1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "If Pokemon Were Real" Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Animefan1, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's to Pokecharms !
    This is my 3rd official online-forum game and I'm glad it is !
    The last 2 : Pokemon Forum Story and Who's That Pokemon Riddle Game were big hits , I guess :) .
    Thank you all for helping them stay at the top ! ;D

Okay this is how the game works .
    List random facts about the world and daily life that would've been true
    If Pokemon were real .
    Here , I'll start !

____________________________________________________________________________________

If Pokemon were real , then everyday would be an adventure !
    A simple walk at the park would turn into a somewhat-epic battle .
    Mowing the lawn would be an interesting meeting with a Caterpie !

2. If pokemon were real then everyone would be either a Poketrainer , ranger , professor , or snatcher

3. If pokemon were real then no one would be using planes to get to places anymore

4. if pokemon were real i would be a water and ice type gym leader!that would be awsome!then i would have battle with animefan1!

~flutter shy~

#4 flutter shy, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  5. If Pokemon were real, I probably wouldn't have time to watch anime.

6. If pokemon were real then I wonder if we would have pokemon training schools instead ?

7. If Pokemon were real, I'd get my friend to stop bugging me to watch whatever video by telling her I'd set a Gardevoir on her!

8. If Pokemon were real, there would be a LOT of lazy people. Think about it. A lot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Pokemon were real we would have more friends. :D

10. If Pokemon were real, I probably wouldn't be feeling so much like the hopelessly depressed character in any story or show...

11. If Pokemon were real, I would blow ALOT of stuff up! >:D

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If pokemon were real... 2girls 1 cup would be 2 Lopuny 1 berry :-X

#12 Anonymous, Dec 28, 2010
  13. Haha :) keep up on the awesome comments , guys .

If Pokemon were real then I would use an Aipom to reach the top shelf at grocery stores :D

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Pokemon were real there would be ads in the paper about Pokemon food.

15. If Pokemon were real, the NPA (National Pokemon Association) would be founded to let people battle, though you'd probably need a liscence to do so.

16. If pokemon were real then life would be so much easier ;)

17. If Pokemon were real, my Mum wouldn't have to do housework, because we have loads of Rotom forms. (Fridge Rotom, Microwave, etc.)

18. If Pokemon were real, then I'd have a really awesome reputation, and I wouldn't be bound to this one town.

19. If pokemon were real then when we would get sick , everyone would be eating eggs instead of medicine xD (Chansey)

20. If pokemon were real then there would be no use for cars planes and trains we would all just use pokemon to get everywhere Global warming crisis solved ^_^

21. If pokemon were real, a LOT of people would die by enraged pokemon, a lot of people would be unemployed, a lot of people would lose stuff (they let you into their house D: ) and we'd have major sanitary issues (Where are the toilets, pray tell?)

22. If Pokemon were real, the TrashMen would be the Yabukuron Men.

23. If Pokemon were real, there would be a lot more burned buildings...
    If Pokemon were real I'd never need to cut my hair again. My Scyther would do it for me.
    If Pokemon were real, it's possible that other animes would be real too, and if they were, I'd be ecstatic.

24. If Pokemon were real...
    "Hey Mum, what's for dinner?"
    "Roast Farfetch'd, with added leek!"

25. If Pokemon were Real...
    Tons of 10 Year Olds would be walking around in tall grass...

26. if pokemon were real then i would make accesories for the girl pokemon.like kirlia or gardivor

27. If Pokémon were real, I would need Running Shoes to run.

28. if Pokemon were real then time traveling would finally be possible .

29. If Pokemon were real, I'd be enraged over the fact that the one anime that had to become real was the suckiest, least magical one. And then I'd get Celebi or Dialga or Palkia or something to help me go to the world where a different anime was real.

30. If Pokemon were real, nobody would mow their lawns.

31. ^ True

IPWR (Go-Go Acronym!) Creepy woman with pink hair would work in hospitals, and ask you to come again.

32. Haha :) @ToadDude . Right on with the acronyms !

IPWR then I wonder which ones would be edible ...?

33. @Kai_kawaii- Thanks. and a good Tauros Burger sounds good now.

IPWR, PC would be WAY more useful.

34. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If pokemon were real... the Day-care man would be arested for using Dittio to breed :o

#34 Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010
  35. IPWR then instead of guns and tanks , people would be using Venusaur and Blastoise

36. IPWR then all the scientists would be named after trees and 2 dorks with red and blue hair would be chasing a kid around for years

37. IPWR a lot of kids would be uneducated

38. IPWR, A LOT of kids would be dead by know...

39. IPWR the world would be more united, as well as form a group to murder anyone saying they have "Comfy shorts" or "a top percentage Rattata".

40. If Pokemon were real... all PokeMarts near Pokemon Centers would be sold out of pink hair dye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.