• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I've encountered raikou, entei, ho-oh, Groudon, and giratina before but never something from space. Ah well, anyway we should wake these kids up soon or they'll miss lunch too."

"I suppose so." He'd gently nudge Charlotte and the Skitty. "... Wake up you two." He'd nudge them both again. "It's about time you guys wake up." Keoni purred quietly. (Ok, lets just wait until they respond.)

Species: Riolu
Name: Luke
Level: 13
Items: none
Clothes: red bandanna
Rp: Luke jumped down from an oran berry tree he slept in for the night. He was near a forest so he ran into the forest. The Riolu saw a group of pokemon and hid behind a tree. He climbed up and ate a few berries.

Last edited:
Lucario has been tracking Charlotte's aura for a while now.
"..where is Charlotte?!" He blurted out to himself. He eventually came to a cave."...Charlotte's Aura is very strong here..."

Keoni looked up from his spot. "... Hello there, you must be Lucario." He gestured to himself. "Come closer, Charlotte is just fine." Keoni purred, he put his paw back down.

Keoni chuckled. "It's a long story, but at least she's safe. Isn't she?" His amber gaze drifted down from the Lucario to Charlotte. "She's right here, if you wanted to say hi."

((Ok OOC here. I saw earlier you guys were talking about a fairy type, which I assume is Skitty. But Skitty is a normal type))

Luke had finished his pokepuffs. He watched a Lucario from the shadow Of the trees. Luke slipped and he snapped a twig that was on the ground. "Oops." Luke tried to hide in a bush since he didn't know if the other pokemon was hostile.

Last edited:
(Lol, we're in a forest right now Panda.) "The Skitty? I have no idea, but I need to protect it. It apparently is being stalked by something of some sort." Keoni answered, a low rumble in his throat.

Species: Metapod
Nickname: Beliver5ever
Was poorly named from a stupid wonder trader
Level: 97
Item: Focus sash tied around his head like some sort of ninja
Moves: Iron defence, Electro Web, Bug Bite
Trainer didn't want to evolve him into a butterfree. So Beliver got brock hard and tackled the trainer in the nuts. RIP him I guess.

*The metapod would swirl around in a circle in rage* "WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT!" *The other wild pokemon would be staring at him* "WHAT YOU LOOKINH AT, YOU LEVEL 5 RATTATA, GO GET A LIFE DUMB NORMAL TYPE!" *Metapod's ego grew to 60* "YEAH, WALK OFF, MY MOVE POOL IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S ANYWAY"

"NOW WHERE IS MY FOCUS SASH!" He'd say with an agitated look
"MASTER ASHY KUN GAVE IT TO ME AND I DONT WANNA LOSE IT"
*The metapod would glare at the torn up Focus Sash*
"No...No! Without that I can die!"
*He'd ring it over his head and get a caterpie to use string shot, mostly fixing the sash*
*Metapod would use Electro web on him self, tying the Focus Sash to his head*
"Thank arceus. I can easily die in the wild without that."

(Lemonz is offline for now.) Keoni got up and left the Lucario with Charlotte, but kept the Skitty with him who was now sleeping on his back. Keoni felt protective of the Skitty who was just the size of his paw, however he didn't know why. He climbed to the top of the mountain where his cave resides and sat down, the Skitty sleeping soundly in his thick mane of fur.

*The metapod would try to shrug but he cant, no arms duh* "Eh, probably some cocky rattata, I am the king of bug types so why should I care."

*A sableye would be seceretly following* "Meta meta meta pod. Meta Meta Meta Pod. META META POD!" *He'd throw an electro web at the following sableye*

"Whats the big idea!" The sableye would bellow "Your breeding partner" Metapod would say slyly
"Du-" Sableye would be interrupted "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER YOU MEASLY GHOST/DARK TYPE, WHO CARES ABOUT YOU ANYWAY GET A LIFE AND GO BACK TO YOUR POKE BALL OR SUCK MY POKEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!" T

*The metapod would use iron defence, getting brock hard when looking at the skitty* "My senpai is back, wait... Why is it with an Arcanine? No matter, I'll just electro web it and spam iron defence, so arcanine wont faint me, Come on sidekick!" "Sidekick? I didn't agree to this." Sableye would explain "Well I don't care."

"Getting cold up on the mountains.. Maybe I should evolve, what do you think Sable?"Metapod asked. "Frankly, I'd rather you evolve so you can help me come with you. You have really slow speed but when you evolve we can be neck and neck, it'll also help you grab skitty."
*Metapod would nod, about to eat a common candy and then a rare candy* "Once you go free, you don't go back."

*He'd eat the common candy, levelling him down and then eat the rare, levelling him up.* *The evolution thing would happen bla bla bla.*
"Wait... Your name is Beliver5ever?!?!" The sableye would burst out in laughter.
"Sh - Shut up.. I was just some wonder trading thing and I'm stuck with that name." Butterfree would sigh.
"Well go to the nicknamer."
"Okay, I'll go do that. WAIT HERE"

Keoni's ears twitched. "Someone's near." Keoni got up, still protecting the Skitty. He leaped down on the opposite side and released a flamethrower on the Metapod.

Luke heard the shouting metapod. "Oh my arceus why is that thing so annoying it's so loud too." The Riolu walked out of the bush and watched the metapod evolve. "Great now the thing can fly."

*He'd fly in circles, the little caterpie holding on to Butterfree's focus sash as if it was some sort of handle bar*

Status
Not open for further replies.