• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been washed up on an island with no food, no water and no sense of direction. You need to find a way off this island NOW!!
Rules: roleplay for a while until you get off the island, and you can use any Pokemon, but if it's a legendary/ mythical or type null or silvally, please explain ALOT about yourself in the 'other' section.

Bio template:

Pokemon:
Name:
Nature:
Other:

My bio :3

Pokemon: rockruff
Name: roco
Level: 13
Nature: naughty
Other: was washed up after trainer abandoned him.

Roco yawned, stretching out on the warm... wait, what? Sand?! He barked at the smooth sand underneath him, digging in confusion. "What?! Where am I?!" He growled, using rock throw on a nearby tree, causing coconuts to fall down.

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Name: Vapor
Level: 54
Nature: Brave
Other: Born on the island after parents swam away and never came back.

Vapor saw a tree break down. "Huh? What is that? There has never been any visitors before." She said confused.

She trotted over to the tree, seeing a Rockruff in the sand, looking at her curiously. She padded over to him.
"Uh.. who are you? Did you sail here or something? I don't see a Lapras or a boat anywhere." She said to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roco sniffed curiously. "Who are you?..." he asked, licking his sandy paws. "And, i don't actually know how I got here.." he grinned, continuing to clean himself.

"I'm Vapor. But thats odd, Pokemon usually don't just wash up here.. I guess it's new. I have been seeing ships in the ocean, but way far off in the distance so I don't attack them. Wait. should I trust you?" She said trying not to be confusing.

Pokemon: Braixen
Name: Tasuki
Level:19
Nature:Quirky
Other: Is a shiny (if thats ok).

A pokeball was floating in the water, slowly getting far and more far from the ship where it falled from, being pushed by soft waves.As one or two hours passed, the ball was getting closer and closer to an unmapped island in the middle of the sea.After some more time, the pokemon on it, a Braixen, woke up and released itself, as it desperately noticed the place where it was, so it started to swim, as it got hit by an enormous wave, that launched it to the surface of the island. "W-where am I?" The Braixen said after almost getting drowned.For a fire pokemon it wasnt really great the sensation of being all soaked.As it was walking, it noticed a Rockruff and a Vaporeon, and decided to approach, dramatically bowing. "Uh, excuse me, but where am I, and how close is this place to Kalos?I must find my trainer."

Last edited:

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Pokemon: Hydreigon
Name: Shadow
Level: 64
Nature: Lonely
Other: Is unconscious and washed up on shore

Slightly conscious, Shadow coughed up some water, "Could someone help me..." he shouted, before passing out.

Vapore watched the rockruff run today the tree. She saw the Braixen talking to her and the Hydreigon on shore. "Wow, there are a lot of you guys. And what do you mean trainer? There is no such thing as trainers on this island."

Vapor saw the unconscious Hydreigon. "Oh my, we must help him." She said to Braixen. "I'll go get some berries that should help."

"Oh great.Im lost.This can't be happening...And I have a contest to do with my trainer in one week!" Tasuki said as the Vaporeon asked his help, a hydreigon was laying in the sea. "Oh, what I gotta do?He is so heavy!" The Braixen said while trying to pull him. "Can't you use your water moves or something like that?"

"Well, don't you think my water moves would make it worse? And plus, my ice beam would make him weaker than before." She said to the Braixen. "Pretty much all my moves would hurt him."

Pokemon:drapion
Name:dragunov (based on a type of sniper)
Level:42
Nature:jolly
Other:had been on a boat to another region but cause of a storm it's on the island

*dragunov washes up on the island,his face in the sand,the he coughs out water and gets up* ugh,where am i? *he looks around and notices palm trees* did the boat sink!? *he yells*

Vapor was in the forest part of the island, with berries rapped by her tail to keep them from falling out. When she heard the yell of a Drapion, she was very confused. (Oh my gosh! There are a lot of new Pokemon coming to this island! What is up today!) She thought to herself. She went back to sandy part and dropped the berries by the Hydreigon, giving one to him. It was the kind that awakens Pokemon.

Nautilus

Shadow gobbled the berry Vapor was giving to him, restoring a portion of health. "Where am i?" he responds while attempting to get up, "ACHH" he yells in pain and collapses. "My wings are busted and my legs are injured" He tells Vapor.

"Oh!You woke up, that's great!And there are already a lot of pokemon that got here, that's strange." The Braixen got an idea. "Perhaps you could bring us away when your wings start to work again?"

Nautilus

"First off, my wings are busted, second, we are lost in the middle of the ocean." As he was telling the Braixen. Shadow managed to get into sitting position. "My name is Shadow, Shadow the Hydreigon." he told Vapor and Braixen, eating some berries afterwards.

Last edited:
"Why would you want to leave?" Replied Vapor. "This place is wonderful! There are so many berries and fruits that are very delicious! And, the island is free to roam around! There is no reason to leave!" Said Vapor as she looked around at all the pessimist faces. "I've lived here since I was an Eevee!"

