• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Ris's Plane began to land in the Driftveil Airport he can't help but wonder why Ghetsis was released from the Unova Prison. But he was more interested in the tournament that the "New" Team Plasma set up. "I guess people get second chances in life" he said "Ches" Chespin replied. Ris then realized all the fun there can be in that tournament! "Oh I can't wait!" Ris replied. When he reached the PWT in the south of Driftveil he sees a familiar face.

Me too! Are you here for the tournament? Then Chespin started waving at Noivern.

Ris was a bit shocked that the Princess of Kalos was here when her parents won't let her go anywhere.

Ris also noticed that she wasn't wearing a dress!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoa won't they be worried?", Ris questioned. Suddenly more planes arrived which are full of trainers from around the world.

In Ris's mind he thought of all the cool battles he will have in the tounament

"Nope I got a disguise to hide me . It's not like they'll put on the news that one of the princesses from Kalos is missing." Stephanie said

"Well that disguise sure looks like it will work" Ris Said. "It makes you look like a new person...and prettier" Ris said

"Ugh why did I say that?!" Ris thought to himself

"WHAT NO!" Ris said shockingly! Chespin then tugged Ris's leg thinking "Nice Move". " You are Pretty and the disguise makes you even more beautiful " Ris stammered

Suddenly the loudspeaker yelled out "Attention Pokemon Trainers the Tournament will begin tomorrow so begin to get ready!"

"I can't wait!" Thought Ris

"I herd there was a Castelia Cone Shop close by" said Ris. Then Chespin sighed

"Real Smooth" Chespin thought to himself

After Ris purchased the Castelia Cones and gave them to everyone they all sat in a lake close by Route 6. "How have you been Steph?" Ris asked

"Yeah cute little Noibat has evolved" Ris said. "Chespin hasn't evolved yet but Frogadier has" Ris added.

Then Ris threw out Greninja!
Greninja sure looked impressive

"Heh a practice battle?" Ris said. "Fine With Me!" He added.

Ris never says no to a challenge

"Okay , me and Diancie will show you both how great family is together!"

"Diancie use Stone Edge!" Diancie uses Stone Edge on Gengar

Diancie gets hit, but hasn't fainted yet ,"Diancie use Smack Down and Double Team." Diancie uses Double Team and counters it with Smack Down

"Let's Make Things More Fun!" Kyle said. Then he tapped on the orb on his hat and soon Gengar and Kyle began to glow! Soon Gengar Mega Evolved into Mega Gengar! "Gengar use Energy Ball!" Kyle ordered

Stephanie then pulled out a orb as and Diancie evolved into Mega Diancie.
"Use Sunny Day and Hidden Power!"
Mega Diancie uses Sunny Day and Hidden Power.

"Gah Gengar nooo!!!" Kyle yelled. Gengar was quickly knocked out as soon as Hidden Power hit! "Ok Stephanie you are a great trainer you deserve the win" Kyle said

Status
Not open for further replies.