• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Journey into Alola

(This rp is only for rps with char sheets I accepted)

Rules:
~Crushes I allow
~Shinies I allow
~No Legendaries(unless you had permission to use one)
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

She started her journey a few months ago and the island challenges she had been participating in was a bit hard for her and her Pokemon when they first arrived because all of her Pokemon were at their first stage. She decided to train her Pokemon with Belle her Lucario who wore a bell on her ear. Eventually has the months passed Belle had evolved into Lucario along with Aurora her Ducklett who evolved into Swanna, Forest her summer form deerling evolved into the summer form Sawsbuck, Aria her Eevee into Vaporeon when she was exposed to a water stone she found, Wisp her other Eevee but shiny who evolved into Flareon when she was exposed to a fire stone she also found, and River her Popplio she received from the Kahuna who evolved into Brionne then into Primarina after. She was on the island of Akila as she was going to try and face the kanuna's here as she finished her trails on the previous island she was on as Belle walked just next to her being very protective around her.-

Ace growled, watching Jazmyne, his Shiny Lycanroc blasted towards him. She wasn't traveling fast, but she wasn't traveling slow either, allowing Ace to catch her, knocking him onto the ground. He sighed, the Lycanroc's tail wagged slowly and she nuzzled into his chest. "Not now Jazmyne! We need to finish this challenge," Ace told her. She whimpered, before getting off and howling. "Now, use Brick Break!" Ace commanded her, the Shiny Lycanroc did as told, rushing at the opponent's Lycanroc and knocking him away, landing at the feet of his trainer.

The Trainer recalled him into his ball before giggling quietly, "Good Job Ace! Looks like you completed Akala's grand trial! I'm proud of you, I knew since your we're little you'd come out on top some day, and beat me. Hehe, I'm probably dragging you along with my little speech, aren't I? Anyways, here you go! Your own Rockium Z, and seeing how you have a Lycanroc as well, I might as well give you this Lycanium Z!" Olivia smiled, walking over and handing him both Z Crystals, along with showing how to use Rockium Z to him.

Ace smiled before hugging the Kahuna, "Heheh, thanks Olivia, And I hope to see you at the Pokemon League as well!" Ace laughed before letting go and hugging his Lycanroc, who returned the hug, actually climbing onto him, Ace being forced to hold her. She was smaller then other Lycanroc, being around Ace's height, so it was no problem having to hold her. Ace sighed, "Stop being so kinky and get in the ball." Ace laughed before grabbing her ball and returning the Lycanroc.

Last edited:
She walked around seeing the Masalada store and smiled softly looking to Belle as she spoke to her with her aura. "-You hungry Belle?-" she asked her. "Lucario!" She nodded as she followed Belle into the Masalada store as she gave her one and bit into it and smiled to the taste. "-Its good Solitare-" she said to her in thought. All she did was smile as she gently petted Belle's head as she walked out and started walking again as she went to the beach seeing the ocean and a couple of rider Pokemon as she smiled seeing the site of them. Belle smiled as she nudged her as she laid her head on her shoulder as she gently smiled and petted her again.-

Ace smiled as he walked to the beach, not really watching where he was going and bumping into Belle, knocking the both of them over. He groaned, "Oww..." He didn't fall on her chest spike, thankfully. He was soon pulled up by his own Lucario, who was watching where he as going, grabbing Ace by the hoodie to pull him up. He then outstretched his arm to offer and help the other Lucario up, smiling gently at her. "Ahh! Sorry, I guess I need to watch where I'm going!" Ace frowned, groaning lightly.

She stood with the help of her Lucario but Belle stood in front of her but gave a smile to the male Lucario but held a long bone from her home rush move as she looked to the trainer with a stern face. She looked to the male with the Lucario as she was hesitate at first to say anything as she was quiet and shy but said at least something. "Its....ok..." She said softly as she gave a smile to him as Belle still kept in front of her protectively.-

Lucky soon walked back beside Ace, slowly eating his pokepuffs, which he stabbed onto his hand spikes, keeping them in place. Ace let out a small sigh, gently patting Lucky's head, "Uh, sorry once again! Urk, gotta get to the ship before it takes off..." Ace watched as a giant cruise ship was already half way out to see, before sighing. "Ugh, we missed the ship... Dangit!"

