• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island Challenge Discussion

Being a excellent and popular show, "The Island Challenge" is renowned for its large prize, chance for people to grow, and even more possibilities. So, it's a lucky coincidence you've been invited for this season! Note we're human in this.
What it is
Not like the Alola Island Challenge, there's no trials or travelling. Instead, you get given 3 Pokemon and you get assigned challenges every now and again, and you train/bond/explore in the meantime. As for the challenges, I will explain what's going on then give a choice: but they're simply numbered. Also, only the numbers will be shown. No brief explanations.
Example:
1. OK Choice
2. Good Choice
3. Bad Choice
*player picks 2*
*I write the conclusion for what number they chose*
This affects whether a challenge is successful or not. The person with the most challenge victories wins!
Form
Full Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Team (Edit in once your team is revealed by me.):
Backstory (Optional):
Other
Afterword
This being my first RP that I've made, I only hope people find it interesting. So, I just really want a nice group here. Alright, I'll leave you guys to join!

Full Name: Bryon Jones
Appearance: Small and chubby. Has deep black eyes and jet black hair. He wears Suspenders and a yellow shirt. He wears dark blue jeans.
Personality: He is really nice. He likes to play games but often dozes off. He
Drip the Dratini (F) (Shed Skin)
Ty the Shiny Tyrouge (M) (Guts)
Peck the Pidove (F) (Big Pecks)
Backstory (Optional): He was bullied by his older twin brothers, but after they moved out he lived a regular life.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Why not?

Full Name: Danielle "Dani" Greene
Appearance: Dani is a tallish girl with a slim build. She's a brunette with green eyes, and pale skin. She usually wears a dark green hoodie with blue jeans.
Personality: An excitable girl who can be quite competitive, and loves to win. She can get a little discouraged if she loses. Dani's also spontaneous and isn't too scared to take risks.
Team:
Heli The Helioptile (F) (Dry Skin)
Dune The Larvitar (M) (Guts)
Frost The Shiny Eevee (M) (Adaptability)
Backstory (Optional): N/A
Other: N/A

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Full Name: Kiki Evans
Appearance: Standing at the diminutive height of 5'2, she has very pale skin with a freckled face and green eyes. She has brown hair that is always worn up in two buns on either side of her head. Typically, she wears her trusty pair of glasses, due to her nearsightedness. She usually wears a pink t-shirt beneath a pair of denim overalls and baby-blue running shoes.
Personality: Shy and sweet, Kiki's a very kind and loving person. She tends to keep to herself, and rarely initiates conversation - but once you talk to her about something she loves, she'll talk for hours. She often puts others before her own safety, and is very selfless. Her self-confidence is somewhat low, and she tends not to take leadership roles.
Puff the Minccino (Female, Ability: Technician)
Spike the Nidoran (Male, Ability: Poison Point)
Sol the Shiny Abra (Female, Ability: Magic Guard)

Full Name: Luna Novis
Appearance: Luna stands at an above-average height of 5'7. She has long pale-blonde (almost white) hair and grey eyes, with tiny lavender streaks in her hair. Her skin is very pale, for reasons unknown. She typically wears a white short-sleeve knitted sweater with a baby-blue skirt and white boots.
Personality: Just like her last name implies, Luna is... strange. She has an airy and carefree personality, and is very soft-spoken. She rarely speaks unless she is spoken to, and always has a serene smile on her face. Just like the ghost-types she trains, she's a very mysterious and cunning girl with plenty of battle prowess hidden beneath her reclusive exterior.
Lily the Buneary (Female, Ability: Run Away)
Aeris the Shiny Torchic (Male, Ability: Speed Boost)
Tesla the Pichu (Female, Ability: Static)
Other: She is specialized in training Ghost-types.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah, this'll be an interesting one! (looks like Kiki's gonna need some TMs... Abra can't exactly do much in battle lol)

Here are the nicknames chosen (I'll edit this into my post as well):

Lily the Buneary (Female, Ability: Run Away)
Aeris the Shiny Torchic (Male, Ability: Speed Boost)
Tesla the Pichu (Female, Ability: Static)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Full Name: Loki Oskar Primus
Appearance: Loki is of average height, with an overall general physique. He has jet black hair and green eyes as well. He wears a snowflake embroidered chullo and a nice winter scarf, both with a black, grey, and white colors. He wears a winter coat, with grey and white patterns on it. Underneath that he wears a plain grey short-sleeved shirt. Loki wears denim jeans and grey sneakers.
Personality: Loki has low self esteem, tending to stick to routine rather than difference. He has a very negative attitude normally, though with Pokémon, his personality shifts completely. Merely just seeing one of those creatures makes him feel confident and supported, diving headfirst into action if he has one on his side.
Backstory (Optional):
Other: None

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
So I’m going to name the Litleo ‘Flambeau’, with the ability Rivalry, the Axew will be named ‘Timber’ with Mold Breaker, and the Magby will be ‘Mallard’ with Flame Body.

Full Name: Kiki Evans
Appearance: Standing at the diminutive height of 5'2, she has very pale skin with a freckled face and green eyes. She has brown hair that is always worn up in two buns on either side of her head. Typically, she wears her trusty pair of glasses, due to her nearsightedness. She usually wears a pink t-shirt beneath a pair of denim overalls and baby-blue running shoes.
Personality: Shy and sweet, Kiki's a very kind and loving person. She tends to keep to herself, and rarely initiates conversation - but once you talk to her about something she loves, she'll talk for hours. She often puts others before her own safety, and is very selfless. Her self-confidence is somewhat low, and she tends not to take leadership roles.
@Captain Cardboard You should ship her with Drake so he can sing "Kiki do you love me"

@E.K.A.N.S. Lol, haven't heard that meme in a while. Unfortunately, Drake's not really one for Pokemon RPs :(

Still, this RP looks pretty interesting! I might make a char soon. From what I can understand, this is an RP about a reality show, kinda like Survivor, right?