• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heheh... Now this sounds like the kind of humor I'd come up with ^^

You just know I can't wait for the next comic :)

Hey, thanks, guys. Always nice to see a new face around, Roach, particularly one who actually follows the rules of grammar and the English language. :wink:

Issue 21 - Never Gets a Break
hhappyist21.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh... I just read that new one seconds at TT. After Kirby said that bit about there being no plot I started wondering how Blue would react, too. Good show! ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nice "HOLD IT!" :wink:

I'd like the know the same thing as the comic disclaimer. Although, considering all the funky things that have happened thus far in this comic it's not too surprising. Everything in the world exists to piss off Blue and taunt the cultists :p

Ever considered having this hosted by Charms? It's not like you'd have to stick to any strict updating schedule, you'd just have a way to keep all the comics together and easy to navigate :)

Before anyone asks, I do in fact have an idea of where I'm going with this. And boy, will it be a doozy.

And not everything exists to piss off Blue. Several of the things are in fact commissioned by Blue to take out a cultist. So there. :p

And it is something I'm considering. I'd have to make up a background, banner, etc. first, though.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
"TheBlueAvenger said:
And it is something I"]

I'm more than happy to do that for you. Also easier that way for me to keep track of things. All you'd have to do is give me a general idea and then feedback on what I do. ^^

It's entirely possible that the cultist is wrong.

I could also go into the differences between "screw" and "piss off," but I think that would largely be unnecessary. ;P

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
TheBlueAvenger said:
It's entirely possible that the cultist is wrong.

I could also go into the differences between "screw" and "piss off," but I think that would largely be unnecessary. ;P

Especially since it was just my choice of words and could easily replace it with about 20 other variations, the best being "f*** 'over" ;)

As for the cultist being wrong, when are they ever wrong? ^_~
*Don't answer that :p*

As always, can't wait for the next addition, TBA ^^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'm reminded of the 8-Bit Theater...

Funny stuffs. Keep 'em coming!

And I love the slap marking on Blue's face.

I will admit that 8BT was a large part of my inspiration. It was the first webcomic I read regularly.

Heh, I thought the slap mark was a nice touch.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Is dying here*

The hotel blocks out photobucket, meaning none of the strips will work! This is now the second new one I can't view ;__;

Oh well... Only a few more days now...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Giggles at the mini-Marx*

*Becomes very disturbed that Marx can actually be considered "cute"*

*Realizes this is normal for her*

^^

It's good to be back in Canada ;__;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So... Just so great XD

Never seen a KA-MACE before. Poor Blue, but ya gotta love that strange chick and teh cultist *glomps mini-Marx* ^_^

Well, the strange chick, as you so eloquently put it, gets some good screen time in...

Issue 31 - His Train of Thought Derailed

hhappyist312dc.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Strains to see what Blue's actually saying*

Damn you. At least I could make the majority out :p

If it makes you feel any better, all of the stuff that Blue's saying is one connected story - you can make it all out if you try hard enough.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Checked it out. Looking good ^^

Now you can update the link in your sig with a working url ;p

So... When's the next strip expected? ;)