She watched him leave as Belle put away her long bone and turned to her "-He was an interesting fellow-" she thought. She nodded as she smiled softly. "-Yes.....but what about his Lucario Belle...-" "-He is a handsome fellow for a Lucario-" Belle chuckled thinking that. She smiled softly and nodded as she walked off the beach as she waited for the next ship to arrive. She and Belle sat at the docks as Belle was keeping a close eye on her until a group known as Team Skull appeared in front of her and Belle as she stood up quickly as Belle took out her bone club standing in front of her. "We want your Pokemon Yo" "Yeah give us your Pokemon Yo" they both sent out their Pokemon with one being an Alolan Rattata and a Alolan Grimer. "-Belle use...Bone Rush..-" she said in her thoughts as she obey hitting the Grimer with her bone rush and the Rattata at the same time.

"Ahoi, Poni Island. I'm coming!" Winona yelled to no one. She could see the island in the horizon. She leaned forward too much that one of the ship's crew had to reminds her about the chance of falling to the sea.

Winona heeds the crew's words and stepped back a bit, but kept her stare at the island. One year ago she had attempted to beat the challenge, but found those mo-os too hard. Now, after she and her pokemon trained hard in a capsule where the time there was 9000x slower than the ordinary time her uncles training facility for roughly six months, she was confident she could beat the challenge.

During the training times, she had grew a lot as a trainer. Her older pokemons had learned one or two new tricks while her newer pokemon, Railgun and Shiyunsai, had finished their evolution. She's also 0,2cm taller.

Her daydreaming ends when the ship finally arrived at her destination. She thanked the ship crew and stepped down. Her first destination for today is her cousin's house in the Seafolk Village. Sleeping in a swaying house was not her thing, but she won't complain either, she's an Alola native anyway.

Ace sighed, standing at the docks, before gasping, seeing as Belle and the trainer from before we're in a battle with some Team Skull Grunts, rushing over. He moved his hands to his Pokeballs, before watching as her Lucario used Bone Rush on both Pokemon. Lucky watched with a smirk, seeing the Lucario easily attack the two Pokemon. He watched intently.

She saw Lucky the Lucario come into her battle instantly as Belle looked to him just observing him as she looked to Belle waiting for her next order. "Belle.....Aura Sphere..." She said softly as Belle obeyed as she placed her paws a bit apart from each other making a blue like one appear as she launched it and the Rattata with a direct hit as it fainted after that last attack. Belle was back in front of her as she watched the other Lucario closely as she seemed interested in his battle style. "Lucario?" She said holding her long bone club as she leaped at the Grimer again by Belle's order hitting him with a direct it taking a lot of damage from her bone rush.-

Ace smirked, watching Lucky step up. "Alright, hope you don't mind if I hop in~! Now Lucky, use Bone Rush!" Ace commanded the Lucario, who obeyed, clapping his hands and pulling then apart to create a bone made of his Aura. He took hold on the bone, spinning it rapidly before preparing to attack. "On the Grimer, now!" Lucky nodded, before rushing at the Grimer, jumping into the air before coming down at it with a bone rush.

She watched the Lucario named Lucky as she softly smiled. "-Belle Dragon Pulse-" she told her in thought as she nodded as she opened her mouth as a long blue and black beam shot out of her mouth at full force at the Grimer with a direct hit causing it to faint from that last move. The Team Grunts returned their fainted Pokemon "This isn't over yet yo" "We'll be back to" was all they said as Belle walked over to Solitare and smiled as she gently petted her on the head. "-Well done Belle-" she said to her in thought. "Thank you...trainer....and Lucky..." She said softly as she gently placed her hand on Lucky's head gently petted him as she smiled softly.-

Lucky watched as the Grunts fled, leaving the four alone. He returned to his trainer, after snapping the bone in half, causing it to disappear. He couldn't help but blush before placing his paws on her hand and removing her hand from his head, shaking it in disapproval. "Oh, sorry, Lucky doesn't like to be petted, not by trainers or pokemon he hasn't gotten used to at least," Ace sighed. He took Solitare's place, now petting Lucky instead. "Oh, My name is Ace, and this is Lucky, nice to meet you, what're your names?"

