1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed The haunted house game. Rp Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Jagson, Dec 18, 2016.

?

Keep board game aspect

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Here's an Idea
    six friends are at one of their friends house for a small get together. The six of them find a board game. they play the game. only to discover that they've been teleported to the haunted house. Now they must finish the game before the game finishes them.

2. Sounds interesting! But if I were with my friends and that scenario happened, that would be more fun than scary lel! What type of game is it anyway?

3. A board game. kindof like jumanji. If you've seen that film.

4. I know that movie. I watched it a couple years ago, but I remember the basic parts. So basically they have to finish the game or they're done for.

5. I like this idea! However I think I would be better if you expand the information given it us. For example: you could put a character sheet for members wanting to sign up, what the house looks like, and the many thing making sure you stay inside.

6. Fallowing the advice of The life as a shadow.
    Character sheet.
    Name:
    Sex:
    Appearance:
    Here's mine
    Name: David Blake
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Short black hair, blue T shirt and a pair of jeans.

7. Name: Damian Fletcher
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Short brown hair. Black T-shirt and white cargo shorts.

8. Name: Kathleen
    Sex: female
    Appearance: Short brown hair that covers her blue eyes. She also wear a brown hoodie and a green t-shirt.

9. Name: Rosa Wilkins
    Sex: female
    Appearance: long sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, wears a long sleeve blue shirt, grey skinny jeans, black boots

10. Name: Danny Ibuki
    Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, blue hoodie, black gym shorts, he wears a tattered Utah Jazz hat.

This sounds like Jumanji mixed with Paranormal activity.

11. yeah it kindof is. Welcome aboard.

12. This sounds cool! Here's my form!
    Name: Ashley Sparks
    Appearance: (If ya don't know) Ashley has curly bright red hair that she keeps in a ponytail and blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and blue sneakers. (For the purpose of this RP) She has a darker blue backpack.

13. Your approved Aspen
    Alright we have enough people so i'm switching this over to private.

14. Oh my! Bathroom, whipped cream, and now "make it quick?!" Where is this going?!

15. You don't want to know.

The_life_as_a_shadow likes this.
  16. I dont want to be first ;-; someone help.

17. I'm flipping a coin to see if I get a higher number...

18. Looks like there's gonna be a rock-paper-scissors between them...I literally just thought of random numbers that added up to be less than eight.

19. Do we just randomly pick the color of the space we landed on?

20. I did. I just rolled on a 1-3 scale and got a 3 (or red).

21. I gtg. Cya later! Merry Christmas! :)

The_life_as_a_shadow likes this.
  22. I wasn't gettin alerts from here!

23. I rolled and got a 3 and 2, basically a 5. Do you me want to roll again for more diversity or just have Damian go to the same square as Rosa?

24. I rolled 2 two's. Is anything special supposed to happen?

25. Roll one dice. 1-2 white 3-4 is blue and 5-6 is red.

26. So it's only one dice we're using?

27. One dice for which colored space your going to land on.

28. So you roll two the first time and then one the second time. First for how many spaces and and second for the color. Sorry for so many questions, I don't want to mess anything up. If you can, can you post a picture or a link of the board.

29. Correct, And you never can ask too many questions. As for the picture... I'll see what I can do.

30. though I'm thinking about dropping the board game aspect of this since my original idea was that the world around them would be affected because of the game instead of them being teleported to the place.
    Now it just seems like it would be more of a hassle with the board game aspect.
    So if everyone else agrees with getting rid of that aspect
    I'll drop it.

Retro Master likes this.
  31. Sounds good to me but too bad I just posted... Anyways, Damian's turn is skipped for one turn since he was knocked out.

32. Sorry. I don't think we realized what you were going for.
    Anyway I rolled for my movement a six and one
    I get a white square because I rolled a two

33. When the game is over will you do this again?