• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Johto Legacy

Light had woke up to see it was morning he then got up and quickly got dress. He then ate breakfast say goodbye to his mom and walked over to Professor Elms lab "hello Professor I'm here" Light called out when he walk over to a table to seat 3 starter Pokeballs on the table and the note from Professor Elm saying he will be gone but he trusts going to choose a starter in a pokedex to continue his journey and he will be back later. "Ok if you said so then i choose Cyndaquil" Light said as he pick up the Pokeball and a Pokedex and made his way out.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-johto-legacy-discussion.15512/

Ruby burst into the lab, panting. "I made it professor!" She said.

"That's great Ruby, this is Light." Professor Elm said, "You can choose your starter now"

Ruby rushed over to the table and saw a Chikorita and a Totodile sitting there.

"I choose Totodile!" She said.

"So you got your Starter too Ruby" Light said as he walk over to her an put his hand out. "Let's have a battle while we have the chance Okay" he smile at the trainer and pulled out his Pokeball

(OOC. Cyndaquil would know tackle and ember, toto file would know tackle and water gun. Right? BIC)

"Sure!" Ruby exclaimed, "Alright Totodile, let's go!"

(OOC right BIC)

"Come on out Cyndaquil" Light said as he threw the Pokeball sending out Cyndaquil "Quil" said the pokemon ready to attack "okay use tackle" Light called out for Cyndaquil to attack

Blaze ran into the lab and yelled out, "Professor! I'm here for my Pokemon!" "Oh you arrived," Professor Elm said, "I'm sorry but Chikorita is the only one left." "It's okay," Blaze said, "I was gonna choose Chikorita anyway." He picked up Chikorita and the grass cried happily, "Chikori!" Blaze received his Pokedex and Pokeballs and started his journey. He then noticed Light and Ruby having a battle.

"Quick Totodile! Soak that tackle with Water Gun!" Ruby said.

As Cyndaquil was Charging at Totodile, totodile shot a blast of water at cyndaquil.

"Now Cyndaquil now Dodge it by jumping up and then used tackle" Light daid as Cyndaquil jump up so he wouldnt get hit and then use tackle again this time in the air "yeah go Cyndaquil"

Totodile got hit in the back by the tackle, so it didn't do as much damage. "Now Totodile! Water Gun, aim it at his back!" Ruby said.

Cyndaquil got hit with water gun and as shot back almost fainting but had a little more strength to get back up. Light face then change as be became more serious than before "now run around Totodile and use ember" Light called out as Cyndaquil ran around Totodile and use Ember repeatedly

Totodile got hit by Ember twice and then dodged the rest. He was weak but could still carry on.

"Now Totodile! Use Tackle!" Ruby cried. She hoped that she could finish the battle.

"That's a great idea!" Ruby cried. She put Totodile in her backpack and climbed up the tree. She shook the branch and heaps of apples came down. "If we're going on a journey, we'LL need some food" Ruby said, climbing down.

"Right" Light said as he pick up some apple's and put some of them in his backpack. "Well then we should be on our way" Light said as he began to walk

Ruby picked up 6 apples and put them in her bag with Totodile. "We should go to the forest!" Ruby exclaimed, "We might be able to catch another Pokemon!"

She looked over at Blaze. "Of course you can come silly!" She said.

"Ok then to the forest" Light called out was he walked down the road to see Tree's everywhere. "Man this place is big" he said as he kept on walking down the road

"Okay, thanks," Blaze said. He returned Chikorita into her Pokeball, picked up a few apples, and walked to the forest with Light and Ruby.

Light look up "I think we should head to the First Gym" Light said as he saw a pokemon in one of the tree's "what's that" He ask as he pulled out a Pokedex and scan the Pokemon

"Let's find some more Pokemon before we go to the gym" Ruby said. She ran into the forest and climbed a tree, she looked over the forest and saw few Pokemon, none to her interest.

Blaze looked around the forest to see if there are any Pokemon he is willing to catch. So far he has seen none. Just then he saw something pass by.

Light stop "hey guy's look" he said as a Hoothoot came out from the wood's and onto the road "im going catch it"Light said as he reach for a Pokeball from his belt and threw it. 1...2...3...Click "yes" He said as he did a little dance and walk over to the Pokeball picked it up and place it on his belt

While Ruby looked around, she noticed a small pond with a yellow floating object on it. She jumped out of the tree and walked over to it. A Psyduck was sleeping in the water! She threw a pokeball at it.

Click!

She quickly grabbed the pokeball and ran off to show the others.

Blaze followed tried to find the Pokemon he saw but couldn't find it. Just then the Pokemon jumped towards him and turned out to be a Pikachu. Blaze brought out a Pokeball, had Pikachu shocked, and accidentally hit the Pokeball. The Pokeball sucked Pikachu in and shook in Blaze's hand.
Click!...
Blaze was so happy and ran back to the others.

As she running she ran straight into Blaze, sending both of them flying to the ground. "Sorry" She said, "I just caught a new Pokemon!" Ruby cried, releasing Psyduck.

"Psy?"

Blaze got up and saw Ruby's Psyduck. "Cool!" he said, "Check out what I caught!" He sent out Pikachu and appeared on his shoulder. "Pikachu."

Totodile ran over to Blaze and bit his leg softly. "No totodile!" Ruby cried, rushing over to Totodile. She picked him up and put him in her backpack. "I'm so sorry!" She said to Blaze.

Blaze looked at Totodile and then back to Ruby. "Oh it's fine," he said, "It didn't hurt at all." Chikorita went up to Totodile and said 'bad Totodile,' "Chikori!"

Totodile said to Chikorita, "(Sorry I'm not sorry!) Toto! Totodile dile!"

Ruby listened to the arguing Pokemon and sighed, at least Psyduck wasn't fighting...

Chikorita kept arguing with Totodile saying (Oh hell no. You did not just say that!) "Chikori! Chikori Chiko!" Pikachu tried to break up the fighting, "Pika! Pikachu Pika!"

Psyduck wandered over to the two arguing Pokemon and lifted them up with Psychic. "(You two need to stop right now or I'll throw you away!) Psy! Duck Psy!"

Totodile's eyes widened and he pleadingly shook his head. "(I'm sorry! Please don't throw me!) Totodile Dile!"

Chikorita got spooked and said, "(Alright, I guess I could let it slide this time.) Chiko. Chikorita." Pikachu sighed in relief and thanked Psyduck, "Pikachu."

"I guess so... I don't really know where we are though" Ruby said. She glanced down at her watch, 4:00pm... They needed somewhere to sleep tonight.