• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Haunted Mansion(The Roleplay)

The Mimikyu watched as the Zorua struggled to harm the trainer. Popping out of the shadows, the shiny Pokémon looked at the other creature, the Zorua. She stood in front of him, trying to show some sort of courage and willpower to the human, and also protecting the other Pokémon. Since they all lived in the haunted mansion, Spice felt as if all residents should be protected.

Spiral was still up to no good. His room was filled with contraptions and inventions that were left behind by the original owner of the mansion, and then used and corrupted, possibly even changed, by the ghost-type, it was such a work of genius. Smirking, he pulled a lever- this would project holograms of other Gengar, as well as Haunter and Gastly, on the first floor- hopefully scaring the trainers. He continued to investigate the room. It was perfect for his mischief to take off.

Dopelle noticed the one volcarona next to him, and attacked it with a powered by the nasty plot shadow ball, and as he noticed all the gengar, haunter and gastly illusions all around the place.They were not really too realistic from other ghost perspective, but it would still be pretty much scary for a human, so it could be the perfect way to drain all of their fear.The Misdreavus sneaked away and started floating to the doors, closing them in a big slam sound.

Spice was unfazed by the illusions meant to frighten the humans. She knew that it was the Gengar who seemed to act like he owned the place, as well as always prank anyone, so of course he'd try to scare the humans. Unleashing a long, purple claw, the Mimikyu tapped Illusive. She stared at him and spoke. "I believe those are illusions Spiral set up," being able to see through the costume she set up, she looked around. Yep, Spiral was nowhere in sight- most likely in 'his' room, controlling the machinery that caused the lifelike- rather ghost-like, illusions to appear.

Illusive replied" They look so real. These hoomans (OOC: misspelt on purpose to show he mispronounced it )back in character: and their Pokemon think they can invade our home and hurt our family. They need to be punished, and some of our family live off fear so they need to scare them and feed off their fear to live. I might have been nice to them if they didn't try to hurt my family, but they did so I'm really mad. Do you have any idea how I can actually hurt these monsters. Nasty plot was supposed to make me stronger,but when I attacked I was as weak as ever." He then looked back to the trainers.

Spice chuckled for just a moment, her suit expressing the emotion she felt for just a moment. "Nasty Plot would help your other attacks- ones that are not physical." the trainers didn't seem worried at the moment, Spice realized, as she looked at them. "I believe Spiral was their main distraction. "I don't know when or how they'll leave." she sighed as she realized she had just finished repairing her costume, and with the finest and rarest threads of white-gray cloth, that was very silk-like. "I'm sure that Gengar will do something. Why else would he have run away?"

Illusive replied" Oh oops I'm an idiot". He the launched a dark pulse boosted by three nasty plots at jack. He hit the floor near his feet causing it to break and a small hole opens up. Illusive commented" oops!someone is going to have to fix that. Well I hoped that spooked them. I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM ONLY SCARE HIM. SOME OF OUR RESIDENTS LIVE OFF OTHER'S FEAR." He said that as loud as he could so jack's Pokemon could hear him and hopefully not hurt him.

(Sorry for being gone of a while)Jack looks around and see gastlys,hunters, and other ghost types everywhere,Jack started to look scared and worry while Volcarona looked confused at the Zorua.

Illusive was surprised that jack didn't care that an explosion from an attack destroyed part of the floor near him. He cared about all the illusions but not the Pokemon that launched an attack at him. Granted Illusive had no intention to hurt jack only scare him ,but he knew jack couldn't understand his message to jack's Pokemon conveying that. Illusive assume that jack had little awareness of his surroundings. Illusive took note of that in his head in order to use it to scare him.

Damian flinched, surprised at the sudden appearance of many ghosts in the hall. His Growlithe courageously sprang forward and used Ember on a copy of Gastly, confused when it didn't try to fight back. Sharp the Noctowl hooted dismissively at the holograms as Shade awoke. The boy trainer was further confused and looked around, trying to get a good sense of his surroundings and what was reality.

As the place began to be a chaos, Dopelle was hidden under a table, draining the human's fear.As it got satisfied and it hp was almost all the way to be fully restored, it noticed one of the humans, studying the place, it could not understand what was happening, or it was going to stop being scared, so the Misdreavus used a shadow ball in his growlithe, trying to distract him.

