• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Inner Image

What do you see when you look at your signature Pokemon?

When I look at Seviper, I see a work of art. Not just it's design, but the patterns and such. I'm a big fan of art. |D;;;

What do you see in your Pokemon?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Depends who I'm looking at. If it's Charizard then I see memories of my childhood and the Pokemon I laughed at and dreamed of training and owning if Pokemon were real. xD

If its Jolteon, I see speed and power and a brave dog like Pokemon ♥

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
When I see Infernape I see a proud warrior monkey descended from the Great Sage Equaling Heaven, Sun Wukong. I see a monkey whose fiery spirit burns on his head with intense passion! I see an extension of my very being! I see Infernape for they are: awesome. :)

Solrock, so I see a lot of obvious imagery and there is the mysterious idea to go with them too. Where did they come from, things like that.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm. I guess when I think about Raichu I'm given the impression of a quirky rodent that is generally friendly but also has a stubborn side. Its agile, proud of its power, and can either be very loyal/loving or utterly hateful depending on how you treat it (just like a real rodent xD).

When I look at a Whimsicott, I get the impression of a being that likes to have fun, cause mischief and gets away with it because it's adorable (not that I cause mischief lol). While it's not an offensive powerhouse, it can support it's teammates in a variety of ways ♥

Demelza said:
If its Jolteon, I see speed and power and a brave dog like Pokemon ♥

Me too, except I also see him as being hyper :3

If I were to look at Garchomp, however, I see power and strength that has been feared since the dinosaur ages, but also a courageous side that won't let any harm come to his comrades. I also see an all purpose mode of transportation ♥ *shot*