• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Jardin de fleurs Hotel

{RP TO THE ONES WHO WERE APPROVED}

Nisho stood with Pandora close by him. They stared up at the large hotel in front of them. It had a big ledge with it's name in big letters. They then entered, and went up to a counter bustling with people. A darker skinned woman greeted them. " Hello, what are your names? " She asked, and the two answered. " Pandora...Nisho..Yep. You're on the list. Rooms 212 and Room 227 both on floor 5." The woman handed them their keys and they trotted off, towards their rooms.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James stood in front of the hotel. "Well, that was a lot of traveling, at least we are finally here." James said. Bubbles, the Froakie sitting on James's shoulder nodded and smiled. The pair entered the hotel, which seemed to be very, very packed. James knew he would have to wait a bajillion years just to check in. He noticed that there was a counter available. James then walked over to the counter, and checked in. "... room 218 on floor 5 is your room." The lady told him. James nodded and took the key before heading to the elevator, pulling his big suitcase. "I wonder what we can do here after we get settled in our room?" James asked Bubbles. Bubbles tilted his head. "Froakie?" Bubbles didn't know. But whatever they were gonna do here, James (and bubbles) was gonna like it!

Iris, meanwhile, had already checked into her room, along with her buneary, and partner pokemon, Candy. The tiny rabbit pokemon had happily spent the last hour relaxing on Iris's bed, as her trainer had unpacked.

Trainer and pokemon headed down to the lobby, where they had a full day planned around the hotel; first, Iris was headed to the pool, for a swim, and maybe a couple of mocktails, then, she was going to the nearby mall, to treat herself to a new outfit. After that, itbwas dinner at the hotel, and then a spree at the downstairs arcade.

Iris walked past the lobby on the way to the pool, noticing some new guests along the way.

In the meantime, in front of the hotel, Micheal Dives exited his aunt's car after a hug that seemed to last for years. As his aunt drove away, Micheal stared at the sign of the hotel, with Parvus, his Joltick, resting on his shoulder. It was hard for Micheal to believe he would be staying in such a beautiful place after working at his aunts farm for so long. He may have admired the sign for hours had Parvus not shocked him out of impatience. Understanding his friend's frustration, Micheal let himself in, and was in awe of how such a place could exist. It looked like something out of one of the stories his aunt used to read to him when he was a child. Not wanting to think of how much he would miss his aunt, Micheal pushed the thought of her farm behind, and walked to an available counter. "Excuse me, I have a reservation here," Micheal told the person working there, awkwardly. "It should be under the name, Micheal Dives."

The dark skinned lady that had gave Pandora and Nisho their rooms had greeted Micheal. " Hello, Micheal. I have your key right here! " The lady asked, and reached for a key on the bulletin behind her on the wall.

Meanwhile, Nisho was in his room, and let out his Herdier. " Herdier! " Artemis jumped on the bed, and laid down. " Heh. You must be tired. " Nisho smiled, and pet Artemis' head. He grabbed his suitcase, and started unpacking things. He took out a picture of his family, and set it on the nightstand. He wanted to go swimming, but he wanted to let Artemis rest before going.
Pandora was brushing her hair, and had finished unpacking unlike Nisho, and Island, her Persian, was relaxing beside her. She was about to go down to the snack bar, because she was starving from the lack of food she had. " Persian, you ready? " Island then jumped up. " Persian! "

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and Bubbles entered their rooms. James set Bubbles down on the bed, as he started to unpack. "Froakie?"

"Yes, yes, I know Bubbles. We have to unpack first." Bubbles sighed. He didn't want to be trapped in this room. He was already trapped in a plane and a car to get here. He wanted to swim, his skin was getting dry. James finally unpacked. "Now, we can go." James picked up Bubbles and exited the room. He proceeded to the Elevator once again, and went back to the lobby. Now where was the pool again....

Iris, meanwhile, dumped her clothes in a locker, and strolled down to the pool, in nothing but a pale pink swimsuit. The pool was fairly big, and surprisingly cold, not that she minded, with several recliners set up, and white parasols.

Candy hopped in after her, landing with an unceremonius little splash.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James found where the pool was, and Bubbles smiled. Bubbles jumped off of James's shoulder, and leaped into the pool, making a little splash. The water felt nice on his dry skin. He noticed a person and another pokemon by the other side of the pool, so he swam over there.

