• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The isle of armor Adventures

He was just getting off the sky transporter very happy and ready with his shinx, "Shinx were here!", He said happily his shinx was happy like his trainer aswell, "Shinx!", They went running out off the Station and saw new pokemon he had never seen, "Whats that pokemon?", He was confused, "Shinx?", his shinx was also confused looking at the galarian slowpoke.

Last edited:

MarshmallowCloud

Previously PrimarinaHatterne
Emilie descended her borrowed Corviknight gracefully, tenderly stroking her steel-plated cheek and wishing her well before the avian departed once again into the cloudless blue sky. A Lurantis, a Brionne, and an Alolan Ninetales all climbed off with her. The Lurantis and Brionne could barely contain their excitement, earning an earnest smile from Emilie, but her swaggering, sassy Alolan Ninetales kept her in check before she let go of herself. “Well, we’re here,” she confirmed, gazing out at the fields of odd Slowpoke. “But I wonder what those are. We didn’t have them in Alola.” She held the hand of her Lurantis, walking forward, before she crashed into a boy, who unbeknownst to her was Angel.

He Kept looking at the Slowpoke until he felt someone had hit him behind him, He looked behind seeing a trainer, "Hey there!, I Guess you accidentally crashed into me did ya?", His shinx got close to her pokemon and said hello, He was smilling at Emilie even tho not knowing her he was happy to see her.

MarshmallowCloud

Previously PrimarinaHatterne
“Tales!” Ninetales scolded her trainer. Her pristine white coat was never far from gorgeous during the daylight hours, and she took advantage of this, flaunting it like an intimidating iron sword. Meanwhile, Lurantis grabbed hold of her hand.

“I did,” she confirmed icily, before mock glaring at her Alolan Ninetales. “And Wisteria, quit being a brat. We’re only here so we can learn some new moves, right? So you’d better behave.” Twin cocoa braids draped over her shoulders and onto her waist, choppy, straight bangs puffed out in front. Thinking better of the situation, she stuck out her hand. “Emilie. Don’t forget the name.”

Aboard the Corviknight taxi, Ray could barely contain his excitement. Beside him, his Farfetch'd, Sheath, listened patiently. "Hey Sheath, I heard heard that the dojo here is a great place to train your Pokemon! There are so many talented trainers there - I hope we can stand up to them!" Ray said. Sheath just nodded politely, trying his best to ignore his trainer's ramblings. "I also heard that they have a weird version of Slowpoke-" As he was continuing his rambling, the distinct cry of a Corviknight erupted from above.

"Next stop, Armor Isle Station," the cabbie announced. "This is our last stop, so prepare for landing!" Ray trembled with excitement as the cab slowly came to a stop on the ground. Dashing out of the cab, he thanked the cabbie for his services. Making his way through the station, he finally entered the Isle of Armor. Mouth agape in surprise, he ogled at his surroundings. Strange Slowpoke with yellow heads, Jigglypuff, Buneary, Fletchinder, and a massive Wailord in the distance. This place was truly a haven for Pokemon capturing enthusiasts such as himself.

Sheath would stumble behind Ray, not able to keep up with his trainer. The first thing he noticed was two trainers, one with a Shinx and the other with a variety of Alolan Pokemon. He glared at the two judgementally, before Ray noticed them as well. "Look, other trainers. We should say hi!" Ray would make his way to the two and introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Ray. You two are trainers, right? Do you happen to know anything about those weird yellow-headed Slowpoke?" He asked with a smile. Sheath stayed behind his trainer, observing the situation.

Malcolm was too busy examining the Slowpoke to bring up any sort of small talk. "Most interesting, I ought to send these pictures to Professor Elm," he said while taking pictures of the Pokémon with his smart phone," Xatu, what do you think is going on? Xatu?" He looked around for his starter Pokémon, only to see it staring off into the sea somewhere. "What did I expect?," he grumbled. Malcolm noticed a group of three trainers clearly engaged in conversation. He felt a bit left out, but didn't want to send any sort of bad first impression so didn't say a word. Malcolm threw two Pokeballs into the air, and out came a Murkrow and Hoothoot. "Now, team, I'm expecting us all to be on our best behaviour while we're at this island." However, it appeared the two Pokémon were too preoccupied talking with other Pokémon on the seashore.

"Nice name!, My name is Angel", He shaked her hand hapilly, Shinx realized another trainer coming, "Shinx!", Angel then realized the other trainer, "Hello!, Im guessing your name is Jay heh.., also about these slowpokes if im correct these are galar slowpokes wich is why they have the yellow things on there head, i figured that out from looking at Emilies Ninetails, Its also diffrent then a normal Ninetails, But thats just a guess!", He Smiled happily, His Shinx went running to Jay's Flarfecth'd saying hello "Shinx".

"Tch. What's with all the noise?" a boy in a broad-brimmed hat complained, stepping forward. "Can't you see some of us 're tryin' to train?" He paused and looked over the group in front of him, inspecting each Trainer along with their Pokémon with a careful eye. "Not too terrible," he pronounced. "Y'all might be pretty good playmates fer Leavanny an' I." With that, a battle-worn Leavanny stepped forward, staying close to it's Trainer. "Call me Terry," the boy said, a mocking glint in his sharp purple eyes. He flicked the brim of his hat up slightly. "I bet we're gonna have a 'champion time' -or whatever that guy says- together."