• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Groudon Blaze Cup

Alex was watching the battle between the two Trainers and their ninetailes when one of them suddenly left."Ooh well, that sucked, will I even get a chance to battle today!" the other trainer said.
"Looks like I might get another chance to battle. Hey there! I'll batttle you. A 2on 2 sound okay?"

"Finnaly, I though I wasent gonna get to battle at all," Cerebus said "You will regret getting into this, though."
Cerebus hurled two Pokeballs in the air, "Go Weavile, Metagross." Cerebus said.

(( Somehow I keep saying Meatgross. ))

Alex stumbled backwards over himself at the sight of the Weavile.
"Waaahh!! Oh, sorry man I had a bad experience with a Weavile once."
Alex pulled his hair out of his eye revealing his scar.
"So you want to battle? Try these on for size!"
Alex tossed up two pokeballs releasing his Shiny Charizard and his Gallade Carly and Gallant.
"Hope you don't mind me taking the first move? Carly use Heatwave, Gallant Electroblade!"
Carly opened her mouth and unleashed a huge blast of superheated air at the opposing pokemon while Gallant used psychic to focus a thunderbolt around his armblades and rushed the Weavile.

"Metagross, use Iron Hide, Weavile, dodge that attack with Speed dance."

Metagross entire skin glew white, combining a Iron defese with Giga Impact, rushing at the Charizard, whilest Weavile's two claws glew purpleish white and he did some kind of Dance, before dashing out of the way.

"Carly stop metagross with Fireblast,Gallant give metagross a shadowball!"
Carly unleashed a black star of flames, blasting the Metagross off course as Gallant slammed it with a black ball of energy.

"Metagross, use light screen, Weavile, Shadow dash." Cerebus said. Weavile speede up again, but this time his claw were all black and he just sped past the Gallade. Metagross shined all white, deflecting both of the special attack.

"Good job, now use Razor wheel." Metagross gave a slight "Meta" in reply, then his four claws and he rolled at the Gallade