• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island, under new management

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thank you." Charlie nods, their ears lifting up as they seemed to calm down a little. Their pawprints where still slightly visible in the dirt, and they started following them. "This way, I think."

Carlton stumbled back, startled by the creature that just jumped out and at the smaller one, and shocked as it started to fight back with... powers? Despite his fear, he was still visibly confused about the entire thing. It was clear to him now that wherever he was couldn't be called 'normal', or prehaps even safe either.

Cody looked down in the direction that Charlie had pointed out, noting the cat-like footprints in the dirt. The convict began to follow Charlie, keeping his eyes peeled on the ground for any sign of the necklace. For a few minutes Cody walked in silence, not having anything to say. In fact, Cody was more mentally kicking himself for going along with this. He wasn't a babysitter! This was dumb! Why was he doing this?! He should have just left the kid on their own.

Deciding he had enough with thinking about that, the convict decided to speak up to distract himself.
"So, uh... this necklace of yours. What does it look like?" Cody asked, scanning the ground.

Clarity was about to make a comment about it being her dream and maybe something about surgery when she was interrupted by a howling explosion from the bushes. It was headed right for her, or, rather, the Eevee in her lap. Who was no longer in her lap, she found, as it had leapt away and then came back to bite the werewolf-creature. That, however, was not enough to stop the momentum of the wolf from bowling Clarity over. Even though she hadn't been hit in the chest, there was yet another spike of pain there, and even though she was already shrieking in surprise and hurt, it got louder. And then, where there had been no cloud before, there was now a cloud... of what looked like cotton candy. And then the 'rain' started, pelting everyone with gummy bears.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S's jaws snapped over nothing, and the werewolf stood up, irritated. Seeing the small creature pounce, he put his arm in front of it, hissing slightly as it bit his arm. O.S grinned, bringing his paw over to snatch the creature before suddenly jerking.
Nope. It's my turn. Loufe commanded
The werewolf began shrinking, losing hair, and musculature, until in his place stood a normal, if a little tall, boy. Loufe sighed.
"Sorry about tha-owowowowow!" his apology was cut short by the realization that his arm was currently being gnawed on by the creature O.S tried to eat.
Oh the irony O.S said smugly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The Eevee let go of Loufe, backing up and glaring up at the offender. Her ears twitched as the gummy bear assault hit her head, bit still locked on to the changed creature, rather unsure how to treat the thing now.

Dark clouds could now be seen in the distance, threatening rain, as the faint sound of thunder could be heard from the storm on the horizon.

Northern Star looked up at the sky and saw the dark clouds looming overhead. It was strange to her, the weather changing on its it's own. Like if her kind weren't needed at all. It sent a shiver down her as she thought that before she regained focus. "Um, Kovich, I don't like those clouds. They seem, I dunno, rainy." She was unsure if her companion would acknowledge her statement. Out of all the people she could've been paired with, why did she get the person who hated her kind with a passion?

Edail looked at the clouds as she was working on her shelter. She decided she didn't have enough time to bult something nice, so she set her logs up teepee-style then sat continued working, ready to go inside at the first sign of a downpour. Especially if it would burn her flesh off or something. She hated it when that happened.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe sheepishly looked at the small creature and it's band of friends.
"Sorry about that. Um, I'm Loufe, nice to meet you all.That wolf that attacked you wasn't really me. I'll explain thoroughly later, but this should work." he spoke, pointing at his head.
Immediately, O.S spoke up. He sounded as if he had spoke aloud, although it was really Loufe transferring his thoughts via telempathy.
Stupid Loufe. Should've let me eat it. How are we going to survive now?
As if answering his question, a gummy bear hit Loufe's head. And another...and another.
"Wha? I don't-what." Loufe breathed, too surprised to speak.

A small light creature crawled along the trees. Something hit his head, and he caught it as it fell of him. It was interesting, being soft and faintly reminiscent of Baur. Soon enough, more of the things fell down. Despite their small size, the repeating impact of the strange things was starting to irritate Ori. He surried faster, until he found a clearing with many tree stumps. There was an odd looking shelter there, and the Guardian spirit scurried inside on all fours. He shook himself, and looked out the shelter, unaware of the being he passed on the way.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glanced back, looking up at the clouds, seeming to mull them over in his head for a second before looking back up at the hill "Its just some rain clouds, you won't melt" He said, not nearly concerned as his self asserted travel partner. "Natural to, not like your artificial pony weather."

