• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Haunted Mansion (A remake)

(So yeah. my the Original one Died. so I'm bringing back to Life! I hope this one is successful...)

(Trainer scenario)
You were wandering around in the forest looking for Pokémon as it started to Rain. you find a haunted mansion and decide to go inside it instead of begin in the rain. you around thinking you might find some ghost or dark type Pokémon but when you try to leave the doors are locked and now you are trapped in this mansion with ghost/ dark type Pokémon
If you. Are a trainer:
Name:
Appearance:
Pokémon:
Other:
If you are a Pokémon:
Name:
Level:
Species:
Moves:

Here's mine
Name : Jake
Appearance: purple eyes, blue hair, black pants, grey shirt, and thin black jacket, and black fedora with a feather in it.
Pokémon: Delphox, Chandelure, Vesiquen, Volcarona , Gardevoir, Florges.
Other: gets scared very easily, hates the dark

RULES!:
Only GHOST OR DARK TYPES/ NO MORE!
please nice..
no cursing
Pokémon can only talk to other Pokémon. a Pokémon cannot talk to a human.
You can be a Pokémon and belong to the trainer.
AND HAVE FUN!

The Role-play page will come out after 5 people join.

Last edited:
Two questions before I sign up:
  • Does the first rule apply to all Pokémon the trainer has and the Pokémon encountered, or just the Pokémon encountered? (If it is the first, then you might be technically breaking it.)
  • Can I use a fan made Pokémon of mine for the RP? (Note that no visual images and any liking of the sort will not be provided since it is highly frowned upon to substitute words for images and I am not exactly the greatest artist here.)

No, if you are a Trainer, you can have your own types of Pokémon, they don't have to be Ghost or Darks. But if you are a Pokémon, you have to be ghost or Dark. and yes, you can use your Fan made Pokémon. just make sure its one of those types.

Oh, alright. I see now, thank you for clarifying this matter.

I will be signing up in about three hours from now since I have to do a bit of work first.