• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Johto Journeys (Discussion)

Hello there everyone, again. This will be the DISCUSSION page for my new RP: The Johto Journeys. Here you can fill out applications, ask questions, make friends and anything else you can do here.

Rules for the RP:
1. Please, please, please use proper grammar and make sure to write all responses in at least 1-2 paragraphs worth of sentences (5-10)
2. NO Swearing or Romance, y'all are all going to be 10 so like come on
3. Be nice, we are all going to be on the same journey so just be friends
4. Finally, FOLLOW ALL THE POKECHARMS RULES BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MY FIRST RP TO BE SHUT DOWN. Thank you :)

Applications:

If you would like to apply to join, you must:

1. Fill out the application form
2. Write out at least a paragraph, preferably your future first post in the RP
3. Send them both to me privately
4. DO NOT POST YOUR FORM ON THE DISCUSSION WITHOUT SENDING IT TO ME AND GETTING PERMISSION

Form: (Categories with an *asterisk* are mandatory, and ones without are optional)

--Starter Availabiltiy
1. Chikorita
2. Totodile (@TheFloof)
3. Cyndaquil (@CosmicDreams)
4. Mareep
5. Swinub (@Mikaela Strange)

*Name:
Nickname:
*Personality:
*Starter:
Family:

My Form:

Name: Auriel Whitman
Nickname: Auri
Basic Appearance: Auriel has short, auburn hair that reaches down to her shoulders, which is often up in braids of a ponytail. She has hazel eyes and is about 4'2 exactly. She is fairly skinny, having quite a small build. She usually dresses in a crimson red shirt, with short overalls over it. (Like Lyra)
Personality: Auriel has a very bubbly and joyful personality, and is almost never upset. She can come off as annoying at first sometimes, but people usually end up loving her.
Starter: Totodile (Bubbles)(She's only 11, that's ok)

Last edited:
@Jeuz quite obvious that your from that site since you can't differ discussion and rp thread. My advice is read all the rules since this is not discord and you might endanger the thread to close.
Eh.. Hehe. I didn't even know there were rules, whoops.
Sorry to have bothered you.
I'll just find something else to do.