• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The "If Pokemon Were Real" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to Pokecharms !
This is my 3rd official online-forum game and I'm glad it is !
The last 2 : Pokemon Forum Story and Who's That Pokemon Riddle Game were big hits , I guess :) .
Thank you all for helping them stay at the top ! ;D

Okay this is how the game works .
List random facts about the world and daily life that would've been true
If Pokemon were real .
Here , I'll start !

____________________________________________________________________________________

If Pokemon were real , then everyday would be an adventure !
A simple walk at the park would turn into a somewhat-epic battle .
Mowing the lawn would be an interesting meeting with a Caterpie !

M

MyStrawberryDeath

If pokemon were real then everyone would be either a Poketrainer , ranger , professor , or snatcher

if pokemon were real i would be a water and ice type gym leader!that would be awsome!then i would have battle with animefan1!

~flutter shy~

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

If pokemon were real... 2girls 1 cup would be 2 Lopuny 1 berry :-X

Haha :) keep up on the awesome comments , guys .

If Pokemon were real then I would use an Aipom to reach the top shelf at grocery stores :D

A

Anonymous

If Pokemon were real there would be ads in the paper about Pokemon food.

If Pokemon were real, the NPA (National Pokemon Association) would be founded to let people battle, though you'd probably need a liscence to do so.

If pokemon were real then there would be no use for cars planes and trains we would all just use pokemon to get everywhere Global warming crisis solved ^_^

If pokemon were real, a LOT of people would die by enraged pokemon, a lot of people would be unemployed, a lot of people would lose stuff (they let you into their house D: ) and we'd have major sanitary issues (Where are the toilets, pray tell?)

If Pokemon were real, there would be a lot more burned buildings...
If Pokemon were real I'd never need to cut my hair again. My Scyther would do it for me.
If Pokemon were real, it's possible that other animes would be real too, and if they were, I'd be ecstatic.

If Pokemon were real, I'd be enraged over the fact that the one anime that had to become real was the suckiest, least magical one. And then I'd get Celebi or Dialga or Palkia or something to help me go to the world where a different anime was real.

A

Anonymous

If pokemon were real... the Day-care man would be arested for using Dittio to breed :o

IPWR the world would be more united, as well as form a group to murder anyone saying they have "Comfy shorts" or "a top percentage Rattata".

Status
Not open for further replies.