Pokemon:Greninja
Name:Ken
Level:68
Nature:Quiet
Other:Has no trainer
Ken awoke on the shore and saw Shadow, immediately dashing back. "Huh?! Where am I?! W-who are you?! Where am I?" Ken said, looking through his bag. "Have you been stranded here?"

*dragunov gets up and heads to the nearest source of noise,which is a vaporeon* excuse me,do you know where we are? I ended up here

(Carlos, you should read the rules if you didn't before replying, because you gotta write in past tense.)
"Well, its because I have other pokemons to see, and my trainer!" The braixen said while siting in the sand, taking out his twig and setting up a small campfire. "We could do an signal smoke like this, but bigger."

(Oh,sorry) *dragunov had heard braixen and headed towards him,in which he was forced to move a decayed tree* hello? Is anyone there? *he asked,looking past the tree*

"Oh. Well.. I guess I got too happy about new friends." She said sadly. "It's about dusk. You guys should get some rest." She said glumly, walking back into the forest toward a bright blue lake, ignoring the new Pokemon behind her.

Nautilus

Shadow got up after resting and followed Vapor through the forest. "Where are you going?" he asked Vapor in a sore voice as she walked to a blue lake. "You've been here since you were young right?" He asked the Vaporeon.

"I'm going to the lake. And uh, yeah, I was here as an Eevee. So what?" She said without looking at him. She was now right at the border of the lake. She put her paw in it, instantly feeling soothed. She trotted inside and her bright blue fur started to glow brighter.

Nautilus

"Well you should know this island well." He told the Vaporeon. Shadow approached the lake slowly, stopping when he was close. "Why are you here anyway?" He asked Vapor questioningly. The Hydreigon would sit down due to how tired he was.

"I was born here, of course I know this island well. It doesn't matter though. We were all born somewhere, right?" She said while swimming around in the lake. "And even if I left, where would I go? I love it here. I have never had visitors, but you guys are planning to leave anyway, so why bother making friends?" She said stopping to float in the water for a moment.

Pokemon: Wolvenium
Name:N/A
Level:75
Nature:Mysterious
Other:A Legendary, very rare. This Pokemon has two heads with a gold ring around it. Its shaped like a huge dog, but gray, with galaxy-like circles on the top of the back, and the heads. Its quite mysterious, and it likes to trick people, and it's very hard to find. If you find this Pokemon, you would really like to use a Master-Ball, or use something really strong. This Pokemon is a Dark and Psychic type. Its well-known in most cities, but it tricks alot of people in cities. Thats all I can think of about this Pokemon. Its home is this island, and is rarely found.

The Wolvenium stares at Shadow, staying in the "shadows." (pun intended :3) He slowly moves a rock with Psychic, hovering it over Shadow. His eye flashes a faint blue, the rock, dropping onto Shadow. SLAM!!!!

Wolvenium speeds off in the shadows, seeing Vapor, and DraguNov. He smirks, moving a boulder over them, floating above them, with Psychic. "Hahaha.." He chuckles, as he lands the rock just one inch behind them.

(Nashai, please read the rules, you cannot double(or triple) post, and you must ask for being or having a legendary to the staff, and even more if it's a fakemon.)
Tasuki walked to where everyone started to go. "It's getting late, do you know where I can rest?" He talked to the Vaporeon, while taking some twigs for making other campfire.

Vapor turned in the water, just floating there. There were so many Pokemon approaching! They were planning to leave anyways, so why should she greet them? She was thinking to herself. "Personally, I like sleeping in the water or the trees, but you might not like that. Weird, but I guess a Pokemon has it's own opinion." She said quickly. She sighed and then said, "You can sleep in the field not too far from here. The grass is very soft there."

Pokemon: Meowth
Name: Hera
Level: 12
Nature: Relaxed
Other: Was supposed to be shipped to Unova but the ship crashed and everybody except Hera died.

Hera was on a ship being sailed to Unova until.. BAM! A rock crashed the ship, everybody except her. She scratch the box to get her out but it wasn't enough, she decided to think for a few minutes and she thought of a idea.

"Help! Somebody help!" She shouted and waited. She started to scratch the box again and it finally opened. She looked around and realized she was stuck in a small island with other pokemon.

Before dragunov could say anything,his sensitive hearing had managed to hear hera's yelling "what the?" Dragunov climbed over a tree he had toppled and came across the box with hera "oh thank goodness,there's someone else here,are you ok?"

"Who are you?" Hera asked, she looked at the crashed ship and saw pile of dead bodies of trainers and other pokemon on the ship.
"That was a trauma ride," Hera poked the box she was in "Atleast I'm safe.. "

Dragunov walked up to her "my name is dragunov,did you get stranded too?" He held his claw out to her so she can get out of the box "come on,we gotta get in a shelter,it's gonna be night soon" he tried to give a reassuring smile but it just came out as an awkward smile

Status
Not open for further replies.