• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Isles of Wær

When should we start?

• Right Now (At 6 Roleplayers)

• At 7 Roleplayers

• At 8 Roleplayers

• At 9 Roleplayers

• Once We Are Full (At 10 Roleplayers)

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was the goal. You were between them and Anima Mea, so I went to Daemonium. If it wouldn’t have been possible for them to go to Daemonium, like maybe you would’ve cut them off, tell me so I can edit it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I had meant to write it as they were literally in front of them, as in they could see them in front of them, sorry for not making it clear.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Also I plan on having Bam lose this war and fleeing with his Captains and a small force of troops on one ship. They will probably go to the island with the ruin on it. He will probably fake his death, but communicate in secret with his allies.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Shadow_Pup Bam could flee to Necromegalopolis, seeing as he now is also an enemy of the Kytirome Kingdom and the island does belong to him now. The Il'vhin Kingdom would be glad to re-supply them and take him and his troops under their wing.
(I'm saying 'also' as if Morai is aware that Wren sees him and his kingdom as their enemy, even though he doesn't have a clue-)

DevVoid

@Pokéboy098 Should I auto the Kiux empress' daughter or are you gonna add a response from her into your post, since I tagged you in my last post I wrote as I had Morai interact with her.

P u p p e t G o v e r n m e n t

In seriousness, Wren could try to get rid of Bam without necessarily trying to keep control of the entire island. Just, control the valuable parts and let the rest deal with not having a leader

Yeah, I agree. Does Bam have a relative who would be willing to betray him and work with Wren to get control of what is left of Luciferi Obumbratio? Wren could put the relative in charge.

Wait, so Kytirome and Luciferi Obumbratio just made peace, but Mallick still wants to invade Luciferi Obumbratio

Edit: What I mainly mean is, will there be any issues if we attack Luciferi Obumbratio regardless, or will Kytirome step in to defend their puppet?

F6005AAC-2E1D-4ADF-8236-7B80531C27EC.jpeg
Note: The Black kingdom is Daniel’s, the white/light grey kingdom on Necromegalopolis is Bam’s.

oh, uh, this is a small thing but Heild is the island closer to the main Holm islands. It isn't a big deal so i woulnd't bother fixing it until the next big map update anyways

It’s looking a little like everybody is going to join in either my alliance or DevVoid’s, and the islands of Holm will be the spark that starts the war between the two.

I plan on making Korika lose the battle when you come to Habouokami, but I do think it would be an interesting battle. He is outnumbered 2 to 1, but he has well-trained and equipped soldiers, a defensive position, and he himself is a good general.

Oof I keep having to double post.
1. The map has been updated to include @Frontier Master bases/colonies, and a fixed location for Heild.
2. The entire island of Luciferi Obumbratio is under control of Kytirome or Allies, so there is no reason for anybody to send another invasion force. On the other hand, the northern colonies on Habouokami are about to be invaded, but Kytirome doesn’t know.

DevVoid

Hm.. we could leave them unpopulated and have the nations later fight about who gets granted the rights to claim the lands there.

Bullets can go through armor, that is why armor became obsolete. Also, the musketmen were on the ships. Also, you can’t move fast enough from reaction speed alone to protect someone with a shield from a bullet.

DevVoid

But what other way would I have to keep Morai and Razor alive? Do I just have them die then and there? Morai can't move fast enough to get out the way, and if his armour is just useless then and there, he'll just fall over dead.

Maybe don’t engineer your troops or main characters to have invincibility in the first place, your characters always to be be able to predict anyone else’s troops and then magically find the perfect counter to them all.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Except they weren't invincible. They just took longer to take out. If even any incendiary weapons were used against them, the heat would make them either get out of the armour or kill them. But ok, that's your opinion. Guess I'll die then.

EDIT: And done. Neither Morai, Razor, or the Il'vhin Ghardé is a thing anymore. Neither am I really participating here anymore. Not like I got any more kingdoms/characters to control now. Cya on another thread.

he could've just not gotten hit. Or the armor could've protected him a little less, or he could've gotten minorly injured, such as a hit on the arm. It is likely that Razor could take a few bullets in nonvital places. And JC can protect herself in her own post. Also you are the only nation that has incendiaries. Razor couldve died and that couldve motivated him to want to kill Kytirome even more.

Please don't quit. You are a good active roleplayer with good grammar. Sometimes that is hard to find on this site.