She gently placed her hand down as she smiled gently. "I'm...sorry Lucky...I didn't know....and I...didn't mean to make you...uncomfortable....and my name is Solitare...and this is Belle...my Lucario...and partner....and sorry...if she stands in front of me...a lot of the time....she is just overprotective...of me...mostly over other people...because she knows what I been through...." She smiled softly as Belle nodded her head in greeting to Ace and Lucario. "-Its nice to meet you Lucky-" she said to him with her aura.-

Lucky sighed before smiling softly at Solitare, "apology accepted. And do not worry, I was just surprised is all," he smiled at her before nodding his head at her with a smile. He turned to Belle, "It is nice to meet you too, Belle." Ace smiled, "we'll it's nice to meet you Solitare~!"

She smiled as she turned around and saw a boat in the distance " The boat is on it's....way back...Ace..." She said softly as Belle looked as well. " Yes I suppose wait ing here gave us some time to catch the next one and are you boarding with us Ace and Lucky" Belle asked them. " Wait...Aurora loves the water...." She said gently as she let out Aurora a Swanna. "Swanna!" " Look Aurora the water I know....you love it..." She smiled to her "Swanna!" Aurora said as she flew up a bit until she got into the water. "Swanna!" She opened her wings happily until she landed back on the port ground as she watched it come closer.-

Ace smiled, "Oh! Great, that boats heading to Ula'Ula island! Then I can make my way to Sophecles and get my Electrium Z!" "Yes, I'm surpried to say the least, but hey, good news~!" Lucky smiled before walking back to Ace. Ace sighed, "Hey, by any chance, are you heading to Ulu'Ula island aswell? Maybe we can... I dunno, travel together? Seeing that you're on your Island Challenge as well," he pointed to her Island Amulet.

She glanced to Belle then back at Ace and Lucky then smiled softly. " Ok....we can travel together...since I already have the Z crystals of Melemele and Akila island...what do you think Belle? Aurora?" She glanced to both her Pokemon. " -I don't have a problem with it as long as your not hurt in anyway we can travel together" Belle smiled as she looked to Lucky sweetie which was rare to Solitare at her part. "Swanna! Swan!" Aurora agreed. She was the first to board the boat as Belle and Aurora followed as she saw an open dock as she sat down and watched the water below her as Belle stood next to her and smiled. " This feels nice...don't you think Ace..." She smiled softly to him.-

Ace smiled, "Great, now let's get to the ship before it takes off without me, err, us!" He blushed lightly being embarrassed, rubbing the back of his head lightly. Lucky returned the smile to Belle, "great, glad we'll be able to hang out with each other more. Heck, maybe we can have a Pokemon Battle of out own~?" Lucky smiled softly at her before turning back to Ace and nodding in agreement. Ace and Lucky followed Solitare and Belle, Lucky smiled staring down at the water with Solitare, staring at his reflection, "You're right, it does~!"

Belle smiled " -Hm alright but don't go easy on me just because I'm feminine and trust me I'll make the battle interesting-" Belle smiled as she winked at him before going over to Solitare and hugged her from behind. She smiled gently petting Belle when she hugged her. " So....Ace..what other Pokemon....you have.....?" She asked gently as Swanna was laying down next to her as the boat moved as she smiled after.

Lucky smirked, "doesn't matter if I do go easy on me, I will always be the victor~" he smirked at her, ignoring her wink, simply rolling his eyes in response. Ace smiled, turning to her, "Yea, should I release them all and introduce them, one by one?" He asked her with a smile, gently petting Lucky who sempt distracted by Belle at the moment.

Belle looked to Lucky "-Oh is that a challenge? Well you won't beat me so easily Lucky I have done extra training with Solitare and myself for this challenge so you could say I'm a more higher level then you-" Belle said as she chuckled. "....Oh well you can send them out one by one...if you like..." She smiled gently as she gently petted Belle while she was distracted with Lucky.-

Lucky sighed, "I still haven't gotten the chance to learn Dragon Pulse, and I'm level 56, I was handed down by Ace's father which explains my high level. But you know Dragon Pulse, so I you are a higher level, that still doesn't mean I can't kick your tail~." He smirked, flicking her nose with his paw, lightly. Ace smiled, "I guess it would be better if I showed you one at a time then," he chuckled before grabbing one Pokeball off his belt.

