• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Great Snowburg Love Festival! {RP}

Aisa was confused by this. She had no idea what he was saying half the time. Coding? Graphics? Jumpscares? What even are those? Instead of voicing her thoughts she merely nodded.

“That sounds interesting. Maybe I can check it out sometime...”

Benji had put down the thing he had been fiddling around with and was now looking around for something. He was looking to see if he could find a piece of paper so he could get Alaf’s autograph.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Ainsley turned, hearing Eve calling to them, and drew his gaze from the tall stalk all the way to the tiny Eevee sitting on top of it. He smiled. "Eve, that's a great idea!" He called back with a giggle.

Pepper glanced back at the commotion, grinning at the Eve's cleverness. He snuck up to stalk and climbed up, helping himself to her vantage point and plopping down next to her. "Nice one kid."

"Hey, that's not fair! I can't climb with this bum leg!" Ainsley whined, pouting a bit.

Divebomb snickered. "Hey, I got an idea little buddy." He said, scooping the small grass pokemon up and putting him on his shoulders. Ainsley eeped as he was lifted into the air, and held on tightly to the scruffy fur of the flying type's neck. "Oh, um, thanks!" He smiled nervously. It did actually help him to see better.

Aisa was about to say something, when an important looking Walrien who had moved onto a dias which acted as a stage cleared his throat.

“Welcome, EveryMon, to the Annual Snowburg Festival of Love!”

There was a cheer from the audience, and the speaker paused for a moment to let the clapping die down.

“This great festival has been held here for many years. It has come to be known as the place to find your soulmate. In fact, it has become a symbol of love and friendship all over the world. Snowburg itself was founded on principles of love towards others, in the memory of the White Lapras. And the festival has become a favorite occasion for many, whether natives of Snowburg or visitors from other places, young or old, searching for love or revisiting to celebrate their finding of it.”

There was, of course, more to the speech, but the rest seemed to be at least partially just repeating what had already been said, but in different words. When the speech part was over, the Walrein shuffled over to a red ribbon which had been tied in front of the dias. He lifted his tusks and slashed down, slicing the ribbon.

“The Snowburg Festival of Love has officially begun!”

With this there was massive cheering and applause, and there were several small bangs as some of the townspeople shot confetti into the air from small, tube-like devices. Aisa finally figured out that the thing Benji had been fiddling with was one of these.

Dania got up to go, as she would have to get back to Ice Cube Café pretty quickly. Benji soon followed her. Aisa knew she had to go as well, but she stopped for a moment.

“Hey, Umbre, Alaf, I have to get going. Maybe I’ll see you guys later?”

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
"Oh sh-" Pepper began, before being cut off and hurled towards the ground. He reoriented himself rather quickly with a steady flip and landed on his feet with a powerful THWACK. He looked at Eve, slightly worried, and poked her gently. "Uh, you okay there kid?"

"Oh my Arceus, are you guys okay!?" Ainsley shouted, obviously freaking out from his spot on Divebomb's shoulders as he helplessly flailed about. The Noibat held him a bit tighter to prevent another fall before looking at the two in question, then glancing to Eros.