Fury yelped when he spotted a shadow ball heading in his direction. He scrambled out of the way just in time, countering with a ember aimed where the ghost type attack had come from. Damian began trying to calm down, standing up to pace while taking deep breaths. His Frogadier paced beside him, watchful for any attacks, as Noctowl hopped close to the table to spot what was underneath.

Illusive left jack and saw Damian. He looked at fury and said in the Pokemon language" it might seem like I'm trying to hurt your trainer but I only want to scare him. Some of our residents live off fear and we do this to help feed them. I kinda wish we could be friends but your trainer's Pokemon tried to hurt my family." He then launched a dark pulse at Damian's feet intentionally missing. He hit the floor beside Damian breaking a hole in it.

"We never tried to hurt you!" Sharp answered for Fury, the canine growling too much to speak. The boy trainer jumped backwards right before the explosion, not able to avoid a wooden plank that flew at him. His face and left arm was now bruised and bloody. His Frogadier croaked loudly and angrily before lunging at Illusive with a Pound attack. Fury likewise sprang forward to use Tackle, side by side with his water type teammate.

Illusive didn't attempt to harm the Pokemon attacking him. He replied" I didn't intend to hurt him. Otherwise I would have hit him. Also this is a Zorua your talking to. My families well being matters more to me then my own. The residents here are the only family I have know and you tried to hurt them. I don't want to hurt a fellow Pokemon, but you keep trying to make me by hurting my family and me. Why can you not see we mean no physical harm. We just mean to scare the hooman. "

Shade ceased pounding Illusive and pulled back Fury in order to have a conversation with the Zoura. The canine growled but obeyed his teammate's warning to stay back. "Apparently you have no idea how deadly Gengar can be." Shade croaked, nodding to Sharp, who flinched and hopped over to Damian's side. Fury followed the owl and picked up Damian's pokedex, which had fallen out of his bag. He carelessly threw it in Shade's direction before turning to assist his master. The Frogadier croaked and began pressing buttons on the man-made device, seeking to prove Illusive wrong as best he could.

Illusive asked" What is that thing. I have never seen one of those before. What are you doing with it. Why do you think I can trust anything you say after you all just collectively attacked you. " He then started to back away. He was shaking violently, and he was covered in bruises. He was clearly scared of the trainer's pokemon.

Sharp the Noctowl ducked her head while staring straight at the Zoura, ashamed that the little fox was afraid of her and her companions. Damian's Growlithe studied his paws, also somewhat aware of Illusive's fear. Only Shade continued his activity, pausing a moment to ribbit, "One second. This will explain everything, if that stupid Rotom would respond!" Damian slowly raised his head, confused at how frustrated Shade sounded and why he was fiddling around with the pokedex.

Jack saw the Pokèmon looking like they where haveing a conversation and ignores them and Focus on the holograms and thinks there real,he starts to think "ghost types are weak to ghost types so the perfect pokemon for this situation is... CHANDELURE! Jack calls out his Chandelure and tell him to use shadow ball and every hunter,gastly,gengar he sees.

Illusive panicked when he heard shade's frustration. He yelped" Ah he is angry at me". He then limped away as fast as he could. He was whimpering because it felt very painful to walk.

"No, no, no, wait!" Shade ordered right before finding the entry for Gengar. A mechanical voice read, "Lurking in the shadowy corners of rooms, it awaits chances to steal its prey's life force." Sharp leapt away from Damian's side to stand protectively between the retreating Zoura and Shade, eyes almost shining in the gloom. "Not again, Shade. Not this time." Fury bristled his fur anxiously but remained at the trainer's side and watched Jack's Chandelure fire at fake Gastly. Damian was confused at his Noctowl's behavior, but had to sit down and deal with splinters from the exploded wooden planks.

Illusive hid in an air vent. He started to cry. The air vent made his crying echo throughout the mansion. He was in a lot of pain. He said in the pokemon language" even when I explained that all I was doing was trying to scare the hooman they still attacked me. They knew I meant no harm they knew why I wanted to scare the hooman, yet they still attacked me. They didn't even have to attack me if they thought meant to hurt him. They could have pinned me facing away from the hooman ,and I wouldn't be able to hurt it. They must be bad pokemon. I need to stay away from them." His voice was echoing throughout the mansion.