The Eevee took a little while. though eventually discerning she was not going to be attacked again, she walked back over to Clarity, keeping an eye on the werewolf-man while she licked Claritys hand.

D

Deleted member 227971

“It looks a purple crystal, and it’s on a string. It glows as well.” They searched the sand for it, as much as Charlie hated the sand and the pungent, salty sea air they hated the thought of getting possessed again more.

Carlton looked up at the sky as he was pelted with gummy bears, shielding his eyes with his hand. “What the...” he muttered, before spotting the darker clouds on the horizon. He frowned. “If we’re stuck here, which for now I’m going to assume we are, then we should probably think of taking shelter before that reaches us.”

Northern Star narrowed her blue eyes then looked back at the storm. She didn't like it at all. "Are you sure we shouldn't look for shelter? What if it's really bad?" She then looked back at Eli for his side comment about the natural and her kind's weather. She honestly didn't understand it. She knew he disliked her kind to his very core, but thier weather as well? That seemed stupid. "What's wrong with the weather back home? Does everything have to revolve around your hatred of my kind?"

Edail returned to her makeshift tent to place down a few logs. While she was there, a bit of white caught her eye. Something was sleeping in her tent. Now, Edail was already on edge, being from a militaric society and fighting in a seemingly never-ending war had made her extremely cautious of absolutely everything. She narrowed her golden orbs and tried to see what exactly was in her tent. It was an odd creature, in her opinion. "Hey," she said, trying to grab it's attention.

After a short amount of walking, the pair had made it back to the beach. Cody hadn't been able to spot the necklace while they had been hiking on the trail, so hopefully it would be around here somewhere. The sooner they could find it, the sooner Cody could find someone else to dump this kid with. Maybe that goat lady would take him in. Although she had seemed a little stuck up, Cody had the feeling that she might be the type to take care of those that needed it. Or maybe Cody just wanted to get rid of the kid.

Cody was brought out of his thoughts as he felt something underfoot that wasn't sand. Moving his foot, the convict bent down and picked up what appeared to be a necklace. It was on a string, and had a purple crystal on it. As Cody inspected it, the crystal appeared to pulse and glow lightly.
"Hey, kid. Here." Cody said, gently tossing the necklace to Charlie. "That yours?"

@Finch~

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Probably." Loufe replied. "You willing to work with us O.S?"
...Fine.
Loufe grinned, before expanding back to his wolf form. O.S scratched his furry head and sighed.
"Can't believe I'm stuck helping these people." he grumbled as he walked over to a nearby tree and ripped it out of the floor, doing the same to another one soon after. He turned to face everyone.
"Well? You gonna help?"

Ori was startled by the approach. His bright fur bristled as he jumped slightly away. Unsure of what to do, Ori stood nervously, looking up at the female before him with a quizzical and fearful expression.

D

Deleted member 227971

Charlie smiled when they spotted the necklace in his hand, looking relived. "It is!! Thank you so much!" They caught it, putting it back on with a sigh. "I can't thank you enough - It'd be even harder out here without it."

"Right.., uh, then.." He started to head a little closer to the forest, stopping and waiting for Clarity and the eevee. "It'll be more sheltered in there. Safer probably too, we won't be out in the open."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over his shoulder “Now look who’s making assumptions, I just said it’s natural, and yours is not.” He looked ahead again “As much as I hate your kind, your control of the weather is useful enough.” He looked back up at the clouds “Though I find it immensely amusing that your kind runs with your tails tucked in between your legs whenever a natural cloud roll on through” he waved his hand at the clouds, though this would go unseen by northern star, his frown deepened. He pulled his necklace out with one hand, studying it with a hand, blowing out some kind of dust before letting it rest on his chest, not showing the extreme surprise he had show in his present company.

Cody let out an internal sigh of relief when Charlie confirmed that the necklace was his. Good. One less thing he had to worry about. That short term mission accomplished, Cody considered what to do next. It would probably be best to try to find his way back to civilization... But then again, this place seemed like it could be dangerous. With goat lady and cat kid, that made two out of the two people that he had met textbook weirdos. Who knew what other strange things were here.

As if to prove his point, the last bit of the gummy bear 'rain' reached Cody and Charlie, dropping gummy bears on them for only a few moments before dissipating. Cody picked one out of his hair, staring at it for a moment before shaking his head. This place was weirder by the moment. The convict glanced back at Charlie. This place held unknown dangers, and the last thing he wanted to do was to have to look after this kid as he searched for civilization.