James sighed and plopped down onto the chair. All the traveling he had to do to get here wore him out. He would've passed out on the recliner if he didn't have to watch Bubbles.

"Thank you," Micheal took his key from the woman, relieved that his first time talking to someone other than his aunt or Parvus went smoothly. After glancing at his room number on his key, he located the elevator. He had never used one before, but it didn't look too difficult. When he reached the elevator, he hesitantly pushed the button next to it, assuming it made the elevator work, and, after waiting a moment, the doors slid open, and Micheal walked in. It wasn't hard to guess that he had to push the number of his floor, which he did, and after a short intermission, the doors slid open again. Pleased to see that it worked, Micheal exited, not questioning how the fascinating machine worked. After searching for a bit, Micheal pinpointed the location of his room, unlocked the door, and walked in, throwing his suitcase onto the bed.

The Jardin de Fleurs.

Gracidea looked from a small business card pressed with a neat and impressive font to the elegant building before her. With the bold lettering right above the entrance, it was hard to miss her destination. Smiling, the lovely young woman adjusted her white, wide-brimmed sun hat and mustered up some courage. There was...quite a large crowd building up at the reception desk inside, and despite having traveled mostly on her own (with the exception of her pokémon) for some time now, crowds still made her a little anxious.

“Shall we?” she asked, her voice a little unsteady.

She received a cheerful little note in response and immediately beamed down at the source. Her partner, Tsubaki, could always be counted on for encouragement! The snowy-hued ninetales rubbed her cool head against her trainer’s hand, then started trotting towards the doors. It was now or never! She followed after her pokémon and opened the door for both of them, shivering a little at the chill of the AC when she crossed the threshold of the building. The cool breeze seemed to perk Tsubaki right up, but Gracidea took a moment to adjust to the temperature. She always was a little on the delicate side, and her breezy sundress (a simple white cotton dress wrapped in flowing, floral sheer fabric) didn’t do much to keep her warm.

After taking a couple of moments to rub her arms, Gracidea approached the reception desk with a slight flush on her cheeks.

“Good afternoon,” she said pleasantly to the woman working at the desk, “My name is Gracidea Felice. I have a room booked for a couple of nights...um. Where is the best place in the hotel for flower-viewing, if you don’t mind? Oh! How rude, I’m sorry! I didn’t ask your name...”

Yet the same dark skinned woman sat there, and she smiled at Gracedia. " Oh, Hello. Hardly anyone asks my name, but it's Luciana. Anyways, the best floor for flower-viewing would be floor 4's balconies. I have a room for you. Room 194, right on that exact floor. " Luciana took another key off the bulletin and handing it to the girl. " Enjoy your stay Miss Gracedia! "

Pandora had made her way to the snack bar with her Persian, her high heels somewhat clicking on the marble floor around the elevator. Island followed, swaying her tail and watching her trainers, heels as if they were prey. Pandora then asked the male at the snack bar for a small scoop of ice cream and a orange Pokepuff, in which she recieved and set down the Pokepuff for Island. Island then munched down on the Pokepuff, much liking the flavor. " Pers! " Pandora then licked her ice cream, sitting down at a table near where Island had started eating her meal.

Nisho was still in his room, on the balcony, looking down at the pool. He wished he could go, but he loved his Pokemon partner too much not to let him rest so he'd have enough energy. He couldn't bear to see Artemis sadly and tiredly watch all the other Pokemon play. So until Artemis woke up he was forced to sit here, boredly.

Danny arrived in the hotel lobby. The teen carried his bags in both hands, whilst his best friend and constant companion Falchion the Honedge releases itself from his dusk ball. Honedge let out a screech that sounded like clanging metal.

“I know bud, I’m hungry too, but can you at least wait until we check in first?” Danny said as he walked up to the front desk.

He looked at the woman at the front desk and said,” Hey, can I get a room that’s closest to the snack bar and the pool?”

Luciana smiled at Danny, and took out a binder. " I'd just like to know your name. I'm thinking that room is still open. " Luciana then looked at a page, and picked it up to look at the bulletin. " Yep. Here's the key. I thought the room was taken, but I forgot that the person who had the key left yesterday. " Luciana then handed Danny the key.

