• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed “The Isles of Wær” RP

She laid in bed with a fever as Dove was mostly taking care of her since that was all she had at a short notice. She saw Everest fly back again reading the note from Morai before placing the note down. "I suppose he is right....I am in the same position as...he is...I won't be able to sleep......as much even if I wanted to..." She said to herself before sleep took her due to her fever as Dove was watching her nonstop occasionally sleeping once in a while.

@DevVoid

The battleships from Il'vhin Ghardé were an immediately game changer. Not expecting an attack from outside the blockade, and too spread out to warn each-other of oncoming attacks, Balder's fleet were sitting ducks. The battleship cannons tore into the Hjarta blockade one by one, decimating the entire fleet and sinking it to the bottom of the sea. Now, the tides of the war conclusively turned, Einar's fleet set sail for Hjarta. Unlike Balder, Einar didn't have the patience for a prolonged blockade, and decided to take the fight straight to the heart of Hjarta.

With nearly Balder's entire army on his now-sunk galleys, he was completely defenceless. Einar's army marched through Balder's capital completely unchallenged. He arrived in the Hjarta council building to find it completely deserted, and Balder gone. That might be a problem, but one for him to solve in the future. For now, Einar was in complete control of two of Holm's islands, and with his newfound naval might, there was no doubt that the other two would soon fall to him.

That's what Balder thought too, which is why he immediately fled to Kari's territory upon discovering that his fleet had been sunk. Knowing that he could not win the war without his capital, he pledged himself and his remaining guard to serve Kari, because admitting defeat and pledging to serve a former enemy was infinitely better in his mind than letter Einar win. With that, Kari and Balder began preparing their desperate defence against Einar's oncoming navy.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Folks.
Need I remind you that controlling another person's character without their permission is autoing and is against our RP forum rules?
I've received multiple reports on this thread. Be more mindful of this or else.