"Why'd that idiot Zoura run away!" Shade exclaimed irritably, trying to hop past Sharp to follow Illusive. Sharp wouldn't let him pass, and eventually pinned him to the ground with both talons. "Because you were threatening him. Just like you do to every creature you meet." Her bitter, angry squawks did not go unnoticed by Damian, who stood up and walked up next to her. Fury followed obediently and by reading the trainer's facial cues, convinced Sharp to let go of Shade. With a distressed look, the boy returned his Noctowl and Frogadier, uncertain again now that he was surrounded by darkness except the glowing of a Chandelure's light a short distance away.

When Chandelure's attacks went right therw to holograms and did no damage he got confused and fired another round of shots and the same thing happend both Jack and Chandelure was confused. Whats going on here?

Illusive cried in the air vent. He was afraid that Damian's pokemon were going to try to hunt him down and kill him. Illusive said in the pokemon language" Spice help come protect me. The hooman's pokemon want to kill me."

Illusive limped away from the chandelure as fast as he could. He said in the pokemon language" Help now one of the other hooman's pokemon wants to hurt me. They are a ghost type so I cannot hide in the airvent like I can with the others." He cried louder out of fear.

Illusive said" Because the other group attacked me even though I never intended to hurt them. They all could have pinned me away from the hooman if they thought I was a threat. I told them I didn't mean any harm, and I only intended to scare the hooman. But they still attacked me. All hooman pokemon must be bad." He tried to run away, but he fell over in pain. He said" Owww!"He started to cry very loudly. He appeared to be in a lot of pain.

Fury, hearing the echoing cries of pain from Illusive and wanting to make amends, slyly took one of Damian's super potions from his bag on the ground. Clamping it securely in his jaws, he took a regretful look back at the injured boy, ashamed that he would be leaving him for a short while, then bolted after the scent trail the Zoura had left. Squirming into the narrow space, he could hear and smell that Illusive was closer. Adrenaline rushed into his veins as he scurried farther into the dark tunnels.

Meanwhile, Damian was crouching at the space his Growlithe had entered the vent, wishing he could call for the canine to return. He wiped at a smudge of blood on his forehead and sat against the wall again, feverishly debating whether to send out Frogadier or Noctowl after their fight.

"I'm not going to hurt you!" Fury barked around the bulky super potion in his mouth, turning a corner to be confronted with the sight of two vague forms in the semi-darkness. He cautiously edged past Chandelure and dropped the super potion at Illusive's paws. Giving the Zoura some space, he crouched to the ground and lowered his head in hopes that Illusive would accept a truce.

Illusive said" if you weren't going to hurt me you all would not have hurt me before. When you all heard me say I only want to scare the hooman that meant I was no threat to all of you. Even if I was a threat you could have pinned me away from the hooman instead of trying to kill me. Now my leg is broken i'm in a lot of pain. Now I know that all hooman pokemon are evil. Go away monster!"

Fury growled, no longer friendly toward the dark type fox. "'All human pokemon are evil'? I don't think so." He almost decided to start another fight, but instead he picked up the healing item again and began dragging it away. "I could've helped you. But you just lost your chance at peace and a fixed leg." He growled again, continuing with remarks to himself about "corrupt Buizel".

Illusive said" well I know your evil! I told you I had no intention of harming you or your trainer. You still tried to kill me. Even if you thought I was a threat you still could have pinned me away from the trainer. No reason is a good reason to injure a kid. Why did you guys try to kill a kid like me. If anyone in the mansion sees me and I them it was you guys that did it they will kill you, but i don't want anyone to die. You trainer Pokemon enjoy fighting Pokemon for some reason. You enjoy trying to hurt other Pokemon and I don't know why you trainer Pokemon like it. Fighting is a last resort not a recreational activity."

The Growlithe missed hearing most of Illusive's monologue, being already a short distance away from him and too focused on dragging the super potion away. He did, however, catch a part of it, hearing that he didn't want anyone to die and that he was a kid. This brought Fury to a sitting halt. He dropped the weighty item once more and glared curiously at Illusive. "You're a kid!" He barked in surprise. "If you don't have parents... then how- I thought you would've been more defensive, or quiet, or even the opposite! Just-wow, okay."