• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Haunted Mansion(The discussion)

You were wandering around in the forest looking for Pokemon and find a haunted mansion and decide to go inside it and look for some ghost or dark type Pokemon but we try to leave the doors are locked and now you are trapped with ghost/ dark type pokemon
If you. Are a trainer:
Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Other:
If you are a pokemon:
Name:
Level:
Species:
Moves:

Here's mine
Name : Jack
Appearance: purple eyes,blue hair,black pants,grey shirt, and thin black jacket, and black fedora with a feather in it.
Pokèmon: Delphox,Chandelure, Vesiquen,Volcarona,Gardevoir,Florges.
Other: gets scared very easily, hates the dark

Last edited:
I'll take a trainer, just because no one else has yet.

Name: Damian
Appearance: Dyed, spiked up white hair, with a red headband. Wears golden-brown gloves, a belt, and carries a messenger bag of the same color. His shirt is a dark gray with faint red lines on the sleeves. The sneakers follow a similar pattern with red outsoles and toecaps, but his pants are simple blue jeans.
Pokemon: Frogadier (Shade), Growlithe (Fury), Noctowl (Sharp)
Other: Mute. Carries a notebook to communicate.

Do I need to change or add anything?

Name: Spice
Level: Spice is level 46.
Species: Spice is a Mimikyu.
Moves: Spice currently knows Play Rough, Wood Hammer, Swords Dance, and Shadow Sneak.
Appearance: If it is fine with you, Spice is a shiny Mimikyu.

Zman your absence is kinda destroying the rp. I prefer to have host that won't destroy their rps with beautiful plots by never being their and therefore when you are needed to advance like now the rp dies people stop commenting they join other rps and when you do come back they don't have time for this rp because they joined other ones because they are bored and they choose the one with the reliable host even if it has an inferior plot. Unless you got seriously injured suddenly you should of been able to warn us if some family event was happening or you were going on a road trip. So if you did go to the hospital I'm sorry, but if not I'm kinda annoyed that you have been gone for 20+ hours.

Just think would you find Wild flygons in a haunted house in any Pokemon game no flygons in lavender town old chateau or any haunted place in any Pokemon game.No you wouldn't. Dark and ghost Pokemon are the only Pokemon you would be likely to find. None of the trainers stationed in these areas even have flygons in any of the Pokemon games. I understand you are new, but that doesn't mean you cannot have common sense.

It's ok now make a new oc that is either a dark or ghost type a new person on the sight doesn't mean a new rper you might have to learn to adapt to a few things for instance you need to rp in third person and in past tense but that will come with time.

you cannot be a pokemon in that roleplay.
There are plenty of highschool roleplays going on at least 3 right now. This is the only roleplay of its type up. Aka this should be a higher priority for you because it is more unique
That roleplay should be of less importance you than this one. It would be better to let that one die than this one.

(@Carlos15342 Probably, just post your application talking about your character. here's the app for if you want to be a pokemon:
Name:
Level:
Species:
Moves:

and if you wanna be a trainer
Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Other:
)

I'll allow it only if he know ghost or dark types moves bit this is a one time deal, every one else has to be a ghost or dark type

Last edited:
Hey guys i want to say that i'm sorry i have been gone for so long, i just been really busy and completely forgot about this Roleplay, then my brithday came up so yeah. Sorry