• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Inked Hearts

Kind of a random thing, but thought I'd suggest some writing exercises. These can help unstick you, if you're in a tight spot, or you can just do them if you're bored:

1.) Describe a scene in as much detail as possible...From a blind person's perspective. Ergo, you can describe everything EXCEPT what they can see.

2.) Think about your favourite food. Now write a passage about it to make it sound like the most disgusting thing ever.

3.) Write a happy story about a pokemon you don't like.

Sorry for the delay. Anyways, welcome @Crims0n to the Inked Hearts.

And for a bounce off of what @Lunar Emperor said one trick I do, as a comedic author, is pick a funny idea and roll with it. She how far it goes.

So it’s a bit late on Monday, but it’s still Monday for 40 minutes. So I need to get this done.

Anyways I spun the wheel and the one selected was......................

https://pokecharms.com/series/batman-eternal.4946/ By @Mockingchu. The only non-pokemon one on the list, at the moment. Anyways, go check it it’s pretty good.

Attention all Inked Heart Members. It’s growing near to the den of the festival and we will be in charge of judging it. However if you’re going to participate in it, hurry up and finish. Remember it has to be a new written work. Details are here. https://pokecharms.com/threads/inked-hearts-annual-writers-festival.17846/

As for the story of the week, I’m going to disband it. It gets hard to update them weekly with my schedule and I’ve gotten far behind. And it seems not many people acknowledge them. So I wil disband it. However we still will keep the archive so we will have a collection of our stories, we just won’t spotlight random ones.

And if you have any ideas for the guild’s improvement, speak up and say something. Just because I’m in charge doesn’t mean that everything is up to me. Everyone’s ideas matter and are useful. Most of yours are probably better then most of mine. :D