Pandora continued eating, and her Persian weren't done with their food, and continued eating happily. " Is it good Island? " Pandora asked Island, and Island purred in response. Pandora then continued to eat slowly, savoring the taste of the ice cream.

Feeling too lazy to unpack, Micheal picked up a flyer from a table that listed things to do at the hotel. Not able to decide to do, Micheal put the flyer down onto the table, and sat onto a chair next to it. "You want to chose, buddy?" he asked Parvus, knowing the joltick always had an opinion. Parvus jumped down from Micheal's shoulder, and, as he assumed he would, immediately pointed to a picture of the snack bar. "Sounds good to me," Micheal implied, more than okay with Parvus' decision. With Parvus jumping back onto his shoulder, Micheal exited the room, and started his journey to relocate the elevator.

Iris went to swim to the deep end, going slowly, so that Candy could splash beside her. The little buneary swam at a steady pace, with her stubby little legs.

Candy noticed the presence of a froakie, splashing on over, as Iris followed, swimming butterfree style to catch her troublesome partner pokemon.

When Micheal finally found the elevator, it took him a second to remember you had to push the button, which he did, hoping no one saw him staring aimlessly at an elevator. Once he walked in, he new immediately to push the button for the first floor, and then waited until the doors once again slid open. Micheal still didn't understand this contraption, but he now had something else to worry about. He had no idea where the snack bar actually was. Unaware of what else he could do, he went to an open counter, and asked the man there for directions. "Excuse me, where is the snack bar?"

Last edited:
Nisho's waiting had paid off, and now Artemis was ready to go swim. Artemis had jumped off the bed, and nudged Nisho with his snout. Nisho jumped, but then realized it was only Artemis and calmed down rather quickly. Nisho then got up, and grabbed his swim suit from his suitcase. He didn't really bother to unpack all his clothes, because he and Pandora were only staying a few nights. " Alright, Artemis, you ready? " Nisho asked Artemis, and he barked happily in response. " Herd! " After the reply, they set off down the stairs that were supplied along with the elevators.

A man instead of a woman was there, and he smiled. " The snack bar is to the left of this counter. You just have to walk that way. " The man pointed so Micheal could see the snack bar. It was a quite small place, but had about 5 or 6 tables, all with numbers of varying chairs.

One of those tables happened to be were Pandora sat, somewhat finishing up her ice cream as Island ate another Pokepuff after high demand of it. " You really must be hungry, huh? " Pandora giggled at her Pokemon's behavior, but figured Island was about as hungry as herself. Truth is, she slept the whole plane AND bus ride, so she couldn't have accepted the food or refreshments she was offered. " Persian! "

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles noticed Candy swimming towards him and waved. It was kind of hard to see Bubbles, so it was a bit of a surprise that he was spotted. Most of his head was underwater, but his eyes just poked out of the water. "Froakie! (Hello!)" He yelled out to the Buneary who was coming after him. James was really tired, and just kind of drifted asleep on the chair. There were life guards at the pool, so Bubbles would be fine. Plus, Bubbles couldn't drown because he could breathe underwater, so James didn't really need to watch him.

Candy squeaked a shrill, "Buneary!" in reply, before being snatched by her trainer.

"Geez, Candy, you shouldn't wander, or, uh, swim off like that," Iris scolded, "What if that froakie's trainer saw us? What if...What if he wanted to talk to me...?"

Iris shuddered at the thought of getting anyone, especially a stranger's attention. She wasn't in the mood to deal with someone who would only mock her, for letting her pokemon go astray. She wasn't in the mood to be bullied by anyone, not here.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles saw the Buneary get snatched up by her trainer. Why did she do that? Okay then.... Bubbles didn't care too much. He dove underwater, and stuck himself to the bottom of the pool with his Frubbles. He observed pokemon and their trainers swimming in the pool from the bottom. He liked being able to breathe underwater. It felt cool to just sit underwater.

James just kept sleeping....

Artemis and Nisho arrived at the pool, Nisho now in his swim suit. Artemis padded towards a side of the pool, and slowly dipped in, making no splash whatsoever. He then started doggy paddling, slowly swimming through the water. " Herd! " Artemis seemed happy to be in the water, seeing it was quite a hot day. Of course, Nisho found an open chair away from everyone, and started to put of sunscreen. He didn't want sunburn, no matter what. Artemis waded to the side of the pool his trainer was located, and simply waited there until his trainer was to come in.