"Alright, kid." Cody said. He had an idea. While that goat lady had seemed stuck up, she had also seemed the 'noble' type. So if Cody dropped this kid with her, she'd probably look after them. In fact, she'd probably insist on taking the kid from him on the terms of him being a criminal. Then Cody could just go on by himself once again and find the closest civilization, and get back to normal. Maybe he'd head back to prison. This break-out had been weird enough. "Follow me."

The convict started to make his way towards the direction he guessed Edail had gone. Glancing back at the kid, he couldn't help but to be a bit curious.
"So what is the deal with that necklace? Something that leans a lot to you?" Cody asked as he started to make his way back into the forest.

Northern Star walked in stunned silence for a moment. Eli wasn't hating on her due to her heritage for once. Maybe he was starting to warm up to her? She doubted it, though. She gave a sigh. "It's not that I'm afraid, it's that I'm worried about how bad it could be. What if it has extremely high winds? Or lightning strikes a tree and a fire starts, what then? That's what I'm thinking about, Kovich." She tilted her head, hoping he would look past his disliking of her kind. She didn't dare put she herself couldn't control the weather.

Edail looked at the creature and sighed. It was clearly afraid and she wasn't sure on how to help it. Maybe it was part of the local wildlife. Uncorrupted wildlife, that is. She gave a sigh and picked a few of the berries that were nearby. She was pretty sure the blue spheres were edible, and if they weren't, she would do whatever was in her power to help the creature. After, it seemed innocent enough. She rested the blue berries in front of the creature before walking away, continuing her work.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori paused as the woman left for a second, before returning with berries. Once the food was placed before him, Ori looked up to see her go back to whatever she was doing. The Guardian Spirit looked at the berries, still unsure. It didn't look like anything he's seen in Niwen or Nibel. The woman didn't look hostile, though. They're probably not poisonous. If she wanted to kill him, she could've done it then.
Man, Niwen really changed him. Now he assumes everything wants to kill him.
Ori held a berry and took a tentative bite. It didn't seem weird, so he dug in happily.
Once the small spirit had his fill, he once again looked over at the female, wondering what she was doing. He walked over to her side, headbutting her leg lightly to grab her attention and looked up at her curiously, without fear this time.

Clarity was still a little in shock from getting attacked and the strange gummy bear rain, so at first she just sat still, staring. The dream was certainly getting weirder. She wished it would just change to her winning a skating championship or hanging out with her friends at a slumber party, or really just something besides this. But it didn’t seem to be changing, besides the rain of gummies dissipating, and for some reason the others around her seemed willing to trust the person-wolf-thing that had just attacked her. She looked at the kid, the only other normal human she had seen so far in the dream, and started, “Uhh... safer? Why are you worried about it being safe? Besides the weird rain and stuff, and that monster thing that just attacked me, it doesn’t seem dangerous here... I’m just fine staying here, really. It probably won’t be too long until I wake up, anyways.” She glanced at the Eevee as well, and held out her hand. She wanted to pet it some more and enjoy being able to interact with it before the dream ended.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at the clouds, thinking to himself about what could happen, it honestly did not seem to bad, probably some heavy rain, but they should be fine enough, he thought about his reply for a moment. “Any fire would be put out by the rain most likely.”

The Eevee melted under the pets, laying down and happily pushing her head into Clarity’s hand.

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
As if he had just been born Pozha awoke lying on the ground. The feeling was a strange mix of confusing and knowing, like it had occurred before. He sat upright with but one word in his mind "Pozha" the only thing he remembered. He looked around at his surroundings seeing a beach lined with shells and starfish with crystal waves crashing along the sand. Palm trees blew in the slight breeze. He turned his head looking left and seeing the rays of sunlight pierce through the thick jungle creating the illusion of warmth.

Slowly Pozha lifted his legs and stood up. His body was weak and he would've fallen if not for the low hanging tree that acted as a seat to catch his fall. Slowly he made his way along the treelike to find some sense of where he was. He looked up to the coconuts hidden amongst the leaves longing to be eaten. He looked for something, anything he could use to knock that coconut down. He found a relatively large rock and using all the strength he could muster launched it up and into he air knocking the coconut from its perching place sending it tumbling to the ground.

