• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The haunted house game. Rp Discussion

Keep board game aspect

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Here's an Idea
six friends are at one of their friends house for a small get together. The six of them find a board game. they play the game. only to discover that they've been teleported to the haunted house. Now they must finish the game before the game finishes them.

Sounds interesting! But if I were with my friends and that scenario happened, that would be more fun than scary lel! What type of game is it anyway?

I know that movie. I watched it a couple years ago, but I remember the basic parts. So basically they have to finish the game or they're done for.

I like this idea! However I think I would be better if you expand the information given it us. For example: you could put a character sheet for members wanting to sign up, what the house looks like, and the many thing making sure you stay inside.

Fallowing the advice of The life as a shadow.
Character sheet.
Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Here's mine
Name: David Blake
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair, blue T shirt and a pair of jeans.

Name: Rosa Wilkins
Sex: female
Appearance: long sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, wears a long sleeve blue shirt, grey skinny jeans, black boots

Name: Danny Ibuki
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, blue hoodie, black gym shorts, he wears a tattered Utah Jazz hat.

This sounds like Jumanji mixed with Paranormal activity.

This sounds cool! Here's my form!
Name: Ashley Sparks
Appearance: (If ya don't know) Ashley has curly bright red hair that she keeps in a ponytail and blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and blue sneakers. (For the purpose of this RP) She has a darker blue backpack.

Looks like there's gonna be a rock-paper-scissors between them...I literally just thought of random numbers that added up to be less than eight.

So you roll two the first time and then one the second time. First for how many spaces and and second for the color. Sorry for so many questions, I don't want to mess anything up. If you can, can you post a picture or a link of the board.

though I'm thinking about dropping the board game aspect of this since my original idea was that the world around them would be affected because of the game instead of them being teleported to the place.
Now it just seems like it would be more of a hassle with the board game aspect.
So if everyone else agrees with getting rid of that aspect
I'll drop it.

Sorry. I don't think we realized what you were going for.
Anyway I rolled for my movement a six and one
I get a white square because I rolled a two