• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Hotel (disscusion thread)

Favorite Slasher Franchise

• Nightmare on Elm Street

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday the 13th

• Halloween

• Texas Chainsaw masacare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
( Actual RP:http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-hotel.14001/ )
Welcome to the Bakers Inn one of the most prestigious hotels in Columbus Georgia. known for it's five star employees, a big pool, continental breakfast, and Murder. Now you must uncover who the killer is before it's too late.
Rules
1. Fallow all the rules set by the Admins. ( I really don't want this locked.)
2. If you don't want your character to die then this isn't right for you. everyone will most likely die... Everyone
3. If you want to be the killer PM me.
Rules for the Killer
1. Like the Scream franchise and decent Horror TV shows ( Harper's Island, End of Summer) the killer must act like a regular person until they out themselves
2. Don't start killing Player Characters until the RP Thread is set to private that way no random person can jump into the fray. That doesn't mean you can't kill plenty of NPCs
3. Don't make the deaths too gory. Like I said I don't want this to be taken down.

character bio
Name
Sex ( M,F,Trans)
age ( between 18 and 40)
Appearance ( Race, hair, clothing)
Personality
Here's mine
Name: Collin Flare
Sex: Male
Appearance: Collin is of Irish decent, he has short neatly trimmed red hair, He wears a simple grey t shirt with a pocket on it. He wears black slacks with white Nike tennis shoes.
Occupation: unemployed college student trying to figure out his life.
Personality: A geek loner who tries to talk to people but at the last second decides not too, and is very hard on himself
Edit: Okay people just put your character bio down and your in.

Last edited:
Name: Morgen Stern
Sex: M
Appearance: Morgen has a narrow face and a scrawny frame. His arms are covered with ink and he shows them off proudly off business hours in tank tops and muscle shirts. His head is half-shaved and he has platinum blond hair sweeping the side of his face, dull hazel eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: Despite being a part of the police force, Morgen is rather sleazy and impartial to authority. He likes being in control and predictable situations.

OOC: I dont know if you need to accept my character or if I can just go ahead and post in the other thread haho

Last edited:
Name (Sienna DeVaughn)
Sex (Female)
age (32)
Appearance (British, long black hair, wears long dresses)
Personality (Snobbish, Rude, Smart)

Name: Nick
Sex: M
Appearance: Black hair with a blue stripe, Black shirt, pink-ish purple Bow-tie, brown pants
Personality: Awkward, Calm, Timid, smart

Last edited:
Name: Dan
Sex : Male
Appearance: Black short hair, Yellow t-shirt, black jeans, brown leather jeans
Personality: Smart, Calm, Cool and Swag

Is this Acceptable?