• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Isles of Wær

When should we start?

• Right Now (At 6 Roleplayers)

• At 7 Roleplayers

• At 8 Roleplayers

• At 9 Roleplayers

• Once We Are Full (At 10 Roleplayers)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two powerful nations on opposite sides of me want the same land I'm aboutta get my islands turned into battlefields

(Also, how much autoing would we be allowed to do for other nations' ambassadors/messengers, just in terms of seeing them arrive and other small unimportant things during a post. This also applies to the other RPer's army, if you wanna describe a few soldiers from their side being killed in the fighting)

I think it is OK if you say that a few of your soldiers kill a few of theirs. Overall, probably fine as long as the enemy soldiers aren’t super important officials or anything. If you killed their leader in battle, you would have to get permission first.

And I don’t see any harm in small autoing such as seeing people arrive. That shouldn’t matter either. Just in case though, maybe ask for permission beforehand.

You have permission to auto my fleet arriving at the island if you want to.

Attachments

• 8B4E78EE-A493-44EB-9152-151DF9B3D332.jpeg
    8B4E78EE-A493-44EB-9152-151DF9B3D332.jpeg
    571.9 KB · Views: 37
How long realistically do you think it would have taken from your surveyors leaving to you new forces arriving?

Because I need to determine how much infrastructure has been built. Above all I want the Hallowians to be renowned for their ability to repel invaders but I also don’t want to magically conjure unrealistic defenses

@Shadow_Pup I’m okay with Derstius being killed, but could you please change how many lawbringers got around the spearmen. No matter how strong they are, I just don’t think it is realistic that 15 people could kill 3000-4000.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, I was wondering if things like concrete were already invented in this rp, as hydraulic cement was invented in the late rennaisance era, in 1756

@Frontier Master, in one of my posts yesterday (probably two days ago when you see this), The Holm Commonwealth accepted your alliance request. It's not really too urgent of a thing, but Holm being allied with both sides of the conflict could be interesting (they're also allied to Kytirome)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Just wanted to check some things.
1. Just wanted to make sure it was obvious but the troops from my country are going to the island with the ruins on it.
2. @Pokéboy098 and @DevVoid I thought that Necromegalopolis was controlled by Kytirome not Kruix.
3. @LunarSilvally what do you want the peace convoy to do, because I am fine with just leaving them, but wanted to check.

DevVoid

Well @Shadow_Pup as far as I know currently, the Kiux dictator fled to Necromegalopolis when Il'vhin stormed Kiux, where he killed most the villagers and claimed the island. I've read up things, and it seems like the Kyritome Nation was only involved with the alliance between their kingdom and Holm Commonwealth's region. So the island of necromegalopolis should still belong to the evil dictator, well, it used to, considering he's dead now. I've re-read the posts involving the dictator and necromegalopolis, and it doesnt seem like the Kyritome Nation neither Wren was really much, if at all, participating in that event.

@Frontier Master Should I edit my post so that it includes him waking up as well, or do you want to put that in your next post?

I wasn’t sure because of how time is messed up in this RP. We might have to figure out how we can fix the time time problem globally...

Korika went back to his camp with the map in hand. He wasn’t sure whether he really wanted to accept this, but Elkor did have a point. They were similar nations and they probably should work together.
I guess I’ll accept this in the morning,” he thought as he went to bed. “I hope that our other allies aren’t mad that they won’t get the whole island.
Is Holm's side of the island going to be exclusively controlled by Holm, or partially by Kytirome? Since Kytirome gets access to Soul-Mine's Mines and this is definitely the sort of Holm-Needs-Kytirome's-Army-For-Defending-The-Island-Against-Potential-Threats scenario that the initial deal had in mind. Not that the army thing applies if that alliance between Everhallow and Kytirome happens or one kicks the other off the island, which are the two most likely outcomes anyways. (For anyone else who's curious/confused, Kytirome had a deal with Holm where Holm was granted two of the three islands to the west of them.)

Edit: Huh, quoting between threats actually works. Who knew

@Frontier Master Should I edit my post so that it includes him waking up as well, or do you want to put that in your next post?

I wasn’t sure because of how time is messed up in this RP. We might have to figure out how we can fix the time time problem globally...
Just add it to your arrival post

Is Holm's side of the island going to be exclusively controlled by Holm, or partially by Kytirome? Since Kytirome gets access to Soul-Mine's Mines and this is definitely the sort of Holm-Needs-Kytirome's-Army-For-Defending-The-Island-Against-Potential-Threats scenario that the initial deal had in mind. Not that the army thing applies if that alliance between Everhallow and Kytirome happens or one kicks the other off the island, which are the two most likely outcomes anyways. (For anyone else who's curious/confused, Kytirome had a deal with Holm where Holm was granted two of the three islands to the west of them.)

Edit: Huh, quoting between threats actually works. Who knew
If this is going to pan out how I think it will then all three nations will have equal access to the island with Soul-Hallow and Kytirome simply staking official territorial claim to half the island.

The half of the island that will be given to Holm will be controlled exclusively by Holm. Kytirome is just scouting it out and claiming the land for them. Once you can defend it yourself, Kytirome won’t even be on the island.

The way I see it, Holm will probably be cool with each nation taking a piece of the pie since they're already getting quite a lot for being the weakest of the three by far. Soul-Hallow is looking for a close and powerful alliance and also is giving a pretty large chunk of their territory away. Kytirome just wants more Buffer States between them and their southern enemies. So some middle-ground type of agreement could likely be made

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Oh, sorry. I did, infact, read that wrong. Edit; you may also want to delete the non-rp messages in the rp thread. Incase someone gets the wrong idea and reports your posts or something.

@LunarSilvally If you could do the part so the interaction with the villager that Korika is speaking to, it would be helpful.

Also, Kytirome sent the message to you that Il’vhin Gharde is a threat. Kiux and Kytirome are 2 unrelated nations, which have nothing to do with each other besides the fact that I am role playing both of them.

I’ve updated the map. Also, this is Kytirome’s current military after building it up:
Total Army for Kytirome:
20000 Light Peasant Swordsmen (the wealthier levies who brought their own gear)
20000 Light Peasant Hoplites (the levies who took gear supplied by the state)
10000 Heavy Pikemen
1000 Heavy Noble Cavalry
3000 Light Skirmisher Cavalry
6000 Archers
2000 Line Musket-men

62000 total troops (22000 standing army)
————————————————————————
Total Navy for Kytirome:
40 Cogs
20 Galleys
10 Barques

70 ships total (capable of transporting about 60000 troops)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Quick question, I had a plan that kind of suits Bam's stealthy nature, it involves rigging the wanted land to become unusable if he is beaten, would anyone have any plans on how to do this, or even if it is feasible in the time period.