Belle chuckled "-Yes for me it was very hard to learn Dragon Pulse at first but with Solitare's gentle personality it pushed me to practice further and eventually I was able to use it but if your interested I can teach you it-" Belle offered as she looked to Lucky then back at the oven scenary then back at Solitare as she smiled gently. " Oh...ok...then I can show you mine....if your interested..." She smiled to him as she saw him grab one of his Pokeballs.-

"Well, I think Solitare is a very good trainer if she helped you learning such a powerful attack, and yes, I think I'll take you up on that offer~!" He smiled lightly before smirking, "So, when will we have the battle then~?" Ace smirked, "Yea, I want to know your Pokemon as well, as long as we're traveling together~!" He shot the ball in the air, a Shiny Lycanroc coming out and looking around before charging at Ace and hug tackling him. Ace frowned, "Calm down Jazmyne..."

She chuckled seeing the Lycanroc tackle him " Aw...she's cute...and she loves...tackling you..." She smiled seeing the Lycanroc on him. "-Well maybe after Solitare gets her first island challenge down and besides I want to test out my skills anyway since its been a while since I have and I want to see if you can impress me because not many do-" she chuckled before pawing his nose with her hand paw as she folded her arms against her chest.-

The Lycanroc's tail wagged a million times a second, hugging him tightly. Ace sighed, "Yeahs, she's the kinky type, as in, she's quick to try and get down your pants... If you a Boy that is," he sighed before removing her and pushing hee in Lucky's direction. She saw Lucky and hugged him from the back with a smile, "hey big boy~."

Lucky sighed, being hugged from behind, "Please not now, Jazmyne, I'm trying to have a conversation. Anyways, that's fine, I can wait for as long as it takes," he smiled, moving his hands to Jazmyne's paws, trying to remove her.

She chuckled by smiled. " Belle..is like that sometimes but not getting into my pants of course...since we are both girls...but anyway maybe I can...show you my Pokemon..while you show your...and I as you...already knew that's Belle my Lucario...and Partner...and Aurora my Swanna...and here is my third Pokemon..." She grabbed Aria's Pokeball and let her out. "Vaporeon!" " This is Aria my Vaporeon and she loves ribbons....so that's why...a blue ribbon is on her ear fin..." She smiled. Belle chuckled as she took out her bone rush and made it wide. " -Alright pretty girl get your paws off Lucky give the male some space-" she waved her bone around getting her off Lucky and put him behind her as her bell on her ear jingles as she moved. "-There all fixed and separated down girl-" she said keeping Jasmyne away from Lucky as she was good at doing this type of stuff.-

Lucky couldn't help but blush, watching as Belle separated both him and Jazmyne. "N-No! Belle, it's alright, I can deal with that, she isn't trouble at all," he frowned. Jazmyne shivered and crossed her arms before turning away, "Hmph, you got feelings for Lucky or something..."

Ace smiled, "Oh, you own an Eeveelution as well? Well so do I!" He grabbed a third ball, tossing it into the air and Midnight, his Shiny Umbreon came out. He landed next to Aria. "He's a Shiny as well!" Ace exclaimed. Midnight smiled, nudging Aria lightly before heading back to his Trainer.

Belle looked to her " Lucky and I are just friends having a conversation is that ok with you Jasymne." she pointed her bone at her before putting it away. Aria blushed slightly to the nudge of Midnight the Umbreon but smiled "Va!" " Aria has a sister...." She smiled taking out Wisp's Pokeball as a gold pelt and gold fluffy shiny Flareon appeared out of the Pokeball. "Flare!" Wisp said smiling sitting next to her sister. "...This is Wisp my Shiny Flareon my fourth party member...." She smiled softly as Wisp and Aria greeted Midnight gesturing him to play with them.

Jazmyne shivered, "Then why won't you let me cuddle with him?!" Lucky sighed before holding his arms out, Jazmyne running over and hug tackling him now, smiling contently. Lucky sighed, "Don't worry about it. Anyways, what were we talking about again?"

Ace smiled, "Well, Midnight has a Son... Sort of. This was an egg given to me from the daycare and Midnight has been taking care of him since, his name is Quote!" He shot up his fourth Pokeball, revealing his Shiny Zorua, who landed on Midnight, safely, hugging him. Midnight smiled, lying down as the Zorua lied on his back.

