• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hall of Fame

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Every time you beat the Elite 4, there's always a picture of your Pokemon, and a ribbon to celebrate commemoration of this momentous occasion. Now, how many times has your Pokemon gone into the Hall Of Fame? Which game did you complete the league the most? Do you remember how many times?

For me, in Pokemon Pearl, I finished the league 32 times which is the most I've ever done, mostly grinding with Exp.Shares, to make Pokemon evolve.

I think Pokémon Yellow I won the most with my team: Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres which is always my current team in Pokémon Yellow. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Pretty sure I beat the E4 about 3 times in varying Emerald playthroughs, though my first team was Swampert, Swellow, Aggron, Breloom, Altaria, and I think Manectric? Something like that XD it was a great team regardless and I will remember them forever~ RIP Nester the Swellow, AKA my MVP ;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I wish that I could properly answer this thread but there's currently no way for me to obtain exact numbers. At a guess however, I'd say that Ruby is the game I completed the Elite 4 most due to the work I put into completing my National Dex that generation. My Armaldo went through the Elite over and over while I worked at evolving my other Pokemon, reaching level 100 along the way. I'd wager that I ran through it at least 15 times, likely closer to 20. I've never been one to do too many E4 runs over and over because I get bored of doing so. xp

If I ever grab the exact numbers I'll update this post with them! :)

Let's see well I guess its Pokemon Platinum.
Number of times I beat was 875 times! Probably because I used it to complete the National Pokedex which took 3 months to complete

I've had one Generation 1 team go into the Hall of Fame. My Pokemon Y team has gone into the Kalos Hall of Fame three times and recently they went into the Hoenn Hall of Fame - thank you Pokemon Bank.

I defeated E4 in many games many times but the one i remember the most was the platinum one where I have team like that:
Staraptor
Infernape
Lucario
Gallade
Quagsire
Weavile