• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like swatted the attack away. "I haven't seen something as anoying as you since I was born. So you must be special too in your own sense. Ohh let's see you in a battle."

"Luxio! Use cute charm!" *The Luxio used cute charm, then the trainer would throw a great ball at Butterfree* "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Butterfree would scream

*The butterfree used Gust on the trainer, watching it fall and then soon fly down to save it, butterfree cant stand the sight of anyone dying, even less than just fainting*

(Please stop spamming @sscrisp .)

Ivern walked away from the gyrados. A larger pokemon would probably eat it anyway.. He sat in the shade of the trees, "Maybe a unsuspecting pokemon would walk by and then-" Ivern made a loud clap "Bang! They're caught." He sighed, and chucked an couple oran berries into his mouth. "Or something large i hope."

*He'd carry the trainer up the mountain again, who is still frozen in fear* "Free Free.." *Is what the trainer hears* "I'm sorry master."

( lol ) "There you go master. I would attack you again." *The luxio would glare angrily at butterfree, not used to having a pokemon higher level with it, the trainer would try to return butterfree but he'd use a gust on the pokeball, butterfree does not like being in the ball* "Hmph. Butterfree wont go in, I guess I have to rely on it, hoping it wont leg it away from me." "Free Free!" *Butterfree points to the Arcanine* "Catch it catch it catch it!" "Okay butterfree, I'll give it a go!"

Keoni quickly trotted back to the ledge and curled around the Skitty, his deep amber gaze keeping an eye on the area around him. "... Stange." He kept his paws around the Skitty, keeping it warm. (Somebody else RP's with the Skitty, so you can't exactly control it.) Keoni looked back up, his intimidate ability settling into the Sableye.

*Sableye's attack fell, even though it not being on the trainers team.* "Okay butterfree, USE IRON DEFENCE!" *Butterfree would use it, raising it's defence*

Luke climbed up the mountain to find a cave. There were two pokemon he couldn't quite see but one of them was much bigger than the one that was laying down.

"Now butterfree, use bug bite on arcanine!" "FREE FREE!?" "NO I'M AT A DIS ADVANTAGE!" *Butterfree used Bug bite on arcanine and he'd say quietly* "I'm sorry, it's my trainer." *He'd fly back to the trainer, ready for his next order*

Luke now saw there was a battle between and arcanine and a butterfree? It was obviously and uneven fight. So Luke watches from the shadows.

"Okay quagsire, use hydro pump!" "Quag quag sire!" *Uses hydro pump on Arcanine, getting it's health severly low*

As Luke watches the battle he was amazed by the advantages and disadvantages. He was mainly interested in the arcanine's ability to fight so strongly. This isn't his first battle but Luke is still a very curious pokemon.

Talia finished her den's preparations, the liepard stepped back into the small clearing that rested outside her den. The leopard Pokemon deciding to gather berries for healing and emergency purposes.
Walking through her territory she found the trees she needed and with them the berries she was looking for. Quickly gather the berries she soon had a small pile, the berries wrapped in a large bundle of moss. A soft cry from a bush not to far off snapped Talia out of her work, slowly she snuck up to the bush. Nudging the shrubbery out of her way, she found a squirming and injured poochyena. The young Pokemon having his eyes clenched tight and squirming in a fit of nightmares. Softly she nudged the pup and he didn't wake. Deciding what must be done, she grasped the small canine pokemon's scuffle. She curled her tail around the bundle of berries and started back toward her den.
(A new character so Talia isn't lonely)
Species: poochyena
Name: Storm
Level: 6
Item: none
Clothing: a braviary feather

Luke threw a bag of berries to help out the arcanine since it was fighting against the trainer. "Hopefully it helps the arcanine." Luke walked over to the other pokemon noticing it is as skitty. The skitty was sleeping so like didn't bother it.

Species: snow white gardevoir
Name: winter
Level: 75
Items: A cloak
Clothes: a silk Scarf. And a cloak

Winter watched the trainer and pokemon battle high above them on a cliff bored out of her mind with them they weren't letting her get any sleep and it was annoying her greatly

"Well the berries helped it seems. I'll try to help out more." Luke was hoping the arcanine would hold out and win against the trainer.

(You can't exactly force another another persons character to do something y'now.) Keoni jumped back down and snapped his jaws around the Dewott and shook it violently.

"Ohh no the arcanine is already injured and he is at another disadvantage. But the pokemon is strong it will hold out and win. It has to." Like was almost going to run in but he held himself back.

Status
Not open for further replies.