• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Johto Legacy discussion

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Quill
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, Dark Green T-Shirt, Denim shorts, Green Cap with a pokeball on front, Blue Sneakers, Sky Blue bag with Trees on it.
Personality: Loves Nature and Grass types, He is always calm. not usually upset unless offended.
Goal: Become the best Grass user ever.
Pokemon Currently: Hoppip, Oddish

Name: Quill
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, Dark Green T-Shirt, Denim shorts, Green Cap with a pokeball on front, Blue Sneakers, Sky Blue bag with Trees on it.
Personality: Loves Nature and Grass types, He is always calm. not usually upset unless offended.
Goal: Become the best Grass user ever.
Pokemon Currently: Hoppip, Oddish
If you can change it to have the grass starter than Accepted

Name:Moar(Yes I am Back!)
Appearance:Black hair, blue eyes, black shirt with two white lines and blue shorts, Black tennis.
personality:Angry,acts as a rival.
Goal:Be the Champion
Pokemon:Gible
Level:9
Moveset: Dragon Claw,Slash,Sand Tomb and Sandstorm

Pokemon:Nidoran(male)
Level:7
Moveset:Leer,Peck,Double Kick and Fury Attack

Good to see you Light

Last edited:
Name: Ethan
Appearance: Black spiky hair, Looks like ash in his hoenn outfit, Black eyes
Personality: Never gives up, Stragetegiser
Goal: To beat gold
Pokemon: Cyndaquil

Sorry for the text giant, but I wanted my post well done. I put the update that I did, if I say if Gible does not evolve a level, okay, and if I did not capture nidoran also. I just need an ok light.

Name: Ezra
Appearance: Long blonde hair, Black hoodie jacket hood on all the time, Tan shirt, Light skin
Personality: Really Athletic, Really energetic
Goal: To be the be the best.
Pokemon: Pikachu.