Pandora finished up her Ice cream, and looked to Island who had also finished. " Let's go back to the room. After another cat nap we can go to the Spa. How's that sound? " Island then meowed happily, liking the sound of another one of their 'cat naps'. The cat naps were about 30 minute naps they'd take from time to time. " Alright Island, let's go. "

Lucan would walk up to the hotel with Erin beside him. He'd walk into the hotel as Erin stopped him walking further as she grabbed him by his coat. "Erin, come on. We came out here for a vacation, nothing more." Erin would then let go. He'd and Erin would walk into the hotel as people were walking around. The lobby started to get more and more crowded as the day went on. He'd walk up to the front desk as Erin walked beside him looking at people with her stone cold dead eyes.

Lucan would check in and he'd get a key to room 307. "Come on Erin, we don't want you scaring other people." They would get in the elevator and go up to their room as he unlocked the door and dropped his bags on the bed. Erin would then shut the door. He'd start to unpack as Erin would look over the balcony down at the pool area where it was loud. "Erin, come over here and help." Erin would not move. "Erin..now..." She'd then walk away from the balcony and closed the balcony sliding door then would help Lucan unpack.

A few minutes passed as Lucan would then leave the room down to the lounge with Erin then going down to the pool area.

“Sweet, but might I ask, what room is it?” Danny asked the lady at the front desk. He grabbed the key and inspected it hoping to find the answer to his question. He put the key in his pocket and looked around the building. The five story Jarden De Flers was an elegant site to see. Danny had seen large hotels like it before, but this was something else, even with him being from on of the largest city’s in the world, Lumiose City. Danny could hardly imagine what it was like for a trainer from a small town.

After receiving directions, Micheal started toward the snack bar, with Parvus impatiently waiting on his shoulder. When they arrived, there was a girl at one of the tables with a persian, but they appeared to be leaving. Micheal made his way to the counter, while thinking of what he wanted. He didn't want to ask for anything they didn't have, so since he saw that the girl there had an ice cream, he decide he might as well ask for one too, to avoid embarrassment. As for Parvus, Micheal already knew what he wanted. "Excuse me," Micheal announced to the man behind the counter. "I'd like a large ice cream and a poke-bean if that's alright."

A little later, Iris and Candy got tired of swimming, and decided to head to the snack bar. Iris chose a strawberry softee for herself, and a pokepuff for Candy.

Once she had her snacks, Iris noticed the presence of another trainer and pokemon, cowering, as she hurried to finish her ice cream.

Artemis had gotten bored of waiting, and started to swim. Nisho got done about 2 minutes later and slowly got in, like Artemis, making no splash whatsoever. " Artemis, bet you can't catch me! "

Pandora had seen the 2 trainers before she left with Island, but she didn't seem to interesting. Pandora paused, about a few steps away from the Front Desk and Snack Bar, and turned to Island. " You want to go ahead and go to the spa? The cat nap will hold us up. " Pandora asked Island, wanted her opinion on what the two should do. " Pers! " Island turned her head towards the small section behind the Front Desk which glowed with a peach pink color, in faint amounts. " Alright, great decision. "

" Of course, here. " The man handed Micheal a ice cream cone and a Pokebean that glowed in a rainbow-ish color. " Have a good day. " The man said, going to attend to a few other people by the counter.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles suddenly got out. The chlorine in the pool stung him, and it didn't make him feel good. He only really liked fresh water, which was annoying, because anything else made him sting. He looked towards James who seemed to be sleeping. He went over to James and shook him awake. "Froakie!"

"Agh!" James jolted awake. "What the heck, Bubbles? What happened?" Bubbles sighed.

Yang walked up to the door of the hotel, Absol at her tail. "I guess this is the place." She said as the girl walked inside. Making her way to the front desk, "Name's Yang. I'd like a room please." Absol brought her head up to Yang's hand wanting a head scratch. Yang complied to the head scratch, causing Absol to rub her head up to Yang's hand.

