• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Ice Cream Thread!

Favorite ice cream flavor

• Total voters

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
DELICIOUS ICY GOODNESS.:love:

Well, got that out of my system. Anyway, to the point. What flavor of delicious icy goodness do you like?

Personally, I go for Rocky Road. MARSHMALLOW SWIRLS QHNIFCQTRQBEJW

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Before I answer, I'd like to point out that your scope is limited. There are many, many more ice cream flavors in existence than what you've got listed. Since there are so many, I advise the use of an Other option for those of us that like flavors not mentioned. :)

That said, I have two flavors I like. Cookies and Cream is the first and the second is Sea Salt Ice Cream. Yes, sea salt ice cream is a thing. I've made it myself dozens of times and it tastes simply divine! ♥ Cookies and Cream is also amazing to the taste buds!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I can't decide between Cookies and Cream or Vanilla.
If only we can pick 2~
Oh well. Vanilla it is.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Orange Sorbet be my favorite forever~ I love sorbet flavors in general. XD

I also prefer frozen yogurt over actual ice cream any day now (unless the ice cream is Blue Bell. If it's Blue Bell, I want Homemade Vanilla.) Regarding FroYo, my favorite flavors are birthday cake, mint chocolate chip, vanilla, and chocolate. And I guess raspberry. And any sorbet flavors the place offers. Really, it's hard for me to dislike a flavor XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Mint chocolate chip is fucking amazing and I really wish it was more prevalent here. Otherwise I really like various coffee-based flavors... and really a lot of other things, depending on my mood at the moment.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm not the biggest fan of Ice Cream *is bricked* but if I do have one I always have chocolate, so that's my favourite. I feel like it's a hollow vote though, as due to the fact I never choose to eat Ice Cream I haven't really tried many flavours and therefore can't really say xD Cotton Candy sounds like an amazing Ice cream, I'd try that for sure!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I love both mint chocolate chip and cotton candy ice cream (much ♥ for both of them) but I have a massive weakness for anything peanut butter. If an ice cream has a peanut butter base and/or peanut butter cups/chunks in it I'll typically ignore everything else. A local franchise called Cows has a flavour of ice cream they've dubbed "Peanut Butter Cup Cup", which is made up of peanut butter ice cream, mini peanut butter cups, chunks of chocolate and something they call "Moo Crunch" (which I assume is caramel or butter toffee bits), and it's bloody amazing. Hands down the best peanut butter ice cream I've ever tasted. :love:

I love Cookies & Cream! :D I love all the big cookie chunks in it! My second favourite is Moose Tracks (Yes, it's a thing.) It's a combo of chocolate, peanut butter, and fudge! It's pretty chocolatey, but amazing.