Using the same rock he began to crack open the coconut for its sustenance. Once it had opened he slowly drank the milk inside and began to regain strength. Then he began to walk along the beachside looking for any sign of life.

Northern Star nodded. "That is true." She thought for a moment. She hated walking in silence with him. After all, she knew he disliked her entire kind for some unknown reason. Though, she honestly thought he was starting to like her though. She gave a sigh. "You know Kovich is kinda a weird name. Unless, you know, that is very common from where you're from." She gave a nervous chuckle before face-hooving. Why did she say such a stupid statement!

Edail looked down at her new friend. She smiled when she saw he was less afraid, though he still didn't speak. She gave a sigh. Communication was going to be very difficult. She pointed at her makeshift axe, then at the tree she was standing in front of, then her makeshift wooden tent. Hopefully the creature would understand. Hopefully.

D

Deleted member 227971

Charlie followed after Cody, unsure how to explain themselves. "Well, uhh... I can see ghosts. How I can is a long story, but this necklace makes it so that they can't see me. So I'm invisible to them. The reason why this is so important is because well.." They shivered, looking a little uneasy. "I've been possessed before. A few times actually. And it started to pretty much drive me mad." Charlie frowned. "Anyway, uh, where are we going?"

"Well warmth and shelter, for one, if we're unable to build something the trees will keep us from getting too wet." Carlton crossed his arms, looking partially annoyed. "As much as I hope this is a dream, I really don't think it can be. My Dad'll go mad when, if, I get home." He muttered.

Cody glanced back at the kid, and eyebrow raised. This kid could see ghosts? Really?
"We're going to find other people. You and I aren't the only people that woke up here. There's at least one other, a goat lady with armor and a large hammer. She doesn't trust me, which is a pretty good idea." Cody said, gesturing to his prison jumpsuit and shackles. "But she might be willing to help you." Cody said.

And make it so I don't have to look after you...

The pair made their way off the beach and into the woods. In truth, Cody was only guessing where he thought that Edail had gone, based on the direction that she had walked when she walked away from him.
"So, you can see ghosts? What do they look like, anyway?" Cody asked, pushing away some of the undergrowth. The convict paused. Not too far away, he could see the goat woman. It appeared she had constructed a make-shift tent of some sort, as well as a makeshift axe, and was attempting to chop down a tree.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not respond this time, he really did have to figure out where he was, reaching the highest point of the island, he looked back down all around, to his disappointment, it was still not high enough to see much of the island, he grabbed a low branch of a near tree, climbing up to get a better view, climbing up just in time to miss all the interesting events, such as the gummy rain or tree felling. He sighed as he jumped down, bending into a roll upon landing. He saw a small drop of in the land several feet away. Investigating the land feature, he found a small cave, big enough to shelter a good few people.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Watching her actions, Ori tilted his head, somewhat confused until he saw the axe and tree. His eyes lit up in understanding. He ran over to the tree, looking it over before summoning a thing, bright blade of light out of his palm. The guardian spirit swung it, cutting cleanly through the tree with ease. So clean, that the tree didn't tip over...at all. Oro pushed it, but despite his light abilities and agility, his size didn't allow for much physical strength. He looked over at Edail, silently asking for help.

Northern Star waited for Eli at the bottom of the tree he climbed, ponies not being very good at climbing trees due to the fact they didn't have opposable thumbs, or any fingers for that matter. She stepped back some when Eli jumped down, not wanting to be jumped on. "What did you see up there?" she asked, her head tilted. She honestly hoped that Eli wasn't the only person on the island, but she was starting to think he was. Sure, they were getting along, but she doubted it was going to last.

Edail watched the small creature and saw the small line that showed it was cut. She gave a smile and nodded to the creature before setting down her makeshift axe and picking up her hammer and not swinging too hard, as she didn't want to smash the tree in. The tree fell away from them and she set her hammer back down, using her makeshift axe to cut the tree into smaller parts to be used for building.

Cody kept his distance from Edail's camp, leaning against a tree and watching. She was attempting to cut down a tree with what looked like a makeshift wooden ax. It looked like the goat woman had made a small friend as well, a small creature. Perhaps it was something native to the island. Then again, when the convict thought back he wasn't sure he had seen any other creatures on this island. So perhaps this was also something that had just woken up here.