Luciana, the dark skinned woman, handed Yang a key. " Room 199, 4th floor. " Luciana smiled, seeing the Absol so affectionate towards her trainer. " Good day to you ma'am. "

"Thank you," Micheal took the ice cream and the pokebean from the man, and sat at a table. Parvus jumped onto the table, and, understanding his joltick's way of speaking, Micheal put the pokebean on the table. Without hesitation, the small pokemon started nibbling at the pokebean, as Micheal started eating his ice cream. It was much better than the ice cream his aunt made, but he assumed it was because the hotel had a more expensive ice cream machine. Parvus, however, didn't care how something tasted. To him, food was food, no matter how it tasted.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Froakie!" Bubbles pointed towards the pool. "Froakie...."

James sighed. "Okay then, we'll do something else. I'm pretty hungry, wanna go to the snack bar?" Bubbles nodded. James got up, and Bubbled hopped on his shoulder. The two walked over to the snack bar.

James and Bubbles made there way over to the Snack Bar. James walked over to the man running the counter. "Hey, excuse me." James said. "I'll take just a regular pecha berry, and a pecha berry ice cream please."

Gracidea’s eyes widened a little in surprise when the receptionist, Luciana, admitted that it was rare for anyone to ask for her name. Feeling just a tad shy, she twirled a loose strand of hair around her finger and said, “It would seem rude not to ask your name. And Luciana is such a pretty one! It sounds so musical...so thank you, Luciana.”

The young woman reached out to receive her key and clutched it close to her chest, “I can’t wait to see the flowers! I hope you have a good day!” Tsubaki chimed in with a happy little note, as well, happily waving her many tails.

Cheerfully, Gracidea made her way towards her room to drop off her bags. After taking a moment to enjoy the view of the flowers, though, her stomach began to growl… And Tsubaki let out a chorus of gentle barks that sounded terribly like laughter. Guess that meant it was time for the snack bar…it also meant an opportunity for a cup of tea!

Gracidea and Tsubaki meandered back down through the hotel and out to the snack bar, approaching the counter with a polite smile. She ordered a cup of tea and a dish of lemon water for Tsubaki before requesting a menu, then scanned the sitting area for a place to rest...and immediately knew where not to sit. There was a rather...dirty and dishevelled looking young man and a joltik sitting in the area, and the sight of his attire sent shivers down Gracidea’s spine. She thanked the snack bar staff for the drinks and menu when they were ready, then led Tsubaki as far away from the dirt as possible. The last thing those two needed, with their pristine white clothes and fur, was a stain. They went to the quietest table they could find to browse the menu, with Tsubaki lapping up her lemon water and Gracidea gently brushing her tail while reading the menu and occasionally sipping tea.

Micheal, too invested in his ice cream, didn't notice another trainer entering. However, Parvus, who had just finished his pokebean, stared at this new trainer curiously. Parvus had always loved flowers. He would often wonder of to Micheal's aunt's garden when no one was looking just to see the flowers there. The garden was even where Micheal first met him. So, of course, Parvus was immediately interested about this trainer, who somewhat resembled a flower. Without Micheal noticing, Parvus, jumped down from the table, and scuttled toward the trainer, not even noticing her ninetales. Once he arrived, he climbed up onto the table, assuming she wouldn't see him on the floor.

Gracidea was completely distracted with running a brush through Tsubaki's silky tail fur. So much so in that moment that she didn't notice the little joltik that had climbed up onto her table, staring up at her. The young woman happily, obliviously went about her business until she decided to take another close look at the menu to find-

“Oh!” she yelped in surprise, causing Tsubaki to turn around and tilt her head curiously at her trainer and the tiny yellow critter before her.

Gracidea immediately blushed in embarrassment. How utterly uncivilized of her to be so...crude and vocal. And now there was this sweet little pokémon peering up at her and she didn't know what to do! The girl had a love for all pokémon, but...what if this one was as dirty as their trainer seemed to be?

Ohhh, who cared! They were such a little sweetie!

“Hello there little one,” Gracidea said sweetly, reaching down with a finger to gently stroke the joltik, “What brings you by?”