She smiled as she looked at his remaining Pokemon " Your Pokemon are...wonderful...and here are my last two..." She said gently as she left out River her Primarina and Forest her summer form Sawsbuck. " This is River my Primarina the Pokemon I received from the Kahuna as she loves bubbles and cuddling me mostly hugging me...and Forest my summer form Sawsbuck with loves flowers on her antlers here which is covered....by bushes..." She smiled as River and Forest greeted his Pokemon "Prima!" "Saws!" Forest laid down as Aria and Wisp came over and sat next to her. " -We were talking about when you wanted to battle me and that would be after Solitare completes her island challenge the first one and are you sure you want to spar with me Lucky you will get beat down-" she chuckled as she lookes to see the whole party was out.-

Lucky smiled, "Oh right! And don't worry, I'll be plenty stronger since then, and I'll give you an old fashioned beat down," he smirked, before gasping as the Lycanroc jumped up, forcing him to catch her in and hold her to him. He sighed, "really Jazmyne?" The Lycanroc giggled shaking her tail rapidly.

Ace smirked, "Oh! You obtained a Pokemon from the kahuna of Melemele too? So did I, I chose Rowlett, and to my and his surprise, he was a shiny, who I named Angel, due to her gender and what not," he shot his fifth ball into the air, a Decidueye coming out and perching on the Ship's railing, staring at the other team of Pokemon.

Belle smirked a bit "-I love to see you try Lucky when the time comes-" she gently pushed his face with her paw as if making it a deal as she pulled out her bone rush making it longer as she began to practice with it for the first island challenge on the next island Ul'ula as she also watched Solitare from a distance.
"
...oh that's cool....and she is part ghost...which is...really cool...and River here is part Fairy which....is a great defense....match up..." She smiled as Forest nudged her as she chuckled petting her then went up to the Zoroark and greeted him. "Sawsbuck!" She smiled before laying down again.-

Lucky smirked before gently slapping her face back, before walking back to his trainer. Jazmyne held on tightly to the Lucario, her tail continuing to wag quickly. Jazmyne moved her hand towards his tail, before lifting her paw up and slapping him, causing him to blush. "Nope, you crossed the line there pal!" He snatched her Pokeball out of Ace's hands and returned her inside with a sigh, gently rubbing where he was slapped, handing the ball back to Ace.

Ace laughed before grabbing Angel's ball and returning her, knowing she wasn't a big fan of the sea or it's breeze.

She smiled as she returned back all of her Pokemon except for Belle who stood out training herself before going back to Solitare and stood next to her looking out at the ocean scenary as she smiled. "-What a view...reminds me when I was a small Riolu looking at a scene like this-" she smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and smiled more feeling the breezy wind blow. "So....are you enjoying the...island adventure so far Ace?...." She asked gently as she smiled sweetly as the boat was almost at its destination.-

Ace smiled, "Yep, I've been enjoying it so far, thanks for asking. And what about you? Is this your first island challenge? What about Melemele and Akala island?" Ace asked her, picking up Midnight and Quote, returning them to their poke balls and watching as Lucky walked up to the railing. Lucky smiled, staring at the island they we're heading to, smiling softly as he turned back to Belle.

She smiled. " Well...all of my Pokemon were at first level so it was hard for them...to beat...most of the kahunas...so I trained with them...for three months until they were fully evolved mostly Belle....since she was so over...protective with me...because...of my past life...so yes you could say this is my first island adventure and I already beat the Kahuna's in Melemele and Akila island so the training paid off..." She smiled as she saw Belle have one arm around Lucky's neck seeing she made a friend. "-Say Lucky, why are you nicknamed Lucky? I'm just a little curious about it?-" Belle asked as she looked at him a bit leaned.

Lucky noticed that Belle's arm was gently wrapped around his neck, causing the faintest blush to come to his face, having him turn to her. "Well, when Ace's father owned me, he didn't name me as soon as he caught me, rather trained with me to see if I was a valuable enough member to add to his team, but since then, we've been on a winning streak and I've never lost a battle, so once he found the name rater, he gave me the uncanny nickname, Lucky~!" He smiled, winking at her.

Ace smiled, "really? That's great! I can't wait for us to actually battle, it'll be an intense battle, I know that much," he chuckled.