There was a sudden flash of movement from the small creature, then Cody watched as the small creature attempted to push the tree. They were nowhere close to cutting down that tree, what was the creature doing? Edail took her warhammer and smacked the tree, knocking it down. It appeared to have been cut already?! Had that small creature cut that tree? Now this was a bit more interesting. Grinning, he took a gummy bear and popped it into his mouth before deciding to let himself be known.

"Working hard, goat lady?" Cody called over to Edail.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori climbed on the fallen tree, studying Edail's actions. Seeing her cut it apart into smaller pieces, Ori decided to follow suit, summoning another Spirit edge. A sudden voice surprised him, and Ori scampered behind Edail, peeking from behind her. He tilted his head at the two new appearances, before looking at Edail to see if they were trustworthy.

"A dream?" O.S snorted. "Call me crazy but-oh wait, you're the crazy one." He motioned around their area. "Look around lady. This 'dream' is awfully realistic, ain't it? That's cause it's not, interestingly enough."
The werewolf sighed pointing at Carlton. "Kid's sane enough. Unless you're all capable of digging large dens like yours truly, I suggest you make some sort of shelter."

D

Deleted member 227971

"What do you mean?" They sounded confused. "They just look like they would if they weren't dead. Except all greyish and see-through-ish." Charlie quieted down when they reached the camp, watching with intetrest.

"Hate to break it from you, but if the last ten minutes haven't made it clear there's no way this is a dream. As odd as it may feel. It's too.. too real. I've had realistic dreams before, but never like this." Carlton shook his head. "Come on, all of you. If there's a way off this place I doubt it'll be easy to get it on our own."

Edail looked at Cody then glared. "I thought you went out on your own, criminal." She picked up her war hammer as her golden orbs narrowed. "Are you here to turn yourself in for the Light to judge? It is merciful, so you know. There have been an instant where it even taken a member of the Legion in and gave him a new path." She glanced over at the cat-person then frowned. A child with a criminal. That wasn't good at all. She gave a sigh. "A storm is coming in, I assume you want shelter for it. Use the wooden tent I built while I make another one. Criminal, I guess I misjudged you. Unless this child just stumbled upon us." She gave a warm smile before getting back to making a temporary shelter.

Cody rolled his eyes when the goat lady began to preach at him once again. Still, from what it sounded like she was okay with the pair of the staying with her for now. The criminal narrowed his eyes at the goat lady when she mentioned she misjudged him.
"Hey, don't be so quick about that." Cody said to Edail. Crossing his arms, it was clear that Cody felt a bit irritated by that comment. He kept telling himself that he didn't pick up the kid because they 'asked nicely' or 'needed help'. It was purely selfish reasons, no other.

Cody could hear a slight rumble of thunder, and looked up to see the storm in the distance. For some reason, Cody was getting the feeling that this wasn't going to be another gummy bear shower. The criminal then looked back at the small shelter Edail had put up, then to the goat lady as she began to put up another one. Part of him wanted to just go and sit in the shelter, but he found himself walking over to help Edail with her shelter. Of course, it wasn't because he thought she needed help. Obviously, it was because if something happened to the goat lady in the storm, he wouldn't be able to drop the cat kid with her. And if he couldn't do that, the cat kid would probably be nothing but a pain in the ass as Cody looked for civilization. At least, that's what Cody kept telling himself.

The convict looked over to Charlie and gestured to the shelter.
"You should probably buckle up, kid. It looks like this one is going to be intense." Cody said to Charlie.

Using his immense strength, Cody began to help Edail with moving some of the more heavier pieces of log and wood.

Edial couldn't hold back a smile. "Oh really, then why are you assisting me when I told you to take shelter?" She found it difficult not to think the criminal was just appearing to be difficult, especially since he took in a kid. Why wouldn't she reconsider her previous judgement? She wasn't afraid to admit she was wrong. Especially when the criminal was helping her. The criminal. That name certianly wasn't very appealing. Nor was Lawbreaker. She needed something better to call the chained person in front of her. "I wish to know your name, chained-one," she said matter-of-factly.

Cody glanced over to Edail, noticing the goat lady's smile. An ugly feeling began to well up in his gut as he looked away, a scowl creeping across his face. What did she think she was doing, looking at him like that? He preferred it when she looked at him like he was. A criminal. He just had to keep telling himself that.

