the port.

Ace smiled, "Yea, I've waited long enough, I should be able to head out. Of course, unless you weren't going to head for his trial immediately! In which that case, I guess I can wait?" He mumbled lightly to her. He turned back to her to see she was gone, and had already left the ship, now running towards the exit. Lucky noticed this and chased after him until they both caught up with Solitare and Belle, both on each side of the two females.

She chuckled as she looked to Ace. "Did you....day dream.....I left the ship...and you were still on it....but if you want...you can challenge the Totem if you want to....I will go after your done...." She said gently smile as Belle looked to Lucky. "-We're you day dreaming Lucky?-" Belle asked then chuckled as her arm was around his shoulder again.

Ace sighed, "Heheh, yeah, for a little while anyways! And it's fine, I can wait for you to do stuff before we go and try our first Ula'Ula trial." He smiled before stretching himself, holding his arms over his head. Lucky smirked, watching Belle's arm slowly wrap around his neck, "No, I was just waiting for Ace to get his butt off the ship is all, what's it to ya if I did in fact daydream?"

She smiled sweetly as she looked through her back. "Oh....I need to go to the....Pokemart....to get some supplies...I'm kind of running low....and maybe after we can train together....I can teach you and you can teach me....if you have anything...that is useful..." She smiled as she looked around looking for the Pokemart and saw it at a distance. "-Oh nothing were you day dreaming about Jasymne becuase you were out for a while...-" she teased as chuckled as she removed her arm off his shoulder walking a bit ahead of him next to Solitare.

Ace smiled before flinching, pulling his bag off his back and sifting inside of it. To his surprise he was running a bit low on supplies as well. "Eck, and I could use a trip to the Pokemon Centre as well. I still haven't healed my team since that battle with Olivia and I don't plan to waste my potions when I can get to the Centre here." He put the bag on his back once again before slowly walking in the direction of the Pokemon Center, leading them there.

Lucky smiled, "Oh Jazmyne? She's cute when her tail wags and she's in constant need for a male's love. But I don't think I developed the loving feelings for her, not yet at least. Now shush, before you're going face down in a garbage bin," he smirked, following his trainer as they walked in the direction of the Pokemon Center.

She smiled gently "Yes...it's not good to leave your Pokemon hurt....after a battle...and after...may be if that's ok....you want to train...before the challenge..." She walked into the Pokemart to buy some potions for her team before she went to the Pokemon Center. "-I love to see you try tough guy-" Belle smirked. "-You'll end up in the garbage can before you even have the change to throw me in and since we are going to train after this I can enjoy beating your Lucario butt-" she smirked pointing her bone at him as she chuckled after.

Ace smiled, "yes, you're right. And training sounds great. I've heard that the totem Pokemon could be a Todgemaru, and lucky for me, I've got a Fighting Type right here... Wait, fighting beats Steel types, right? Y-Yeah, of course fighting types are stronger then steel types, silly me, I must've went braindead for a second." He frowned, a bit flustered. Lucky smirked, "Bring it. We'll see who's the strongest soon, Ms. Belle or Mr. Lucky." Lucky chuckled lightly, ignoring the bone pointed at his face, keeping pace with Ace and Solitare.

She smiled " No..actually the Totem Pokemon....for electric is Vikavolt.....an electric-bug type...and its...powerful to deal...with....so training would be safe...for now...." she walked into the Pokemon Center with him so he could heal up his Pokemon. "The Totem is big.....like very...you could get hurt by it....scary...and yes....fighting type are...effective against steel". "-Oh is that a challenge Mr. Lucky well don't be mad once I kick your Lucario butt with this bone of a move besides are you afraid to fight me because of a girl Lucario hm and my speed is quite fast then yours so good luck landing a hit on me-" she chuckled as she gently paw his face moving it slightly before tapping his nose with her bone club.

"...I have no idea what your talking about. I've heard many rumors from other trainers, who have been able to fight a Totem Todgedemaru, look, if you don't agree with me, I don't really care, all I know is that I'm fighting that Todgedemaru, alright?" He let out a small groan, as they made it to the Pokemon Center. Lucky sighed, "Yea yea, you talk way too much for a fighting type. We'll settle it when we begin practice, but until then, we don't know, alright?" He slapped the bone that she bopped his nose with away with his paw spike, smirking at her. Ace pulled out Lucky's Pokeball as he made it to the counter, returning the Lucario in it's ball and handing the six balls to the Nurse who happily took them and entered them in the healing machine, handing the Pokemon back over five seconds later. Ace took them and placed them in his bag, letting Lucky out as he did so, "Alright, where were we?"

She moved her head in confusion " ....oh um...sorry...I don't really know....too much...of the Totem's.....please don't be mad.....I just assumed it was a.. Vikavolt..." She smiled softly looking at him. Belle saw Lucky be returned to his Pokeball before he was taken back as she gently nudged Solitare as her hand petted her head. "Lu?".

"No, it's fine. You were just mistaken, there is nothing wrong with that! It may be a Vikavolt like you said as well, but we don't know that, that's why we need to be prepared," he smiled lightly.

He walked over to the Pokemart Counter and quickly bought some "X Defenses," and "Dire Hits." He gently removed his bag and unzipped, placing the newly bought items into the appropriate spot in his bag before zipping it shut and pulling the strap back onto his shoulder.

Lucky stretched as soon as he was released from his Pokéball. He sighed, lazily opening an eye and shooting Solitare and Belle a quick glare before walking back to his trainer and waiting by his side, awaiting his next decision.

She smiled gently "Oh...I see...well do you want to train a bit with me...if you want to" she asked as Belle saw the glare. "Why did you just glare at Solitare and I hm? Are you upset that you might lose to me to training?" Belle chuckled as she gently punched his arm.