1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open The isle of armor Adventures (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Jolteon BOI, May 25, 2020.

1. This roleplay is about a group of Rival's trying to beat the gym challenge's in kanto to become the new champion. Rules: 1:no over powered pokemon you are begginer, you start at palet town to get you starter you can use a pokemon you already had that isnt a starter, if you are not trying to be a trainer and just explore that is acceptable . 2: You cant use moves that some pokemon dont learn like for example " Shedinja use Close Combat" nothing like that, if you wanna use move's that you see in the anime that is fine. 3. dont swear in this roleplay. 4: you cant alway's win a battle so always say what hp your pokemon is at when someone attacks your pokemon.

Also this is a free roleplay for people that just wanna have fun without a leader so ill not be playing my own roleplay, also ill only accept 5 people to be more expirecied at pokemon so you can have final evolution pokemon but the others have to choose starters or pokemon you have like riolu, eevee, pikachu, stuff like that, you dont need to have a bio just the pokemon youll travel with and how you look like thats it.

#1 Jolteon BOI, May 25, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020
  2. Professor Owens

Professor Owens Previously Poke¥π|×✓®™Mon

Name: Austo Owens

Appearance: Austo has short dirty blond hair and blue eyes, he wears a black hoodie and jeans.
    he's a experience Pokemon trainer and champion.

Team:

Pokémon: Charizard
    Nickname: Flame
    Level: 98

Pokémon: Vileplume
    Nickname: none
    Level: 86

Pokémon: Salamence
    Nickname: Amber
    Level: 90

Pokémon: Staraptor
    Nickname: none
    Level: 83

Pokémon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Kirlia
    Level: 93

Pokemon: Zoroark
    Nickname: Shadow
    Level: 79

#2 Professor Owens, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Cmeriwether likes this.
  3. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Moved to the discussion board as this isn't an RP thread - it contains no in-character content, and that does not belong here.

Neither does the concept of 'HP' exist. This is an RP, not the games. Read the RP forum rules please.

Incidentally, please refrain from double-posting. You have an edit button. Use it.

4. i tried to deleat this when i read the rules but i cant since i dont do these thing can you just deleat it?

Cmeriwether likes this.