The convict continued assisting in making a shelter for Edail, actually making the already-made shelter bigger so the group could stick together.
"Cody." The convict said, keeping his back to Edail. "It's not from the goodness of my heart, that's for sure."

Edail chuckled. "I'm sure it wasn't. After all, only the selfish help others even when it would be better for them to simply not help at all." She looked at their handiwork, noting it was almost finished. "Besides, Cody, just about everyone has a little bit of the Light within them. You just are trying to deny yours." She smiled at him, chuckling. "It's rather funny, to be honest, trying to deny that you have a heart." She placed the last log down before ducking into the shelter. "Anyway, my name is Edail, one of the Lightforged."

Northren Star gulped. Nothing? That meant they were stuck out there in the upcoming storm. She looked at Eli worriedly as he gathered wood. "Are you making a shelter? How can I help? Unless you don't want me to help." The white pony didn't know about the cave at all. She thought they were stuck out here, only Eli being her companion.

"Will you shut up?!" Cody snapped at Edail, turning to face the goat lady. The convict followed after Edail, scowling towards the warrior. The ugly feeling in his gut had ignited into anger, and the large human looked down at Edail. He hadn't felt this way since... well, since Guy had approached him during one of Cody's break-outs. Cody approached the goat woman, standing uncomfortably close in this small makeshift hut, and grabbed her arm.
"Listen to me, woman. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. I don't know anything about this 'Light' you talk about, and I don't want to know. But get it through your thick head, what ever I do now, I do for me! You got it?" Cody hissed at Edail.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori turned back and forth, studying the interaction between his new friend and one of the new arrivals. He didn't really understand, but ended up giving a small giggle as the new person's explosion towards Edelai's smug comment, despite the language barrier. However, he wasn't done, and Ori jumped as he grabbed Edail's arm. WIth a small "eep", he climbed her back and onto her head, shooting out a small Spirit Edge from his palm and holding it in front of Cody's face. Ori stared at him somewhat coldly, trying to hide his nervousness but failing. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't want any fighting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli threw some wood in the cave “If you really want to help, you can find wood and food, don’t expect me to congratulate you on it though.” He turned and scanned the area, spotting some thick moss on a fallen tree, tearing it off the wood, he put it in a separate pile. He continued to make these trips, the rain now reaching the island as it began to lightly rain.

Edail stared back at Cody, unflinching. "You're right, I don't know you. I don't know what you did during my thousands years of fighting an seemingly endless war against the demons of the Burning Legion. I don't know your friends. I don't know what you did to earn your chains. I don't know why you are so intent on standing alone, no matter how weak it actually makes you. I don't know any of that. But I do know you helped me when you could've left me and my new friend do it alone. I know that you helped a child, even if it placed you in a vulerable position. And I know that you are smart, seeking me and my friend when you had to care for the child. Now, I don't want to fight you. The Light is strong with me, as I was reborn in it. Infused with it to protect me from the corruption of Fel." She jerked her arm back and sat down then took off her helmet, her short blonde hair falling down, part of the right eye getting covered.

Northern Star nodded before trotting off to gather what Eli asked to get. If it were a swamp, she would excel at the task he asked her to complete. However, they were in a forest. Using her magic, she picked up a few branches and berries before trotting back to where she last saw Eli. She still didn't know about Eli's cave, otherwise she would've placed what she found in there. "I got some of the things you asked for, Kovich. Where should I put them?"

Cody blinked as the small creature jumped up onto Edail's head, summoning what looked to be a blade made of energy. He hadn't expected that, but wasn't too fazed. When Edail tugged her arm away, Cody let it be pulled out of his grasp. To be honest, he didn't understand half the things that Edail was saying and he didn't want to. But what he did understand, he didn't like. Cody glared down at the goat woman as she took off her helmet, revealing normal hair... and a pair of goat horns. It wasn't too unexpected, as she had goat legs. Why wouldn't she have goat horns? The convict merely huffed and shook his head, moving over to the side of the shelter closest to the entrance and sitting down. The convict watched as the storm slowly began to come in, watching the forest around them as well. Stupid woman. What did she know?

Cody's brooding was interrupted at a rather unusual sight. Something... white, moving through the forest. Cody rubbed his eyes, not quite sure what he had gotten a glimpse of. It had been smaller, whatever it was, but he hadn't really seen it that well. Whatever it was, it had already left before Cody had the chance to say something. Perhaps he had just imagined whatever he had seen.

Last edited: