• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Great Eevee Escape

His paws twitched, before slowly dropping to his sides, and tail curling up to him.

Every now and then his rings would glow a faint white color.

The next day Dusk felt refreshed.

He woke up and stretched.

He then proceeded to start making breakfast.

He lit a fire with some Flint he had found in the corner, and grabbed a large flat rock and set it on the stands version the fire.

He put an Egg on the rocky pan, and watched it heat up.

He then grabbed a old iron pot and threw some berries in it, and filled it up with some water and then placed it with the flat rock, on the stand over the fire.

He licked his chops as he smelt the aroma waft around the small den.

He threw some spices he found in his pantry in the pot.

Starlight (that's her name) had fallen asleep and was still dozing as Dusk cooked.

By the time it was done, however, she was awake enough to know that the aroma was real.

He noticed her grim look.

"Are you really still feeling guilty? I mean it helped." He said trying to quell the sad atmosphere.

"Anyways, do you have any idea what you're gonna do now in life?" He said as he munched on his last bite of eggs.

She ignored his first set of dialogue, remaining silent.

"No- that factory is all I've ever known." She replied, sounding sour as she remembered it.

"Oh, they brought me there when I was a Eevee, but I used to be free, before the ran the tests. And now I am a freak of nature that can do this." He said as he turned invisble, and then turned back to normal.

"I was there all my life, but I was left in a special room for a while- right after I hatched. After that, though, they ran endless tests on me." She said sadly, her three tails twitching.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered as he noticed they were both done with there food, and grabbed the plates, and stuck the into a cold pot of water.

His rings glowed a faint white as he did so.

"Well basicly I need other beings energy to live, so say I come across a big pokemon, or human, I just ask them, and take what I need. The host is not harmed lr anything, other than the fact that they could fall asleep, or pass out after words." Said the Umbreon cringing, hoping he wouldn't think he was a freak.

(He saps energy from other beings to survive.)

(Sort of like Yveltal, but he asks permission and doesn't totally sap their energy?)

"At last you can control your body. I have random muscle spasms and things like that all the time because of those tests." Her voice cracked at the end and tears started forming in her eyes.

(Yes exactly)

"Not entirely true." he said shivering.

"If I don't sap, then I won't be able to control myself. If you rember when I helped you escape, that laughing was my other side, when i got out I was able to take enough energy from the Guards to control my self. I am way over due, so I have to go find someone soon. But it is very odd that usually after I drain some of there energy they are really relaxed, mellow, and sometimes they even act like they are addicted to it, I had one bulbasuar stalk me for a while constantly pestering me to sap her. A Kangskahn told me once it relived all of her stress. But I find it odd that draining some of your energy could make you happier." He muttered the last part.

Last edited:
"That's better than nothing." She replied, just loud enough so he could hear.

She continued listening, but didn't respond to the last bit- instead, she was thinking about what he'd said.

"Yeah I guess..." He muttered as he twitched his tail.

His rings started to fade to a dull white color, almost grey.

"Well, I have to find a host soon he said before stretching again."

"Yeah your right. " he said before walking out.

A few hours later...

The Umbreon rushed around the forest frantically, trying to find a donor. He had forgotten that it was the summer solstice, a day of relaxation.

He walked into the den with a defeated look.

He put his paws over his head and thought.

(He has a split personality disorder, where dusk is gentle and calm, Twilight is rough and selfish.)

[Twilight: Wait there is a host right in front of you...

Dusk: I can't sap her, I don't know the affects could be...

Twilight: Well your time is Almost up]

"Starlight, can I... Can I ... S-s-sap you?" he said stuttering, because Twilight was starting to take control of him.

"Yeah your right. " he said before walking out.

A few hours later...

The Umbreon rushed around the forest frantically, trying to find a donor. He had forgotten that it was the summer solstice, a day of relaxation.

He walked into the den with a defeated look.

He put his paws over his head and thought.

(He has a split personality disorder, where dusk is gentle and calm, Twilight is rough and selfish.)

[Twilight: Wait there is a host right in front of you...

Dusk: I can't sap her, I don't know the affects could be...

Twilight: Well your time is Almost up]

"Starlight, can I... Can I ... S-s-sap you?" he said stuttering, because Twilight was starting to take control of him.

While he was gone, she'd been asleep- trying to, anyway.

When he returned and asked to sap her, she realized he must've been unable to find anyone.

"I suppose so." She replied a bit sleepily, knowing he needed the energy.

"Thanks, this might tingle a bit..." He said quietly as he gently but her neck.

Once he was done, he shivered a bit, his rings glowing a purplish, pink color.

(When he does this he can gain peices of memories.)

|He saw a white room.

Another Eevee.

Fight.

To long energy staffs prodded at the two Eevee's causing the darker colored eevee, to help in pain.

Eventually the battle ended, the darkish Eevee, managing to subdue the other.|

His eyes widened in shock and horror as he stepped outside.

Does she remeber, wait, why don't I remeber? He thought Confusedly.

What have I done, you were looking out for yourself, this is your punishment, to forever bear the guilt, it wasn't my fault, they made me!!! he thought screamed guiltily.

He quickly rid him self of the inner turmoil, hoping she didn't notice, or read his mind right then.

"The Eevee Festival is in a few days, do you want to come?"
he asked shyly.

She shivered at the initial sensation, but quickly adjusted to it.

She was sure she'd felt him cringe at something, but brushed it off as a side effect of the sapping process.

Aside from feeling a bit sleepy, she felt fine once he'd finished.

"I suppose so... Why not?" She replied, knowing nothing of the memory he'd received

"Ok cool, so I am gonna guess you haven't been to one before?" He said as he neated up the den.

"I went to 5 or 6 when I escaped for a little while..." He said his voice trailing off a bit as he recalled those recent memories so close yet so far.

"Anyways, basicly it's were all the Wild Eevee's go to evolve, but mostly it's were the older Eeveelutions compete for titles. Us Umbreon have to face our fears, and I got the title, "Six" for being the Umbreon with the least amount of fears, for the past 5 years." He shivered as he began to name them.

"Darkness,Enclosed Spaces,Drowning ,Dreaming, and Rejection..." He muttered the last part and shivered again.

Last edited:
"I've never been outside the factory before." Starlight replied.

"That's lot. I'm not sure if I can compete, especially considering..." She trailed off, showing her tails.

"Well, people like you are generally rewarded for being there, I mean bieng unique." He said quietly.

"While I just fight in the Arena, I'm know there is other challenges for other Eeveelutions, I was just talking about the Umbreon Trials, I mean that's how we evolve in the wild." He said .

"There can't be anyone like me there. Just look at me!" She said, walking in circles slowly before him.

"I didn't evolve like any other Pokémon, though- I have no idea how this happened!"

"Actually I know a few, who look just like you, except they always have different color fur. It's a genetic trait you get when you breed a Eevee with a Eeveelution." He said as he followed her gaze, her tail touched his back and he shivered slightly.

None quite as beatiful though he thought, not caring if she read the stray thought.

He got up.

"If you would like to go, you might want to follow." me he said as he walked out side.

More- like me? She thought, horrified and hurt. She'd thought she was the only one like this, but others had met the same fate? Why?

If she'd caught the thought, she was too busy thinking to notice it.

"R-Right..." She said as she began to follow him.

"What do you mean more like me? They are Royalty. Oh yeah, when I sap people, I tend to Imprint, and copy there abilty for a little while." He said as he walked forwards.

-A few hours later-

They arrived at the festival, sun just barley going down.

He Groaned in relief as he found the Inn, and quickly ordered two rooms.

He made his way up stairs.

"The Festival starts tomorrow, so get some sleep." He said before going into his room, and settling under the thick blanket.

There's more mutants like me? I thought I was special. She thought as they left.

--

She nodded silently and curled up in a dark corner to sleep.