Parvus was as startled as the human was when she yelped, surprised to see him their, but he was calmed when she regained rationality, and was in no way going to object when she started to stroke him. Meanwhile, across the room, Micheal, who had just finished his ice cream, heard the trainer yelp, and noticed Parvus sitting on her table. He new he had to say something, but he didn't know what he could say without sounding moronic. With no other ideas, he decided an apology would probably work: "Oh, sorry about him," Micheal got up and walked closer to the girl's table, assuming it would be rude to talk to her from the other side of the room. "Parvus here has always been one to live by his own rules, or in his case, none." Micheal outstretched his arm, remembering what his aunt told him was called a handshake. "My name's Micheal."

Lucan left the lounge and to the snack bar as Erin teleported next to him. They walked around the snack bar as Lucan went up to and got himself an Ice Cream with Erin looking around at people, freaking people out with her cold, dead eyes. Lucan then found a table and sat down as Erin refused to sit. "Erin, sit down, we don't need you to drag attention toward yourself." Lucan would sigh then started to eat. He'd notice Michael and Gracieda talking. He'd then turn back and look at Erin. Erin would have her eyes closed.

"Erin, wait here, I have to go to the restroom, do not cause a scene." Lucan would get up and walk toward the restrooms as Erin then would open her eyes and look at the wild Joltick as she then turned her head to look out the windows as she saw Wingull flying by. Erin would then just stand there, creeping some people out.

Gracidea was happily giving the joltik tiny scritches with a bright smile on her face until...until it happened. The very person she had been trying to avoid, with his terrifying, dirty clothes, was reaching a friendly hand out to her.

The young woman in her all-white clothes stopped petting the tiny electric pokémon and clutched her hands close to her chest, gripping her gracidea-bud pendant almost as a crutch for her rising anxiety. She was always raised to be polite, mannerly, proper...and that was most certainly not how she was behaving in this moment. The proper thing would be to return the young man’s handshake, and it wasn’t as if he was being rude or anything… In fact, he was rather polite, something she could respect!

Nervously, she reached a pale, delicate hand forward and gave a surprisingly firm and assertive handshake. At least she had sanitizer in her purse, in case this boy’s hand left any dirt or residue behind. She smiled a little weakly at the stranger while Tsubaki, lacking the same kind of considerate decorum as her trainer, immediately stepped away to sit behind Gracidea and give the boy a mistrustful glare.

“There’s no need to apologize,” the flower-like girl replied with a charming lilt, “Your Parvus is a little darling.”

After the handshake was done, Gracidea withdrew her hand and grabbed her cloth napkin from the table, to unfold and place upon her lap so that when she put her hands down, no potential dirt would transfer to her sheer skirt. While she did that, she felt a strange sensation tickling the back of her neck...almost as though someone were watching her. Shrugging it off, she smiled up at the boy and gestured for him to join her and sit down, despite wanting to run away and wash her hands. At least he didn’t have any ice cream left to drip everywhere.

“My name is Gracidea,” she added on politely.

Yang looked down at her Absol before taking the key. "What first? Hungry?" She asked her pokemon. Yang plucked the keys from the woman at the desk. "Thanks miss!" She called back, letting her unlady-likeness show. Absol trailed her as the two made their ways down the hall.

On the way to the snack bar, Yang took off her jacket and tied it around her waist. As long as mom and dad aren't here, I can act like I want. She entered the snack bar, taking a medium sized soda. "So, Red or black?" She asked Absol pointing to his favorite colour pokebeans. The Absol pointed it's red horn to the red bean. Yang plucked it from it's display case and held it out for Absol, who took it in it's mouth. The two proceded to make their way to an open table near a wierd pokemon staring at people.

Lucan would walk out the restrooms looking at Erin as she then turned and looked at Gracidea. "Erin..." Erin would not reply. "Erin..." Once again Erin ignored him. He then walked up to Erin as he then looked at her as Erin then turned around as the two then walked away to the Lounge. "Erin, you are a pain. I get you aren't exactly full but you still need to behave." Erin would then stop to look around. A dark aura started to emit from the Gardevoir. Lucan sighed as he then rolled up his sleeve revealing a wristband which functioned like a Pokeball as he then retrieved Erin.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and Bubbles, after a bit of time, got their food and sat down. Bubbles perked up to the sound of trainers talking, and turned around to look. James was too busy eating to care about anything right now. Bubbles took his pecha berry and walked over to the table were Gracidea and Micheal were sitting. He waved happily at the two trainers and their Pokemon. "Froakie!"