• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Johto Legacy discussion

You just a receive your starter Pokemon from Professor Elm and now you must collect the 8 gym badges to qualify for the Johto league it's been 18 years since gold became Champion of Johto and now you are following in his footsteps to become the new champion of Johto you can meet many new Pokemon and Friends along the way as well as Johto gym leaders and Kanto gym leader so now your Adventure begins.

Rules:
You must follow all charms rules
No legendaries
No Mary Sue's
No God modding
No one liners
Used compete paragraph

Name:
Appearance:
personality:
Goal:
Pokemon

Name: Ruby

Appearance: Black hair, dark eyes, purple shirt, blue jeans, grey backpack

Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Cheeky, Silly, Takes on a challenge, Fun

Goal: To defeat all of the gyms and get into the top 5 in the league

Pokemon: Totodile

Accepted and here's mine

Name: Light

Appearance: he has light gold hair and the backwards black and gold cap he also has black suit with gold running shoes and a pool stick

Personality: he has multiple personality disorder and when he is in battle he becomes more serious than normal

Goal: to become the Pokemon champion

Pokemon: Cyndaquil

Name: Blaze

Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, red long sleeve shirt, blue scarf, blue jeans, red running shoes, and black backpack

Personality: Positive, friendly, and likes to have fun

Goal: To be a great trainer and do great in the Pokemon League

Pokemon: Chikorita

Well my character is pretty Silly and Playful. But she's super logical and smart when it comes to battling. Also does anybody have a team plan?

Also if you guys have watched the anime...

Ash and Misty fight and Brock breaks them up...

So I guess Light is Ash
I'm Misty (except I can cook)
And Blaze is brock

Name: Tyler
Appearance: Brown Hair, Black Hoodie, Grey Jeans, Black Cap, Grey Sneakers, Grey Bag
personality: Quite Serious, Can Be Rude, Very Passionate About Being A Trainer
Goal: To battle Gold
Pokemon: Cyndaquil